Author Topic: PL: Brentford 1 Toney v Liverpool 4 Nunez 34' Macca 54, Salah 67' Gakpo 85'  (Read 13276 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: PL: Brentford 1 Toney v Liverpool 4 Nunez 34' Macca 54, Salah 67' Gakpo 85'
« Reply #360 on: February 18, 2024, 09:56:23 am »
Nah it's just fucking bent. Shittest league in the world.

I really, really want us to fuck it off and see where the future goes. The 'Premier League' is as bent as fuck.

You sound exactly like a blue.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #361 on: February 18, 2024, 09:57:44 am »
Has it been mentioned that our starting 11 was the first time in a league match that there was 11 different nationalites playing for us?

Some stat that!

Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #362 on: February 18, 2024, 09:58:43 am »
4-1 and the majority of time spent attacking and trying to play football, but it’s 18 fouls to their 4. That’s astonishing

It's an illustration of different mentalities. We try and play a fair game, their literal game plan is to win free kicks.

Managers like Thomas Frank and Eddie Howe prey on weak PL refereeing.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #363 on: February 18, 2024, 09:59:54 am »
You sound exactly like a blue.

Lol, you're not wrong.  :lmao

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #364 on: February 18, 2024, 10:07:06 am »
Have a bit of that fuckers, we're on the march. Can't fault a single one of ours today, to a man they were brilliant. I'm fully in the Endo fan club, thought he was amazing today, they need to start selling branded gum shields in the club shop. Cody also, he's so clever with his running, pulled their back four all over the place and a nice clinical finish to boot. Alexis, brilliant again. Diaz, didn't stop, had one of his 'pain in the arse for the opposition' games today. Back four, brilliant again. Kelleher, really unlucky not to have a clean sheet, solid as a rock. And Mo, well, he is simply Mo. Looked fucking hungry today.

It gives me hope that Jota was walking, I can only speculate that they wouldn't let him do that if it was something potentially season ending. Curtis I think will be ok too, just looked like it was a bit of a tweak but should be fine with a few days off. I don't get why TNT are making a big thing about Darwin coming off, it was clearly to circumvent the in-game sub rule unless I'm totally out of the loop.

Three key takeaways though. Arsenal and Abu Dhabi Fucking Cheats might have games in hand, but they have to win them, we've already done our job. Second, we're really in this, properly. It's time to kick on and believe. We have the players, even with injuries, because incoming players are stepping up and contributing. Lads like Conor, Grav, Kelleher, Big Joe, I'm looking at you. And third, if we do it then it will be the best ever, because the refs are absolutely out to nobble us. Today was the latest disgraceful officiating example, and I thought Oliver was always one of those who were apparently ok. It's time they were called out.

Onwards, upwards. Next.

Cracking post. Up the Reds!
We are Liverpool!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #365 on: February 18, 2024, 10:09:40 am »
4-18 dickhead.

Lad, the only dickhead in here is you whinging like a blue. Keep it up if you must, but you’re just making yourself sound exactly like a blue.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: February 18, 2024, 10:11:21 am »
A really good result (injuries aside) and a great All Round Team Performance.

Onwards now and careful not to slip on David Pleats banana skin club!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 10:15:29 am by King Kenny 7 »

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: February 18, 2024, 10:14:48 am »
4-18 arsehole with 63% possesion.

Fucking explain that.

I get ya but we are above all that!

1 - 4  is the only stat that matters this morning. Enjoy.  :odd

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #368 on: February 18, 2024, 10:19:33 am »

I get ya but we are above all that!

1 - 4  is the only stat that matters this morning. Enjoy.  :odd

I do mate. Delighted with the result. But the referees in this country are absolute dogshite.

I watch the womens games now and then - some cracking fixtures and the women refs are 100% better than this fucking waste of spunk in the league.

I'd sack the fuckers and get the women in - fitter, better at analysing the game and much more able to keep up with play. The male refs are a fucking joke. Bin the fuckers off and put them on the fucking dole wasting c*nts.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #369 on: February 18, 2024, 10:26:36 am »
Nah it's just fucking bent. Shittest league in the world.

I really, really want us to fuck it off and see where the future goes. The 'Premier League' is as bent as fuck.

As will every other league be as its only about money now.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Garlic Red

• Anny Roader
  • Pop n crisp
« Reply #370 on: February 18, 2024, 10:31:35 am »
We won the game. Why am I fucking whinging if it's about not winning the game?

We had 63% possession and most of the play through the game.

We had two players that went off injured and Brentford were jumping into fouls all game but they 'committed' 4 fouls all game while we apparently committed 18.

You are absolutely entitled to talk shite - this is a forum where people can do that - so explain that stat. It's fucking insane.

Seeing these numbers is bringing all kinds of Ashley Barnes traumas up from the past.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #371 on: February 18, 2024, 10:36:54 am »
Nobody really wants Liverpool to win the league. They just want us to be competitive and threaten to win the league - helps the bookies milk the money tit and gives the league a veneer of respectability. They didn't have much choice over 2020 because it was obvious before the halfway point we were gonna walk it.

We can't maintain these levels with injuries piling up the way they are. That's why I can't get very excited about this win. I can't help worrying about the long term cost to our campaign.

A few weeks ago I was salivating at the prospect of injured players returning and really getting the engine revving on the run in; now it feels we're back to square one. Our lads are excellent beyond belief, but they're still only human.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #372 on: February 18, 2024, 04:31:06 pm »
Geeky question. Why could we make 5 substitutions in 4 lots yesterday? Thought it was a maximum of 3 lots? Unless they are concussion which I don’t think any of ours were …

Offline mjk

• Anny Roader
« Reply #373 on: February 18, 2024, 04:39:07 pm »
Geeky question. Why could we make 5 substitutions in 4 lots yesterday? Thought it was a maximum of 3 lots? Unless they are concussion which I don’t think any of ours were …

You can make an additional sub at half time.

Offline Air Jota

• Main Stander
« Reply #374 on: February 18, 2024, 04:52:35 pm »
Nobody really wants Liverpool to win the league. They just want us to be competitive and threaten to win the league - helps the bookies milk the money tit and gives the league a veneer of respectability. They didn't have much choice over 2020 because it was obvious before the halfway point we were gonna walk it.

We can't maintain these levels with injuries piling up the way they are. That's why I can't get very excited about this win. I can't help worrying about the long term cost to our campaign.

A few weeks ago I was salivating at the prospect of injured players returning and really getting the engine revving on the run in; now it feels we're back to square one. Our lads are excellent beyond belief, but they're still only human.

Enjoy the moment as it comes, worry less, its out of your hands anyway. Especially since its Klopps last year.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #375 on: February 18, 2024, 06:51:04 pm »
Massive 3 pts, winning there with multiple injury setbacks as well as the memory of how we were bullied last year just shows how strong our mentality is this season.

Good performances from Mac, Endo, Grav and Mo were timely with the guys who have got injured, been the theme for the season, people have stepped up well give the opportunity.

4 great goals, really loved Macs goal, lovely pass and just a fantastic finish. Still buzzing over that chip, if Messi scores that people are lauding a genius. Quite an effort to get that over a keeper standing up and not just kick it over. Hopefully he will be ok for Wednesday or at worst Sunday.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #376 on: February 19, 2024, 10:06:10 am »
Just watching highlights back and I swear theres a brief moment when Nunez chips and Brentford fans WAAAAAAAAAAAAY as if he's spooned it.