Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 386077 times)

Offline Delicious

• Main Stander
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #200 on: November 30, 2010, 06:46:25 pm »
They've got another series coming on in the mean time, "The Killing". 

About The Show

AMC has announced a full series order for The Killing from writer and executive producer Veena Sud (Cold Case). AMC first announced the pilot order in January 2010, with Patty Jenkins (Monster) directing the pilot. Production on the series begins in fall 2010 in Vancouver, and season one consists of 13 one-hour episodes. The series is slated to premiere in 2011 on AMC.

Set in Seattle, the series is based on the wildly successful Danish television series Forbrydelsen and tells the story of the murder of a young girl and the subsequent police investigation. The series ties together three distinct stories around a single murder, including the detectives assigned to the case, the victim's grieving family, and the suspects. The story also explores local politics as it follows politicians connected to the case. As it unfolds, it becomes clear that there are no accidents; everyone has a secret, and while the characters think they've moved on, their past isn't done with them.

As "Sarah Linden," Mireille Enos (Big Love) portrays the lead homicide detective that investigates the death of Rosie Larsen. Other previously announced castings include Billy Campbell (Once and Again, Enough) as "Darren Richmond," Seattle's City Council President and a mayoral candidate; Michelle Forbes (True Blood) as "Mitch Larsen," the victim's mother; Joel Kinnaman (Snabba Cash) as "Stephen Holder," an ex-narcotics cop who joins the homicide division in the investigation to find Rosie Larsen's killer; and Brent Sexton (W., In the Valley of Elah) as "Stan Larsen," the victim's father.

"We are thrilled to be moving forward with this stunning piece of television. It is a crime drama, but it is also a gripping character based story that pulls you in and doesn't let go. The storytelling is completely compelling, and the show is visually breathtaking. Veena, Patty, Fuse, FTVS and the cast did a phenomenal job of bringing it to life," said Joel Stillerman, AMC's senior vice president of original programming, production and digital content.

"Ever since Mikkel Bondesen brought us this remarkable Danish mini-series, we were determined to bring it to American television," said David Madden, Executive Vice President, Fox Television Studios. "We are so proud to be working with AMC and our extraordinary cast on this very special series."

Sud has signed on to serve as the showrunner for the series. Produced by Fox Television Studios, The Killing is executive produced by Mikkel Bondesen (Burn Notice) for Fuse Entertainment. Fuse's Kristen Campo co-produces.

The announcement marks the fifth original series greenlight for AMC. The first four were Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Rubicon, and The Walking Dead.

Offline Delicious

• Main Stander
« Reply #201 on: November 30, 2010, 06:47:26 pm »
I think that AMC has had some great success, but they're small and they're going to be conservative in order to stay afloat and give the top quality programs we've grown used to.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #202 on: November 30, 2010, 07:11:42 pm »
That new one sounds very good. Almost Wire-esque, based on that short premise.

While we're onto other shows, did anyone watch Haven?

"A shrewd FBI agent with a lost past who arrives in the small town of Haven, Maine, to solve the murder of a local ex-con only to discover that the curious enclave is a longtime refuge for people with supernatural powers that holds a lot of secrets, including to her own past."

It was on earlier this year, but I have no idea where as it compeltely passed me by.

From Stephen King and starring the main woman from the Uncharted games, Emily Rose. Wondered if it was wroth checking out.

Offline Gigantic Lamb

• Seeks huge jar of mint sauce for quiet nights in. I need to think of a really really long Custom title. As long as possible... Any ideas PM me....I dont even like mint sauce....Whats your sauce? I am Saucy ........are you?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: November 30, 2010, 07:18:50 pm »
Ive watched episode 5 and finished Dexter episode 10 and felt a little empty I had nothing till Monday,

So I watched the first episode of Boardwalk empire and like it alot....sorted till Monday now....
European Cups are like houses - Ultimately it's better to own than to rent.

http://twitter.com/giganticlamb

☆☆☆☆☆

Offline Ginamos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: November 30, 2010, 07:24:44 pm »
Ive watched episode 5 and finished Dexter episode 10 and felt a little empty I had nothing till Monday,

So I watched the first episode of Boardwalk empire and like it alot....sorted till Monday now....

Enjoy Boardwalk Empire fantastic series. Get on the thread.

Offline Ginamos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: November 30, 2010, 07:35:15 pm »
That new one sounds very good. Almost Wire-esque, based on that short premise.

While we're onto other shows, did anyone watch Haven?

"A shrewd FBI agent with a lost past who arrives in the small town of Haven, Maine, to solve the murder of a local ex-con only to discover that the curious enclave is a longtime refuge for people with supernatural powers that holds a lot of secrets, including to her own past."

It was on earlier this year, but I have no idea where as it compeltely passed me by.

From Stephen King and starring the main woman from the Uncharted games, Emily Rose. Wondered if it was wroth checking out.

I was thinking about watching it, got some bad reviews on this thread, so didn't bother. However, it's just been extended to a second season, perhaps it's not so bad.

Offline Gigantic Lamb

• Seeks huge jar of mint sauce for quiet nights in. I need to think of a really really long Custom title. As long as possible... Any ideas PM me....I dont even like mint sauce....Whats your sauce? I am Saucy ........are you?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: November 30, 2010, 07:35:58 pm »
Enjoy Boardwalk Empire fantastic series. Get on the thread.

Cheers mate Im staying away from that thread till I finish a few episodes....Incase of spoilers

☆☆☆☆☆

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: November 30, 2010, 07:51:38 pm »
I was thinking about watching it, got some bad reviews on this thread, so didn't bother. However, it's just been extended to a second season, perhaps it's not so bad.

I'll give it a go. Of the two bad reviews one only watched half the first episode! Even I give stuff more of a chance than that.

Offline Ginamos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: November 30, 2010, 07:58:14 pm »
I'll give it a go. Of the two bad reviews one only watched half the first episode! Even I give stuff more of a chance than that.

Indeed, let us know how you find it.

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #209 on: November 30, 2010, 08:54:28 pm »
Wow

Spoiler
So much in that last episode!

Someone mentioned that there is too much talking about stuff they're going to do and it's true to and extent but some of the real emotive stuff is where there is very little speaking at all - having to leave Jim behind on the tree, the 'battered' wife going to town on her dead husbands head, the sisters scene and her sitting there waiting until she returned as a geek and then shooting her.

The scene with the scientist at CDC was brilliant with him clearly cracking up and even wishing Rick and co would leave before eventually opening the door. Thought it was intersting him making his video blog being gutted about wasting the flesh that wsn't that old - I wonder if they will go back for Jim or someone from the mountain?

They hinted at Rick finding out about Lori and Shane and so does Kirkman in that interview so that should be some finale. Hope they don't wait too long
[close]

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: December 1, 2010, 10:12:14 am »
That was a really good episode, I loved how they took their time with the old 'loved one is going to change' scenario and they played it very well. Laurie Holden was excellent and the scene were Amy slowly became a zombie was actually quite moving and probably my favourite bit of the series so far. It reminded me of the Pilot episode, how the characters had time to breathe and the scene's played out at a nice slow pace. Jim's storyline was brilliantly done as well, so sad :( The battered wife taking out years of abuse on her husbands corpse with a pick axe was brutal.

The writing was much improved from last weeks, no cheesy overblown speeches or on the nose monologues, mostly real and emotional human drama. I just noticed last week's was actually written by Kirkman, so that explains it, heh.

Did anyone get a Desmond in The Hatch from LOST vibe with the whole CDC bit? I think Merle is the one who will find Rick's note rather Morgan, although I do hope he comes back soon.

I found it a little weird hearing such a memorable cue from John Murphy's Sunshine score during the caravan montage. Great music though.
www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #211 on: December 1, 2010, 10:25:08 am »

Offline bellinter

• Infamous author of 'The Joy of Hate'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: December 1, 2010, 10:36:42 am »
caught up with all of this now, very good show I must say. Can't believe this season is almost over now, just as I'm finally into it
In ceremonies of the horsemen, even the pawn must hold a grudge.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: December 1, 2010, 01:22:21 pm »

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #214 on: December 1, 2010, 02:24:40 pm »
Good episode this week. Waiting for Michael Rooker to come back. Awesome actor.
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: December 1, 2010, 11:58:14 pm »
Frank Darabont has sacked the whole writing team:

http://www.collider.com/2010/11/30/frank-darabont-the-walking-dead-fires-writers/

This is very interesting and potentially great news, the writing had easily been the weakest element so far so mixing it up a bit can only be a good thing.

This is a unique situation for an ongoing TV show. If they are just hiring freelancers to do individual episodes, what does this mean for the overarching storyline of the main group? Will it become more episodic, with one off individual stories? It might even become a 'World War Z' style programme which would be great!

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #216 on: December 2, 2010, 09:55:15 am »
Yeah, I think the writing has been the only weak point of TWD so far. Some of the dialogue is cheesy as hell, but the actors are partly to blame for some of the delivery. I agree that shaking it up will be a good thing, and at least Darabont has realised early on what needs improving.

Offline Delicious

• Main Stander
« Reply #217 on: December 2, 2010, 11:58:09 pm »
The Walking Dead's Robert Kirkman: Writing Staff Changes Won't Affect the Show
TV Guide -

The Walking Dead executive producer Robert Kirkman says a recent report about changes in the show's writing staff is "unfortunate" and "premature."

Earlier this week, Deadline.com reported that executive producer Frank Darabont had let his writing staff go, including his No. 2 guy, executive producer Charles "Chic" Eglee. The report also suggested that Darabont might not hire a new team of writers to pen Season 2's 13 episodes, but would instead assign scripts to freelancers.

"It's kind of unfortunate that it's being reported that our writing staff has been fired because that's not the case," Kirkman, who created the comic book series on which the AMC zombie drama is based, tells TVGuide.com. "It makes Frank look bad. I don't think Frank wants it out there that he's just firing people off of a successful show seemingly for no reason."

Kirkman says Eglee, whose previous credits include Dexter, Dark Angel and The Shield, chose to leave the show after Darabont decided to stay on as the showrunner for the The Walking Dead's second season.

"Chic Eglee is a high-level television writer. He was brought onto The Walking Dead with the idea that Frank was going to work on the first season and then go off and do movies," Kirkman says. "Chic didn't want to be second-in-command on a show when he's used to being a top dog, and so he decided to go off and do something else, which is something that happens and is not a big deal."

Kirkman says he's excited to continue working with Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile) and credits him with creating a unique vision for the show. But it's too soon to tell what other writers the duo will work with in Season 2, Kirkman says.

"It's a little premature to be nailing down. I don't know if it's going to be a freelance situation or if we're going to have writers in a writers' room," he says. "That's something that's being worked on now.

AMC would only confirm that there will be some changes to the writing staff in Season 2.

"Everybody knows what they're doing," Kirkman says. "AMC has done a few television shows before, and Frank Darabont is a professional. Whatever is decided, I don't think it will affect the show one way or another."

AMC renewed The Walking Dead for a second season after only two episodes, and the show has quickly become the network's biggest hit. The show's penultimate episode drew a series-high 5.5 million viewers, more than double the most-watched episode of AMC's multiple Emmy winner Mad Men.

The Walking Dead's Season 1 finale airs Sunday at 10/9c.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/the-walking-deads-robert-kirkman-writing-staff-changes-won-t-affect-the-show/51619

Offline Myshkin

• Kopite
« Reply #218 on: December 3, 2010, 10:08:23 am »

Offline Delicious

• Main Stander
« Reply #219 on: December 4, 2010, 02:16:02 am »
Walking Dead' exclusive: Exec producer Gale Anne Hurd denies Frank Darabont fired writers, talks season two
by Clark Collis

In an interview with EW, The Walking Dead executive producer Gale Anne Hurd (The Terminator, Aliens) denies reports that director Frank Darabont fired the hit AMC show’s writing staff. She also confirmed that all of the principal cast — or, presumably, the actors whose characters are still alive at the end of this Sunday’s season finale — are signed up for multiple seasons of the zombie show.

Earlier this week, Deadline reported that Shawshank Redemption filmmaker Frank Darabont — who developed the Walking Dead for television and directed the pilot — had let go the show’s writers, including Murder One co-creator Charles “Chic” Eglee. But earlier today, Hurd refuted that allegation. “It’s completely inaccurate,” she told EW exclusively.  “[In] the writers’ room, there are people that have set up other projects that will be their first priority if their own series is picked up as a pilot or if it’s a series. I think [Eglee] just decided that he wants to run his own show.”

Hurd said the Walking Dead will probably return in October. “I think Frank and Robert [Kirkman, writer of the Walking Dead comic and an executive producer on the show] will sit down early next year, to begin mapping it out.” She also confirmed that “every one of the principal cast is signed up for multiple seasons.”

So much for the writers and the actors. What about Greg Nicotero? The makeup effects legend created the look of the zombies on the show and played several of the featured undead. However, it is rumored he may soon be making his own directorial debut with an adaptation of Joe R. Lansdale’s horror book Drive-In? “We certainly hope he’ll be back,” said Hurd. “As with everything, it’s subject to availability. But he’s a very important member of the team as are his colleagues at [Nicotero's effects house] KNB. KNB will still be [doing] our makeup effects.”

Finally, Hurd admitted that even she had been surprised by the success of The Walking Dead, which last Sunday scared up its biggest ratings to date. “Honestly, I think they went up because of [EW's] cover article,” she said. “When you think about, it’s still genre, and a lot of people might think, well, it’s a zombie show it’s not for me. But we’ve found that it has broader appeal than initial expectations.”

You can check out a sneak peek at this Sunday’s Walking Dead finale “TS-19″ below.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2010/12/03/walking-dead-darabont-hurd-writers/

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: December 6, 2010, 12:27:09 pm »
So the finale' is finally here gonna be sad i'll have to wait a year to see it again with it probably leaving us on the biggest cliff hanger ever. Going to give it a watch soon.
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: December 6, 2010, 05:44:16 pm »
Once again, another fantastic episode that expanded the story and the depth of the characters. However, I get the impression that this episode was not intended to be a season finale. It just didn't feel like one by the way it was written. Still, it ended exactly how I imagined it would have and how it should have logically, apart from a few things:

Spoiler
Shane is still breathing. It's obvious Kirkman killed him off far too soon in the comics. Glad to see Darabont leaving his mark on the show with the changes he's making. Oh, and I always did wonder why Rick never used that granade he found inside the tank in episode 1. I completly forgot about it until it was put to good use in the last episode.
[close]

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #222 on: December 6, 2010, 06:41:27 pm »
Once again, another fantastic episode that expanded the story and the depth of the characters. However, I get the impression that this episode was not intended to be a season finale. It just didn't feel like one by the way it was written. Still, it ended exactly how I imagined it would have and how it should have logically, apart from a few things:

Spoiler
Shane is still breathing. It's obvious Kirkman killed him off far too soon in the comics. Glad to see Darabont leaving his mark on the show with the changes he's making. Oh, and I always did wonder why Rick never used that granade he found inside the tank in episode 1. I completly forgot about it until it was put to good use in the last episode.
[close]

Spoiler
I was wondering about the grenade all the time, like when they were in the city looking to make a diversion, it would of been useful for that. In the next episode if I was Rick I'd be taking issue with the sneaky bitch who kept it :P I think we can guess what the doc whispered to him as well, given he did blood tests on everyone. I dont think Shane is going to be alive for long in the second season
[close]

All in all a decent season ending, left lots of unanswered questions and room for character growth. Hope Norman Reedus (Daryl) stays, like his character a lot, think he behaves how a lot us would in the reality of such a situation, going off his nut all the time. :D

Actually on the subject of the reality of such a situation, I dont think it would all get fucked up, I think after intial cock ups that shuffling zombies would easy to contain. All you need is a fortified position and a flame thrower or napalm, just burn them all, never seems to come up in zombie films though. :P
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline JoeTwerp

• Leader of the Maryland Vigilante Child Army. Mayor of Twerpville. Population 2
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: December 7, 2010, 04:38:59 pm »
I would think it wouldn't be too hard to find an island and just live there.  I think the main problems would be getting back to 21st century comforts.  But yes finding a way to eek out a 17th century style life shouldn't be hard at all.

Offline Rigden

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: December 7, 2010, 10:30:52 pm »
I am sorry but the dialogue is terrible, if it wasn't for the fact that you see zombie's noggens blown off this show wouldn't go very far. As for the last episode, I was bored and couldn't wait for it to be done. I think they really need to improve in the writing because then it would be boss.

Also, anybody else getting annoyed by how they are still getting choked up? I mean they have experienced these conditions for close to two months, wouldn't they become impervious to the amount of death around them? (Sorry for the negativity, I just watched the last episode and I am still rattled by the writing).
« Last Edit: December 8, 2010, 12:11:20 am by Rigden »
“Fans are great, but the quickest way to start losing is to listen to them.” – Sam Pollock

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: December 8, 2010, 10:46:01 am »
I don't know why, but I found the shower montage really funny, I don't think it was supposed to be but it was poorly done, Shane chugging on the Whiskey, haha. They also did the same thing much better in the pilot.

I liked the episode but didn't love it, some of it was painful - the dinner table scene and everyone doing terrible 'drunk' acting - and some of it was good - Jenner's brain scan video was brilliant and quite affecting to see it in such an abstract way. Some of the actors are better than others and I found a lot of the big scenes unaffecting due to poor acting + generally bad writing, the Dale and Andrea scene was moving though, Jeffrey De Munn is the best part of this show. The second half of the episode was intense and exciting, even in spite of Deus Ex Grenada.

The woman staying behind, did anyone care? What was her name? We haven't seen her do anything that would motivate her decision (or anything at all) so why should we care?

There is no way Shane is getting to the end of the second season, not after him getting all I need to use a thesaurus
« Last Edit: December 8, 2010, 10:51:36 am by Rusty Oysterburger »

Offline Gigantic Lamb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: December 11, 2010, 12:34:27 am »
I watched the Finale the other night and must say I was disappointed...Cant put my finger on it but it was a fail for me

Wheres your man who cut his hand off?

Ill probably watch the next series but not expecting much to be honest,now I can see why the writers got the chop....

☆☆☆☆☆

Offline ianfb25

• Legacy Fan
  • KK7
« Reply #227 on: December 11, 2010, 10:32:09 am »
I am sorry but the dialogue is terrible, if it wasn't for the fact that you see zombie's noggens blown off this show wouldn't go very far. As for the last episode, I was bored and couldn't wait for it to be done. I think they really need to improve in the writing because then it would be boss.

Also, anybody else getting annoyed by how they are still getting choked up? I mean they have experienced these conditions for close to two months, wouldn't they become impervious to the amount of death around them? (Sorry for the negativity, I just watched the last episode and I am still rattled by the writing).

Cant disagree with any of this. Been completely underwhelmed so far, but saying that its getting stupidly good numbers for AMC so clearly they are doing something right.... or Americans would rather watch a 45 minute show knowing that at some point they might see a head explode from a gunshot than a really good drama without the headshots.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: December 12, 2010, 02:13:33 pm »
This review made me laugh...

This week’s The Walking Dead included the saddest moment I have ever seen on a television show. As Dale stands by Andrea, tearfully telling her that he would rather be dead than face the world without her, the Black Lady stands just off to the side, acutely aware that nobody gave all that much of a shit about her staying behind inside the CDC and getting incinerated. That’s tough, having such irrefutable proof that nobody cares about you. Including the writing staff.

And it's exactly right, the writing, and occasionally the plotting, has been so sloppy and downright bad at times. What happened to the understated and quite emotionally brilliant writing in the Pilot?

At least they're getting a completely new writing staff next year, fingers crossed they can realise the massive potential of this show.

Offline NatD

• Takes offence at authors and people who eat in restaurants.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: December 21, 2010, 06:14:28 am »
All 6 episodes done in 2 days.  Really enjoyed it, but feel cheated as there are only 6 to watch!!!!!

Like most have said above, the last episode didn't feel like a season finale.  I think I would of got more out of these shows if I hadn't watched them in such a short space - and will no doubt go back to watching them again.

At the end of episode 5, when the door to CDC opens, did it remind anyone else of Lost (end of Season 1) where the light in the hatch comes on????
"...waking up at 12 in my clothes again, feel my head explode from a night of Gin..."

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #230 on: December 21, 2010, 09:51:34 am »

At the end of episode 5, when the door to CDC opens, did it remind anyone else of Lost (end of Season 1) where the light in the hatch comes on????

Aye. The bit where Jim gets tied to a tree whilst Shane and someone else are talking to him reminded me of when Sayid and Jack tied Sawyer to a tree in season 1 too.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Rafalutionary

• Legacy Fan
  • For Sure
« Reply #231 on: December 21, 2010, 12:06:05 pm »

Is it just me or does the zombie at the front look very much like Christopher Walken?
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the games and they know what they want to see. The people on the Kop make you feel great yet humble" - Bill Shankly

Offline Mivi

• Strawberry-flavoured Jayne Torvill ; 3,000,000 not out
  • Legacy Fan
  • By the way..........It's been emotional.
« Reply #232 on: December 21, 2010, 12:32:52 pm »
Srsly?
It's cause he loks like a badger. Women fucking love badgers.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: December 21, 2010, 01:14:28 pm »
Is it just me or does the zombie at the front look very much like Christopher Walken?

Are you taking the piss or did you not notice the title at the bottom?

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #234 on: December 21, 2010, 01:16:39 pm »

You've got to be shitting me.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #235 on: December 21, 2010, 01:34:53 pm »
I think Shane will survive. They are using the tension of the "love triange" to drive the show. I don't think he'll be going anywhere.

Offline Mivi

• Strawberry-flavoured Jayne Torvill ; 3,000,000 not out
  • Legacy Fan
  • By the way..........It's been emotional.
« Reply #236 on: December 21, 2010, 01:53:49 pm »

Is it just me or does the Zombie, back right look very much like Christopher Walken?
It's cause he loks like a badger. Women fucking love badgers.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: December 21, 2010, 01:55:00 pm »
Is it just me or does the Zombie, back right look very much like Christopher Walken?

Not as much as middle left.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #238 on: December 21, 2010, 01:55:15 pm »

The one on the left looks like Hayley Cropper, but prettier...

Offline Rafalutionary

• Legacy Fan
  • For Sure
« Reply #239 on: December 21, 2010, 03:09:03 pm »
 :butt back to the cave I go
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the games and they know what they want to see. The people on the Kop make you feel great yet humble" - Bill Shankly