Author Topic: Liverpool (0) vs (1) Villareal Europa League semi-final 2nd leg 5/5/16  (Read 60603 times)

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
So, here we are again, preparing for yet another European semi-final tie at one of the cathedrals of European football. There are some who look down on this particular competition and obviously it doesn't quite carry the prestige of its bigger brother, you know the one with the big ears  that sits proudly and ominously in our trophy room? However, for some of us and most notably the, erm slightly older fans this tournament brings back many happy memories and holds a special place in our hearts. Lest we forget, this rather lovely piece of silverware was the first European one to grace that same trophy room and, in my humble opinion, is better looking than its senior sibling. In fact it doesn't have any ears at all!

Liverpool's first Uefa Cup semi final came against domestic opposition, 2016 title chasers Tottenham Hotspur back in 1973. We won the first leg thanks to an Alec Lindsay goal and progressed to the Final on the away goals ruling after a 2-1 defeat in North London, Stevie Heighway with the all important away goal for the Reds. This was the fourth European semi-final of Shankly's pursuit of domestic and European dominance and the second time he would lead his side through to a European Final against a crack German outfit (they had previously lost in the European Cup Winners Cup Final to some team called Borrussia Dortmund seven years previously).  And this time they would win, beating Borrussia Monchengladbach in the final over two legs to bring Liverpool their first trophy from the continent and also sparking a great rivalry with the legendary 1970s side from the Rhineland. It would be the first of many titles won in Europe and one of great significance to Liverpool as it announced their arrival on the European stage as a genuine threat. By the end of the decade Liverpool  had become the most feared side in Europe guided by Shanklys former lieutenant, the great Sir Bob Paisley, adding another UEFA Cup win and a couple of European Cups to boot. Anyone who doesn't care for this competition and thinks it is all about the European Cup/Champions League must remember; this was the trophy that started our ascent to the throne of European Royalty . I hope that every fan anywhere near Anfield or a tv screen come Thursday night remembers how it all started, as we look to continue our love affair with the European Cups' little brother. Shankly was never prouder than the night we first lifted this precious piece of metal.  And, just look at the sheer beauty of it. ......

Our second UEFA Cup win came just three years later in 1976 and was Bob Paisleys first capture of a European trophy. This time Spanish giants Barcelona stood in Liverpool's way at the penultimate hurdle but totemic Welsh striker John Toshack silenced the partisan Nou Camp crowd to give Liverpool a one goal lead going into the second leg at Anfield and thus claimed a historic first win for an English side in that famous old stadium.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dZTesxZ4r8A?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dZTesxZ4r8A?fs=1</a>

A 1-1 draw in the return leg at Anfield a couple of weeks later would see Liverpool progress to their 2nd Uefa Cup final, this time Phil Thompson with the goal for his boyhood club. Over 55,000 packed into Anfield to will their team on against a venomous Barcelona side which included the late, great Johan Cruyff and his Dutch team mate Johan Neeskens. The man credited with discovering Lionel Messi and future Barca manager, Carles Rexach, would equalise just moments after Thommo's goal, but Liverpool would hang on and see the tie through.

That would be the last time we would reach this stage of the Uefa Cup until 2001 (were we would again face Barcelona) largely down to the fact that we began a racy love affair with its big brother in late 1976. We wouldn't even enter the Uefa Cup again until the 1991/1992 season but that, along with the rest of the 90's, was a largely forgettable time for us in European Competition.
This Uefa Cup run in the new millenium would start against Rapid Bucharest in the Autumn of 2000 and the 2nd leg  (a very forgettable 0-0 draw as we clung on to a slender 1-0 first leg lead) was the first time my old man took me on a pilgrimage to a special place he called Anfield, a place where he promised me that magical things happened, especially on a European night. He knew this because he said he'd witnessed this phenomenon himself many times. He was right, parents always are aren't they? Ok maybe not on that particular night but there was an aura about the place that you could feel in the air, a feeling of togetherness, a tingling sense of anticipation, a feeling that we belonged here doing this sort of thing,  a very special feeling.   And I was hooked.

Anyway, on to the semi-final that same season and Barcelona at Camp Nou once more were our foe. A Liverpool side led by their Captain, Sami Hyypia, managed to thwart the Barcelona attack that contained the likes of Rivaldo, Kluivert and Marc Overmars, and return to Liverpool with a clean sheet and a huge amount of hope of progressing through to the Final.

The entry fee had climbed a long way up the ladder since Barcelona last visted Anfield at this stage of this very competition 25 years earlier and the crowd was no doubt smaller but the Kop still created an Anfield atmosphere that made it worth every penny.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Xkj5Yg_Ekc?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0Xkj5Yg_Ekc?fs=1</a>

After a handball by Dutch superstar Patrick Kluivert some old guy with no hair from that place in the far north of Britain where we used to get lots of great footballers in the 60's, 70's and 80's tucked away a fantastic penalty past a young goalkeeper going by the name of Jose 'Pepe' Reina. This rookie keeper would return for more nights like this in time. More records tumbled and were created that season, the first side to play in absolutely every single game that they possibly could in one season, we reached the final of all the three cup competitions entered that season, and won them all, and still managed to qualify for the revamped european Cup aka The Champions League for the first time. A season that stands the test of time in the annals of Anfields illustrious history, merci beaucoup Monsieur Houllier. 

Once again, this campaign and this trophy would kickstart a decade of unbelievable European nights at Anfield. And as it did in the 70's, it would again come just four seasons before we won Ol' Big Ears. You see, this competition has often been the springboard for assaults on the big one, Rome wasn't built in a day y'know.
Why history so oft repeats itself I do not know but this would again be the last time we reached this stage of the competition for nearly a decade, and once again mainly because we  looked to reignite our love affair with the Uefa Cup's big ugly brother. Love is blind so they say.

And after many years of winning and flirting with the European Cup like a lovestruck teenager, 2010 would again see us pursuing the Uefa Cup, in it's new guise as the Europa League. It wasn't a straight knockout competition anymore, at least not at the beginning, but we did enter it at the knockout stage due to a rather dissapointing and lacklustre Champions League campaign. It was still serious business to Rafa and his European hungry Reds and we nonchalantly progressed to the latter stages of the competition and into the last four and once again we faced Iberian opponents, this time in the shape of Atletico Madrid.
A 1-0 defeat at the Vicente Calderon with former Manchester United flop turned La Liga goal machine Diego Forlan getting the vital winner meant Liverpool would start the 2nd leg with a harder task than they would have liked, no away goal can sometimes be pivotal in European combat. The talismanic Fernano Torres was injured and unavailable for the return to his former home and, tellingly, would also miss the return leg.
The return leg was now pure knockout football, another special Anfield European night under the floodlights beckoned and just before half time, our first maligned enigmatic Italian,  Alberto Aquilani, tucked away a lovely finish from the edge of the box at the Kop end to level the aggregate scores.  The game would stay like this until extra time when Yossi Benayoun would execute another lovely finish and inspire us to dream of another European Final appearance. The Uruguayan striker that we didn't like would pop up again however and silence the Kop with a strike which would send Atletico Madrid through to the Final where they eventually defeated Roy Hodgsons European shock troops of the season, quaint little Fulham.

I apologise if by now some of you were expecting a write up pondering whether or not Firmino will play as a 'false nine', whether or not Sturridge would play and who would come in at centre back due to a very recent notable absentee. But this is no ordinary match. This is a European semi-final. This is much more serious than discussing the team sheet. This is history waiting to be written. This is Anfield. The sheer nostalgia came over me in a wave of spine-tingling and goosebumps as I researched our magnificent European history with a lot of help from Liverweb and lfchistory.net (great sites btw) and after consultations with my old man who has witnessed so many of these nights and grew up with tales of the same ilk from my late Liverpool-born Grandad. My wish is for every fan to realise just how important this trophy is to our club, not just because its still regarded as a major trophy or because it now offers a route into the Champions League but because our history shows us that this competition can be the continuation of our great European history and a kickstart to bigger and better things although I believe that nothing can be better than winning in Europe, it defines our club and its very soul, its raison d'etre. And with Herr Klopp at the helm, that certainly makes history looking very likely to repeat itself in the near future, how ironic that it could be a German who takes us back to the summit of Europe.

On to Villareal. We have won three of the four UEFA Cup semi-final legs played at Anfield, drawing the other one but we still progressed on that occasion. Three of those encounters have come against Spanish opposition. While we won but failed to progress on the most recent encounter against Atletico, history is, as usual, on our side and hopefully we may be allowed to continue our love affair with this famous and beautiful old trophy.

Allez les rouges.

LFC record in European semi-finals (two legged ties)

Played 16
Won 11
Lost 5

Uefa Cup/Europa League semi-final record
Played 4
Won 3
Lost 1

Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
Fantastic OP!  :wave

Some of this Thursday please:

<a href="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=92757152&amp;amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;amp;show_title=1&amp;amp;show_byline=1&amp;amp;show_portrait=0&amp;amp;color=&amp;amp;fullscreen=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=92757152&amp;amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;amp;show_title=1&amp;amp;show_byline=1&amp;amp;show_portrait=0&amp;amp;color=&amp;amp;fullscreen=1</a>
:D

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Great OP, thanks

Can't wait for this. Suspect we'll need to score three but are more than capable.

Hoping the evening is as memorable as Dortmund starting with meeting the coaches through to the build up of atmosphere before the game.

Hope everyone gets in nice and early and we make it the best one this season.

Two good performances from glory. This is what the season is all about. Don't leave anything behind!

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
I can see these lot flopping and falling all over the place, looking to slow the game down and trying to stop us getting any momentum going.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!

It's showtime folks!

Hopefully even the Main Stand will get involved this time ;)

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

It's showtime folks!

Hopefully even the Main Stand will get involved this time ;)

Wooaahhhhh! What d'ya mean this time Andy??

Did you not see the Pyro against the mancs??

Main Stand Ultras!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Huge challenge this match, huge...

Let's give it everything!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Countdown begins

Stupendous OP

:wellin

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
I can see these lot flopping and falling all over the place, looking to slow the game down and trying to stop us getting any momentum going.

Well they did that at home. We need a strong ref, anyone know who we have got?

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
What's with all the positivity - we were just taken to the cleaners by Swansea.

:P
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm taking the missus out for her birthday on Thursday so I'm gonna miss the game.   :(

I hope we get the place rocking and steam roller them!!

Start fast, get an early goal and they may shit their load!

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Fast hard start with a strong ref.

Need to be solid too and team selection key.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What's with all the positivity - we were just taken to the cleaners by Swansea.

:P

Haha don't even joke. There's more than a few on here who will agree with you and latch on to it to try and suck the positivity from everyone!!

Just hope this time next week we're still discussing the season and challenges ahead!

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
Well they did that at home. We need a strong ref, anyone know who we have got?

Still TBD who refs it, will be somebody from mainland Europe I suspect. A German perhaps.

Offline sat

• urday's my half day off, and off to the match I go
  • Legacy Fan
I think we will need to score 3 and we will. It won't be easy but we all know that....

Offline HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
Mignolet

Clyne Toure Lovren Moreno

Lucas Allen

Milner Coutinho Lallana

Sturridge​

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Mignolet

Clyne Toure Lovren Moreno

Lucas Allen

Milner Coutinho Lallana

Sturridge​

That has to be the team but pretty sure Firmino will play some part from the start whether it's for Lucas (dropping Milner back) or Sturridge
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Are fans meeting the coach again? Need a big atmosphere to help the players

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
The boys better spill all their heart into this. Make us proud lads!!!
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline jordyball10

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
Can't see Villareal coming for a goal, they will look to keep the ball and slow the game down and try and get us on the counter.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Thanks for that opening post, really great read.
Also hoping to continue our special little love affair with UEFA Cup and another magical night at Anfield will make it so.
I know whoever plays will do their best, hopefully we score early and make them tremble a bit. We're good enough to win - no doubt at all, let's do it.

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
What ever happened about turning doubters into believers? Because we lost yesterday with a crowd of kids in midfield, were suddenly all doom and gloom merchants. Let's all get behind them, we need that trophy for what has been a long and difficult season on and off the pitch.

We've already won our biggest battle off the pitch last week, I'm sure there will be 96 angels doing their best to assist on Thursday. Let's make Anfield rock for the whole match, let's make the last minute in the Dortmund home game sound like a library in comparison.

We have a major part to play as the 12th man, don't worry bout a thing, cos every little things gonna be alright. Jurgen and the boys won't let us down.
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline SinceSixtyFive

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We are Liverpool. Resistance is futile.
What an absolutely brilliant OP!

Well done mate, thanks for that - one of the best I've ever seen.

We can do this! COYR! Allez Les Rouges! Adelante, tú rojos! Dod ar chi coch! etc etc!!!

Offline dudek05

• Main Stander
Should be another great European night. Think they will park the bus with an occasional long ball down our left to a runner when Moreno is upfield for us. It got them a late goal in the first leg and a few teams have had joy that way. Would be confident if we had full options to pick from Hendo, Sakho, Can, Origi etc. It's in the balance for me but our unique support and Klopp could be our trump cards.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
Epic OP for an epic contest. Many thanks, Spanish Al :wave

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
1st game back at Anfield since the verdict, 1-0 behind and them celebrating like they where through.  I'm fucking well up for this.  Getting excited now about it.  They won't know whats hit them.  Even if they score first as long as I sort my ticket I'm leaving that ground with no fucking voice.

I want us to win that trophy again.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I was at the swansea game, safe to say team and fans alike had one eye on this, cant wait. The way they celebrated irked Klopp and us so i hope we wipe the floor with them. Would love a fast, all guns blazing start and just blow them away, not sure the old ticker can take a tense Dortmund style win.

Benteke getting a goal will hopefully up his confidence but wonder who starts upfront.. Can we get Phil, Bob and Sturridge in the side together?
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
Are fans meeting the coach again? Need a big atmosphere to help the players

6pm at the King Harry pub, same as last time.

See you there :scarf

Offline Jim Pooley

• Not quite fit enough for walking football
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Still can't afford an avatar.
Brilliant read, Al, thank you :thumbup

Offline SteveZissou

• "Anyone who knows the game..." exactly what game is a mystery. Underwater Bell. The Life A-Twat-Ic. Thinks "irony" means "like metal". Shite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • you might be on B Squad, but ur the B squad leader
Coaches like Rafa and Klopp often fool the media into thinking twice... I won't be surprised if Benteke or Sturridge start this one.

Klopp also selects his team based on the opposition. The way Villarreal close the spaces in the middle, constantly pushing us wide... it's made for Benteke.
Following Liverpool since the mid 80s.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
Coaches like Rafa and Klopp often fool the media into thinking twice... I won't be surprised if Benteke or Sturridge start this one.

Klopp also selects his team based on the opposition. The way Villarreal close the spaces in the middle, constantly pushing us wide... it's made for Benteke.

I really hope that Klopp isn't thinking the same way that you are.  No way would I have Benteke anywhere close to starting and would only bring him on if we are desperate for a goal late on. 

I'd go with this.

Migs
Clyne - Lovren - Kolo - Moreno
Lucas - Allen
Milner - Firmino - Coutinho
Sturridge

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
I really hope that Klopp isn't thinking the same way that you are.  No way would I have Benteke anywhere close to starting and would only bring him on if we are desperate for a goal late on. 

I'd go with this.

Migs
Lucas - Allen
Sturridge

If we're desperate for a goal late on, I'm pretty sure Villareal would be perfectly set-up for long direct balls into the box.

It'll be fascinating to see who he does go with. You'd imagine it probably won't be rocket science with the team he selects, but then Sturridge and Firmino haven't really hit it off yet and I can't see him dropping one of Lallana/Milner/Coutinho to accomodate both of them and take the risk of an unorganised attack,
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline amirani

• Legacy Fan
  • Carolina Red!
Brilliant OP!

Klopp will surely get the players fired and ready for this. Home crowd played a big role against United and Dortmund. Hopefully plays a pivotal role again this Thursday.

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
I'll be stuck on a plane to America while the games on so won't have a clue what's going on until after it's over.

Think selection comes down to a choice between Lucas or Sturridge.  Do we go for an extra body in midfield and play Firmino up front with Milner, Lallana and Coutinho behind or do we play Sturridge and drop Milner deeper to play beside Allen?

I hope it's the latter and think we'll go through.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Great OP

Make no mistake about it we're the underdogs now. Just by being 1-0 down we're the underdogs to go through
The fact that we're playing a team used to and practised in not having much of the ball, sitting in the low block and then countering makes it worse
But we're also the best team because, frankly, they're not very good. It's a shame we set up conservatively over there because there's a decent chance we'd be talking about this game very differently - but that's gone and we are where we are.

I'd be shocked if Klopp doesn't go for his preferred 4-2-3-1 for this. With Allen and Milner as the 2 and Lucas on the bench. There's just no role for Lucas in this game - we don't need a deep lying midfielder in a game where we're going to dominate possession and he doesn't have the pace to break up their counters effectively.
We won't tear into them either - I'm sure we'll start up tempo but we won't be throwing people forward in the first half. Conceding a goal is pretty devastating for us and we should be able to control the game and create chances without going all out. If it's 0-0 with 20 to go we're still well in the tie.

Offline Weytske

• Anny Roader
  • Peerless
I'd be shocked if Klopp doesn't go for his preferred 4-2-3-1 for this. With Allen and Milner as the 2 and Lucas on the bench. There's just no role for Lucas in this game - we don't need a deep lying midfielder in a game where we're going to dominate possession and he doesn't have the pace to break up their counters effectively.
On the contrary, I'd argue that if your opponent drops in it'd be useful to have someone like Lucas in front of the defence who can switch sides effectively and can dictate the tempo from further out. I expect to see a Lucas-Milner two and Firmino behind Sturridge up front. We have to be more attacking this time out. Allen and Benteke wil be our options of the bench.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
Can't see Villareal coming for a goal, they will look to keep the ball and slow the game down and try and get us on the counter.

they will be inviting trouble if they do that. If they decide to sit deep, we have the return of Benteke who could just batter them in their box if we fire in the crosses.

Optimistically thinking their lead puts them in bigger pressure and uncertainty. They could close out the game with another if they attack which will definitely leave gaps in their defend. That will play into our hands with Coutinho, Firmino and Sturridge quick transitions.

I'd go with this.

Migs
Lucas - Allen
Sturridge

thats my starting line up too. Maybe Firmino/Milner for Lallana late on in the game. Hope Benteke or Ojo play some part as well as both had a good game yesterday and could change the shape of the team. Give villareal another dimension to worry about.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Hope Dan starts.

Don't think he will.

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just got around to reading this one. Belter of an opening post! Thanks Al.
@Yvanicuzz