Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6747246 times)

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #37400 on: March 23, 2017, 01:50:24 pm »

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #37401 on: March 23, 2017, 01:56:21 pm »
Q: Steven can you tell us how many stadium plans Everton have had in the last 20 years including today's announcement?

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #37402 on: March 23, 2017, 01:57:52 pm »
So they've not actually announcing a stadium they're announcing they've bought land that might one day have a stadium on it?

Stadium without stadium?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #37403 on: March 23, 2017, 01:59:00 pm »

That's the big announcement?  Fellaini's coming back?

Online dylman

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37404 on: March 23, 2017, 02:00:15 pm »
So they've not actually announcing a stadium they're announcing they've bought land that might one day have a stadium on it?

Stadium without stadium?

Not even that, they have announced an option to buy some land when they secure funding.  :)

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #37405 on: March 23, 2017, 02:00:39 pm »

Stadium without stadium?

No, they haven't even bought the land.

They're announcing they will buy the land after they get funding, which will happen after they get planning permission, which will happen after they get some actual plans.

So yeah. Announcement.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37406 on: March 23, 2017, 02:01:01 pm »
Nostalgia from 2001...

Everton's stadium fit for a king
23 Jul 2001

EVERTON have been given permission to build a 55,000-capacity stadium on the Mersey waterfront at King's Dock.

The club have six months to prove the £155 million scheme is viable and put the finance in place but Bill Kenwright, the Everton owner and deputy chairman, is confident the move will go ahead.

Kenwright said: "We have the opportunity to have the finest arena, the finest football stadium, in the world - it's mind-blowing. Every time we look it gets better. There is a real vision behind these plans and I aim to ensure that vision becomes a reality.

"We have spent a great deal of time on these plans already and visited a number of other arenas around the world, like the Amsterdam ArenA, to give us a better idea of what we are working with. The experts have told us in no uncertain terms it can be a success. I'm very excited.

"I'm sure Arsenal or Leeds, who are also working towards new stadiums, would be delighted to have the opportunity we now have. We are not going to let this chance pass us by."

Paul Gregg, an Everton director, said: "The key to the success of the King's Dock is to create a major attraction of international significance on the waterfront, raising the profile of Liverpool while providing the facilities for local, regional and international visitors."

Everton will hope the building of the stadium, about five miles from Goodison Park, goes smoother than yesterday's announcement in an office block housing a Titanic exhibition.

A promotional video opened with a shot of Francis Jeffers, who joined Arsenal last month, while, within moments of Kenwright's closing speech, an information panel broke free of its wall mounting and crashed to the floor.

Everton hope to be playing at their new home by 2005. The new stadium - yet to be named but likely to include a corporate sponsor in its title - will boast a sliding roof, moving tiers of seats and a retractable pitch.

Everton have already encountered fierce objections from residents of the affluent Albert Dock area near the proposed site and potential traffic and parking problems at the riverside venue have become a major issue.

The development will including parking space for just 2,800 cars and there will only be one major road in and out of the complex.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/3009397/Evertons-stadium-fit-for-a-king.html

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #37407 on: March 23, 2017, 02:01:18 pm »

Stadium without stadium?
Announcing they have agreed to buy the land if they ever have enough money to build a stadium.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37408 on: March 23, 2017, 02:06:04 pm »
Nostalgia from 2001...

Everton's stadium fit for a king
23 Jul 2001

Kenwright said: "We have the opportunity to have the finest arena, the finest football stadium, in the world - it's mind-blowing. Every time we look it gets better. There is a real vision behind these plans and I aim to ensure that vision becomes a reality.

As it was mind blowing in 2001...we've only just now go our heads back on, only to have another mind blowing announcement.. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #37409 on: March 23, 2017, 02:13:04 pm »

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #37410 on: March 23, 2017, 02:17:35 pm »
So, to sum up Everton's new stadium plans during the last generation

King's Docks

"Alright, yeah, we'll have a bit of that, nice... oh wait, we have no money, damn!"

Ground share

"Oh, well, if we have to, we'll share a ground with you. What do you mean, unsolicited approach? No, seriously, what does unsolicited mean? Wait, you don't want to share with us? Well fuck off then, we weren't going to pay for it anyway.... oh, go on please. Fine. Bitches. But you'll be sorry when we build our huge 80,000 seater stadium"

Kirkby

"*sigh*, a bit shit but yeah, it will do, Tesco are paying for it all right? No? What about the council? Is nobody paying for it for us, no?"

Some random park

"I was taking the dog for a walk last night and he stopped for a shit and that made me think, fucking hell, this place would be ideal for a stadium... ohyeahmoneynevermindhohum"

Down on the docks

"Sweet, if we ever have money I am totally going to buy this site!"

There does seem to be a common theme in all this.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #37411 on: March 23, 2017, 02:29:25 pm »
A promotional video opened with a shot of Francis Jeffers, who joined Arsenal last month, while, within moments of Kenwright's closing speech, an information panel broke free of its wall mounting and crashed to the floor.

I don`t remember that happening but that is just magnificent and so apt.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #37412 on: March 23, 2017, 02:33:13 pm »
So, to sum up Everton's new stadium plans during the last generation

King's Docks

"Alright, yeah, we'll have a bit of that, nice... oh wait, we have no money, damn!"

Ground share

"Oh, well, if we have to, we'll share a ground with you. What do you mean, unsolicited approach? No, seriously, what does unsolicited mean? Wait, you don't want to share with us? Well fuck off then, we weren't going to pay for it anyway.... oh, go on please. Fine. Bitches. But you'll be sorry when we build our huge 80,000 seater stadium"

Kirkby

"*sigh*, a bit shit but yeah, it will do, Tesco are paying for it all right? No? What about the council? Is nobody paying for it for us, no?"

Some random park

"I was taking the dog for a walk last night and he stopped for a shit and that made me think, fucking hell, this place would be ideal for a stadium... ohyeahmoneynevermindhohum"

Down on the docks

"Sweet, if we ever have money I am totally going to buy this site!"

There does seem to be a common theme in all this.

Sounds to me like you have a pretty severe case of cranial loss fracture
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37413 on: March 23, 2017, 02:42:23 pm »
This song is so apt.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yzLT6_TQmq8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yzLT6_TQmq8</a>
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 02:44:03 pm by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online Mahern

• Kopite
« Reply #37414 on: March 23, 2017, 02:45:29 pm »
Don't you have to get a reference from your last two landlords? A repossession won't look good on their credit search?

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #37415 on: March 23, 2017, 02:48:49 pm »
I wouldn't mind the council building a new stadium for the Commonwealth Games that was then rented by Everton.

I'd love the Festival Gardens site to be turned into an athletes village for it with mini stadiums for indoor sports, rugby, football - City of Liverpool FC could move in later. Then after the games, the area is turned into a Sports City - there could be a school/academy - like technical academies, but educating local childen who also excel at sport. Facilities could be used by other local schools, and clubs. Other areas of the ex-village could be used as a hotel - and if council owned, pull in more money for the council to use on servcies.

But the council would need to set a rent figure palpable to Liverpool City taxpayers. As others have pointed out in this thread, the council can 'earn' money from this investment. It's the amount Everton would pay which will sway voters in local elections.

For instance Man City entered into agreemnet to pay the council £2m a year just for stadium naming rights in 2011 -
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/oct/04/manchester-city-council-stadium-naming-rights

Thats on top of rent.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #37416 on: March 23, 2017, 02:54:00 pm »
For instance Man City entered into agreemnet to pay the council £2m a year just for stadium naming rights in 2011 -
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/oct/04/manchester-city-council-stadium-naming-rights

Thats on top of rent.

They paid £2m a year in rent prior to that - which is a shocking figure given the cost of the stadium. It would need to be 10x this for it to even come close to being a good deal for the council, if not more.

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
« Reply #37417 on: March 23, 2017, 02:54:43 pm »
So to sum up then
They have the land (without having the land)
They have the planning (without having the planning)
They have the funding (obviously without having the funding)
How very everton.
I'm sure there all very happy on GOT, Wales will be having one big party tonite :) That's real progress in 17 years.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 02:59:20 pm by pezzzer »
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37418 on: March 23, 2017, 03:16:26 pm »
fvghjx bdzuyb

Sorry, my head fell off onto the keyboard.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #37419 on: March 23, 2017, 03:21:35 pm »

I don`t remember that happening but that is just magnificent and so apt.

That was the ghost of Dixie Dean making his feelings known.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37420 on: March 23, 2017, 03:23:11 pm »

Stadium without stadium?

;D

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #37421 on: March 23, 2017, 03:24:24 pm »
Or big Dunc practising his headbutting.

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37422 on: March 23, 2017, 03:31:35 pm »
So has it been announced yet?

Announcement without announcement then..

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #37423 on: March 23, 2017, 03:41:51 pm »

"Space age design!"

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37424 on: March 23, 2017, 03:43:20 pm »
5 pm all will be revealed apparently...according to the Red Echo as they call it.. :P

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #37425 on: March 23, 2017, 03:44:28 pm »
5 pm all will be revealed apparently...according to the Red Echo as they call it.. :P

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #37426 on: March 23, 2017, 03:48:13 pm »
theyll end up with this probably

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Thush

• Spawwow, Tit. Anal Chat is "Equidistant between chit-chat and analysis"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's pronounced "Toosh"
« Reply #37427 on: March 23, 2017, 03:59:56 pm »

Still an upgrade though.

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #37428 on: March 23, 2017, 04:05:09 pm »
Moshiri doing his "pretending to have money" thing again.

I think you'll find he has £1.3 Billion cash.
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #37429 on: March 23, 2017, 04:07:00 pm »
I think you'll find he has £1.3 Billion cash.

No he has given that to Everton.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #37430 on: March 23, 2017, 04:11:29 pm »
Moshiri doing his "pretending to have money" thing again.

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #37431 on: March 23, 2017, 04:12:49 pm »
They paid £2m a year in rent prior to that - which is a shocking figure given the cost of the stadium. It would need to be 10x this for it to even come close to being a good deal for the council, if not more.

I suppose overall costs will determine the rent, which as I said will have to be of a sufficient amount to palpable to City of Liverpool tax payers - like myself.
Otherwise Fat Joe will be booted out - We had a Lim Dem council not too long ago.

I was pointing out there should be a separate annual payment for naming rights on top of the rent.
How much they would get is hard to guess.  The amount Man City receive for stadium naming rights are inflated to circumvent FFP.
But it should be well over £2m a year to the council for stadium naming rights alone, that Man city negotiated in 2011.

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37432 on: March 23, 2017, 04:20:36 pm »
Wonder at the 5 pm announcement, how much of the same language that was used for the Kings Dock announcement will be used again today?

Watch and see if the two announcements are similar.. ;)

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #37433 on: March 23, 2017, 04:28:24 pm »
Just to clarify, the upper echelons of Manchester city council are all blue, through and through. Its like the Freemasons. Scandalous really.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #37434 on: March 23, 2017, 04:33:41 pm »
5pm? Enjoy these precious final minutes with your heads lads.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #37435 on: March 23, 2017, 04:35:07 pm »

These pesky Evertonians aren't making me lose my head, I'm taking precautions...

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #37436 on: March 23, 2017, 04:38:47 pm »

I'm going to sell you to the local blind kid at 5.30pm.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #37437 on: March 23, 2017, 04:40:48 pm »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #37438 on: March 23, 2017, 04:41:26 pm »
Never gets old  ;D

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37439 on: March 23, 2017, 04:44:28 pm »

or this