Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6730494 times)

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #36960 on: March 9, 2017, 06:09:10 am »
Clearly Bournemouth last season was a better comeback.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #36961 on: March 9, 2017, 06:17:22 am »
said to a blue on facebook tonight that IF Barca go on and win the CL then this comeback would be the equivalent to our Olympiakos. His head nearly fell off! haha

Offline cissesbeard

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36962 on: March 9, 2017, 09:48:05 am »
From GOT - favourite thing about the Barca comeback is that it's already got people talking about Istanbul. The Ev's response within minutes

"Hello any rawk lurkers ....Istanbul? Greatest comeback ever ??? Don't think so you cheating diving scum....."

so bitter!!
all down to individuals opinion which comeback was better but Istanbul doesn't get scratched from the records because another team had an unbelievable comeback, they are full of shit. their first thought is always about us!
(also Istanbul is still better)

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36963 on: March 9, 2017, 10:23:57 am »
If Lukaku was to stay in England he could break Shearer's record in my opinion, really hope he doesn't though. Obviously it wouldn't be done at Everton, i'm surprised he is signing a new contract you'd have thought that would mean he will be spending at least another season there.

Maybe he likes being the focal point of a team and having all the chances made for him, strikers are greedy and I suppose that kind of set up is what all strikers dream of. Was the same at West Brom, all the players looked for him there too.

It would be a waste of a talented footballer if he wasn't playing Champions League football sooner rather than later though. Got to give Everton some credit for that signing, for once they put their hands in their pocket and signed a top player. Shame for them, the players around him aren't nearly as good.
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #36964 on: March 9, 2017, 10:33:11 am »
Anyone think Everton can get something v Spurs?

Usually they get a draw but don't they want the 3 points.

Wouldn't want to help us out in the top 4 chase would they?  ;)

They havnt lost since we did them in December and have a bit of momentum going, but they are playing away.. Were they at home Id say yes. Id snap your hand off for a draw mind!

They've had their easy run of fixtures again. The same run that had them in the top four after the first few games. This is the point where it all comes tumbling down.

Fair play to them though, they've done really well against the lesser teams and have sown seventh up as a result.

Between now and the end of the season they've got Spurs, Liverpool, United and Arsenal away, Chelsea at home plus tricky fixtures against Swansea and West Ham away.

Well that didnt happen did it! Didnt know about their run of games coming up. Maybe they might slide down the table a little. Now wouldn't that be nice :)
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline DivisiveNewSigning

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36965 on: March 9, 2017, 11:01:22 am »
If Lukaku was to stay in England he could break Shearer's record in my opinion, really hope he doesn't though. Obviously it wouldn't be done at Everton, i'm surprised he is signing a new contract you'd have thought that would mean he will be spending at least another season there.

Whenever someone mentions Shearer's record there's only one name that springs to my mind - Harry Kane. He has 68 Premier League goals already at the age of 23. If he can score 20 a season for the next 10 years (very difficult, granted), job done.

I can't see Lukaku sticking around in the PL long enough, plus he has a worse team around him than Kane.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36966 on: March 9, 2017, 11:04:45 am »
Whenever someone mentions Shearer's record there's only one name that springs to my mind - Harry Kane. He has 68 Premier League goals already at the age of 23. If he can score 20 a season for the next 10 years (very difficult, granted), job done.

I can't see Lukaku sticking around in the PL long enough, plus he has a worse team around him than Kane.
Yes the only two who could do it are Lukaku and Kane, just didn't bother mentioning him since its an Everton thread.

Lukaku has 78 premier league goals, Kane has 68. Both are 23, no reason to place one head and shoulders above the other at this stage. Kane could just as easily end up at Real Madrid as Lukaku could go to Juventus.
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36967 on: March 9, 2017, 11:15:33 am »
From GOT - favourite thing about the Barca comeback is that it's already got people talking about Istanbul. The Ev's response within minutes

"Hello any rawk lurkers ....Istanbul? Greatest comeback ever ??? Don't think so you cheating diving scum....."

Oh no! Someone thinks Istanbul isn't the greatest comeback ever. I guess people are rapidly scrubbing our name out of the record books, Rafa and all the players will have to hand back medals, UEFA will be round any minute to take the Trophy away. Lock the doors, quick.

Do they really believe that the result last night actually diminishes what happened in Istanbul?

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36968 on: March 9, 2017, 11:22:18 am »
Haven't had a new slogan for a while. I wonder how cringeworthy the next one will be.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline DivisiveNewSigning

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36969 on: March 9, 2017, 11:57:53 am »
Lukaku has 78 premier league goals, Kane has 68. Both are 23, no reason to place one head and shoulders above the other at this stage. Kane could just as easily end up at Real Madrid as Lukaku could go to Juventus.

Oh I certainly wasn't saying Kane is the much superior player. They're both fantastic.

I just see it as much, much more likely that Lukaku leaves to play in another league than Kane. The only British players I can think of leaving to play abroad in recent times are Beckham, Owen, Macca, Woodgate and now Bale (all to the same club as well!)

Like it or not Spurs are a bit of a growing force, and there's the whole "one of our own" thing they have going on with Kane. He's certainly good enough, imo, to go to a European giant but I think he'll stay with Spurs for his career. Lukaku may stay in the PL (Chelsea?), but I see it as much more likely he goes abroad. I wonder what position in the table Ev would be in without him... sobering thought for the bitters.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #36970 on: March 9, 2017, 12:06:48 pm »
Could him not signing a new contact not just be a way to ensure Everton get a decent amount for when they sell him? As an earlier poster said, I too think he'll go to Chelsea if the elephant man moves on to pastures new.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36971 on: March 9, 2017, 12:12:32 pm »
Could him not signing a new contact not just be a way to ensure Everton get a decent amount for when they sell him? As an earlier poster said, I too think he'll go to Chelsea if the elephant man moves on to pastures new.
since when does a footballer put his club before his own personal greed? any agent with some nouse would clearly instruct them on what is best for their client.. so he either has a big increase in wages, has a minimum fee release clause or something else that profits Lukaku.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #36972 on: March 9, 2017, 05:45:21 pm »
Haven't had a new slogan for a while. I wonder how cringeworthy the next one will be.

Well, it's not a new one, but ''The Banks of the Royal Blue Mersey''  ::)  keeps getting dusted off and brought up now they might be getting a ground down on the dock wastelands. Will these weirdos claim the Mersey as their own if the build down there?  ::)

If so, shouldn't we claim that all public green spaces in Liverpool are ours just because we have a ground next to a park?   :P

On a sidenote; when did meathead Anderson become Mayor of Everton FC rather than Mayor of the City of Liverpool?
He's in the Echo yet again telling us how a new stadium will be announced very soon. Isn't it up to EFC to be announcing such things rather than him? Joe, if you are lurking, sort the damn potholes out in the roads around Liverpool.  :wanker
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36973 on: March 9, 2017, 05:48:27 pm »

Surely this has to be the reason for signing a new contract. I mean he can't seriously be willing to sacrifice the best years of his career with these no marks, can he? Everton are a 'stepping stone' club, and certainly not a destination club for any talented player with ambition.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #36974 on: March 10, 2017, 06:24:57 am »
Barcas comeback is not as good as ours or Utd's in 99. and I dont say that lightly. It means fuck all if they dont go and win it, like our dortmund comeback last year

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36975 on: March 10, 2017, 07:39:51 am »
I don't really care if Istanbul was the greatest come back of all time or not. All I care about is that we won it for the 5th time. That's what really matters.

By the way, how many have Everton won?

As for Barcelonas comeback the other night. It won't mean much if they don't go on and win it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 03:01:58 pm by Lycan »
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #36976 on: March 10, 2017, 08:38:38 am »
I don't really care if Istanbul was the greatest come back of all time or not. All I care about is that we won it for the 5th time. That's what really matters.

By the way, many have Everton won?

As for Barcelonas comeback the other night. It won't mean much if they don't go on and win it.

I just think people are talking about comebacks.

Theirs is the biggest it's pretty simple really. This need to compare comes straight from Sky/Social media.
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Greatness

• Spineless and gutless
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36977 on: March 10, 2017, 02:34:34 pm »
Massive game for them this week against West Brom, in the battle of who finishes 7th come the end of the season.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #36978 on: March 10, 2017, 04:15:11 pm »
Massive game for them this week against West Brom, in the battle of who finishes 7th come the end of the season.

Serious underachievement for the best squad in the league.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36979 on: March 10, 2017, 06:26:17 pm »
I just think people are talking about comebacks.

Theirs is the biggest it's pretty simple really. This need to compare comes straight from Sky/Social media.

Biggest doesn't necessarily mean the best.

At least, that's how my girlfriend consoles me  :(
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #36980 on: March 10, 2017, 06:31:58 pm »
Greatest comeback you say ,some say it was the luckiest ...love this

http://www.dodgyscouser.com/jokes/luckywin.html

That has always made me happy to read and will do until my final breath.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36981 on: March 10, 2017, 08:23:39 pm »
Greatest comeback you say ,some say it was the luckiest ...love this

http://www.dodgyscouser.com/jokes/luckywin.html

I love reading that. And bloody hell, sometimes it's easy to forget just how good that Milan side actually were... Then you read the names in the line-up that night. What a team!

Was in town earlier and was looking at the pin badges on sale on the stall in Paradise Street. A cracker there with the words 'Bitter, Twisted and Proud' inside an Everton shield. Love it!  ;D  They can pin that on one of the T-shirts bearing the same slogan currently selling on the LFC/efc stall in St. John's.

I savour just how much we eat them up from the inside.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 08:27:29 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #36982 on: March 11, 2017, 11:59:06 am »

That has always made me happy to read and will do until my final breath.

Hadn't seen that before; Thanks for the link  :wellin

Edit... Apologies... it was Gazzam who posted the link.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 12:02:07 pm by Tesco tearaway »
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36983 on: March 11, 2017, 02:17:51 pm »
I have no idea what happens with Everton fans but even the most rational ones seem to have pie in the sky idea's.

Was speaking to a mate of mine, usually a dmart lad on football who believes they are getting a 60'000 seater stadium like the Westfalenstadium (because the architect retweeted a picture of it, and apparently told Everton fans on twitter that steep sides are a must). He also thinks they are getting 5 star players in the summer, because Moshiri has backed up everything he has said so far and has no PR bullshit, that Usmanov may be buying them in the near future cause he is Moshiri's mate and the training ground stuff, and that Barkley has developed into a more than 50 million pound player based of the last 10 games, and that he really suits Koemans system (of playing in the exact same position he has the last few years)

Shit he is adament that a Koulibaly deal was agreed for £50 million last year but the player didn't want to leave, and there in with a good shout for Van Dijk.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 02:19:53 pm by Stockholm Syndrome »

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36984 on: March 11, 2017, 02:20:55 pm »
I have no idea what happens with Everton fans but even the most rational ones seem to have pie in the sky idea's.

Was speaking to a mate of mine, usually a dmart lad on football who believes they are getting a 60'000 seater stadium like the Westfalenstadium (because the architect retweeted a picture of it, and apparently told Everton fans on twitter that steep sides are a must). He also thinks they are getting 5 star players in the summer, because Moshiri has backed up everything he has said so far and has no PR bullshit, that Usmanov may be buying them in the near future cause he is Moshiri's mate and the training ground stuff, and that Barkley has developed into a more than 50 million pound player based of the last 10 games, and that he really suits Koemans system (of playing in the exact same position he has the last few years)

Shit he is adament that a Koulibaly deal was agreed for £50 million last year but the player didn't want to leave, and there in with a good shout for Van Dijk.

Let them talk themselves up. Just sit back and wait for them to fall. It'll be epic mate.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36985 on: March 11, 2017, 02:23:42 pm »
Let them talk themselves up. Just sit back and wait for them to fall. It'll be epic mate.

Can't wait until they can't fill out there 55'000 white elephant dome outside the city

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36986 on: March 11, 2017, 02:26:15 pm »
Can't wait until they can't fill out there 55'000 imaginary white elephant dome outside the city.

;)

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #36987 on: March 11, 2017, 05:06:15 pm »

Problem is, they don't fall.  No matter how bad it is, they still believe pie in the sky stuff. It's like they never watch their own team and prefer to believe the rumors. The bigger the rumor, the more they tout it. And when that one doesn't come off, they find another one to hang their hat on.

Strange but funny breed..lol.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #36988 on: March 11, 2017, 05:14:15 pm »
7th
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36989 on: March 11, 2017, 09:37:01 pm »
Took the kids to new Brighton today.   My youngest daughter asked me what the building she was pointing at is.    I told her it was Liverpool's ground.   I heard some bloke behind us muttering "fucking shitho!E".   It really winds the bitters up that the new stand can be seen for miles.

Offline scalatore

• Kopite
« Reply #36990 on: March 12, 2017, 07:48:14 pm »
This guy...

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #36991 on: March 12, 2017, 08:53:39 pm »
This guy...

Got to be a red on the wind up, sounds like a Big Sam parody of a bitter.

Offline jediwarrior

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #36992 on: March 13, 2017, 08:52:51 am »
This lot must of been in 7th nearly as long as Utd have been in 6th.  ;D

Chance for them to change places this weekend.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36993 on: March 13, 2017, 09:24:03 am »
This lot must of been in 7th nearly as long as Utd have been in 6th.  ;D

Chance for them to change places this weekend.

Imagine they both lose and spend another week there though.
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36994 on: March 13, 2017, 11:26:47 am »
New Anfield extra promising exclusive content on the Echo site (yours for £4.99/month), blues aren't happy. Some decent contributors e.g. Peter Hooton but think I will pass anyway.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-echo-launches-anfield-extra-12641425

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #36995 on: March 13, 2017, 04:31:51 pm »
The 2022 Commonwealth Games will no longer take place in Durban, South Africa, the BBC understands.

South Africa’s sports minister Fikile Mbalula last month indicated the city may not be able to host the event because of financial constraints.

"We gave it our best shot but we can't go beyond. If the country says we don't have this money, we can't," he said.

Liverpool Everton has offered to host the event.  ;)
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #36996 on: March 13, 2017, 04:38:46 pm »
New Anfield extra promising exclusive content on the Echo site (yours for £4.99/month), blues aren't happy. Some decent contributors e.g. Peter Hooton but think I will pass anyway.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-echo-launches-anfield-extra-12641425

they actually want to pay for extra content from that paper? 

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36997 on: March 13, 2017, 04:53:58 pm »

the echo bring this out, with nothing of the same for everton, then they will lose sales, as it will be offending more than half of the city.

;D

Seriously though, if this is real Liverpool FC news then what is so "exclusive" about it that's worth paying a fiver a month?  We'll find out sooner or later, so why pay for the privilege?  Maybe I'm being harsh but I'm guessing most of it will probably be a mix of interviews and random transfer gossip/bullshit. 

It would be like a Bitter paying to subscribe to the Esk's twitter feed to hear ramblings over who they are signing next - usual caveats apply of course.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kopout

• Should really just Logout......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36998 on: March 13, 2017, 05:02:02 pm »
The way shite go on about this fantasy stadium like if its 8th wonder of the world and its completely free.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #36999 on: March 13, 2017, 05:15:09 pm »
7th

It's only a matter of time before this becomes a thing.  ;D