Author Topic: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab  (Read 1923554 times)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Re: General Newcastle United thread - now with added Benitez
« Reply #8480 on: March 28, 2017, 03:48:22 pm »
That goal by that cnut was as painful as a goal as ive ever known, we were so fuuking close that year! that and that cheating shitbag howard webb in the spurs game later on? spurs 2-0 up and then a rediculous pen for them twats! loved rafa and still do i actually felt is was more painful than 13/14 actually.
nagh 13/14 was absolute shit as it seemed we were going to do it

08-9 we were playing catch up, though Webb yeah. the Spurs game and i think he fucked us over in the home derby with everton too.

13-14 he cost us at chelsea as well as the Fa cup at Arsenal. I fucking hate seeing him on BT "yeah that should have been a penalty to Liverpool". I always think "yeah well when you reffed us you wouldnt give us the steam off your bald head, never mind a penalty"

What a James Hunt
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Paully

• Not the BlackAndWhitey one!
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8481 on: March 28, 2017, 03:48:40 pm »
its somewhat worse when its an average player which is all Fenton ever was

United's win at James's park is the definition of smash and grab! that was a big turning point. They kept sneaking 1-0 wins.

Even little things like at Old Trafford that season we drew 2-2 and were robbed of two penalties!

Good point though about the run United went on, it was pretty sensational

We listened to that match on the coach radio coming back from Goodison after beating them 3-1 – we were the early kick–off and your match was the 4pm! It was scripted for him to return and play a big part!

Their run was superb but several of our key men lost form in the new year – Rob Lee, Sir Les, Ginola (after that twat Lee Dixon roughed him up down there in the League Cup quarter final!) plus we lost Gillespie for several months after a disgraceful tackle by Phil Neville at Old Trafford in December.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #8482 on: March 28, 2017, 03:49:17 pm »
Fergie got damn lucky with Macheda. United were on their arse from to many matches and injuries and he put him on only because he had fresh legs. It wasn't some sort of stroke of genius super sub. But the kid had a purple patch for three matches which kept them up there until the injured players came back.

They say you need luck to win the League, Fergie got it with Macheda.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8483 on: March 28, 2017, 03:56:48 pm »
We listened to that match on the coach radio coming back from Goodison after beating them 3-1 – we were the early kick–off and your match was the 4pm! It was scripted for him to return and play a big part!

Their run was superb but several of our key men lost form in the new year – Rob Lee, Sir Les, Ginola (after that twat Lee Dixon roughed him up down there in the League Cup quarter final!) plus we lost Gillespie for several months after a disgraceful tackle by Phil Neville at Old Trafford in December.

Probably being bias but i dont remember you lot having much luck, apart from the home match with us, the second half it was 1-1 we created some great chances then Watson won it in the last minute after a mistake by David James, i remember at the time a lot of Liverpool fans said that was one our best performances that season and that is saying something.

Fergie got damn lucky with Macheda. United were on their arse from to many matches and injuries and he put him on only because he had fresh legs. It wasn't some sort of stroke of genius super sub. But the kid had a purple patch for three matches which kept them up there until the injured players came back.

They say you need luck to win the League, Fergie got it with Macheda.
I was going to new york, I landed and me brother text "scum won 3-2 in the last minute, they were 2-1 down with 10 minutes to go, the bastards"

just thought "super start to the holiday"

he scored the winner at sunderland the week  after, someone hit a shot and it whacked off his shin and went in though they probably would have won that game anyway. as i said from then on he never did a thing

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8484 on: March 28, 2017, 03:58:32 pm »
its somewhat worse when its an average player which is all Fenton ever was

United's win at James's park is the definition of smash and grab! that was a big turning point. They kept sneaking 1-0 wins.

Even little things like at Old Trafford that season we drew 2-2 and were robbed of two penalties!

Good point though about the run United went on, it was pretty sensational
Worst I’ve ever felt at a match that night – knew it was over that night. 1-0 up with 12 minutes to go and local lad (Fenton) came on and scored 2 – Shearer didn’t seem to want to know that night as if he wanted us to win (no surprise!)!

If Cantona had of been given a few months extra ban for booting that Palace fan then I think we would have won it. He came back and inspired those lot. Everyone says we blew it but they won 19 of their last 21 matches – several times 1-0 by a Cantona goal whilst Schmiechel had a blinder – none so more than at our place – the bastards! A draw that night and we’d have won it!

wrong season paully,  the cantona ban was season before it im certain...
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #8485 on: March 28, 2017, 04:01:56 pm »
Probably being bias but i dont remember you lot having much luck, apart from the home match with us, the second half it was 1-1 we created some great chances then Watson won it in the last minute after a mistake by David James, i remember at the time a lot of Liverpool fans said that was one our best performances that season and that is saying something.

I think that was that the game when Shaka made a wonder save from a deflected McManaman shot? I’m sure it was – our 1st was lucky too that day – Gillespie hit a ball across and Sir Les slid in and it hit off him and rebounded off his other leg and went in!

I forgot that Watson scored two winners against you that season – one majestic one at your place in the League Cup!

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #8486 on: March 28, 2017, 04:02:40 pm »
wrong season paully,  the cantona ban was season before it im certain...

It was mate but the ban over-lapped until late September when you played them away and drew 2-2!

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8487 on: March 28, 2017, 04:22:10 pm »

I think that was that the game when Shaka made a wonder save from a deflected McManaman shot? I’m sure it was – our 1st was lucky too that day – Gillespie hit a ball across and Sir Les slid in and it hit off him and rebounded off his other leg and went in!

I forgot that Watson scored two winners against you that season – one majestic one at your place in the League Cup!

yeah i think he changed direction and flicked it on to the post

I remember that first goal now you say it.

that league cup goal was a good one alright, James didnt get near it

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #8488 on: March 28, 2017, 04:47:25 pm »
yeah i think he changed direction and flicked it on to the post

I remember that first goal now you say it.

that league cup goal was a good one alright, James didnt get near it

I'm sure he was up top as Sir Les banged his head?! Aye, beat a few and chipped James in front of us lot - I think we had the full end too that night!

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8489 on: March 28, 2017, 05:04:15 pm »
I'm sure he was up top as Sir Les banged his head?! Aye, beat a few and chipped James in front of us lot - I think we had the full end too that night!
Watson used to fill in up front for you lot the odd time alright, was right back for villa and everton but not as much for you because you had hottiger back up to barton.

seem to remember there being a lot of newcastle fans alright, vaguely remember them spilling on the pitch for that goal. could be wrong.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8490 on: March 28, 2017, 05:08:27 pm »
Watson used to fill in up front for you lot the odd time alright, was right back for villa and everton but not as much for you because you had hottiger back up to barton.

seem to remember there being a lot of newcastle fans alright, vaguely remember them spilling on the pitch for that goal. could be wrong.

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8491 on: March 28, 2017, 05:16:56 pm »
Of course paully.
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #8492 on: March 28, 2017, 06:42:13 pm »

Annoying thing was he was banned til the end of September.  Had we played on the Saturday he'd have been banned but not unexpectedly the game was moved to Sunday 1st October.

Updated by Fowler and his two amazing finishes but was gifted a penalty so the game was still all abiut him. Twat.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8493 on: March 28, 2017, 07:44:15 pm »
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8494 on: March 28, 2017, 09:44:25 pm »
Annoying thing was he was banned til the end of September.  Had we played on the Saturday he'd have been banned but not unexpectedly the game was moved to Sunday 1st October.

Updated by Fowler and his two amazing finishes but was gifted a penalty so the game was still all abiut him. Twat.

Peak Fowler, two of my favourite goals of his, the second in particular. They were shit that that day too but like you say, a dodgy penalty and the match became all about Cantona (as if it wasn't bad enough everything before kick off was about him too). Bastards.

But I'm not bitter about them :P
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8495 on: March 28, 2017, 10:18:32 pm »
Great stories

I love this thread

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #8496 on: March 29, 2017, 07:17:11 am »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-boss-rafa-benitez-back-10116501

I've feared this would happened since his interview post QPR (deadline day)  :'(

If Ashley pisses him about then it'll happen. He's ambitious and will not settle to simply try and stay up next season or any season.

He can still live in England plus their squad is miles better than ours not to mention they'll back him heavily in the transfer market.

The ball is in the fat man's court so expect the worst!

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #8497 on: March 29, 2017, 01:27:48 pm »
Newcastle's Cockney Mafia stitched Kevin Keegan up on players — like when Bastian Schweinsteiger was replacing James Milner
Magpies' former No2 reveals in his new book how hard it was dealing with Mike Ashley, Dennis Wise and co

BYMIKE WALTERS
•   22:29, 28 MAR 2017

During his first spell at the club, Kevin Keegan had virtually run Newcastle United with the backing of Sir John Hall. There was mutual trust.
There was definitely not the same rapport with the ¬characters involved second time around.
ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads
Owner Mike Ashley had ¬surrounded himself with what the fans dubbed the Cockney Mafia.
There was Dennis Wise, ¬director of football, along with Tony Jimenez, the vice-chairman, plus Derek Llambias, who was effectively the chief ¬executive, and Jeff Vetere, the chief scout.
During Kevin’s short time back at Newcastle, we didn’t see much of Ashley.
After training in the first few weeks we would go into Kevin’s office, sit round a table with Dennis and his mates and ¬discuss targets.
They would suggest ¬potential signings and we didn’t have a problem with that – provided the manager had the final say.
Sadly, it didn’t work out like that.
The job was nothing like the brochure.ADVERTISEMENT
Over the months, Kevin’s ¬distrust of Dennis began to grow. Rightly or wrongly, he didn’t think Dennis and the rest of them had any passion for Newcastle, that it was merely a job for them.
You sensed it was all going to end in tears.
Kevin didn’t have any time for Jimenez at all, but was ¬prepared to stick at it because he really loved the club and the fans.
Things came to a head as we prepared for only the third game of the 2008-09 season, a trip to Arsenal.
Kevin got a call from Jimenez saying the club had received a “magnificent” offer from Aston Villa for James Milner . He was a good player who could do a job in a number of positions. Villa had offered £10million but Kevin insisted James was staying.
We were flying down to ¬London for the game when Kevin took a call from Jimenez saying the Villa offer had been increased to £12m.
It was a decent offer, so Kevin asked who would they get to replace him. It would have to be someone really good because Milner was a crucial player.
Jimenez said they had ¬accepted the bid and that it looked like they could sign Bastian Schweinsteiger from Bayern Munich.
Kevin said it was a no-brainer – just do it.
Then Jimenez said that, as Kevin knew Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, who was on the board at Bayern, could he give him a ring?
“What for?” he asked.
“To ask if Schweinsteiger would be interested in coming to Newcastle,” he was told.
Kevin was incensed.
We were losing Milner but in ¬reality had no replacement lined up. I told him it was a joke and Kevin replied: “The swines have stitched us up.”
There was only one thing for it – Kevin would have to ring Rummenigge.
He ended up getting Karl-Heinz on the phone and switched it to speaker mode.
In English, he explained the reason he was ringing him – that he had been told by his club they might be able to sign Schweinsteiger.
Karl-Heinz immediately started laughing.
He revealed Bayern had ¬received an email from ¬Newcastle that morning offering five million euros for him.
“Kevin, we couldn’t stop laughing,” he added. “If you had offered 50million euros we still wouldn’t have sold him – but five million?!”
After the conversation ended, I looked at Kevin and he was ashen-faced. We had lost a very good player with no ¬suitable replacement.
The club had hoodwinked him.
The next morning, we were out for a walk in London’s ¬Canary Wharf, where our hotel was situated, and the phone went. It was Jimenez, asking about Schweinsteiger.
Of course it all went off.
The air turned blue, with Kevin letting Jimenez know ¬exactly what he thought of him. I’ve never seen Kevin so incensed.
He also found out the club was trying to sell other players, like Michael Owen and Joey Barton, behind his back. He was blazing mad. He knew then that was it.
I think one of the problems for Kevin was that Ashley wasn’t involved enough.
After the row with Jimenez, I advised him to ring Mike and tell him what had happened.
“King Kev, how are you?” were Mike’s opening words. He always called Kevin “King Kev.”
Kevin asked him if he had known what had gone on with Schweinsteiger.
Mike replied he had not known and he would give Llambias a ring. That was it – he never heard from him again on the matter.
I had just finished my ¬Sunday roast the day after the game at Arsenal, which we lost 3-0, when Kevin rang and asked me to pop round to his house.
I could tell he was annoyed.
He told me two players were having medicals at Newcastle. Sure enough, a little later ¬Dennis rang Kevin and told him the club were signing both players – Xisco for over £5m and Nacho Gonzalez on loan.
Kevin said he had not ¬sanctioned the deals, so how could they sign them? Dennis asked him to have a look a them, insisting they were good players.
“Take a look at them on YouTube,” he said.
That didn’t go down well.
Kevin phoned Ashley again and asked him if he knew of any players Newcastle were signing that day. Ashley said he didn’t, but he would get back to him.
He didn’t.
In a desperate attempt to sort things out, Kevin did agree to go to a meeting at St James’ Park the day after the transfer window had closed.
It was a meeting which ended in a blazing row between Kevin and Llambias, with Kevin leaping into his car and leaving the ground for the last time.
* Adapted by Mike Walters from Terry Mac: Living For The Moment by Terry McDermott , published by Trinity Mirror Sport Media, RRP £18.99 hardback

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8498 on: March 29, 2017, 01:54:07 pm »
Yikes..that is crazy..

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8499 on: March 29, 2017, 02:29:07 pm »
jesus King Kev was really stitched up there big time

hate stories like this

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #8500 on: March 29, 2017, 02:31:15 pm »
While they were clearly a bunch of cowboys and stitched up and had players they'd not seen forced upon them could Keegan have said no to selling Milner.  Never sounded concrete they could sign Schweinsteiger. Or would they have just sold him anyway?

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8501 on: March 29, 2017, 02:33:45 pm »
While they were clearly a bunch of cowboys and stitched up and had players they'd not seen forced upon them could Keegan have said no to selling Milner.  Never sounded concrete they could sign Schweinsteiger. Or would they have just sold him anyway?
yeah when reading that the likely hood at the time of Schweiney going to Newcastle was surely nil!

Keegan clearly jumped at the chance to replace Milner with him, given this was 2008 you couldnt blame him

but if it sounds too good to be true...............................

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #8502 on: March 29, 2017, 02:41:04 pm »
Newcastle Article Snip

That makes for horrid reading, what a shithouse of a club, ran so poorly!! Feel for KK there!

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #8503 on: March 31, 2017, 09:30:04 am »
further confirmation of what a c*nt Dennis Wise is....a Chelsea rat through and through....the only good thing to come from his dalliance at Newcastle is that his professional career / integrity hasn't been worth a fucking carrot since
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #8504 on: March 31, 2017, 02:06:31 pm »
“Take a look at them on YouTube”

That sentence was actually mouthed in a professional club. Wow.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #8505 on: March 31, 2017, 03:57:07 pm »
“Take a look at them on YouTube”

That sentence was actually mouthed in a professional club. Wow.

Unbelievable - some of this came out in the court case but not to this extent!

Hence why I worry about Rafa's future here with Ashley running the ship!

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #8506 on: March 31, 2017, 07:34:24 pm »
Unbelievable - some of this came out in the court case but not to this extent!

Hence why I worry about Rafa's future here with Ashley running the ship!
Amazing.

You know that kind of thing goes on at every club but when it's to a good manager you just have to scratch your head. Madness.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #8507 on: April 1, 2017, 03:50:52 pm »

Newcastle 1-0 up at home vs Wigan, Gayle the scorer on 36 mins.

Brighton currently drawing 0-0 at home vs Blackburn

Huddersfield 0-0 at home vs Burton
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8508 on: April 1, 2017, 04:43:31 pm »
Newcastle 1-0 up at home vs Wigan, Gayle the scorer on 36 mins.

Brighton currently drawing 0-0 at home vs Blackburn

Huddersfield 0-0 at home vs Burton
Cheers Jason, I just got home 2 minutes ago after a canny bike ride.  I went to Durham Cathedral and on the way home stopped off at Langley Park, birthplace of Uncle Bobby . . . I went looking for the Graveyard then located the great mans final resting place and spent 5 minutes there.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8509 on: April 1, 2017, 04:59:30 pm »
Huddersfield have conceded in 96th min. 1 down

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8510 on: April 1, 2017, 05:01:02 pm »
Newcastle are as good as up now. No chance Huddersfield can bridge a 10 point gap to Newcastle in 7 games.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #8511 on: April 1, 2017, 05:05:40 pm »
Cheers Jason, I just got home 2 minutes ago after a canny bike ride.  I went to Durham Cathedral and on the way home stopped off at Langley Park, birthplace of Uncle Bobby . . . I went looking for the Graveyard then located the great mans final resting place and spent 5 minutes there.

Sounds a decent afternoon that mate.

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #8512 on: April 1, 2017, 05:09:22 pm »
Newcastle are as good as up now. No chance Huddersfield can bridge a 10 point gap to Newcastle in 7 games.

Seems very unlikely now mate - another full programme on Tuesday & Wednesday:-

Brighton vs Birmingham
Newcastle vs Burton
Huddersfield vs Norwich (on Sky on Wednesday)

http://www.flashscores.co.uk/football/england/championship/

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8513 on: April 1, 2017, 05:33:43 pm »
Congrats Rafa and Newcastle. Promotion done and dusted after today imo.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8514 on: April 1, 2017, 05:37:02 pm »
Congrats Rafa and Newcastle. Promotion done and dusted after today imo.

How are Villa doing? snigger
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8515 on: April 1, 2017, 05:50:44 pm »
How are Villa doing? snigger

Villa and Norwich actually played each other today. Barely any coverage it seems, highlighting how both teams have underperformed this season.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #8516 on: April 1, 2017, 05:54:24 pm »
Huddersfield have conceded in 96th min. 1 down

Yeah, some real breathing space at last.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8517 on: April 1, 2017, 06:01:29 pm »
I'm sure Rafa will be letting himself think about his Summer spending now, I hope Ashley can match Rafa's enthusiasm and ambition.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8518 on: April 1, 2017, 07:21:12 pm »
Sounds a decent afternoon that mate.

It was more than an afternoon Jason, I was up at 5.30 and out on the bike by 6.   Cycling is a passion, as much as following the Toon   :)

Offline Toon-Mick

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8519 on: April 1, 2017, 08:23:54 pm »
It's job done for Rafa, I can't see anything other than us finishing top 2 now.  I might be getting ahead of myself but I'm already looking forward to next season.

Rafa, you're a legend, the whole city and club has been turned around by one man, again, he's a legend.