Author Topic: Us and them. The Exiles.  (Read 11283 times)

Offline parkingthebus

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Us and them. The Exiles.
« on: June 16, 2011, 05:34:57 pm »
Can any detractor of ours say honestly with a straight face that any ex-Liverpool player has upon leaving the club, gone onto greener pastures and played for superior footballing outfits? Now before you open your yapper, I know what you're going to say. You'll say Javier Mascherano, you'll say Steve McManaman, Michael Owen. You'll say Xabi Alonso, Ian Rush and Alvaro Arbeloa. You'll probably say Fernando Torres, Yossi Benayoun and Jerzy Dudek. Hell, you might even say our Steve wanted to go to Chelsea. The point I'm making is, if you ignore all those players you've listed, who quite frankly don't count for this exercise, then who can you say has upon leaving us has played for better sides? What's that, I can't hear anything, son? That settles it then. Nobody. Playing for Liverpool is the pinnacle of any mans career. Liverpool 1-0 Haters.

What's more remarkable is how the players yearn for this club, even after their transfer on. And my heart bleeds for them, it truly does. While they're laying on the sunny beaches in sunny Spain, rolling around in £150k of dough or whether they're playing against Europes finest in a Champions League final, they will always take time out of their busy schedule to say a few kind words about our terrific club. Words of how they dream of hearing "Liverpool, Liverpool. Liverpool, Liverpool. Liverpool, Liverpool. Liverpool, Liverpool." sweep around the cauldron of noise that is a half-full Anfield on a European night against a mighty Romanian outfit. Oh how they would love to return and get a piece of that action.

But they can't. What's in the past, stays there. There is no use in being overwhelmed by past glories, and living off memories of days gone by. Our ex-players, they need to be like us. They need to be strong and they need to move on. It isn't healthy. There is a saying at this club, I forget what it is, but I think it is something along the lines of "No man is bigger than Rafa." You see, even though the pro-ManU media might of painted the whole affair as disharmony at the club and a case of players falling out with the management, it wasn't like that at all. Royal Rafa, despite contrary popular opinion, was actually a very good man motivator. He spoke English, Spanish and more importantly the language of football. When he would say "Eeeh, Xabi.. Barree, vary good player, no?", Alonso knew that a superior footballing specimen was about to be brought in and it was about time he packed his bags. When our Rafa would speak to Mr. Ferguson about these "fahkts", Mr. Ferguson would know his ass had been royally handed to him. When Rafa spoke, everybody paid attention.

Rafa was a tactical genius, way ahead of his time. When Inter Milan won the Treble, they knew that there was only one man to take them to the next level. Step forward, Rafa Benitez. The task was formidable, he had to take a team of winners and win a trophy Mourinho felt un-attainable. The FIFA Club World Cup. Rafa beat the formidable and reknowned TP Mazembe in the final and Inter were crowned champions. But such success was not enough for those fickle Italians and they sacked our Rafa unjustly. Alas, such is modern day football. You can pour your heart and soul into a side, you can face derision for playing a holding midfield of Mascherano/Lucas against the likes of Stoke, but you can never satisfy the insatiable. The boardroom.

But friends, I end this entry on a happier note. Over the past few years we've come to realise that we can't "beat" ManU at their own game, we are unable to win trophies and challenge them. We live our lives through the expressed support of other teams who can challenge them -- the likes of Barcelona. Which is why I'm proud to announce, friends, I'm thinking about mailing Mr. Henry and running by him the idea of making Liverpool FC -THE- Official Barcelona supporters group. Why spend £17m on Aquailani, or £35m on Carroll, when we can funnel our transfer funds to them directly? Seeing as all our best players are heading to Spain, why not make it official that we're Barca/Real's feeder club and send our Kelly on a season long loan? It's a win-win situation. We can laugh at the Mancs when they lose to the best side of all time, and we get to become Barca's official sponsor. Anybody else interested in this exciting proposition?

http://i53.tinypic.com/2ueqs74.jpg

YNWA.
The musings of an average RAWKite.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
Re: Us and them. The Exiles.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 05:35:38 pm »
Hmmmmmmm
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 05:35:55 pm »
Are you still here?

Offline Red James

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 05:37:42 pm »
Very interesting

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 05:40:31 pm »
Going for the long term approach to Rawk membership I see
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Drippy Dick

• probably due to the tumble tossing
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 05:41:51 pm »
Fuck off and die ya thundercunting fucktron
I live my life for the stars that shine

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 05:43:31 pm »

:lmao
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 05:44:44 pm »
This lad is entertaining. If he's the best the Mancs can come up with I feel sorry for them, I really do. ;D
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 05:45:14 pm »
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Mirra

• The Cock of RAWK. desperately seeking two fat ladies. His ass found glass in the grass.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No one on the corner got a swagger like me
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 05:46:21 pm »

If I ever meet you in a pub anytime let me know who you are mate so i can buy you a pint, fucking amazing response that :D
Mirra, 7777 wake up the thread needs you!

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 06:06:31 pm »
the bus has been parked. In the bin. twat.
Yep.

Offline Songs to Sing

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Hold your head up high He made the people happy
-Rafael Benitez 03/06/2010: "Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone." No, thank you, you wondeful, humble, gracious man. You fought for us for years and won't be forgotten.-
The 5th Benitle

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2011, 06:08:58 pm »

:lmao That is supreme

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2011, 06:09:36 pm »

:lmao

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2011, 06:12:25 pm »
What a sad acid filled fuck bucket.

Offline Golden_Child

• I...I...I...Iwanttheknife......oh, serious mode? Okay. Ommmm. Give me the kniiiiiife. Ommmm. Pleeeaaaase!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Credulity is not a virtue
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 06:13:48 pm »

You owe Dr Manhattan royalties for using his word, tut tut  :)

OP was clearly written by a 3rd old mentally challenged badger.

Offline danthemanlfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 06:16:45 pm »
And I bet you were one of those many United fans "who backed us cos we were the English team" back in 05 and 07?

I salute you good sir, a piece of literary genius...

Now go back and resume sucking on Dementos shriveled purple cucumber on RedCafe

;D

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 06:27:33 pm »
This is fantastic :lmao

This twit is probably Redcafe's answer to L6 Red :lmao

Offline TheDpoLenz without the please like

• Loves to cream himself - but never on the face... cainarbatonmai
  • Legacy Fan
  • sound,,,,,,
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 06:28:57 pm »
 ;D

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 06:31:14 pm »
Top redmen know this  :scarf
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Apollo

• Kopite
  • I've got the
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 06:35:26 pm »
I thought it was funny!...until the last paragraph really, that was shite.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 06:40:59 pm »
TL;DR

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2011, 06:42:05 pm »
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:43:44 pm by medley »
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2011, 06:42:19 pm »
Redcafé's answer to Baldrick.

Offline Broken Accidental Stars

• Kopite
  • Gedites know who le vrai Roi is
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2011, 06:42:48 pm »
"Inspirational quote on perseverance, unfinished business, and fighting the good fight."
- Gérard Houllier

The ship has been steadied, le retour du Roi est bientôt arrivé.
Hic iacet Gérard Houllier, rex quondam, rexque futurus.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2011, 06:43:55 pm »
I wonder if he goes back to redcafe and tries to get a virtual high five from everyone?

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2011, 06:44:24 pm »
Why is this Manc allowed to keep posting? He has all the satirical wit of Piers Moron. Piss off Manc :wanker

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2011, 06:45:57 pm »
Hey I didn't know RAWK autocorrects Piers Mo  rg  an into Moron  :D

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2011, 06:53:37 pm »
 What a sad obsessed bastard! Actually went out of his way to photoshop a picture for the thread too!
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Broken Accidental Stars

• Kopite
  • Gedites know who le vrai Roi is
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2011, 06:56:35 pm »
Welcome back to RAWK BigSpruceyGob. By the way this guy's not from Redcafe, he's most likely magic_cantona from Utd Forum, which is full of much bigger c*nts. Redcafe has RAWK Goes Into Meltdown, pretty much just a harmless piss-take. Utd Forum has tons of Hillsborough jokes/"Steve Cohen and the S*n were right" threads, which this piece of work (if it is who I suspect it is) regularly posts in.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 08:03:30 pm by Broken Accidental Stars »
"Inspirational quote on perseverance, unfinished business, and fighting the good fight."
- Gérard Houllier

The ship has been steadied, le retour du Roi est bientôt arrivé.
Hic iacet Gérard Houllier, rex quondam, rexque futurus.

Offline N-Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2011, 07:01:17 pm »
If their obsession wasn't so hilarious, i think i'd feel sorry for them.

Offline Wish Matrix

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2011, 07:05:45 pm »
Redcafé's answer to Baldrick.

Really. Who the fuck is Baldrick? ;)
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him (Jurgen Klopp) as the next Liverpool manager

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2011, 07:08:43 pm »
Thought that was quite funny myself, must be in the minority.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2011, 07:09:58 pm »
Ban him before my head explodes

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2011, 07:10:36 pm »
How many 'us and them' threads have he started? 3 I think.

Offline mattsant

• Legacy Fan
  • SOS #9517
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2011, 07:16:57 pm »

Offline xavidub

• Not on message, ennui
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Member No. 6218
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2011, 07:23:55 pm »
Some decent reds have been banned from this site and still this shit is allowed to continue...
You have to try very hard to see what's going on in front of your face

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2011, 07:27:18 pm »
Can any detractor of ours say honestly with a straight face that any ex-Liverpool player has upon leaving the club, gone onto greener pastures and played for superior footballing outfits? Now before you open your yapper, I know what you're going to say. You'll say Javier Mascherano, you'll say Steve McManaman, Michael Owen. You'll say Xabi Alonso, Ian Rush and Alvaro Arbeloa. You'll probably say Fernando Torres, Yossi Benayoun and Jerzy Dudek. Hell, you might even say our Steve wanted to go to Chelsea. The point I'm making is, if you ignore all those players you've listed, who quite frankly don't count for this exercise, then who can you say has upon leaving us has played for better sides? What's that, I can't hear anything, son? That settles it then. Nobody. Playing for Liverpool is the pinnacle of any mans career. Liverpool 1-0 Haters.

What's more remarkable is how the players yearn for this club, even after their transfer on. And my heart bleeds for them, it truly does. While they're laying on the sunny beaches in sunny Spain, rolling around in £150k of dough or whether they're playing against Europes finest in a Champions League final, they will always take time out of their busy schedule to say a few kind words about our terrific club. Words of how they dream of hearing "Liverpool, Liverpool. Liverpool, Liverpool. Liverpool, Liverpool. Liverpool, Liverpool." sweep around the cauldron of noise that is a half-full Anfield on a European night against a mighty Romanian outfit. Oh how they would love to return and get a piece of that action.

But they can't. What's in the past, stays there. There is no use in being overwhelmed by past glories, and living off memories of days gone by. Our ex-players, they need to be like us. They need to be strong and they need to move on. It isn't healthy. There is a saying at this club, I forget what it is, but I think it is something along the lines of "No man is bigger than Rafa." You see, even though the pro-ManU media might of painted the whole affair as disharmony at the club and a case of players falling out with the management, it wasn't like that at all. Royal Rafa, despite contrary popular opinion, was actually a very good man motivator. He spoke English, Spanish and more importantly the language of football. When he would say "Eeeh, Xabi.. Barree, vary good player, no?", Alonso knew that a superior footballing specimen was about to be brought in and it was about time he packed his bags. When our Rafa would speak to Mr. Ferguson about these "fahkts", Mr. Ferguson would know his ass had been royally handed to him. When Rafa spoke, everybody paid attention.

Rafa was a tactical genius, way ahead of his time. When Inter Milan won the Treble, they knew that there was only one man to take them to the next level. Step forward, Rafa Benitez. The task was formidable, he had to take a team of winners and win a trophy Mourinho felt un-attainable. The FIFA Club World Cup. Rafa beat the formidable and reknowned TP Mazembe in the final and Inter were crowned champions. But such success was not enough for those fickle Italians and they sacked our Rafa unjustly. Alas, such is modern day football. You can pour your heart and soul into a side, you can face derision for playing a holding midfield of Mascherano/Lucas against the likes of Stoke, but you can never satisfy the insatiable. The boardroom.

But friends, I end this entry on a happier note. Over the past few years we've come to realise that we can't "beat" ManU at their own game, we are unable to win trophies and challenge them. We live our lives through the expressed support of other teams who can challenge them -- the likes of Barcelona. Which is why I'm proud to announce, friends, I'm thinking about mailing Mr. Henry and running by him the idea of making Liverpool FC -THE- Official Barcelona supporters group. Why spend £17m on Aquailani, or £35m on Carroll, when we can funnel our transfer funds to them directly? Seeing as all our best players are heading to Spain, why not make it official that we're Barca/Real's feeder club and send our Kelly on a season long loan? It's a win-win situation. We can laugh at the Mancs when they lose to the best side of all time, and we get to become Barca's official sponsor. Anybody else interested in this exciting proposition?

http://i53.tinypic.com/2ueqs74.jpg

YNWA.

I bet you struggle to attract attention from the opposite sex?

"Parkingthebus" because there's fuck all of our homecoming to drive it through!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2011, 07:31:34 pm »
I bet you struggle to attract attention from the opposite sex?

"Parkingthebus" because there's fuck all of our homecoming to drive it through!

You've clearly overlooked his sister.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2011, 07:56:52 pm »
Some decent reds have been banned from this site and still this shit is allowed to continue...

the bus has been parked. In the bin. twat.

Um......the thread was originally locked, presumably in order to carry out the action that has been taken, and then unlocked for some good old-fashioned, ritual humiliation. You might want to consider that. People aren't banned from here on a whim you know, they're banned for a reason.