Author Topic: Getting angry at the right people - just lock it  (Read 211984 times)

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: ***LIVE CAMPAIGN THREAD*** - Getting angry at the right people
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2010, 11:34:55 am »

The World Cup starts on 11th June. Pubs full of people.

One of the next aims will be to get these items ready and get them up on pub walls, in as flyers or leaflets, and whatever we can manage in the 3 weeks we have left til that date (and obviously building on that in the weeks that follow).

What about the possibility of having some beer mats printed  ?

I know it's going to cost money, but if everyone chips in a bit ?

http://www.zyan.co.uk/beer-mats.html
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

royhendo

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2010, 12:12:05 pm »
This begs a question that Kit raised last night. It'd help if we had funds for these things, but again, there's benefit from us doing things quick on our own initiative.

For now, I think (time wyse) we need to work lo-fi. Print things off on your own on A4 or (if you can get away with it) A3, and take it from there. That's why the 'lost' flyer is a good idea as a pin-board effort.

------------------------

The text on this reads...

"LOST

LAST SEEN FEBRUARY 2007, PEDIGREE BIRD, MULTIPLE PRIZEWINNER, DEARLY LOVED. FEARED KIDKNAPPED (RANSOM DEMANDS RECEIVED, BUT CRAZY SO MAY BE HOAXES).

IF FOUND CALL 07511 569 783 (It's the SOS contact number so maybe needs changed)

Then along the tear off strips at the bottom, the strips say, in order:

£110,000 a day on interest
£52.8m loss after tax
£351m in debt
Loan arrangements expired
Enough interest each year
For a Torres, a Mascherano
And maybe a couple of Reinas
***TORN OFF***
Join the union now
***TORN OFF***
Join the fight and do something
Why aren't you angry?
***TORN OFF***
Yes, you!
God help the club we love
Tom & George - not welcome here.

I think it's a nice 'double take' effect and as I say, potentially it's almost zero cost, and also viral (but also susceptible to vandalism and bastardisation). It could make a good story though, if nothing else.

This was my hand drawn one.

This was Art Vandelay's version.

We could easily start with that. Stick it on trees outside the pubs showing the games. Maybe find a way of getting MacPhisto/Art Vandelay's crying Liverbird on there?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 12:29:48 pm by royhendo »

royhendo

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2010, 12:14:13 pm »
We'd need to tweak the text, that's all. Refer to the campaign site as well as SOS. We need to be able to measure how effective these things are somehow. But mostly, if we do this in a random way and make it funny, people will talk and it'll get into the media. We'll get bad commentary too mind, but it'll be symptomatic of the unease we all feel and it'll help build momentum.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2010, 12:18:23 pm »
One of the things we had looked at with the Union was a "viral" campaign using MMS and email.

It would be an image that people would "pyramid" as a screensaver or MMS putting across the message.

The point was that it has a potential vast grab if it is asked to be forwarded on to people's contact and address books and eventually it could get to opinion formers and others.

I am talking millions.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

royhendo

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2010, 12:28:34 pm »
That's gonna be my hobby from now on Graham - viral authoring. I installed Photoshop last night on my prehistoric laptop so no excuses now. The more we can do, the better. And the funnier they are the better.

royhendo

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2010, 12:38:16 pm »
Do we know any impressionists/impersonators/mimics?

Also...

_Redman posted this but it's now locked.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=257942.0

We can use this stuff.

Quote from: B_H_B on RAOTL
The State of Liverpool FC – An Idiots Guide

While "senior sources" at the club (Christan Purslow) try to facilitate a smear campaign against the manager, pretend everything is rosy at the club and briefs the press to headline the Rick Parry pay off on the day the club's financials are tactically released on election results day; here's what's really going on at Liverpool Football Club:

The figures released on Friday 8th May 2010 indicate that Liverpool FC is in net debt to the tune of £351m; an increase of £52m from last year’s figure.

A total of £233.996m is owed to RBS, in addition to an inter-company loan of £144.441m owed to “Kop Cayman”; a company owned by Gillett and Hicks based in the Cayman Island for tax reasons; a company that have loaned Liverpool FC £144.441m at an interest rate of 10%. This is the “own money” that Gillett and Hicks claim to have put into the club. In reality, they’re just charging the club 10% interest for lending that money through an offshore limited liability company that they aren’t even personally liable for – Liverpool FC are.

Liverpool FC are not paying the interest off on that £144.4m however. It is being charged as a “compound interest”, meaning the interest isn’t paid, but is instead “rolled up” to the grand total. For example, this year (if I’ve got this right):

£144.4m @ 10% interest = £14.44m payable this year.

Instead of paying that £14.44m, it is rolled onto the total making the outstanding debt owed to Kop Cayman £158.88m. The following year this is then charged at a further 10% interest:

£158.88m @ 10% interest = £15.88m payable next year.

Instead of paying that £15.88m, it is rolled onto the total making the outstanding debt owed to Kop Cayman £174.76m. The following year this is then charged at a further 10% interest:

£174.76m @ 10% interest = £17.76m payable next year.

Instead of paying that £17.76m, it is rolled onto the total making the outstanding debt owed to Kop Cayman £192.52m etc etc etc...

The debt soon spirals out of control, as you can see; and don’t forget, this only concerns the £144.4m owed to Gillett and Hick’s Cayman Islands company – it doesn’t concern the huge £234m owed to RBS.

The financial figures released last week are for the 2008/09 season.

Those figures declare the club made a loss of around £52m for that year, due to the interest repayments on the loans and another £22m spent on the new ground; on what that was spent on we have no idea. There’s nothing to show for it anyway – and the total spend on the new ground now exceeds £50m. To put that into perspective – Sunderland managed to build the 48,000 seat Stadium of Light for a lot less than that. We have a few fences up at the back of the Anfield Road End!

Anyway – we made a loss of £52m that year despite finishing 2nd in the league and reaching the latter stages of the Champions League. The accounts also declared a profit made on player transfers (despite Purslow telling us we don’t need to sell players to balance the books and service debt, and Rafa being accused of wasting millions on players – the accounts prove otherwise).

What are next year’s figures (which will reflect the financial state we’re in today) going to look like with a 7th place league finish and an early elimination from the Champions League? We will also have an increased debt to service as explained above.

Then what about the figures for the next financial year when there’s no Champions League money at all coming in?

While the current owners are in place, we are going to continue to fall further and further into debt. We cannot meet the repayments on the loan as it stands now, and with our revenue due to fall with the lack of Champions League football, we’re on the brink of going into administration.

Anyone with hopes of making any signings in the summer or any future transfer windows needs a reality check. We are going to be very lucky to be hold onto the players we’ve got, never mind being able to bring anybody else in.

Gerrard and Torres don’t want to leave because they don’t like the manager (Purslow is feeding this story to the media to whip up the “Rafa Out campaign”); they want to leave as they know there is zero chance of any new players of any quality arriving at the club in its current state. They also know there’s zero chance of any top class manager coming to the club if Benitez decides to walk or is pushed; no manager worth his salt would come to work at the club under these conditions. They know the club is only going one way.

Until Gillett and Hicks are removed from the club, we’re only going to decline. It really is as simple as that. Nothing else matters.

And remember – these debts haven’t been accumulated through overspending in trying to buy success and compete like was the case at Portsmouth, Leeds and various other clubs – they are entirely generated through debt loaded onto the club just so Gillett and Hicks can own us and bleed us dry with expense claims, management fees, arrangement fees for every refinance deal and wasting over £50m of the club’s money on a non-existent new stadium.

This isn’t the result of bad individual club management as Richard Scudamore of The Premier League claims; it is the result of a leveraged buyout that has loaded the cost of buying the club onto the club to repay. Something The Premier League, The FA, UEFA and FIFA should be doing everything in their power to prevent ever happening again.

2007: £44m debt (£3m per year to service)
2008: £350m debt (£36.5m per year to service)
2009: £378m debt (£40m per year to service)
2010:

Those are the levels of debt on the club, with it being only £44m before Gillett and Hicks bought the club. Therefore the club’s profits were able to be invested back into the squad, allowing us to compete on the pitch. We’re now crippled by debts we cannot service, when that £40m leaving the club each year in interest repayments should be being spent on new players.

£76.5m has left the club in interest repayments alone in the past 2 years – and in that time – the manager has not spent a single penny on new players. It’s been a sell to buy policy, with profits being made on transfers in the past few transfer windows as the books needed to be balanced; all while the clubs around us are spending to strengthen. How can we be expected to compete under those conditions?

The debt is growing with every passing day. As a result of the lack of investment in the squad (as well as bad luck with injuries / poor decisions / players out of form etc), we’re paying the price on the field with declining performances which will therefore reduce the club’s revenue even further – giving us even less money to service increasing debts. A vicious circle. It’s unsustainable.

Liverpool FC is paying £110,000 every single day in interest repayments to service a debt we should never have in the first place. That’s £110,000 a day of the club’s money that me and you generate, that we should be seeing spent on new players or developing the club; instead – we are standing back and watching the club being raped in front of our very eyes.

YANKS OUT!

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2010, 02:17:55 pm »
One of the things we had looked at with the Union was a "viral" campaign using MMS and email.

It would be an image that people would "pyramid" as a screensaver or MMS putting across the message.

The point was that it has a potential vast grab if it is asked to be forwarded on to people's contact and address books and eventually it could get to opinion formers and others.

I am talking millions.

We had a look at the potential number for the pyramid following the meeting last week.

If only 100 people take part and send out just 3 e-mails, which are subsequently sent on to another 3.and so on.
After only 10 down the line you are talking at just under 6 Million hits.
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2010, 02:21:24 pm »

http://kitster29.deviantart.com/art/The-Horror-at-Anfield-165104708

Brilliant.....well in Kit.

It's about time you got your creative finger intead of lying in the sun being pampered by nubile 18 year old virgins.
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

royhendo

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2010, 02:38:01 pm »
To genuinely get the Echo in behind us and pushing instead of just 'on board', we need to make this funny. I just said as much to Shanklyboy on pm.

We need Macca888 on this, don't we?

We could stick flyers into dogs' collars. We could rearrange flowerbeds to say "Yanks Out" in the wee small hours. We could get sneaky posters that you barely notice in and around the club premises...

Just need the right ideas. Get the right ideas that make people laugh and talk to each other, and the reporters will be all over them.

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2010, 02:47:37 pm »
Maybe do something like hang a banner over a motorway? Obviously away from Liverpool area would be great.

Look how many people saw the one that read "Cheyrl, Call me JT" that someone had hung up somewhere? It was even in news articles.
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

royhendo

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2010, 02:58:54 pm »
Yup - that's good. Remember the Banksy one going into London? On a flyover - will try and dig it out. :)

royhendo

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2010, 03:19:39 pm »
Can't find it but it was on the road into the City in London and in my mind it said something like "We're burgling your house right now" or "Wake up capitalist monkeys" or something like that. People loved it - can't remember what it said though. Here's some examples we could build on. I like the flower bed idea. Especially if the plants are planted cheekily and only come out in bloom a few weeks later.

Romani Eunt Domum

Gotta be some pun we can do on "Banks" surely.

Gotta be some parasite route we can explore here.

Offline El Rey, por favor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2010, 03:56:12 pm »

That's art's 2nd attempt at the bird, it's better than the one in the first few postss you've put for 'approved' so i'd swap them over if i was you Roy.

P.S. that torres Manchester poster wasn't made by me :P
PLEASE DONATE TO MY LONDON MARATHON RUN IN AID OF CROHN'S AND COLITIS UK: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=312885

royhendo

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2010, 04:00:12 pm »
OK - gonna email this to the public links given for the Echo editorial staff.

----------------------------------------

Good afternoon all

I write with reference to your front page article on the 22nd, entitled "Voice of The Echo: Liverpool Owners... must go now".

Firstly I'd like to applaud you for your stance, on behalf both of myself as a Liverpool fan, and of the 4,600 plus people involved in our current campaign "Getting angry at the right people" (based on Facebook membership to the 24th of May - the campaign started on the 4th with a handful of people involved).

If you'd like details of the campaign, you can find them here.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=258392.0

The Facebook site is here.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=124169460933833&ref=ts 

(The campaign is in regular contact with Spirit of Shankly, and is working to educate fans as to the facts of the ownership situation, and to encourage them to unify in their disapproval of the current ownership regime, and in the demand for fit and proper ownership in the future.)

My second reason for writing is to offer our help, however. As you'll see from browsing the various sites linked from the two sites above, we have a lot of talented people working on the campaign already, and we want to provide you with compelling and entertaining content if we can that makes it easier for you to do your jobs.

To that end, feel free to email me on <email address listed> or to post on the RAWK or Facebook areas for the campaign if you feel we can help or provide any information. As I say, the goal is benign - we want to educate in ways that are easy for people to absorb, and if we can do that in funny and interesting ways, then it might make good stories for you guys.

Thanks again for your statement, and if we can help, please just ask. It'd be a pleasure to work with you, and many of us are professional journalists, artists and communicators, so fingers crossed we can do it to an acceptable standard.

Sincerely...

royhendo

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2010, 04:09:08 pm »
Sent - email entitled "Your front page article on the Liverpool FC owners - thanks (and a sizeable offer of help)"

royhendo

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2010, 04:14:57 pm »
That's art's 2nd attempt at the bird, it's better than the one in the first few postss you've put for 'approved' so i'd swap them over if i was you Roy.

P.S. that torres Manchester poster wasn't made by me :P

Good man - whose was it mate?

Offline kitster

• RAWK Graphic Guru
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @kitsterart
    • Kitster Art
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2010, 04:16:41 pm »
Brilliant.....well in Kit.

It's about time you got your creative finger intead of lying in the sun being pampered by nubile 18 year old virgins.
They told me they were 21.

Offline Free Kuyt

• Anny Roader
  • Freak out
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2010, 04:30:09 pm »
An attempt at something different...

Offline kitster

• RAWK Graphic Guru
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @kitsterart
    • Kitster Art
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2010, 04:37:27 pm »
How about  everyone buying these and wearing them En masse at any event?

http://www.magiclight.net/english/proddetail.asp?prod=1-14023

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2010, 04:46:47 pm »
How about  everyone buying these and wearing them En masse at any event?

http://www.magiclight.net/english/proddetail.asp?prod=1-14023

That'd be fucking hilarious at a game.
PLEASE DONATE TO MY LONDON MARATHON RUN IN AID OF CROHN'S AND COLITIS UK: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=312885

Offline kitster

• RAWK Graphic Guru
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @kitsterart
    • Kitster Art
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2010, 04:49:43 pm »
Quote from: El Rey on Today at 04:46:47 PM
With 20-40,000 people wearing them at a game, it wouldnt be missed by any camera. unavoidable.

Offline kitster

• RAWK Graphic Guru
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @kitsterart
    • Kitster Art
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2010, 04:51:32 pm »
Quote from: El Rey on Today at 04:46:47 PM
With 20-40,000 people wearing them at a game, it wouldnt be missed by any camera. unavoidable.
They cost peanuts too. Fans could order their own online and someone would make a quick buck getting shitloads of them in, and selling them at the game or on stalls in town.

royhendo

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2010, 05:11:56 pm »
It'd look like a Funkadelic video. ;)

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2010, 05:22:32 pm »
Got another idea brewing. One based on a very recognizable logo, but changed so it obviously isn't breaking any trademark license. If you take something like a coca-cola logo and change it to something witty with regards to your cause, then it gets noticed more because it's both familiar yet different.

royhendo

« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2010, 05:35:23 pm »
If you take something like a coca-cola logo and change it to something witty with regards to your cause, then it gets noticed more because it's both familiar yet different.

Exactly right. If we can develop that line of thought, we'll get a lot of mileage out of it, believe you me.

Thanks again mate. Some superb ideas today both on here and flying around behind the scenes. Also, good to see action being planned too, which is what I think we all hoped to see.

Let's get the pubs identified lads eh?

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2010, 05:39:56 pm »
Great stuff to the Echo Hendo lad.... Granada reports next.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Paul-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2010, 05:54:04 pm »
I've just had an idea - how about if people bought a few cheap DVD cases (think you can get 5 for £1 in Poundland and similar shops), printed off kitsters "The horror at anfield" image at DVD cover size, and then put that on the front of the DVD case and left a few of them out at the sports DVDs section in HMV, Tesco, Asda, whatever? I'd certainly be willing to do that, provided people think it's a good idea, and that kitster doesn't mind the image being used.

Offline kitster

• RAWK Graphic Guru
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @kitsterart
    • Kitster Art
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2010, 07:56:41 pm »
Quote from: Paul-LFC on Today at 05:54:04 PM
I've just had an idea - how about if people bought a few cheap DVD cases (think you can get 5 for £1 in Poundland and similar shops), printed off kitsters "The horror at anfield" image at DVD cover size, and then put that on the front of the DVD case and left a few of them out at the sports DVDs section in HMV, Tesco, Asda, whatever? I'd certainly be willing to do that, provided people think it's a good idea, and that kitster doesn't mind the image being used.
Sure. That really is a Banksy style plan.  :)

Offline Rossie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2010, 08:57:25 pm »
Some stunning, creative brilliance going on in this thread.  Major respect to all you talented guys!
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."  Rafa Benitez, 01/Nov/'10.

royhendo

« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2010, 08:57:37 pm »
Signage around town...

What about stickers that you overlay so that at first glamce it's the same, but it says, for example:

- instead of "Changed Priorities Ahead", "Changed LFC Owners Ahead"
- instead of "Give Way", stick on a sticker of those two and "Go Away"

Type stuff. Maybe a bit dodgy that but an idea, and quite an easy one.

royhendo

« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2010, 09:26:13 pm »

It is fucking brilliant that. How do we feel about that? It's nice and mischievous. I have to ask the question - would we get excessive shite for it? If so, why? And how would we get round it?

:wellin

royhendo

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2010, 09:36:27 pm »
We're starting to think in the right way now I reckon.

royhendo

« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2010, 09:38:47 pm »
Little stickers to put above (or on) ATMS?

"Take out another 11,000 of those tenners and that'll just about pay Liverpool FC's debt for one day".

Offline kitster

• RAWK Graphic Guru
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @kitsterart
    • Kitster Art
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2010, 09:39:57 pm »
Not sure what you could be done for. It not stealing, and you arent damaging anything.

Offline Oscar3

• Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2010, 09:40:07 pm »
I know the season is over but going back to the pub ideas what about members going around with clip boards and membership forms?talking to fans personally and in depth and getting feedback as to why they dont feel the need to join without coming across as pushy.Its a sell to our own fans isnt it?If we could have membership packs ready to issue at hand too,that would be fantastic.
sons of men who stand like gods

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2010, 09:41:38 pm »
Not sure what you could be done for. It not stealing, and you arent damaging anything.

It's littering if anything.

royhendo

« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2010, 09:45:16 pm »
I know the season is over but going back to the pub ideas what about members going around with clip boards and membership forms?talking to fans personally and in depth and getting feedback as to why they dont feel the need to join without coming across as pushy.Its a sell to our own fans isnt it?If we could have membership packs ready to issue at hand too,that would be fantastic.

That's one for the union Oscar mate - that's where we fit in really - the idea is to get people together under one extended banner that shows unity. We include the people who haven't for whatever reason joined the union - it lets them get involved and we get a chance to come together, all the while working with the union towards much the same thing, and supporting them where possible and appropriate for both.

Offline Vulmea

• Almost saint-like.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2010, 10:28:08 pm »
What specific tag line or image do we want to see pop up around the world?

Like when you see all the worlds most famous sites collapse in a disaster movie - a nice photo of the message popping up all round the globe would be nice

Holiday season is coming up and lots of little reds are about to go globe hopping - need to see Tom and George not welcome here popping up on every major landmark in the world.....

Also isn't it about time we had a mascot, if its good enough for the Olympics...........

John F. Kennedy/Shanklyboy.

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2010, 11:25:48 pm »
That's one for the union Oscar mate - that's where we fit in really - the idea is to get people together under one extended banner that shows unity. We include the people who haven't for whatever reason joined the union - it lets them get involved and we get a chance to come together, all the while working with the union towards much the same thing, and supporting them where possible and appropriate for both.

Roy's answer is spot on. I'm sure that there are a number of fans, like myself, who are not members of SOS but are willing to support and contribute ideas to this campaign, (and to be fair some of the SOS ideas), to make supporters more aware of our current plight.
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2010, 11:30:05 pm »
It'd look like a Funkadelic video. ;)

Now your talking.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org