Author Topic: Spyin Kop - Liverpool v Crystal Palace Saturday 05th October  (Read 11342 times)

Offline Kovai Red

• Oh my captain!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Educated Farrago
Re: Spyin Kop - Liverpool v Crystal Palace Saturday 05th October
« Reply #40 on: October 4, 2013, 08:46:05 am »
 :) If Holloway is going to pack the midfield, I can't see us scoring easily
"Liverpool are the ones with the ball. I support them just for that"
"Ella pugazhum Iraivan Oruvanuke"

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: October 4, 2013, 09:23:36 am »
Glad to see one of these again, thank you thew!

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: October 4, 2013, 10:02:19 am »
theatre of has beens,,,,very good..

thanks for that,,,nice to see them back,,
bollocks

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43 on: October 4, 2013, 10:35:43 am »
a good article about their Holmesdale fanatics, I'm sure our younger fans would love the possibility to group together and bring a bit of excitement to match days, just like it used to be. It was very sobering to hear on a recent anfield wrap that kids don't go the match anymore because it's too expensive  (and even when they have the cash to go with mates a couple of times a season can't get tickets anyway)

http://europeanfootballweekends.blogspot.com/2010/09/holmesdale-fanatics-crystal-palace-fc.html

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: October 4, 2013, 09:29:41 pm »
a good article about their Holmesdale fanatics, I'm sure our younger fans would love the possibility to group together and bring a bit of excitement to match days, just like it used to be. It was very sobering to hear on a recent anfield wrap that kids don't go the match anymore because it's too expensive  (and even when they have the cash to go with mates a couple of times a season can't get tickets anyway)

http://europeanfootballweekends.blogspot.com/2010/09/holmesdale-fanatics-crystal-palace-fc.html

very good read,,something needs to be done to get the kids in at affordable prices..
bollocks

Offline timbo

• Kopite
  • 5 GoWs and counting
« Reply #45 on: October 4, 2013, 10:11:01 pm »
As always great stuff. Anyone got the liver bird vs eagle story to hand?

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #46 on: October 5, 2013, 05:10:29 pm »

"Its progressed massively in the last two years, after overcoming some epic struggles and obstacles; and with moving to the front of Block B paying off, allowing us to represent and provide a strong focal point at the front."

Could maybe try moving the singing section from the 300's to 102/202 or 108/208. Would bring them down to pitch level without blocking the view of anyone behind.