Author Topic: Jose Manuel Reina  (Read 272449 times)

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
Re: Jose Manuel Reina
« Reply #2560 on: February 29, 2012, 06:41:51 pm »
They are scared of us and thats why they hate us. The City, the people, the club. They're scared that we will one day rise like a phoenix from the ashes and once again dominate the country like we've done before.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #2561 on: February 29, 2012, 06:41:56 pm »
Never seen Fawlty towers then Simon ?

or the Rafa Benitez press coverage?...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2562 on: February 29, 2012, 06:44:54 pm »
"Firstly, how would the Spanish feel if the English stereotyped Spanish people as backward, stupid, and animalistic homosexuals? "

What the fuck?! This mans worse than Powar.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2563 on: February 29, 2012, 06:44:57 pm »
Unfortunately not only the Guardian mate it's been picked up by numerous national daily papers

For some reason have expected the Guardian to have had higher standards than the Daily Mail et al, but now all I can ever look for is the angle they are pursuing that creates the most controversy, hatred, website activity and so on. Disappointing for all the good footie journalists they have. It's coincidence that none of them are involved in the English game.

This story is indicative of the society that contemporary UK/Ireland lives in. This kind of shit trivializes the actual prejudices that people on a day to day basis might have to live with. Its fucking sad how unrepentently lacking in integrity many of these organizations that claim to act on behalf of people are actually exploiting the suffering of the people they claim to represent for political points.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #2564 on: February 29, 2012, 06:49:49 pm »
I personally think that Pepe should be deported for this.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2565 on: February 29, 2012, 06:50:10 pm »

Offline shafticus

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2566 on: February 29, 2012, 06:50:50 pm »
Mr. Woodley is clearly a homophobe.  Unless you're homophobic, how is being 'stereotyped' as homosexual any worse than being stereotyped as being heterosexual?
I read in Wikipedia that his full name is Andrew Thomas Carroll. Such a beautiful name. By the way,

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #2567 on: February 29, 2012, 06:51:19 pm »
Unfortunately not only the Guardian mate it's been picked up by numerous national daily papers

Just proves how far they'll go and continue with this witch hunt.

Anybody who thinks this is all impartial, run of the mill reporting is dumb.

We are being targetted. Simple as.

There's no other reason I can think of, why they're making this kind of stuff headline material.

But I'm sure we'll be called 'paranoid' if we oppose any of it.

I fully expect the reporters to ask Mr Pearce tonight how he feels leading his country after making racist remarks to Ince, once an England player himself.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 06:54:19 pm by Red_Rich »
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline mat106

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2568 on: February 29, 2012, 06:51:33 pm »
For some reason have expected the Guardian to have had higher standards than the Daily Mail et al, but now all I can ever look for is the angle they are pursuing that creates the most controversy, hatred, website activity and so on. Disappointing for all the good footie journalists they have. It's coincidence that none of them are involved in the English game.

This story is indicative of the society that contemporary UK/Ireland lives in. This kind of shit trivializes the actual prejudices that people on a day to day basis might have to live with. Its fucking sad how unrepentently lacking in integrity many of these organizations that claim to act on behalf of people are actually exploiting the suffering of the people they claim to represent for political points.

Well said!

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2569 on: February 29, 2012, 06:51:53 pm »
Didn't you know?

Nah but I just read it now.

Offline dernaroy

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2570 on: February 29, 2012, 06:51:55 pm »

I am completely disillusioned.
i admireyour optimism but if you honestly believe we will finish even in the top 6 this year , then you my friend (im at pains to say this ) are deluded.

Offline BUSHMILLS

• PEBBLEHOUSE. Your auntie's agent provocateur.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never ask what's under his patio
« Reply #2571 on: February 29, 2012, 06:52:02 pm »
Burn 'im.

Offline mat106

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2572 on: February 29, 2012, 06:55:15 pm »
So is the FA going to hand out 8 matches ban to Spain?

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #2573 on: February 29, 2012, 06:56:12 pm »
No doubt went digging for this the moment he helped Liverpool FC lift a trophy against "brave, people's choice" Cardiff.  Naughty Liverpool .... how dare you win when 95% of the country wanted Cardiff to beat us!!!!!
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2574 on: February 29, 2012, 06:57:54 pm »
Watched the adverts, fuck all in it. Move on & don't give it any momentum. Talking about it is exactly what they want because then it goes from nothing to a story over night.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2575 on: February 29, 2012, 06:58:13 pm »
No doubt went digging for this the moment he helped Liverpool FC lift a trophy against "brave, people's team" Cardiff.  Naughty Liverpool .... how dare you win!!!!!

Yep,  this story has nothing to do with trying to take away all the positivity with us winning a trophy now has it..........

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2576 on: February 29, 2012, 06:59:50 pm »
Mr. Woodley is clearly a homophobe.  Unless you're homophobic, how is being 'stereotyped' as homosexual any worse than being stereotyped as being heterosexual?

Ha, good point that.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #2577 on: February 29, 2012, 07:02:03 pm »

... Just sayin'.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2578 on: February 29, 2012, 07:02:25 pm »
We seem to be in a bloody Father Ted episode.

;D

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #2579 on: February 29, 2012, 07:05:06 pm »

I might get shot down here, but I dont really see anything wrong with that ad to be honest.  Apart from the advertising of ciggies of course. Feckin PC brigade getting far too precious about absolutely feck all.

Anybody would think that everyone in Africa now walks round with designer clobber on texting their mates on their iphone 4's the way these dickheads are going on. ::)

I cant believe they're making such a fuss and putting a homosexual slant on Pepe marrying the tribal chieftan either. It really is beyond pathetic.

IT JUST A BIT OF FUN YOU DICKS!!!

Bit too late to start protesting now
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...
« Reply #2580 on: February 29, 2012, 07:05:29 pm »
This is so mind bogglingly absurd.
Internet terrorist

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2581 on: February 29, 2012, 07:05:48 pm »
It's hilarious. The media would have you believe that we've decided en masse to be rabid racists for a few months. It's just so stupid. In fact, I welcome this Reina thing because it just exposes the recent bullshit to be the witch hunt that it is.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Something Awful

• is stinking out the feedback forum. Wants a blow job from a velociraptor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice
« Reply #2582 on: February 29, 2012, 07:07:00 pm »
Why are we even giving this attention?

Although I must say, the superiority complex of the English media and all these race campaigners in general is incredible. Those poor savage spaniards, how dare they not conform to the standards of England.
'Despite their  cup pedigree - since they've returned to the top flight in 1962 - Everton have, after today's results, once again gone further in the FA Cup than their much vaunted neighbours. For the record it's Everton 23 Liverpool 22  and 7 ties in 52 seasons'

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2583 on: February 29, 2012, 07:07:05 pm »
Watched the adverts, fuck all in it. Move on & don't give it any momentum. Talking about it is exactly what they want because then it goes from nothing to a story over night.

and during the night it becomes law, burying your head in the sand doesn´t always work
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Emlynevermore

• Twinkletoes
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bounce!
« Reply #2584 on: February 29, 2012, 07:09:25 pm »
What bothers me most about that advert is that it is shit.
Forza Viola!
Sitting in my car near anfield I've just had an amazing idea. Why not get behind the team?

Offline BUSHMILLS

• PEBBLEHOUSE. Your auntie's agent provocateur.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never ask what's under his patio
« Reply #2585 on: February 29, 2012, 07:10:06 pm »
I welcome this Reina thing because it just exposes the recent bullshit to be the witch hunt that it is.

Witchist.

Offline Juan Loco

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2586 on: February 29, 2012, 07:10:41 pm »
and during the night it becomes law, burying your head in the sand doesn´t always work

Sometimes it's better to give a fire oxygen, and hope the one who started it ends up immolated in the backdraft.

Offline Brook

• Main Stander
  • If only Tonton Zola were a Red...
« Reply #2587 on: February 29, 2012, 07:12:32 pm »
What bothers me most about that advert is that it is shit.

I thought it's actually pretty funny

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2588 on: February 29, 2012, 07:17:04 pm »
the media realy are desperate to find anything, what a bunch of loosers..

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #2589 on: February 29, 2012, 07:28:21 pm »
Funny how that's been out a month or so with nothing said at all. What a load of shite.

Offline R.A.La

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2590 on: February 29, 2012, 07:33:21 pm »
Meanwhile in other news.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2107302/Federico-Macheda-Nile-Ranger-Manny-Smith-charged-Twitter-comments.html

Federico Macheda, Nile Ranger and Manny Smith have been charged by the Football Association over alleged homophobic comments on Twitter.

Manchester United striker Macheda, currently on loan at QPR, Newcastle forward Ranger and Walsall's Smith are accused of acting in a way which was 'improper and/or brought the game into disrepute', including 'a reference to a person's or persons' sexual orientation'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-17171389

A black footballer is bringing a claim for race discrimination against a football club.

Mark McCammon, 33, claims he and other black players at Gillingham Football Club were treated differently from white players.

The player said: "I'm hopeful that truth will prevail but I can't comment any further at this stage."

A spokesman for Gillingham said: "The allegations made by Mark McCammon are wholly rejected by the club."

"It would not be appropriate for the club to comment further until the employment tribunal hearing has taken place."

Mr McCammon is bringing a claim for race discrimination and unfair dismissal against his former club and its chairman, Paul Scally.

The Barbados international forward, who is currently with Conference team Braintree Town, signed a three-year contract with League Two club Gillingham in 2008 and was released three seasons later.

The case is expected to be heard at an employment tribunal in Ashford this summer.
those people were scared off by the distress chatter and the organised internet terrorism campaign that was directed against people involved.

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2591 on: February 29, 2012, 07:34:47 pm »
Sometimes it's better to give a fire oxygen, and hope the one who started it ends up immolated in the backdraft.

we can only pray

Offline Juan Loco

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2592 on: February 29, 2012, 07:35:32 pm »
Are Manchester United the most homophobic club in football?

Youth product Ravel Morrison charged over comments he made whilst still a Manchester United player. Rio Ferdinand and his throw away use of 'faggot' on radio as if it's acceptable. And now Macheda is charged.

All this despite Manchester's reputation for being a gay-friendly city.

DO MANCHESTER UNITED HATE GAYS?!
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 07:40:35 pm by Juan Loco »

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #2593 on: February 29, 2012, 07:39:46 pm »
hahaha beyond a joke.  Pepe is boss.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2594 on: February 29, 2012, 07:41:45 pm »
They are scared of us and thats why they hate us. The City, the people, the club. They're scared that we will one day rise like a phoenix from the ashes and once again dominate the country like we've done before.

Its the illuminati mate they're co-ordinating everything.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2595 on: February 29, 2012, 07:42:48 pm »
Beyond a joke now.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2596 on: February 29, 2012, 07:43:26 pm »
Move on & don't give it any momentum. Talking about it is exactly what they want because then it goes from nothing to a story over night.

Correct.

Offline Juan Loco

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2597 on: February 29, 2012, 07:43:56 pm »
Correct.

We keep moving on. They keep on throwing shit at our backs when we turn away.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2598 on: February 29, 2012, 07:44:37 pm »

Aye. Also not surprising that this comes up a few days before we have a big game against a rival for a CL spot. Always seems to the way.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2599 on: February 29, 2012, 07:45:27 pm »

So what do you suggest should be done?