Jim Beglin
Ian Darke
Seb Hutchinson
Karen Carney
Alan Parry
David Coulthard
Mark Webber
Ian Wright-late option

Author Topic: Who is the best pundit? 2021 edition  (Read 1045870 times)

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Who is the worst Pundit/Sports Presenter/Commentator on Earth - 2016 EDITION
« Reply #2880 on: January 16, 2017, 01:46:46 pm »
Shameful bias from Sky yesterday. You could feel the utter delight when Ibrabitch scored and they where willing the fat couch potato head to score and break the record.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
Re: Who is the worst Pundit/Sports Presenter/Commentator on Earth - 2016 EDITION
« Reply #2881 on: January 16, 2017, 01:54:45 pm »
Rio Ferdinand and Michael Owen were the studio guests in the Premier League Studios (International Feed) for our game against Manure yesterday.

Rio Ferdinand proudly announces in his summing up of the game that both Michael Owen and himself burst out laughing when they realised that Valencia was in fact off sides for their equaliser.

And we employ the odious little Owen c*nt as our International Ambassador.

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!

Owen could have been laughing ironically as in 'fuck sake you couldn't make it up'

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2882 on: January 16, 2017, 01:59:13 pm »
What was Carragher saying?

Tyler was so cringey, he was willing Rooney to score everytime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62j8q33z4fU

Quite a funny little argument, he gets well rattled.  ;D Think he got himself in a mess and dug a hole he couldnt get out of so got all annoyed.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #2883 on: January 16, 2017, 02:00:47 pm »
I turned the commentary off after 4 minutes and only put it back on again when we got the pen. Seems incredible to me that they can have such a biased commentary team in such a big match. No reason why they can't just use Alan Smith for that match.

I know Jamie Redknapp sometimes talks a bit of bollocks these days but I liked that he counter balanced it by saying something along the lines of 'Origi is doing a great job for us' during one of his segments. Don't know whether he meant it or it just slipped out

When they cut to Redknapp in the studio they were saying that he's a Liverpool lad and is rooting for us, and he was saying 'us' and 'we' the whole time.  It was all acknowledged.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #2884 on: January 18, 2017, 08:16:56 pm »
FFKKKIINNN TYLER - c*nt

Whoever is commentating with him now on Fox Sports 1 sounds just like Dave Clifton from Alan Partridge
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2885 on: January 21, 2017, 02:43:44 pm »
In other news, Trevor Francis is still a c*nt.

In his world defenders are obliged to get out of the way of on running attackers, even if said attacker is two yards away and running full pelt straight at the defender with the ball going in a different direction.

Of course if the defender does jump out of the way he'd be saying that he doesn't know what the defender thinks he's doing, all in that horrible nasly whiny voice of his. c*nt.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 03:24:22 pm by Kekule »

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2886 on: January 21, 2017, 02:57:36 pm »

In his world defenders are obliged to get out of the way of on running attackers, even if said attacker is two yards away and running full plet straight at the defender with the ball going in a different direction.

Of course if the defender does jump out of the way he'd be saying that he doesn't know what the defender thinks he's doing, all in that horrible nasly whiny voice of his. c*nt.

He's a massive, gaping c*nt.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #2887 on: January 21, 2017, 03:30:44 pm »

In his world defenders are obliged to get out of the way of on running attackers, even if said attacker is two yards away and running full pelt straight at the defender with the ball going in a different direction.

It was beyond moronic.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #2889 on: January 22, 2017, 11:48:00 am »
Pundits and presenters need separating. Pundits are there to give expertise Presenters are there to well, present

The current winner of worst of each in my view is

Presenter: Jake Humphreys (By a distance)
Pundit: Phil Neville
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #2890 on: January 22, 2017, 12:26:04 pm »

He kept going on about our first goal too after their left back flopped to make it look like he had been fouled . He was at itall game.  Total shithouse.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline DHKopper

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2891 on: January 22, 2017, 12:36:04 pm »
Francis actually made Savage sound knowledgeable yesterday.  Especially over the Klavan incident.  He should get out of his way, what a tit!

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #2892 on: January 22, 2017, 11:22:37 pm »
Danny Murphy should have a bash at management. Knows fucking everything this fella. I mean who the fuck are Wenger and Ranieri?

Offline AaronSingh25

• Never Going to Grow Old. Dis-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2893 on: January 22, 2017, 11:33:38 pm »
Can't stand Danny Murphy. There should never be red cards in his world, and he is monotone voice (especially on the radio) sends me to sleep.

Jake Humphreys been a bit classless to Stevie last few times he's been on with a few 'jokey' remarks about the slip. Getting boring now, and quite frankly disrespectful.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #2894 on: January 23, 2017, 11:11:02 am »
Jake Humphreys been a bit classless to Stevie last few times he's been on with a few 'jokey' remarks about the slip. Getting boring now, and quite frankly disrespectful.

Knows absolutely nothing about football so is to be expected.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2895 on: January 23, 2017, 01:20:27 pm »
That Jake Humphries prick has had a hard on for us ever since Suarez embarrassed Norwich on a regular basis and the icing on the cake was last season when they spunked a 3-1 lead at home.

He's the new Adrian Childs. Much younger than Childs but no less clueless, smarmy or stupid.

I long for the days of Steve Ryder, Dickie Davis and Dishy Des Lynham. The caliber of sports TV Presenters has gone seriously downhill

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2896 on: January 23, 2017, 01:29:07 pm »
That Jake Humphries prick has had a hard on for us ever since Suarez embarrassed Norwich on a regular basis and the icing on the cake was last season when they spunked a 3-1 lead at home.

He's the new Adrian Childs. Much younger than Childs but no less clueless, smarmy or stupid.

I long for the days of Steve Ryder, Dickie Davis and Dishy Des Lynham. The caliber of sports TV Presenters has gone seriously downhill

I still can't get my head around Bob Wilson,  anchorman.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #2897 on: January 23, 2017, 02:10:59 pm »
I still can't get my head around Bob Wilson,  anchorman.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2898 on: January 23, 2017, 02:33:26 pm »

I can deal with presenters having limited knowledge as most of them move across different fields of TV presenting as Humphreys has of course done, but he comes across as such a smug twat who actually thinks he really knows what he's talking about. If a World Cup Golden Boot winner in Gary Lineker can remain impartial for the most part then so should a guy who has never played the game there to do a job he isn't very good at.

Awful clobber too.

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2899 on: February 5, 2017, 07:06:37 pm »
I'm very surprised to see Didi Hamann questioning Klopps contract extension and calling it "madness". I know this has been done to death but I would like that our ex-players would refrain from criticizing our current manager and players.

Offline eddiedingle

• Kopite
« Reply #2900 on: February 5, 2017, 07:18:35 pm »
Didi is a clown. Has been for a long time too

Offline fingermouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2901 on: February 6, 2017, 05:24:41 pm »
I wanted to put my foot thru the box on sat afternoon when that prick Jeff Stelling gleefully announced we were 2 down, I thought he was gonna jizz his pants on the spot.  I don't think im imagining it that he fucking hates us and always has done. 

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 6, 2017, 10:50:59 pm by fingermouse »

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2902 on: February 6, 2017, 07:51:48 pm »
Jenas saying that new Jesus lad at City hasn't impressed him as much as Rooney and Owen. I mean he's had all of two games. Must do better.

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2903 on: February 6, 2017, 08:01:06 pm »
Chris Sutton is an absolute fucking bell whiffing knob head.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2904 on: February 6, 2017, 08:10:45 pm »
wish i could remember the comm who said a while back that he thought every foul should be a yellow.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #2905 on: February 6, 2017, 09:11:06 pm »
I wanted to put my foot thru the box on sat afternoon when that prick Jeff Stelling glefully announced we were 2 down, I thought he was gonna jizz his pants on the spot.  I don't think im imagining it that he fucking hates us and always has done. 

I hate that smirking shitbag-he pretends that it's 'banter' with Thommo but still does it when there's no ex-Liverpool players in the studio, I hate Hartlepool Utd because of that c*nt.
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline fingermouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2906 on: February 6, 2017, 10:30:29 pm »

I hate Hartlepool Utd because of that c*nt.

;) I'll often put whoever Hartlepool are playing on my weekend accumulator cos of the prick. :)

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #2907 on: February 6, 2017, 10:42:47 pm »
Chris Sutton is an absolute fucking bell whiffing knob head.

Was it Sat/Sun ?.. can't remember, anyway i was working on a laptop in the kitchen and put the radio on as background noise.. ... Yes you guessed.. Chris Slutton dire mono tone  :no
made me f*ck up what i was doing... i shouted long and loud... 'F******CK'... my missus came running in from the front room 'Are you ok' ?
I said...'Chris Sutton'.  ;D  .. she turned round and went back to the front room...  ;D .. changed stations and carried on.. laptop was fixed..  :wave
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline Jfor83

• Main Stander
« Reply #2908 on: February 7, 2017, 10:24:14 am »
I wanted to put my foot thru the box on sat afternoon when that prick Jeff Stelling gleefully announced we were 2 down, I thought he was gonna jizz his pants on the spot.  I don't think im imagining it that he fucking hates us and always has done. 

I had it on with no sound when they scored their first, I knew hull had scored by the look of sheer joy on his face and this was before the score had come up on the screen. Prick.

Offline MOZ

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2909 on: February 7, 2017, 10:45:34 am »
Phil Thompson's rant about Marco Silva's appointment was awful:

“It’s totally astonishing that they have plumped for someone like this. It’s baffling. When there are a lot of people out there who know about the Premier League, about what’s required to dig in. He’s not got a clue."

“It’s manna from heaven for him, with this CV, to be given a job like this.”

“It’s just another slap in the face to British coaches and managers, and what they have done to make this appointment for six months is just embarrassing.”

Completely disregarding the fact that a British coach had just been given a chance at Hull and failed spectacularly.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2910 on: February 7, 2017, 11:30:45 am »
The whole 'knowing the league' thing is such a load of rubbish. Fair enough with Allardyce and Pulis to an extent, managers who have genuine pedigree and I believe a 100% success rate in keeping teams up. But someone like Pardew, relegated with Charlton and sacked whilst in the bottom three with Palace and West ham, who was heavily touted is just as much of a gamble as an unproven foreign manager.

Bit harsh on Stelling on the previous page. I don't think he hates us, I just think like most lower league fans, he likes to see the big boys upset by a smaller club.

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2911 on: February 7, 2017, 11:33:32 am »
The whole 'knowing the league' thing is such a load of rubbish.
Especially when you look at Conte, Pochettino, Wenger (although been there so long it's not the same as the others) Klopp and Guardiola had never managed in the league before, are the top 5 and all improved the sides they took over.

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #2912 on: February 7, 2017, 01:27:11 pm »

Bit harsh on Stelling on the previous page. I don't think he hates us, I just think like most lower league fans, he likes to see the big boys upset by a smaller club.

Nah-he does it whenever ANYONE scores past us and doesn't jizz anywhere near as much when a smaller team scores past Utd/Arsenal/Chelsea/City. He's a suited dwarf with a face like that 'internet troll' icon, I fucking despise the twatty blert [emoji35]
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2913 on: February 7, 2017, 01:28:38 pm »
Can we not have an "all of them" added.  ;)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #2914 on: February 7, 2017, 01:54:55 pm »
Phil Thompson's rant about Marco Silva's appointment was awful:

“It’s totally astonishing that they have plumped for someone like this. It’s baffling. When there are a lot of people out there who know about the Premier League, about what’s required to dig in. He’s not got a clue."

“It’s manna from heaven for him, with this CV, to be given a job like this.”

“It’s just another slap in the face to British coaches and managers, and what they have done to make this appointment for six months is just embarrassing.”

Completely disregarding the fact that a British coach had just been given a chance at Hull and failed spectacularly.

It's amazing as he has won a league or cup at all 3 clubs he has been at before Hull.

What has Pearson, Rowett or Stam done to justify the appointment ahead of him?
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2915 on: February 7, 2017, 07:13:25 pm »
That tubby piss flap Cundy with his hilarious "Brendan Klopp" jibe that he's been peddling for months on Talkshite.

Such a renowned footballing sage that he wrote his own club off as finishing no higher than 6th around October time, and one of many experts that was convinced of the 2 way title scrap of the two manc juggernauts.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #2916 on: February 11, 2017, 04:11:50 pm »
Chris Sutton is David Icke levels of odd.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2917 on: February 11, 2017, 04:15:13 pm »
Wow has Merson only got 42 votes? I wanted to give him about 3 votes after reading an article of his today.  :butt
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline DHKopper

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2918 on: February 11, 2017, 07:24:32 pm »
Jake the knob is now number one.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2919 on: February 11, 2017, 09:48:33 pm »
Jake the knob is now number one.

Hopefully him congratulating Chelsea on winning the league has the same effect on them that Betfred paying out early has on Manchester United.