Author Topic: Tickets for next Season  (Read 4428 times)

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
Tickets for next Season
« on: July 16, 2014, 09:14:35 am »
Been on line since 08:15 trying to get member tickets for Hull match. So far 57 minutes in and have more than one hour to go. Looks like match going time may be limited next season!!
What are other fans experiencing?
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Jrkopite

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Tickets for next Season
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 12:26:15 pm »
I did the same, then checked online and saw that every fecking game was sold out.
Funnily enough, the ticket office doesn't tell you this ever so slightly important detail when you call though.  The whole thing is a rip off. £30 or whatever for membership and I haven't got a single ticket since the start of last season.
I've been going since about 1973, put up with all the shit from opposition fans and the plod and now I'm getting shat on by LFC. Fuck sake

Offline jaymc

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Tickets for next Season
« Reply #3 on: August 5, 2014, 11:32:54 am »
I did the same, then checked online and saw that every fecking game was sold out.
Funnily enough, the ticket office doesn't tell you this ever so slightly important detail when you call though.  The whole thing is a rip off. £30 or whatever for membership and I haven't got a single ticket since the start of last season.
I've been going since about 1973, put up with all the shit from opposition fans and the plod and now I'm getting shat on by LFC. Fuck sake

Supporter gentrification. Fuckin shit mate. I don't even bother trying now.