Author Topic: FT - Hull 2 vs Liverpool 0 [45' N'Diaye, 84' Niasse]  (Read 89355 times)

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: FT - Hull 2 vs Liverpool 0 [45' N'Diaye, 84' Niasse]
« Reply #1640 on: February 9, 2017, 12:09:55 am »
There's also this old haiku about something that happened in august 2016

the second away day  - グッドマンがけがをした
even the bus is on the pitch - 我々はブロックされている
Burnley win two nil. - おなら
You beat me to it :-\
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1641 on: February 13, 2017, 03:30:49 pm »
If we behave like this, we need a fair few new players. I still think we have the quality, but we are only interested in playing the big games, when the world is watching. Come the less glamorous games and we can't be bothered.
That goes for the fans, too.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #1642 on: February 14, 2017, 08:38:48 pm »
As ever, I've no fears for the Spurs game and think we'll beat them easily.  Klopp will not need to gee his players up for this as it's a big team so a big game.  What we'll see though is the apathy from the crowd now we've realised we've got no big shiny cups to parade around this season mixed with nerves that will come to the fore when/if Spurs threaten our initial one-goal advantage.  I hope that doesn't transmit to the team but I think we'll win this by two clear goals. 
Lottery numbers plse
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.