Author Topic: Preview: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspur (Mothering Sunday 10th Mar, 4pm)  (Read 100403 times)

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I can't go today for health reasons, so I thought I'd have a gander in here. Wish I hadn't fucking bothered. A little bit of abuse for a legend of a fella playing his 500th league game for us? Tick. Rodgers getting he's got the personnel wrong? Tick. Other selescted players getting slated and the ones getting left out being praised to the hilt? Tick. People who aren't even on the bench being likened to the second fucking coming of Pele? Tick, tick, fucking tick.

Man up you gang of fucking quilts. Brendan has obviously read my post earlier in the thread where I said "we're going to fucking twat these c*nts." He's picked a line up that says precisely that, challenging Villas Boas to come to Anfield for a fucking pasting. "I don't give a fuck that you've got Planet of the Apes boy and a few twats who signed for you for the extra dough. It doesn't matter what you do in the match, cos we'll score more than you. So suck my cock." And if we don't? Well at least we'll go down fighting. Sooner that than a fucking cagey bollocks game where we lose 1 - 0  to one spawny twat of a counter attack. Brendan's got nuts the size of grapefruits for this selection and while I always want us to win, a good twatting might just be what pushes Spurs onto their annual downward spiral.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Red Eyed

• Legacy Fan
That interview was brilliant, comes across as such a humble guy (off the pitch).
"Just try, if we can do it, wonderful and if not, then fail in the most beautiful way"

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
I love you Suarez :)

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
Christ, sky presenting Luis as good guy. Through the looking glass?
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Great hearing Luis speak there  8)

But surprised we let that c*nt Shreeves even near him.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Scribble8

• Bad WUM. Nu hållar sin käft, jävla wumjävel......
  • Legacy Fan
COME ON YOU REDS!!

Offline Red Tide

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Bit of praise about Suarez on Sky... Makes a change

BBC online even had some journo mentioning that Bale and Suarez are the two most likely candidates for Player of the Year.... never thought they would even look at anyone but Bale and RVP.... What's going on>!

Offline himynameisntmark

• itsalgernonmuckbucketjuniorthethird
  • Kopite
Excited to see how Coutinho, Sturridge and Luis link up together. Theres a little bit of everything in that trio, and theres definitely goals. Lucas, for me, is key in this match. He plays well and we play well. COME ON YOU REDMEN!!!

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
who is ref??

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
Attackingwise that looks brilliant, capable of blowing them away in full flow but it does look quite thin in midfield doesn't it? Would have preferred Henderson and Allen in there with Lucas. It leaves a lot of work on Lucas and Gerrard's plate with Downing helping out too.

Agreed. Gerrard is going to have play really deep with no Henderson or Allen. Big call but Rodgers obviously just going for it.
YWNA

Online robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
COME ON REDMEN!!! :scarf

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NM1a7vojSCQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NM1a7vojSCQ</a>

The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
Luis has very good English - I was surprised at that.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:52:42 pm by Ciara (with a capital "C") »

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
who is ref??
Michael Oliver?

This is going to be such a good game. Just hope we win. Neutralize bale and that's half the job done.

Offline Paul_h

• Legacy Fan
This is shaping up to be a great game...
Bale is untouchable at times ....but so is Luis.
Good to see Dan the man back, could be a high scoring game. Hopefully can come out on top
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:53:44 pm by Paul_h »

Offline Red Tide

• Main Stander
First time I have ever bet on anything today... not sure why just got a feeling.  2-1 to us, Suarez to score first and early.... Coutinhio with the winner.

Either way as long as we win I don't care - C'MON YOU MIGHTY RED MEN!

Offline Pidalow

• Legacy Fan
  • Success is not forever and failure isn’t fatal.
Very worried about the counter, i can see us being outnumbered in the midfield when we lose the ball when attacking, giving Bale alot of space.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Michael Oliver?

This is going to be such a good game. Just hope we win. Neutralize bale and that's half the job done.

cheers mate.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
Pre-match hype all about the obvious 2. Time for Sturridge to steal the show...

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
Oh Sky, you're being set up. It's not Suarez vs Bale. Its Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs.

Online robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
Pre-match hype all about the obvious 2. Time for Sturridge to steal the show...

Me like.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
Bit of praise about Suarez on Sky... Makes a change

On Sunday Supplement this morning they were saying that perhaps British journalists were being lazy by treating foreigners differently when it comes to diving, they said that Suarez has improved that aspect of his game and applauded his work rate and effort.  On the other hand, they were quite critical of Bale, saying that his diving couldn't be excused and that he isn't being a very good role model.  I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Offline Death by Football

• Anny Roader
  • ► JFT96 ◄
COYRM!

Offline zip

• Legacy Fan
  • That was liquid football!
Now the talk is about how we've not beaten a team in the top 7 :lmao
One day, people will hopefully look back and say "I was there son. I was there the year that Spurs won nothing again."

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wot Macca said.

We can still beat these with or without Reina/carra.

Lets have these. Looking forward to coutinho immensely.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
Enrique has shaved his weird beard off.

This is a sign.

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Come on lads!!!

Online Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Real shitter that is, just as Pepe was looking more like his old self, bad game to miss. to be honest if the defence doesn't stop Bale, it'll be hard for a keeper to make a difference though. bad news about Allen, I assume that could be his season over more or less?

Otherwise its a very attacking line up, forget about what they have - let's see how Spurs cope with our attack! Lennon not playing is also a bonus, it means we can concentrate a bit more on Bale

A win would be huge and we are going to have to put in one hell of a performance to get it - but the rewards would be pretty big.

COMON U REDMEN!!!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I can't go today for health reasons, so I thought I'd have a gander in here. Wish I hadn't fucking bothered. A little bit of abuse for a legend of a fella playing his 500th league game for us? Tick. Rodgers getting he's got the personnel wrong? Tick. Other selescted players getting slated and the ones getting left out being praised to the hilt? Tick. People who aren't even on the bench being likened to the second fucking coming of Pele? Tick, tick, fucking tick.

Man up you gang of fucking quilts. Brendan has obviously read my post earlier in the thread where I said "we're going to fucking twat these c*nts." He's picked a line up that says precisely that, challenging Villas Boas to come to Anfield for a fucking pasting. "I don't give a fuck that you've got Planet of the Apes boy and a few twats who signed for you for the extra dough. It doesn't matter what you do in the match, cos we'll score more than you. So suck my cock." And if we don't? Well at least we'll go down fighting. Sooner that than a fucking cagey bollocks game where we lose 1 - 0  to one spawny twat of a counter attack. Brendan's got nuts the size of grapefruits for this selection and while I always want us to win, a good twatting might just be what pushes Spurs onto their annual downward spiral.
Got it in one mate.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline unknownuser

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
Come on lads....lets twat em!!!

YNWA

Offline astowell1

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp!
Fucking bring it on! Come on Redmen!

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
Ray Wilkins doesn't half talk bollocks, after Gerrard and Carragher, you've got Henderson, Allen, Sturridge, Johnson, Kelly, Wisdom, Shelvey and Downing who all provide a "British identity".

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
Hopefully an attacking and entertaining match with goals and an LFC win!

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
COME ON THE POOL!!!
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
Commentary;

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=304167.0

DON'T use other topics as match topics. Ta.

87:13