Author Topic: Post Secret  (Read 75901 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Post Secret
« Reply #360 on: December 14, 2010, 03:09:36 pm »
Fair enough. Reddit has some interesting pics usually. They are usually funny pics though.

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #361 on: December 14, 2010, 08:46:16 pm »
Just ordered the four books. Actually been on the to-do list for a while, but there's always something coming up, isn't it...

@Yvanicuzz

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #362 on: December 20, 2010, 10:31:46 am »

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #363 on: December 20, 2010, 10:39:50 am »
I often collect my Sister in Law from the Airport for exactly that reason..

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: December 20, 2010, 10:40:55 am »
I often collect my Sister in Law from the Airport for exactly that reason..

Your shagging your sister in law!?

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #365 on: December 20, 2010, 11:15:54 am »
Your shagging your sister in law!?

Thought never crossed my mind  ::)

Offline rusty-la

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #366 on: December 20, 2010, 11:21:38 am »

Funnily enough this happened to me the other day coming back from abroad. My beautiful girlfriend met me going there, and the feeling seeing her was out of this world. Coming back was an incredibly empty experience, the polar opposite of what I'd felt going there.

Anyone that needs picking up from this point forward, I pledge to always pick them up.

[/quote]

Thats fkin boss mate, im flyin into Heathrow with me wife and kids from a ski-ing trip in France on the 2nd ofJan at 3pm, Terminal five. You can drop us off in Cheshire  and bring a big car so we can fit the ski's in. I'll pm ya the flight details, thx mate this'll save me a fkin fortune gettin the family back

Offline Manav

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: December 20, 2010, 11:46:25 am »
Can't believe I've not seen this before, brilliant thread.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #368 on: December 20, 2010, 12:06:04 pm »
You're in Luck. I'm driving back from Hemel Hempstead that day to Chester.

Do you reckon you can all fit on my motorbike?

:lmao

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: December 25, 2010, 06:37:19 am »
Funnily enough this happened to me the other day coming back from abroad. My beautiful girlfriend met me going there, and the feeling seeing her was out of this world. Coming back was an incredibly empty experience, the polar opposite of what I'd felt going there.

Anyone that needs picking up from this point forward, I pledge to always pick them up.

Just saw this, sorry mate but I was so ill I couldn't get to the doctor's without begging for help when you came back :(
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #370 on: December 25, 2010, 08:30:42 am »
Amazing site.

Serious question: Do you think everyone has a secret that would blow peoples minds? I think everyone does. I do.  :-X
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #371 on: December 25, 2010, 08:42:19 am »
Amazing site.

Serious question: Do you think everyone has a secret that would blow peoples minds? I think everyone does. I do.  :-X
Your friend has a secret you say? Come on, spill the beans

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: December 25, 2010, 08:57:15 am »
Your friend has a secret you say? Come on, spill the beans

My friend has a goat. My friend is head over heels in love. I can't say more.  :-*
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #373 on: December 25, 2010, 09:32:51 am »
Amazing site.

indeed.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Sri Sudachan

• Utterly Lubberly but can't believe it's not buddha....
  • Legacy Fan
  • เบื่อๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ
« Reply #374 on: December 25, 2010, 11:21:50 am »
Amazing site.

Yep, we'd be pretty boring people if we didn't  :P
2000-2003-2004-2005-2007

Nothing to do with football but
    We won it five times!

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #375 on: December 25, 2010, 11:26:43 am »
I'll forgive you. The fact that you don't have boobs eases the pain somewhat.

That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me this week.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Strummer77

• Legacy Fan
  • @AlexDavis90
« Reply #376 on: December 25, 2010, 12:19:23 pm »
Amazing site.

Definitely.

Although i'd argue if everyone revealed these secrets they would all seem more normal. It is the fact that we all keep such secrets very secret so therefore when one person accidentally reveals theirs it is so "shocking".

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: December 25, 2010, 02:50:06 pm »
Definitely.

Although i'd argue if everyone revealed these secrets they would all seem more normal. It is the fact that we all keep such secrets very secret so therefore when one person accidentally reveals theirs it is so "shocking".

There's also the fact that when someone reveals a shocking secret to you (or the public,) your mind starts playing tricks on you and starts to bring up all your deepest secrets, and will then try to tie it in with the secret you've just heard to make you feel guilty and want to tell someone or make you feel very exposed emotionally.

Offline Elli

• kelly without the k, and the y replaced with an i
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #378 on: December 26, 2010, 01:13:35 am »
Amazing site.

Probably. The trick though is to pick the right person to tell. A surprising number of people in your life probably wouldn't give a shit. Others, it would definitely blow their minds. Choose the audience.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: December 26, 2010, 01:42:48 am »
Amazing site.

Probably. The trick though is to pick the right person to tell. A surprising number of people in your life probably wouldn't give a shit. Others, it would definitely blow their minds. Choose the audience.
Both absolutely spot on...
psn = Lents123

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: December 26, 2010, 10:04:13 am »
This one has a certain style.

Yep, we'd be pretty boring people if we didn't  :P
I don't think I have

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: December 26, 2010, 10:36:50 am »
All 4 books arrived before Christmas, soon done with all of them.

I think its brilliant stuff, and will buy the next ones + it will make excellent presents for others.

@Yvanicuzz

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: December 26, 2010, 11:19:10 am »
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline rotistgeil

• Unflabbable in the face of lesbian scenes in public park.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #383 on: December 26, 2010, 11:26:12 am »
^

That could have been me writing that ;)

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: December 26, 2010, 07:13:56 pm »
or me  ;D
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #385 on: December 27, 2010, 12:48:16 pm »
Fuck it. I'm gonna post one in and see if it gets put up on the site. I'll let you all know if it makes it, although obviously I wont tell you what it is!

Offline Met

• rosexual?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #386 on: December 28, 2010, 04:01:23 pm »
or me  ;D

I would too, if it didn't cost an arm and a leg here   :o
Albert Riera yansanyusiza nyo, Mascherano muzanyi wamanyi ate Dirk Kuyt sirina Bigambo! Rafa Abeewo ! YWNWA

It's like watching the Dalai Lama snap and headbutt someone.

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: December 28, 2010, 07:55:24 pm »
I would too, if it didn't cost an arm and a leg here   :o
Ah, one of the few benefits of living in Belgium.

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #388 on: January 2, 2011, 01:36:38 pm »

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #389 on: January 2, 2011, 07:19:34 pm »
Fuck it. I'm gonna post one in and see if it gets put up on the site. I'll let you all know if it makes it, although obviously I wont tell you what it is!

Hmmmm....
psn = Lents123

Offline rusty-la

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #390 on: January 2, 2011, 07:22:41 pm »
Truth will out

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #391 on: January 2, 2011, 07:25:18 pm »
Hmmmm....

HAHAHA you fucker! ;D

I'm in complete knots, laughing here! :lmao

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #392 on: January 10, 2011, 10:22:33 am »

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #393 on: January 10, 2011, 11:21:19 am »
I've spent a good five minutes trying to work out this one Corky. Did he rape his girlfriend? Did someone else? What would have put him in prison? I promise I'm not thick, I really can't get it.

Me neither. The girl was underage and he clearly had sex with her. If the rape kit would have proved his paternity, then presumably nobody else was involved. It's the rape kit reference that has me stumped. Why would she have reported the sex? Why would she have reported the sex and not taken the rape kit?

Offline Naughtykid

• Ignore everyone else, listen to me. I SAID LISTEN TO ME!!! Oi! Where are you all going?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #394 on: January 10, 2011, 11:30:26 am »
Me neither. The girl was underage and he clearly had sex with her. If the rape kit would have proved his paternity, then presumably nobody else was involved. It's the rape kit reference that has me stumped. Why would she have reported the sex? Why would she have reported the sex and not taken the rape kit?
I think...

Because the girl was underage when giving birth, the hospital offered her among other things a paternity test - which she refused because ti would of identified her 'lover' as being over 18 and thus statutory rape.

A rape kit consists of small boxes, microscope slides and plastic bags for collecting and storing evidence such as clothing fibers, hairs, saliva, semen or body fluid, which may help identify a rape survivor's attacker for use in prosecution.[3][4] The process of collecting the evidence for the kit takes hours.[5]

Although a rape kit's contents may vary by location, it may include:[1][6]

Instructions
Bags and sheets for evidence collection
Swabs for collecting fluids from the lips, cheeks, thighs, vagina, anus, and buttocks
Blood collection devices
Comb used to collect hair and fiber from the victim’s body
Clear glass slides
Envelopes for preserving the victim’s clothes, head hair, pubic hair, and blood samples
Nail pick for scraping debris from beneath the nails
White sheets to catch physical evidence stripped from the body
Documentation forms
Labels

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #395 on: January 10, 2011, 11:30:57 am »
Maybe it wasn't his girlfriend?

He raped someone who in his mind, he classes as a girlfriend (someone he's extremely close to but not in a relationship sense.)

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #396 on: January 10, 2011, 11:49:42 am »
I think...

Because the girl was underage when giving birth, the hospital offered her among other things a paternity test - which she refused because ti would of identified her 'lover' as being over 18 and thus statutory rape.

But it says she opted out of the rape kit the night she conceived, not the night she gave birth.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #397 on: January 10, 2011, 11:52:33 am »
But it says she opted out of the rape kit the night she conceived, not the night she gave birth.

The guy might simply be confused.
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline Naughtykid

• Ignore everyone else, listen to me. I SAID LISTEN TO ME!!! Oi! Where are you all going?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: January 10, 2011, 11:56:37 am »
Doh.

Maybe she got home and regretted it/told her mum what happened?

This is why I love postsecret. So many moral dilemmas.

Offline Sri Sudachan

• Utterly Lubberly but can't believe it's not buddha....
  • Legacy Fan
  • เบื่อๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ
« Reply #399 on: January 10, 2011, 12:07:54 pm »
 Maybe he had unprotected sex with her, she later was raped, a rape kit would prove he also  had sex
 with her the night she was raped.
2000-2003-2004-2005-2007

Nothing to do with football but
    We won it five times!