Author Topic: How has your love for Liverpool nearly/got you into trouble?  (Read 24197 times)

Offline -KingKenny-

• Main Stander
Re: How has your love for Liverpool nearly/got you into trouble?
« Reply #80 on: June 5, 2011, 04:20:17 pm »
Loving these stories, great thread!

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: June 5, 2011, 05:05:38 pm »
Jumping up and shouting get in!! when Torres scored at the San Siro wasn't the best idea I've ever had. Not when you're sat with the Inter fans in the home end. Got a few 'vaffanculo' and hard stares but escaped a good kicking.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline alvaro

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: June 5, 2011, 05:20:15 pm »
Failed a couple of tests because I didnt study because of a Liverpool game, but not much more than that.

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #83 on: June 6, 2011, 02:39:29 am »
90% of my family and friends are mancs and about 85% of them do not take any banter at all so me being me i tend to try provoking them until they lose it especially last weekend i was at a mates house (hes a manc) and watched the CL final with him anyway barca score and im laughing and hes giving it all ''mate ya cant really mock us cos we made it to the final'' anyway their lot equalise and hes up in the air YESSSSS YESSS YEEEEESSSSS and so on and i go ''mike mate its been disallowed.. he actually dropped to his knees gutted half crying looks up at the screen and sees it saying 1-1 and proper loses it with me caling me a c*nt and allsorts.. i was pissing myself laughing..

also a couple of years ago i attended a wrestling convention at Old Trafford (i know i know) thing is though if im going in there im wearing my lfc shirt and jacket.. and walked right in there with their lot milling around giving me dirty looks even had a pic taken of me afterwards with the lfc jacket on in front of their shit ground.
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
« Reply #84 on: June 6, 2011, 10:58:59 am »
Last Saturday was in Mallorca for the final, celebrated with all the Spaniards on the strip after the game much to the disgust of the mancs. Had my Liverpool top on too!
The reds are comin up the hill boys....

Offline mactifosi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: June 6, 2011, 11:51:19 am »
Not my story, a mates and the gist of it was...

Somehow through work he got a few tickets for Manu away, I think it was 2001.
Problem was the tickets were in the Strepsil end but he decided he would risk it and the fucking clown wore his colours under his jacket.

So he is sat in there with the c*nts keeping his gob shut, shitting diamonds.

Super Dan pops up with the winner and my mate jumps up to celebrate.....RIP you may think but not quite.

As he is going up he says he somehow remembered were he was and turned it from a yyyyyeeeeessss...to a yyooouuuu bastard....holding his head in his hands.
Got a few looks of uncertainty but survived, his heart is going like the clappers and the zipper on his jacket is welded shut.

They legged it before the end, as they were sure a few c*nts had clocked them but they made it out.

Made a great story in the pub the next day...pure magic.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: June 6, 2011, 11:55:27 am »
Not really sure i should mention this in the context of this thread... But i will anyway...

The worst one by a mile for me, was getting attacked by Forest yobs on the way back to the railway station after Hillsborough. Was saved by getting thrown into an ambulance by Forest fans trying to protect me!

Offline Toshack_Keegan_One_Nil

• Anny Roader
  • Sometimes I fantasise...
« Reply #87 on: June 6, 2011, 12:05:53 pm »
Fulham away, 2009. 

I had just started seeing this girl, and had met up with her in a quiet pub (that had the game on; funny that).  The place has a big open area between the bar and the screen, but it was pretty much deserted bar one or two Reds. It was early days so I wanted to make a good impression but I was trying to hold a conversation with her and look interested while inside my guts were churning away as the minutes ticked by at 0-0. We had chance after chance and it looked like we were going to drop 2 crucial points.  I was so nervous I could barely stand still as the game went into injury time, and was barely conscious of her prescence as the ball found its way to Yossi.  Time stood still as I waited to see the net bulge.  At the moment the ball hit the net she started saying "so, what are you up to toni-" but I was off into the open area, screaming "YES, YES!  FUCKING YES!" while jumping up and down, fists pumping like a bastard.  After calming down a bit I made my way back to the girl and said "sorry about that, but that was massive."  Things didn't work out between us.

Offline ollick

• Huge Dick..and a Big Knob too!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arghhhh
« Reply #88 on: June 6, 2011, 12:17:18 pm »
Cut a long story short, 2006 Valentines Day night v Arsenal (think Garcia scored the winner late after Gerrard had a pen saved, think their keeper was on top form that night)

I was working away (Army) and commuting home at weekends.

Wife called me to ask what I was doing, I told her that I was driving up to the game that night (from Salisbury) she somehow got it into her head that I was actually driving home to surprise her for Valentines day.

She wasn't happy when she called just before kick off to find that I was actually at the game and it wasn't a rouse to surprise her (though in her defence she was the best part of 7 months pregnant at the time)
Why do people quote other people for the sigs?  What' the point?

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #89 on: June 7, 2011, 10:56:33 am »

She wasn't happy when she called just before kick off to find that I was actually at the game and it wasn't a rouse to surprise her (though in her defence she was the best part of 7 months pregnant at the time)
the fact you were away 3 years didnt dawn on you? ;)
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #90 on: June 7, 2011, 10:59:38 am »
Celebrating Barca's win in a pub full of mancs the other weekend nearly got me and some friends (two of which wanted united to win) into trouble.
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2016, 08:32:06 pm »
Love reading this thread from time to time..I always said if I create an account, i'd post my own

Brazil v England World Cup 2002

As a little kid in a primary school in England, I supported Brazil,  my teacher shouted at me in front of the whole class and sent me to the headteacher for a patriotic bollocking :wanker

I remember everyone across the country being allowed to watch this game at work/school haha

Looking back, my only concern was Owen suffering World Cup burnout off the back of that crazy 2001-2 season, (hence my Liverpool fandom getting me into trouble), by cheering every opposition of England, although was sad Murphy couldn't make it that year. But then the famous incident of his replacement, Trevor Sinclair getting on the Argentina team bus wouldn't of happened  ;D ;D ;D

Would love to hear some more stories. Great thread

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 08:36:30 pm by Andy Hunter »
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2016, 08:40:16 pm »
Can remember being on the verge of a kick in Amsterdam for singing Ronny Rosenthal at 3am & then proceeding to tell a group from Surinam that he was better than Frank Rijkaard.

Offline Bombay Red

• Boys Pen
« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2016, 08:53:35 pm »
Postponed my formal engagement date as it was coinciding with a Liverpool game ;)

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2016, 09:00:17 pm »
Peering over the cot of our first born son with me Mrs in awe of him asleep first night getting him home....she said - ''Is this not the happiest moment of your life? - me- without even thinking.... the words just dropped out-.....''when  barney rubble slotted that penalty against Rome in 84 and i was fucking there to celebra''......ahh fuck.....monumental fuck up at the time and have never lived it down. But the words did just drop out.

Offline Beninger

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2016, 01:09:00 am »
11 years ago in Ghana of all places.  United match ended in a rare 0-0 and for whatever reason all the MU fans thought they'd run their mouths.  The only thing I could think about is what a jail is like in West Africa and the fact that I probably didn't have enough "dash" to get out of this if it escalated.

Offline sempi

• Sees Harry Styles Everywhere
  • Kopite
  • Gary, Gary Mac, he's got no hair but we don't care
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2016, 04:23:56 am »
Peering over the cot of our first born son with me Mrs in awe of him asleep first night getting him home....she said - ''Is this not the happiest moment of your life? - me- without even thinking.... the words just dropped out-.....''when  barney rubble slotted that penalty against Rome in 84 and i was fucking there to celebra''......ahh fuck.....monumental fuck up at the time and have never lived it down. But the words did just drop out.
Every time I watch footy, she says" Not more football !"  To which I reply you knew I was a Liverpool fan, when you met me and that I go to the match"
She says: " Yes but that's Liverpool  why do you have to watch all those other teams!"
 Not quite in your league, but its the same argument every week!

Offline BossThaLa82

• Main Stander
« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2016, 09:57:07 am »
My brother was in a club in Tenerife a few years ago and before anyone says it wasn't the Tenerife Rainbow man Bar  :D a few Cockneys must of clocked his liverbird tattoo on his arm then decided to lock him in the bogs with them and shouted let's have it you Scouse bastard shouting we are Chelsea and tried to go to town on him, the soft bastards didn't know he was a boxer and he knocked the shit out of them.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 12:34:04 pm by BossThaLa82 »

Offline redrockydennis

• Annie Wilkes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • gonna paint me jarg wheelie bin purple
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2016, 10:43:41 am »
Was in Ireland getting a cab over the border to derry. Cab turns up its covered in Manc shite. Says to my mate get another cab, nah it will be grand. Will it fuck. Soon as he hears my accent he starts banging on about yernited. And ripping scousers. I just sat there saying 5 times. That was my only reply. 5 times. Then he starts getting irate. Then he called the Govan tramp "sir" Alex.  So I started ripping him about that. Thought you were a  Republican etc. Next thing he's threatening to get me shot around the back of Creggan shops haha my mate who sat in the back had.to step in then. He calmed.down after a bit then started asking where everton was.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes,
of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

Offline rojo para la vida

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2016, 12:12:40 pm »
I mentioned previously how my Dad's best mate from Scotty Road got me involved with the club, well by 1976 it was a full blown love affair and at the school where I was exiled at in London there was only one other lad, who was originally from Dublin, who supported Liverpool and to be honest we had a hard time over it but we handled ourselves okay. Anyhow it had been quite an exciting season and my mate and me had been to at least half the games that season home and away, with and without his Dad who was a passionate Red and it had come down to the wire. We obviously wanted to be there but it was a school night and his Dad had said that he wouldn't be going so we more or less had thought it was an impossible dream.

For the younger members I'll quickly recap. QPR of all teams had had an amazing season and after completing all their games were top of the league and we were second. This was in the days where there didn't have to be an orchestrated finish of the league and because of our commitments we couldn't see out out our last game which was away at Wolverhampton, on the original date of the fixture, so we were playing 10 days later. We needed to either win or have a low scoring draw to win the league.

It was the morning of the game and during the morning break at school it dawned on Paul and me that the only way we'd be able to keep tabs on the game was on the radio and on a whim we thought bollocks to it and we walked out the gates and went back to his place for a change of clothes and to see what money we could raise. It turned out that we had just enough to get in the ground and probably buy a hot dog, so we bunked the tube to Euston. We then decided to bunk on the first train to Wolverhampton but there was a barrier up. We waited for our moment and when we thought that no one was watching hurdled over and made it on to the train.

I don't suppose it was with more than a minute to go for the train to depart when we saw blue uniforms heading up the platform. We moved up the carriage and locked ourselves in the bog. Someone saw us and within a minute there was loud knocking on the door. It was the bizzies and they started making all sorts of threats. We held on in there for at least ten minutes before surrender. First of all we stayed quiet thinking that they might go away and then when we knew it was futile yelled a few threats back at them to try and save a bit of face. We were both handcuffed and taken to the station police station, documented and thrown in separate cells.

A few hours later my Ma and Paul's Dad arrived and we were cautioned and sent home. The journey back to our houses in his Dad's car was completed in silence. I was sent to my bedroom and my radio taken away. At this stage the game was being played and I was going frantic worrying about that more then facing my old man who is the hardest bastard I've ever known. (He's still alive and at 84 has a punch bag in his garage where he works out most days.) The old man got in from work quite late that night. When I say work, he'd stopped for a few bevvies and was pissed. He'd never laid a hand on me and I was fifteen then. Well he did that night. He laid a right hander at the side of my face first and I automatically squared up to him and threw a punch which he blocked. That was a bad mistake. He beat the shit out of me in a way that I sort of admired. The punches he threw at my ribs hurt like fuck and it left me thinking I'd love to fight like that. He slammed the door on me and about an hour later I could hear him snoring in the room next to me. Shortly after my Ma knocked on the door and gave me the good news. Any pain I was in went because we'd won the fucking league. It'd been a tight affair and we'd been losing up until the last 15 minutes and then Keegan scored and Toshack and Kennedy added two more. I think I saw the goals on the news the following evening, I'm not exactly certain when but those three goals are etched into my memory more than any other of our goals and I wasn't even there.

That's only one story of many how this club has got me into trouble but it's been worth every moment.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2016, 12:49:31 pm »
Dortmund home game. Still don't talk to the people in the flat below.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2016, 02:51:40 pm »
It was my missus' Mum's birthday on the weekend of that fateful Chelsea game in 13/14. We'd only been going out a few months and it would be the first time meeting her parents. I of course protested and managed to compromise going over for the Saturday before going home Sunday morning in time for the match. However it turned out that her parents were going away on the Sunday anyway so it worked out quite nicely and I stayed for the Sunday afternoon and watched the match in their house without anyone else around.

70 minutes into the biggest domestic Liverpool game of my lifetime, 1-0 down to Chelsea, and her two fucking aunties turn up with their kids. All trying to chat to me, asking me about my job, getting to know me, all the usual stuff and all I want to do is kick the fucking screen in. One of her cousins pipes up with "oooh Liverpool aren't doing well are they?" to which I replied "no" and in my head finished off the sentence with "you twat". Absolutely miserable experience, I apologised to all of them in advance explaining what a massive game it was, that i'm normally not that stressed out and I tried to be as good as I could and engaged fairly well in conversation...right up until that Iago Aspas corner when I stood up and shouted "oh fuck off". Sat down sheepishly and apologised. As soon as Torres squared that pass to Schurrle I turned the telly off and offered everyone a brew. Put the kettle on, went upstairs, punched the pillow a few times and went back down to play happy families. Just about got away with it!

Absolute c*nt of a day that was
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 02:54:14 pm by alonsoisared »

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2016, 04:41:33 pm »
2005 I was in the process of moving back to the UK from Spain and due to notary dates i had to be over there on semi finalday against Chelsea !

I was tied up with my solicitor until about 20 mins before kick off and dived into the nearest bar when I left his office.  I finsihed up in a well known 'cockney' bar which happened to have about 250 chelsea fans massed in front of the big screen.  I made for the bar and spotted a slash of red on some blokes collar and decided to have a closer look.  He had a Liverpool training top on under his jacket so I had a word and his accent confirmed what I needed to know, he was with another 4 lads from Speke so we all sat together.

Anyway we all know what happened the next 90 minutes and although the mood had died down after Luis's early goal we were fucking arseholes for the last few minutes and utter t*ats when the whistle went, you know when you've gone that far that there's no turning back ?  Yeah, well we finished up doing the conga thru the bar towarss the doors singing "we're all going for keeeeebabs" whilst their shower chucked allsorts at us and then ran for our lives when we hit the front doors  :wave

I still meet 2 of the lads at most games now and spent the afternoon on the ale with them last month in Basel
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 04:52:33 pm by AJL »
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2016, 04:58:19 pm »
Spending New Years Day on an observation ward after getting battered after a Goodison derby.

Missing a ferry back after playing PSV and waiting 12 hours for the next one got me in trouble with both missus and work.

Fined twice for bunking Liverpool to London train for London aways.

Getting pushed into the Trent by three Forrest fans (scabs)

Phoning in sick to go to Atletico Madrid and being spotted by work.

Nearly starting a riot at Stockport station with City fans (they were the ones in the wrong like), then getting on wrong train thanks to another forum member and sleeping in Coventry train station

After I moved to London, I momentarily forgot after a match at Watford (due to alcohol) and ended up on the Liverpool train, woke up in Milton Keynes and needed to wait the next morning.

Took out a loan to pay off a credit card bill racked up largely due to Istanbul, then I maxed the credit card again when I went to Athens.

Getting thrown out at Bolton for being in their end, bunked into our end then got thrown back out again for smoking.  Was quite funny though when he asked for my ticket.

Quite a few from when I was much younger that the morally correct on here would tut at (different times back then and all that).
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2016, 05:05:42 pm »
The 08/09 season we played Utd at Anfield.
I was on my hols with family & the bar was rammed with Utd fans.
When Babel scored the winner and at 90 mins I near hit the roof.
There were scuffles,outnumbered about 8-1,nothing too serious but i was very close to picking a chair up.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline SwissV

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2016, 02:18:56 am »
Got into quite a bit of trouble with the missus. One was just before we were about to get married she asked me what Id do if she wore a manc top on our wedding night. I told her straight out that I wouldnt touch her, then leave and file for divorce. She laughed and I told her I was serious. She then went on saying that if that was the case I didnt really love her. I told her that if she ever wore anything manc it showed me that she didnt really love me so I would be right to break it off with her.

Also my birthday was on the same day we played the mancs. I was watching the game as its what I told her I wanted to do for my birthday. She comes in in just a red thong & my Liverpool scarf & starts giving me a bit of a lap dance. I got a bit pissed off as I couldnt see the screen & we were losing. I made the near fatal mistake of saying I just want to watch the fucking game, unless youre giving me a headjob & I can have both at once I dont want it.

Another time (once again losing to the fucking mancs) I walked out of the pub completely pissed off and started crossing the street. A car with some mancs driving in it drove up & werent slowing down. I was in such a pissed off state I just kept walking & they needed to slam on their breaks so as not to hit me. They started beeping their horn at me non stop & yelling at me. I jumped up on to their bonnet & started going off at them. "The light to cross was still fucking green you c*nts" Anyway 3 of them got out of the car & I just walked straight up to the driver & said "get back in your fucking shitbox, shut the fuck up & piss off before I smack you one." anyway he did. Probably couldve and shouldve ended a lot more ugly especially seeing as there were 3 of them. Not even totally sure why they did.
Origi will be our Lawendowski , quote me

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2016, 09:40:44 am »
Beşiktaş away. Taking the metro. Never again.

Members sales every season and turning down meetings/work and scheduling fake things in so I was available to buy.

Offline YNWA_O

• Main Stander
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2016, 09:10:56 pm »
The 4-3 europa league match vs dortmund made me 15minute late for one of my midterm exams... lol priorities

Offline terrible suits

• Formerly: terrisus
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Justice for the 96 - You'll Never Walk Alone
    • terrisus.com
« Reply #108 on: July 1, 2016, 04:04:40 am »
I need to post something in here about when I was away on some conferences, and my wife found out that I had an account on here (although, I'm 100% positive that I had mentioned about it before to her)
The joys of getting a phone call of "Why do you have an account on a Liverpool message board? Are you planning on moving to England?" Was just piles of fun

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: July 1, 2016, 06:03:45 am »
I need to post something in here about when I was away on some conferences, and my wife found out that I had an account on here (although, I'm 100% positive that I had mentioned about it before to her)
The joys of getting a phone call of "Why do you have an account on a Liverpool message board? Are you planning on moving to England?" as just piles of fun

Did she find out that you offered to trade her in?

Offline Stevie-A

• Castration Obsessed Latin Grammar Pedant
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Bronte ten bob eyes boxing club.
« Reply #110 on: July 1, 2016, 07:03:02 am »
Managed to get a ticket for the 2005 CL semi home leg. Called my wife, who was close to giving birth to our first, and told her the good news. 'No f*****g way, it's our first ante natal class'. Went the match instead. Still brought up and used as leverage today!

Offline Didi_ram

• Legacy Fan
  • Only 9900 kms away
« Reply #111 on: July 1, 2016, 07:36:50 am »
Balotelli and Gerrard damn. Ludogorets game at home. 3 of us screamed our asses off at 2:30am, post which cops came to our apartment to check if we were doing drugs. Threatened to take us to the police station and interrogate. We shat our pants and bribed them.

Oh well, it was worth it, because it was our only CL win this decade  ;D

Offline terrible suits

• Formerly: terrisus
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Justice for the 96 - You'll Never Walk Alone
    • terrisus.com
« Reply #112 on: July 2, 2016, 12:07:27 am »
Did she find out that you offered to trade her in?

Nah, this was a while ago  :P

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: July 2, 2016, 02:52:09 pm »
Nah, this was a while ago  :P

Safe haha. She finds that out, then you'll REALLY have a reason to post in this thread ;D

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: August 2, 2016, 06:01:36 pm »
Finally finally had some time to read through all these. Stephen that was some scary stuff, your a warrior never seen such risks taken  :wellin :wellin

I'm slacking in this department lately as a goody two shoes, can't believe this thread was dormant for 5 years.

Although, staying up for these friendlies hasn't sat well with my body clock.
« Last Edit: August 2, 2016, 06:03:28 pm by Andy Hunter »
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline mascherano20

• Main Stander
« Reply #115 on: August 2, 2016, 06:26:39 pm »
Double one for me. At a work conference in Manchester the day of Istanbul 05, flight was meant to bring us home in time for kick off. Flight massively delayed so I fuck off into city centre as I'm not missing it-to the major annoyance of my boss.

Bar full of mancs, getting dogs abuse at half time and after plenty of JD stand in front of the screen when we win the shootout screaming with the biggest smile on my face
Sobered up quick and ran like fuck!

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #116 on: August 2, 2016, 08:17:21 pm »
Was in Nice for my birthday two years ago, and we were playing Man City!

Before the match I treated myself to a boss pair of shades.

So I found a bar and me and my mate hooked up with these boss Indian reds who were wearing Gerrard and Suarez shirts. Was a great game, but we won fairly late on..

By which time these mancs were shouting abuse, "f-- you red c--s" style stuff once they twigged the place had a significant red contingent. Predictably English.

When I was coming out after the match, one of them swung for me - I leaned back, avoiding it, but the fucker caught my new shades which were hanging off my tshirt neck by the leg (I always do this), breaking the fucking things!!

The red lads get in between me and him. He was shouting about scouse c-s, a real piece of art this fellow.

Still worth it. We fucking did City that day and my birthday was boss  8)

Bit of a shame in that I've previously only had good experiences with Manchester City fans.

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #117 on: August 2, 2016, 10:08:49 pm »
Wore the Suarez shirt the players wore against Wigan to gym. A United fan told me I'd best take that off now, or what I assume was a United fan. Not really confrontational but I told him to do one, it was a gym in Liverpool so I thought I'd get away with it.
Justice for the 97

Offline diegoLFC7

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #118 on: August 2, 2016, 11:53:38 pm »
I live in New York where theres plenty of supporter pubs. Theres a liverpool, chelsea, man city, and united pub within close proximity to each other. It was the 3-1 last year against Chelsea. I go to the subway station to take the train back to my neighborhood whilst wearing my red shirt. Some rent boy with the most hilarious outfit (chelsea official shirt, red and blue checkered shorts, and red trainers) tries to have a go at me. He was probably a little drunk but either way he got too close to me and i clocked him in his jaw. The police guard at the station approached the confrontation and told me to go as he handcuffed the rent boy. He must have been a red  ;D
Seen us win everything

Offline Kelvinlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • #JFT96
« Reply #119 on: August 3, 2016, 11:05:19 am »
Knocked myself out on bedside table (my old man ran into my room and we were jumping around going mental) and had to go to A&E to get my head glued after Aguero scored the 3-2 winner against QPR to snatch the title away from United.

Also I was out of holidays at work so pulled a couple of sick days to watch us vs Kazan at Anfield (the 1-1 draw) because I wanted to say I'd seen Klopps first game in Europe. (I'm not local so I needed the Thursday and Friday off work to travel) Ended up on camera in the BTSport coverage of the game and got myself a written warning and had to take 2 days unpaid  :'(