Author Topic: PREVIEW: Fulham v Liverpool - Sunday 12 May - 15.00 k/o  (Read 29789 times)

Offline woz92

• Legacy Fan
Re: PREVIEW: Fulham v Liverpool - Sunday 12 May - 15.00 k/o
« Reply #200 on: May 12, 2013, 02:40:56 pm »
I really pity some of you fuckers, I really do.

With nothing to play for and nothing on this game, Ive just got a few beers in, looking forward to watching us with the pressure off, just enjoying football for what it is.

But no.

Some of you are pissing your knickers, furrowed brows and hangmans nooses at the ready, analysing every little "but what if..." "why is he doing this..." "wouldnt it be better if...."

FUCK OFF!!

I am glad for you that your lives are so devoid of worries that you have to invent some so you can throw your little fucking tantrums. Mean while, before the stresses of the working week start again, I'm going to enjoy this for what it is. A game of football involving my favourite team.

Well said mate!!!
YNWA 96

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #201 on: May 12, 2013, 02:46:16 pm »
Our squad isn't particularly strong so when Rodgers decides to switch things up, this kind of line-up will happen. We seemingly have a few injuries as well so that explains it. No pressure on the players today so hopefully we'll see a fluent performance and we may end up with a good result. I'm just going to relax and enjoy the game and not shout obscenities at the screen like I used to  ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: May 12, 2013, 02:47:06 pm »
I really pity some of you fuckers, I really do.

With nothing to play for and nothing on this game, Ive just got a few beers in, looking forward to watching us with the pressure off, just enjoying football for what it is.

But no.

Some of you are pissing your knickers, furrowed brows and hangmans nooses at the ready, analysing every little "but what if..." "why is he doing this..." "wouldnt it be better if...."

FUCK OFF!!

I am glad for you that your lives are so devoid of worries that you have to invent some so you can throw your little fucking tantrums. Mean while, before the stresses of the working week start again, I'm going to enjoy this for what it is. A game of football involving my favourite team.

:thumbup

Well said mate.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #203 on: May 12, 2013, 02:48:03 pm »
I thought Suso was away in Spain? Just seen him mentioned on the subs bench in the match commentary thread.  Anyone know?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Right Said Red

• I'm too self-righteous for this Orum! Not an expert. Monumental Idiot.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #204 on: May 12, 2013, 02:48:28 pm »
If Sturridge is like he was vs City or Newcastle - we win!

If he's in one of his sulks and lazy moods, we could struggle.

He's the key.  He needs to hold up the ball and take the chances Coutinho will give him.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: May 12, 2013, 02:49:51 pm »
Its the people who have been calling for the youngsters to get a game that are now complaining that the youngsters are getting a game and we're not taking it very serious. With Agger, Gerrard, Suarez, Skrtel out then what do you want? People call for us to get kids on the bench and complain about it. People complain that we didn't start doing this earlier. Nobody can win with fans like you

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #206 on: May 12, 2013, 02:50:23 pm »
Delighted to see Coates and Wisdom.

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #207 on: May 12, 2013, 02:51:56 pm »
I thought Suso was away in Spain? Just seen him mentioned on the subs bench in the match commentary thread.  Anyone know?

Today is his last game for us this season, joins up with Spain this week I think.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #208 on: May 12, 2013, 02:52:07 pm »
If Sturridge is like he was vs City or Newcastle - we win!

If he's in one of his sulks and lazy moods, we could struggle.

He's the key.  He needs to hold up the ball and take the chances Coutinho will give him.

Maybe I am wrong, but I have not seen Sturridge "sulk" or be lazy for us.

Stupid statement about a player who has given 100% since he has been here and been incredibly professional. Don't form an opinion of a player based on popular belief, it makes you look ignorant.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #209 on: May 12, 2013, 02:54:10 pm »
Today is his last game for us this season, joins up with Spain this week I think.

Ta for that.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline helmboy_nige

• A diplomat... except in the face of total morons
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: May 12, 2013, 02:56:06 pm »
Exciting formation.  Fingers crossed here.

Offline Right Said Red

• I'm too self-righteous for this Orum! Not an expert. Monumental Idiot.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #211 on: May 12, 2013, 02:57:28 pm »

Stupid statement about a player who has given 100% since he has been here and been incredibly professional. Don't form an opinion of a player based on popular belief, it makes you look ignorant.

I like Sturridge, he has been a very good signing for us.

But he does sulk and he is 'hit or miss'.  His last game he was very disappointing for example.

I form my own opinions, I think he'll get better as he plays more and gets older.  But he does need to iron out the sulks he has.

I clearly rate him as I think he is the key player.

Offline MHLC

• My Horse Likes Cheese
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: May 12, 2013, 02:59:25 pm »

No, you're right. He's been consistently excellent for us, with 2 or 3 blistering performances and 1 or 2 slightly below par.

Once the media/pundit driven myths take hold (i.e. Daniel is lazy and greedy) they're very difficult to shift.

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: May 12, 2013, 03:01:03 pm »
Commentary;

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=305736.0

DON'T use other topics as match topics. Ta.

87:13