Author Topic: 2012/13 Match Of The Day thread  (Read 264944 times)

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
Re: 2012/13 Match Of The Day thread
« Reply #2360 on: December 2, 2012, 12:00:56 am »
No, he said striker and then he said something along the lines of ''erm...well...you know if they wanna be getting near top 4, they need get better players...' Like we need to overhaul drastically.

Oh I never heard all that but I was straining to hold in a piss at the time.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #2361 on: December 2, 2012, 12:01:25 am »
How much was Benteke?

£6/7 million I think. Quality signing.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2362 on: December 2, 2012, 12:03:20 am »
harry has played two holding midfielders? like these dirty foreigners AVB and rafa? negative. burn him

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #2363 on: December 2, 2012, 12:06:14 am »
£6/7 million I think. Quality signing.

Yeah. He'll be gone at the end of the season I reckon.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #2364 on: December 2, 2012, 12:07:50 am »
Yeah. He'll be gone at the end of the season I reckon.

Depends if they go down or not. Can see a supposed 'bigger club' coming in for him if they do.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #2365 on: December 2, 2012, 12:09:01 am »
Man City/Eveton kit clash is giving my eyes a right going over at this time of the night!

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2366 on: December 2, 2012, 12:46:41 am »
Its pretty shocking aint it.. He wont be on tomorrows back pages at all.. I just wish next time Luis is accused of ruining the premier league hope someone from the club mentions the chimps constant cheating.

Thommo tried it today and was subsequently treated like a leper.

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #2367 on: December 2, 2012, 04:17:12 pm »
About the whole Bale thing, I wouldn't bother complaining. Of course he is a shocking diver, but it's clear that the media will 100% back the homegrown players and always refer to Suarez and show any incidents till the cows come home.

It is just like the handball where Scholes was laughed at for being 'good old Scholesy'.  >:(

They are portrayed as 'heroes' and 'honest professionals who never dive' while the foreigners will always get the 'cheating scumbag' and 'diver' tag.

My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2368 on: December 2, 2012, 10:53:44 pm »
Lawro's shirt is brought to you in conjunction with Stabilo Boss.

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2369 on: December 2, 2012, 11:03:01 pm »
First time i've listened to the "pundits" talking on MOTD. Lawrenson has just been come a parody of himself these days. Horrendous shirt
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #2370 on: December 2, 2012, 11:04:22 pm »
Poor old Lawrenson, you'd think someone would tell him that his shirt choices are horrendous....

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2371 on: December 2, 2012, 11:04:34 pm »
If you look carefully, there is a hidden subliminal message contained within Lawro's shirt.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #2372 on: December 2, 2012, 11:05:24 pm »
If you look carefully, there is a hidden subliminal message contained within Lawro's shirt.

Matrix haha

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2373 on: December 2, 2012, 11:05:59 pm »
Why do MOTD keep reminding us about how great the league? We have been watching it for years and will keep watching it, there's really no need for the hard sell.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2374 on: December 2, 2012, 11:08:40 pm »
Bale really is a piece of shit
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2375 on: December 2, 2012, 11:09:24 pm »
Goal of the season. End of.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #2376 on: December 2, 2012, 11:10:53 pm »
Never get tired of watching that that Suarez goal.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2377 on: December 2, 2012, 11:12:13 pm »
defoe haha

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2378 on: December 2, 2012, 11:12:48 pm »
Anyone who went with Defoe's goal is a fucking cock. Simple as that. Obviously the hatred for Suarez has blinkered people. Knobs.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
2012/13 Match Of The Day thread
« Reply #2379 on: December 2, 2012, 11:13:38 pm »
Well defoe is black, Dublin black, suarez dirty rotten cheating foreign racist, only one winner.

Seriously, only one racist bastard in that studio. Fucking pig.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2380 on: December 2, 2012, 11:13:47 pm »
Anyone who went with Dafoe's goal is a fucking cock. Simple as that. Obviously the hatred for Suarez has blinkered people. Knobs.

A bit over the top. It was Dublin's decision. Hardly a cock because he disagrees with you.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2381 on: December 2, 2012, 11:14:03 pm »
And there we have a perfect example of why Suarez will never win POTY no matter what

Well defoe is black, Dublin black, suarez dirty rotten cheating foreign racist, only one winner.

Seriously, only one racist bastard in that studio. Fucking pig.
Easy there tiger

« Last Edit: December 2, 2012, 11:15:40 pm by KERRYKOP »

Offline harrythered

• Kopite
« Reply #2382 on: December 2, 2012, 11:14:12 pm »
Can't help but laugh at that decision aha, even Lawro was sticking up for Luis! Could watch that goal over and over again.
Justice For The 96

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2383 on: December 2, 2012, 11:16:17 pm »
Suarez' goal is up there with the great goals down the decades. It's up there with Bergkamp's famous turn against Newcastle, it's up there with DiCanio's volley; it's up there with Yaboah's goal against us. Those sort of goals you always remember.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2384 on: December 2, 2012, 11:18:17 pm »
Jesus Christ. Cant believe Bale dived again and got booked again. Where is the media backlash?? Seriously.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2385 on: December 2, 2012, 11:18:44 pm »
A bit over the top. It was Dublin's decision. Hardly a cock because he disagrees with you.
How many goals do you see scored like that? As a pro, you'd think he'd have taken that into consideration? Nope. So he's a cock. Obviously has a bit of disliking for Suarez there. Those sort of goals you just have to stand up and applaud no matter who you are. Been watching football for well over 20 years, and I can't recall many scored like that. Defoe's are scored a dime a dozen.

Offline Billy Austin

• aka Silly Billy
  • Main Stander
« Reply #2386 on: December 2, 2012, 11:20:58 pm »
Not seen MOTD for a while but what an incredibly poor production. No need for the pundits as they offer no analysis. The 'matey' laughs are clearly staged and the 'dresser' needs to be fired for putting portly Lawro in an in ill fitting slim fit shirt. Th programme will be off our screens within a few years.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2387 on: December 2, 2012, 11:21:03 pm »
Jesus Christ. Cant believe Bale dived again and got booked again. Where is the media backlash?? Seriously.
To be fair, I think he's just trying to avoid hurting himself there. Didn't help that he went down like an Olympic swimmer, though.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2388 on: December 2, 2012, 11:22:28 pm »
How many goals do you see scored like that? As a pro, you'd think he'd have taken that into consideration? Nope. So he's a cock. Obviously has a bit of disliking for Suarez there. Those sort of goals you just have to stand up and applaud no matter who you are. Been watching football for well over 20 years, and I can't recall many scored like that. Defoe's are scored a dime a dozen.

He dislikes him because he was accused of being a racist, simple as. If Suarez called a Chinese person a chink, Dublin wouldn't give a fuck. Neither would the FA or the papers for that matter but hey

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2389 on: December 2, 2012, 11:22:32 pm »

Have to agree with you on this. Defoes was no doubt a good goal but they are common enough, not seen to many goals like Luis'. Dublin obviously has some hidden motive for choosing defoes.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2390 on: December 2, 2012, 11:24:00 pm »

Headline in my paper this morning after Spurs won 3-0 away at Fulham: Bale Booked Again For Diving

It's a start at least!

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2391 on: December 2, 2012, 11:25:20 pm »
Motson response was embarrassing, bending over backwards almost as much as Bale trying to excuse him, even empathizing with his petulant ironic clap afterwards that he could have seen the line for. One rule Gareth and another rule for Suarez, Motty would have been apoplectic had roles been reversed.

Suarez has been booked once for simulation the entire time he's been in England and wrongly so on that occasion, Bale on the other hand has been booked for it three times in two months, all blatent dives. I'm not saying Suarez is an angel he has dived, but nowhere near as much and as regualar as Bale, that I think is clear.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
2012/13 Match Of The Day thread
« Reply #2392 on: December 2, 2012, 11:43:38 pm »
Motson response was embarrassing, bending over backwards almost as much as Bale trying to excuse him, even empathizing with his petulant ironic clap afterwards that he could have seen the line for. One rule Gareth and another rule for Suarez, Motty would have been apoplectic had roles been reversed.

Suarez has been booked once for simulation the entire time he's been in England and wrongly so on that occasion, Bale on the other hand has been booked for it three times in two months, all blatent dives. I'm not saying Suarez is an angel he has dived, but nowhere near as much and as regualar as Bale, that I think is clear.

It's truly unbelievable, bale is not nearly highlighted enough for diving. Really does highlight the agenda toward luis. On match of the day Saturday night, did they comment much on it?? Missed it.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #2393 on: December 2, 2012, 11:46:16 pm »
It's truly unbelievable, bale is not nearly highlighted enough for diving. Really does highlight the agenda toward luis. On match of the day Saturday night, did they comment much on it?? Missed it.
Hansen, uncomfortably dodged around calling him a diver. Heard Pat Nevin call him a cheat today so at least there's one, still got the feeling they were tip toeing around it, dont know what they're so afraid of.

Offline ThepepeReina

• Space Cadet with a monoflatulent other half
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2394 on: December 2, 2012, 11:50:38 pm »
Pathetic how they can ever compare defo and suarez goals. You see strikers in league 2 ghosting past a couple of challenges and smashing it in the corner, there are only maybe a few in the world who can do what suarez did.
Gamertag - GOUGHYlegend
I aint got time to bleed

Offline FresnoBee

• Fresno A was the brainier brother.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2395 on: December 2, 2012, 11:53:15 pm »
Did Bale ask for a free-kick for his dive?

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2396 on: December 8, 2012, 10:33:55 pm »
keep up with tonight's shearer observations

www.twitter.com/HowAlanSeesIt

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2397 on: December 8, 2012, 10:42:47 pm »
Fucking Michu keeps knocking them in doesn't he? 13 league goals.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2398 on: December 8, 2012, 10:44:12 pm »
Fucking Michu keeps knocking them in doesn't he? 13 league goals.
Easily the best buy of the transfer window.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2399 on: December 8, 2012, 10:48:28 pm »
If Snodgrass continues with performances like that then he wont be at Norwich very long
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now