Author Topic: FIFA 13 Ultimate Team - FAQ in OP  (Read 183004 times)

Offline Chronic

• Legacy Fan
  • Give yourself the chance to be heroes.
Re: FIFA 13 Ultimate Team - FAQ in OP
« Reply #200 on: September 20, 2012, 07:33:02 pm »
Just got mine up and running best player i got was Podolski with Aissadi the next best, happy with Podolski like.

I'm gonna pwn you so bad Mondzz la with my Ronaldo/Messi super team i'll have after a week or 2 haha
Loves getting pissed and shagging brasses

Offline Cannon_Fodder42

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #201 on: September 20, 2012, 07:34:21 pm »
You had to have played on console after March 15th (might be a few days out) and created a security question on console.  If you did that, not quite sure, but if you didn't that would explain why.  If that's the case you'll have to wait until you log in on console before you can access the web app.

Offline Cannon_Fodder42

• Main Stander
« Reply #202 on: September 20, 2012, 07:35:43 pm »
If people didn't know, there's also a FUT iOS app EA Sports Football Club that lets you do auctions on your phone

Offline Teapot

• Legacy Fan
  • Smile....It confuses people!!
« Reply #203 on: September 20, 2012, 07:40:13 pm »
You had to have played on console after March 15th (might be a few days out) and created a security question on console.  If you did that, not quite sure, but if you didn't that would explain why.  If that's the case you'll have to wait until you log in on console before you can access the web app.

yea i fall under all those categories, created security question an all.

thanks for the replies tho,

am i able to create an ultimate team if i get the season pass? i wondering if its not letting me log in now will it say the same thing if i get this season pass.

Offline SkrtelPower

• NewCold
  • Kopite
  • Leave it yeeeeeeeah! Queen of his own world.
« Reply #204 on: September 20, 2012, 07:56:55 pm »
Bought about 6 John Obi Mikels this evening, all with decent formations on him for around 400-600, selling them for 800.

Cheeky little profit.

Offline Legendary_Nines

• Legacy Fan
  • Don't worry, be happy!
« Reply #205 on: September 20, 2012, 07:58:08 pm »
I can't even get on at the moment, says servers are down?

Offline lfcmason

• Kopite
  • Liverpool are champions of Europe again.
« Reply #206 on: September 20, 2012, 08:14:52 pm »
Keep refreshing the page....it will load, eventually.

Offline Teapot

• Legacy Fan
  • Smile....It confuses people!!
« Reply #207 on: September 20, 2012, 08:33:36 pm »

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: September 20, 2012, 08:52:19 pm »
Keep refreshing the page....it will load, eventually.

Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better.

Please come back later.

I think its down for now, I refreshed it 5 or 6 times and got that every time.

I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline lfcmason

• Kopite
« Reply #209 on: September 20, 2012, 09:00:49 pm »
It's defo up. I'm on it right now.

Have 40k FUT13 now...looking to swap for FUT12. PM me if interested.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: September 20, 2012, 09:06:11 pm »
It's defo up. I'm on it right now.

Have 40k FUT13 now...looking to swap for FUT12. PM me if interested.
oh fair enough then, not sure what the problem is for some of us then and 40k already, I never had anywhere near that in Fifa 12, granted I did come into UT quite late

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: September 20, 2012, 09:08:50 pm »
and after posting that, I manage to get on  :butt . Can finally start trading.

Offline lfcmason

• Kopite
« Reply #212 on: September 20, 2012, 09:10:18 pm »
I got Hulk in my starter pack and he sold for 30,000. :P

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #213 on: September 20, 2012, 09:13:51 pm »
Decided I'm gonna do an Italian team. Any suggestions for players that might have gone under the radar? So far Giaccherini is quite a good value winger from what I saw on the demo.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Chronic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: September 20, 2012, 09:18:28 pm »
Decided I'm gonna do an Italian team. Any suggestions for players that might have gone under the radar? So far Giaccherini is quite a good value winger from what I saw on the demo.

Nagatomo the Inter left back with 88 pace, Giovinco the Juventus attacker, Pazzini is class aswell

Offline thelinnen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: September 20, 2012, 09:21:08 pm »
Nagatomo the Inter left back with 88 pace, Giovinco the Juventus attacker, Pazzini is class aswell
Thanks. Looks like I'm gonna have to save for Di Natale. Giovinco isn't ruthless enough for me in the demo although that could change on release.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: September 20, 2012, 09:27:07 pm »
theres this young lad called borini, you might have heard of him. He might be worth a look  ;)

Offline thelinnen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: September 20, 2012, 09:34:20 pm »
I'll reserve judgement until I see how good he is in game. :) Looks like the most expensive player is gonna be Pirlo. Might just go with Nocherino and Marchisio in midfield until I get lucky or rich enough.

Offline El_Capitán

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: September 20, 2012, 09:41:51 pm »
I'll reserve judgement until I see how good he is in game. :) Looks like the most expensive player is gonna be Pirlo. Might just go with Nocherino and Marchisio in midfield until I get lucky or rich enough.
Someone mentioned him earlier in this thread, but Ogbonna looks like a tank of a centre back.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: September 20, 2012, 09:42:17 pm »
how many coins have you got? if you can afford marchisio then I think you'll be alright for now. Abate at RB? Motta, Maggio, Rossi? All decent players for under 5k.

Offline thelinnen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: September 20, 2012, 09:44:50 pm »
I've got 5k.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: September 20, 2012, 09:52:28 pm »
I've got 5k.
ah assumed that if you were in the market for marchisio then you would have more. sill some good deals out there for unheard of italian players though.

Offline thelinnen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: September 20, 2012, 10:00:56 pm »
Yeah I picked up Ogbonna and Marchisio so I'm getting there. Thanks for the help.

Is there a problem with trading atm? I'm trying to trade across players from one account to another and it's telling me I can't trade because the player is not on my friends list... Even though it is.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 10:03:51 pm by thelinnen »

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #223 on: September 20, 2012, 10:20:52 pm »
Quick tip, try using Chrome to open up the web app, I can't access it on Firefox but can on Chrome without refreshing at all.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: September 20, 2012, 10:21:25 pm »
I got Hulk in my starter pack and he sold for 30,000. :P

I think that was a silly move to be honest, he will go for more then that when more people have lots of coins and shit, same with most really like.

Offline Cannon_Fodder42

• Main Stander
« Reply #225 on: September 20, 2012, 10:30:02 pm »
That's a valid point.  On the other hand, since prices are generally lower at the moment, 30k in the hand may well be worth a lot more than 60k later on.  I actually don't think Hulk's going to be super-expensive due to the Russian league.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'd have taken 30k too :-)

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #226 on: September 20, 2012, 10:34:47 pm »
I dunno, Russian league might be popular with the speedy players. Plus people making Brazilian teams would want him, and there was a lot of them last year.
"The club was great, the people were great and the people from Liverpool - the text messages, the phone calls, the emails, all the tweets I had on my Twitter account - it's unbelievable how much respect they showed me and it's also a bit emotional" - Dirk Kuyt

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: September 20, 2012, 10:36:23 pm »
I dunno, Russian league might be popular with the speedy players. Plus people making Brazilian teams would want him, and there was a lot of them last year.

Pretty much, Brazilian teams are usually the most popular option to go for and he's one of the better attackers, hang onto him for a week or 3 and you get more I'd imagine, a Russian 11 would be a class team to make on this to be honest, Eto'o Doumbia and Hulk in a 4-3-3..

Offline misterjokerboy

• Main Stander
« Reply #228 on: September 20, 2012, 11:03:23 pm »
Never played fifa before but have pre-ordered this one. Do you have to pay extra for a season pass to play UT?
PSN - misterjokerboy
Twitter - misterjokerboy

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #229 on: September 20, 2012, 11:10:27 pm »
Pretty much, Brazilian teams are usually the most popular option to go for and he's one of the better attackers, hang onto him for a week or 3 and you get more I'd imagine, a Russian 11 would be a class team to make on this to be honest, Eto'o Doumbia and Hulk in a 4-3-3..

Yup 30k seems cheap.
"The club was great, the people were great and the people from Liverpool - the text messages, the phone calls, the emails, all the tweets I had on my Twitter account - it's unbelievable how much respect they showed me and it's also a bit emotional" - Dirk Kuyt

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #230 on: September 20, 2012, 11:10:41 pm »
I have about 20,000 FUT13 and I am looking for FUT12 stuff. Anyone?
My teams are posted in images in the 12 forum. Willing to sell any really. Have a look and get back to us.
The app is a bit of a disgrace at the moment, no? I don't remember last years app having so many exploits. Making it impossible to get a bargain.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline El_Capitán

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: September 20, 2012, 11:11:56 pm »
Never played fifa before but have pre-ordered this one. Do you have to pay extra for a season pass to play UT?
Nope, it's free to play. You get given a starter pack free when you first make your team on the console, and you win coins by playing in matches. You can then use the coins to buy player packs or buy players from other players at auction.

You can also buy player packs with real money if you want to, but that's up to you.

Offline misterjokerboy

• Main Stander
Re: Re: FIFA 13 Ultimate Team - FAQ in OP
« Reply #232 on: September 20, 2012, 11:19:44 pm »
Nope, it's free to play. You get given a starter pack free when you first make your team on the console, and you win coins by playing in matches. You can then use the coins to buy player packs or buy players from other players at auction.

You can also buy player packs with real money if you want to, but that's up to you.

Thanks for the reply, thought it would be a bit odd to pay extra. I've ordered the ultimate edition from amazon, only £5 extra. Get 24 gold packs and 10k fcc, should be enough without spending extra :-)
PSN - misterjokerboy
Twitter - misterjokerboy

Offline El_Capitán

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: September 20, 2012, 11:28:32 pm »
Thanks for the reply, thought it would be a bit odd to pay extra. I've ordered the ultimate edition from amazon, only £5 extra. Get 24 gold packs and 10k fcc, should be enough without spending extra :-)
I very rarely buy packs with money myself, but sometimes (stupidly) use my hard earned coins on them in the vain hope of packing someone awesome. Never know, you may even strike lucky and get a Messi/Ronaldo in your first pack ;D the coins of selling them would set you for the full year.

If you need any help/tips, feel free to ask in here. I'm sure people will be more than willing to pass on advice :wave

Offline misterjokerboy

• Main Stander
« Reply #234 on: September 20, 2012, 11:32:23 pm »
Thanks, much appreciated. Will also read some stuff on the net that have already been posted here so I at least have a clue what I'm doing lol :D
PSN - misterjokerboy
Twitter - misterjokerboy

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: September 21, 2012, 12:16:35 am »
Well I'm definitely buying the ultimate team edition from the shops if you get 24 gold packs free with it, that's insane.

Is the web app still down?

Offline El_Capitán

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2012, 12:24:24 am »
Well I'm definitely buying the ultimate team edition from the shops if you get 24 gold packs free with it, that's insane.

Yeah, its one a week for 6 weeks from the date you enter the code I think.

App is up at the moment too.

Offline Cannon_Fodder42

• Main Stander
« Reply #237 on: September 21, 2012, 12:36:35 am »
Got Coentrao in my returning user packs but nothing else.  Working on identifying some cheap players for my team as well as starting to trade.  Might have to Quicksell a bunch of stuff to get some seed coins, but hopefully will sell a few to get things going!

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: September 21, 2012, 01:04:01 am »
Wish I was good at making coins, got 7.5k but just dont have a clue how to get more

Offline Chronic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: September 21, 2012, 01:54:40 am »

It would be worth it if you got the packs in the first week or 2, but it's 1 per week for 24 weeks, usually by the 2nd week i have a team full of Ibra's, Gerrard's, Eto's, Sneijders etc and am opening packs at will, so 1 little gold pack adds nothing :(