Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6754083 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #36840 on: February 27, 2017, 01:08:40 pm »

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36841 on: February 27, 2017, 01:19:19 pm »

Stadium improvements though. Nothing to do with not being able to see the RS. Nothing at all.
Forward thinking clubs fill in corners with seats to increase capacity and revenue.

Everton just put a huge polystyrene block in their corners. ::)

It looks so cheap and nasty,even worse painting it blue,they could have put murials on their similar to what Bournemouth have done with their stands.

Even worse they could on that stand behind the goal have built a huge kop style stand and filled the corners when it was built as their is a car park behind it so could easily have gone way bigger,so small time even with having a chance to up capacity closer to 50k they go for some small stand and leave about some rows of a car park behind. :o
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 01:24:45 pm by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Souness1

• Kopite
  • Lallana is the second coming
« Reply #36842 on: February 27, 2017, 01:46:53 pm »
Forward thinking clubs fill in corners with seats to increase capacity and revenue.

Everton just put a huge polystyrene block in their corners. ::)

It looks so cheap and nasty,even worse painting it blue,they could have put murials on their similar to what Bournemouth have done with their stands.

Even worse they could on that stand behind the goal have built a huge kop style stand and filled the corners when it was built as their is a car park behind it so could easily have gone way bigger,so small time even with having a chance to up capacity closer to 50k they go for some small stand and leave about some rows of a car park behind. :o

50k capacity isn't as much as us tho so for them it's out of the question.  :D

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36843 on: February 27, 2017, 04:05:27 pm »
Alex Young RIP, putting rivalries aside he was a great player for Everton back in the 60s,days when the red  lads went to Goodison to  see the blues play when Liverpool were away from home.
Different days hey.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #36844 on: February 27, 2017, 04:44:59 pm »
Alex Young RIP, putting rivalries aside he was a great player for Everton back in the 60s,days when the red  lads went to Goodison to  see the blues play when Liverpool were away from home.
Different days hey.

And when both teams had a healthy contingent of either skinny, skilful Scots or big, hard Scots.

We had the ace in the pack - a big, hard Scots manager.

And they had the book keeper, Catterick.

Offline ALPH1217

• Legacy Fan
  • "C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!"
« Reply #36845 on: February 27, 2017, 05:43:28 pm »
Different days hey.
Good of you to comment on this. Alex Young was a hell of a good player.

Offline reniformis

• Legacy Fan
  • Innocence and Arrogance Entwined
« Reply #36846 on: February 27, 2017, 05:49:35 pm »
Different days hey.

He's the reason my dad was a blue. I'm a red because of Kenny. There's young'uns who are reds because of Gerrard and old'uns because of Liddell. Alex Young was that good. RIP Alex.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 05:52:43 pm by reniformis »
The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #36847 on: February 27, 2017, 07:13:23 pm »
He's the reason my dad was a blue. I'm a red because of Kenny. There's young'uns who are reds because of Gerrard and old'uns because of Liddell. Alex Young was that good. RIP Alex.
I think there was even a comedy/drama about the exploits of blues on their trip to Wembley in 66,named after him, he was that famous. The passing of the old guard  :( very sad.

Edit: Just checked... the Wednesday Playhouse directed by Ken Loach no less and written by Gordon Honeycomb
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 07:22:56 pm by 12C »
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36848 on: February 27, 2017, 07:27:21 pm »
My blue cousin just texted me saying my uncle is gutted. One of his true blue heroes.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #36849 on: February 28, 2017, 01:24:09 am »
I think there was even a comedy/drama about the exploits of blues on their trip to Wembley in 66,named after him, he was that famous. The passing of the old guard  :( very sad.

Edit: Just checked... the Wednesday Playhouse directed by Ken Loach no less and written by Gordon Honeycomb

The Golden Vision ...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MnjIgizeNc4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MnjIgizeNc4</a>

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #36850 on: February 28, 2017, 07:58:25 pm »
Joe plots a way of getting stadium funding sooner... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-39118266
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #36851 on: February 28, 2017, 08:10:07 pm »
sad to hear about Young, RIP.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #36852 on: March 5, 2017, 03:08:09 am »
Anyone think Everton can get something v Spurs?

Usually they get a draw but don't they want the 3 points.

Wouldn't want to help us out in the top 4 chase would they?  ;)
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36853 on: March 5, 2017, 05:50:34 am »
I think they're capable of at least getting a draw. They'll put the effort in anyway, because at the moment they think they can still catch and overtake us. That will be their motivation for putting in a performance.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #36854 on: March 5, 2017, 05:56:11 am »

They havnt lost since we did them in December and have a bit of momentum going, but they are playing away.. Were they at home Id say yes. Id snap your hand off for a draw mind!
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36855 on: March 5, 2017, 10:16:28 am »
They havnt lost since we did them in December and have a bit of momentum going, but they are playing away.. Were they at home Id say yes. Id snap your hand off for a draw mind!

They've had their easy run of fixtures again. The same run that had them in the top four after the first few games. This is the point where it all comes tumbling down.

Fair play to them though, they've done really well against the lesser teams and have sown seventh up as a result.

Between now and the end of the season they've got Spurs, Liverpool, United and Arsenal away, Chelsea at home plus tricky fixtures against Swansea and West Ham away.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
« Reply #36856 on: March 5, 2017, 12:01:32 pm »
The law of averages states, they have to win one at some time, and lets be fair, it's well over due.

I predict they'll win their next derby on.....

They need Tranmere in the Premier League  ;D

Saturday 3rd April 2027.   ;)
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36857 on: March 5, 2017, 12:03:06 pm »
draw today please blueshites.
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #36858 on: March 5, 2017, 12:37:39 pm »
They definitely improved over last 9 games or so, today will be a really, really good measurement to how far they've come and where they are in this moment in time. Heard they improved without the ball and are much fitter and cover much more ground than before. Haven't seen them since our game, will be interesting to see are they any good right now.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36859 on: March 5, 2017, 12:42:10 pm »
A draw and a few injuries to both main strikers would help.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #36860 on: March 5, 2017, 12:45:33 pm »
They definitely improved over last 9 games or so, today will be a really, really good measurement to how far they've come and where they are in this moment in time. Heard they improved without the ball and are much fitter and cover much more ground than before. Haven't seen them since our game, will be interesting to see are they any good right now.

A lot of their fixtures were against the less big clubs, though I'm not saying they haven't improved. But this patch will define their season they are facing a run against the top clubs now, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them fall back a bit overall.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #36861 on: March 5, 2017, 12:56:24 pm »
Dunno how I missed this.

"However, speaking to Sky Sports, Elstone said: “We’re confident now that essentially we’re moving towards a solution for the problem that’s remained with us throughout this which is how we’re going to afford it.

“It’s a big, big investment, where’s the money going to come from to build it? There’s a lot of work gone into that.

“We’re getting very close we hope to solving that problem.”"

So, all the talk of a new stadium and they don't actually have the finances in place to build it...
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #36862 on: March 5, 2017, 01:36:17 pm »
Dunno how I missed this.

"However, speaking to Sky Sports, Elstone said: “We’re confident now that essentially we’re moving towards a solution for the problem that’s remained with us throughout this which is how we’re going to afford it.

“It’s a big, big investment, where’s the money going to come from to build it? There’s a lot of work gone into that.

So, all the talk of a new stadium and they don't actually have the finances in place to build it...

A lot of hype as usual their fans's hopes and expectations will soon be landing with a thud on the ground again. In the meantime, get a draw today please.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #36863 on: March 5, 2017, 01:36:37 pm »
Highly of the Wimbledon game here. Everton's winner is at about 11.30. Hilariously dubious keeping given what later came out about him.

https://youtu.be/1_AZJYYpoa8
the fuckers at the end celebrating like they'd won the league not just scraped out of relegation. They haven't changed a bit!!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36864 on: March 5, 2017, 02:55:41 pm »
Dunno how I missed this.

Translated...the City will gift us a stadium and we'll pay for the cladding that blocks any view of the redshites stadium.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36865 on: March 5, 2017, 03:01:56 pm »
Koeman looks like a History teacher
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36866 on: March 5, 2017, 03:23:10 pm »

Well that answers that.. :(

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36867 on: March 5, 2017, 03:30:02 pm »
They know about history.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #36868 on: March 5, 2017, 04:00:39 pm »
They know about history.

But don't care what the red shite say. They care SO LITTLE about what we say that they have to say it repeatedly in one of their most popular chants.

Mad that, isn't it?

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #36869 on: March 5, 2017, 04:01:55 pm »
They were poor today. Scoreline flattered them.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36870 on: March 5, 2017, 04:08:00 pm »
I always thought he looked more like a butcher.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36871 on: March 5, 2017, 04:08:46 pm »
They are a team devoid of pace and flair,i don't see how they can have ambitions of being a top 4 side,take Lakaku out of that team and they are at Sunderland/Boro/Hull level.

They are just workman like and that is why they will finish around the 7th-8th place,aka purgatory.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline AaronSingh25

• Never Going to Grow Old. Dis-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36872 on: March 5, 2017, 04:14:29 pm »
That was shameful. Top 4 my arse.
« Last Edit: March 5, 2017, 04:19:38 pm by AaronSingh25 »

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36873 on: March 5, 2017, 04:43:03 pm »
"First off, I know they are not the barometer against which we should measure ourselves. However they are our neighbours and subconsciously we all look sideways to see where we are at compared to the not so lovable, badly behaved, flag waving red mutants.

I think we are better than them.

I'd never have made that statement before January but the additions of Lookman and Schneiderlin plus the emergence of Davies has really made a huge difference. Not only to the quality of the players individually on the field but to our ability to play the way RK wants to.

Joel is better than either of their keepers.

Our full backs are superior, right back is debatable but no question about Baines vs Milner.

Midfield is where the difference has been made. Whereas they boast a plethora of fancy Dan number 10's who turn up one game in three, it is unbalanced and offers little protection to their comical defence and goalie.

The fact that they hold Adam Lallana as some sort of demi-God speaks volumes for where they are at. Henderson will always be average at best, looks good when the aforementioned number 10's are having their monthly stormers but ultimately is about as inspiring as a bowl of bran flakes at a hotel breakfast buffet.

Our midfield options are fluid and healthy. Barkley can be whatever he wants. He's been crap this season apparently yet has about 54 assists. Gueye and Schneiderlin are a duo that can anchor our side for the next 5 seasons. Davies is mustard.

We have Romelu Lukaku, don't think I need to expand on that.

As is stands now I think we have the edge and it's only going to get better. The ambition of Everton for once is very evident and it is clear we are going places under the ownership of Moshiri.

As a 33 year old who has seen a few false dawns come and go it is refreshing to feel the tide turning 'for real'. Long may it continue hey!"

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/we-are-better-than-liverpool.94889/

:champ :champ

Do you think they ever look back and go "I wish I hadn't written that after a run of easy games. I probably ought to have waited until we played decent side"?

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36874 on: March 5, 2017, 04:56:30 pm »
Do you think they ever look back and go "I wish I hadn't written that after a run of easy games. I probably ought to have waited until we played decent side"?
has he counted this as yet another false dawn?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #36875 on: March 5, 2017, 05:05:45 pm »

I know we all like to big up our players, and goodness knows I know we have a squad really weak in depth, but some of that is hilarious  ;D

As poor as our Mig can be, and as lacking in confidence as Loris was earlier,  I'd not change either for their goalies, both of which are poor.

And the likes of Matip, Clyne, Wijnaldum, Firmino, Cout and Mane are obviously a class above what they can even dare dream of.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36876 on: March 5, 2017, 05:18:20 pm »
Weird last night.

I was watching the Haye, Bellew  fight in the pub, and as we know Bellew is a bluenose.
 So he comes out to the ring to the Johnny Todd music.

Anyway, after Bellew won the fight, they were all like a dog with two dicks.   All singing Everton songs, and celebrating like they'd won the Champions League.

They are that starved of success, in their minds,  any time a prominent bluenose does something good, it means Everton has done something good, by default.

The celebrating and singing all kinds of Everton songs last night was funny, and also quite tragic, as in their minds, you'd think Everton had just won a boxing match, as apposed to a bellend of a bluenose.

A bluenose wins something, ergo. The Everton has won something.  :champ  .......  :duh :lmao

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36877 on: March 5, 2017, 05:22:38 pm »
Weird last night.

I was watching the Haye, Bellew  fight in the pub, and as we know Bellew is a bluenose.
 So he comes out to the ring to the Johnny Todd music.

Anyway, after Bellew won the fight, they were all like a dog with two dicks.   All singing Everton songs, and celebrating like they'd won the Champions League.

They are that starved of success, in their minds,  any time a prominent bluenose does something good, it means Everton has done something good, by default.

The celebrating and singing all kinds of Everton songs last night was funny, and also quite tragic, as in their minds, you'd think Everton had just won a boxing match, as apposed to a bellend of a bluenose.

A bluenose wins something, ergo. The Everton has won something.  :champ  .......  :duh :lmao
How could you not put the "Winning without winning" in that post

Offline Zee_26

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36878 on: March 5, 2017, 05:25:30 pm »

Well, Stallone did end the Cold War  :P. Surely the greatest thing Everton ever achieved.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36879 on: March 5, 2017, 05:42:46 pm »
Surely today was a moral victory, given that it lessened the RS chances of getting up in to the top 2.