Author Topic: Liverpool 1 v Norwich 1 (Bellamy 45+)  (Read 14297 times)

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
Grant Holt
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2011, 06:51:33 pm »
A very physical target man for Norwich, has conceeded 3 times as many free kicks as any of his team mates this season (21). However, he has also drawn the most fouls for his team (18) despite only starting half his sides games.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
Re: Liverpool 1 v Norwich 1 (Bellamy 45+)
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2011, 06:51:45 pm »
61 Suarez offside, he's starting to boil over. 'Hilarious' Norwich fans in Scouser wigs and taches tell him to calm down.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2011, 06:52:46 pm »
On the goal, Pepe should have left it to the defenders. Shame, so uncharacteristic that, normally excellent at choosing when to punch.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2011, 06:53:15 pm »
See here now we have the problem with missing those 2/3 chances. We really should be 4/5 goals up, but now that we have missed so many chances we are level. Now we have to do all the hard work again to get back in front.

Agreed, I wish Suarez was more clinical also. Same we couldnīt give him Fowlers leg peg!

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2011, 06:53:38 pm »
63 Gerrard passes into touch after Norwich possession. We're getting scrappy here. Dangerous times.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2011, 06:54:02 pm »
64 Kuyt through ball to...absolutely no-one. Ragged.

Offline SRAWL

• 'Spicegirls Rule All! Wooooh! Lulz.'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2011, 06:54:21 pm »
Liverpool are now backing away from Norwich as if we are playing Barcelona. Norwich are taking the initiative and are attacking attacking attacking. We need to make a change here to kick them into gear. Could lose another goal if we don't.
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

robbie9fowler robbie fowler
If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #127 on: October 22, 2011, 06:54:47 pm »
64 Norwich pushing us back and looking the more likely to score.
Holt heads, straight at Pepe! Great reaction save.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2011, 06:55:16 pm »
61 Suarez offside, he's starting to boil over. 'Hilarious' Norwich fans in Scouser wigs and taches tell him to calm down.

Norfolk is a bit behind in the times. They are probably only seeing Harry Enfield now in fairness. In 20 years theyīll all be doing Vicky Pollard!

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2011, 06:55:22 pm »
65 Hendo warming up. Adam goes down on edge of area, no foul and Norwich nick it.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2011, 06:55:57 pm »
So easy now for Norwich!  Holt free again at the far post and Reina makes up for his blunder by keeping us in the game. Defense going to sleep again. We are trying to plug gushing cracks with corks and it's just not working i'm afraid.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2011, 06:56:12 pm »
66 Bellamy up left, jinks inside to cross, cleared. Downing closed down twice when about to pull trigger. Suarez shoots, saved, corner.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #132 on: October 22, 2011, 06:56:57 pm »
67 Corner taken, cleared. Back in, cleared again.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2011, 06:58:01 pm »
68 Henderson comes on for Craig Bellamy. Bar the offsides, good game from CB

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2011, 06:58:44 pm »
68 Adam to Suarez, long range shot with right straight at the Ruddy keeper.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2011, 06:58:47 pm »
That is a bit of a surprise - Bellamy off and Hendo on. Bellamy has been pretty good.
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2011, 06:59:45 pm »
69 Good interplay between Downing and Enrique, but Enrique takes one too many touches and loses it

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2011, 07:00:21 pm »
70 Norwich attack, no danger, through to Pepe.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2011, 07:00:54 pm »
71 Suarez lays it off to Hendo who crosses it back to him but too high, keeper takes

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2011, 07:01:35 pm »
71 Ball breaks to Hoolahan who charges in and volleys left footed, high and wide

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2011, 07:02:13 pm »
72 Downing loses it, Norwich attack up the right, eventually cleared from corner flag by Skrtel

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2011, 07:03:11 pm »
73 Norwich throw in, into box, cleared and we punt it high and long. Suarez cannot control. Need to keep the ball on the floor here.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2011, 07:03:11 pm »
Why do we always look good in the first half and fragile in the second half? Is it fitness? Can we not keep up intensity for long periods?

Not sure myself but it is a major worry. The fact it is happening almost every game indicates itīs not just a consistancy issue.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2011, 07:03:16 pm »
One day, just one day, we'll actually kill a team off before it gets to this stage...  :butt

It's a big neon sign to what is wrong start to finish with us at the moment. Chances wasted , hitting the post 3 times and the defense capitulating when we need them to hold strong. Reina at fault this time, with Carra and Johnson to share some of it. If we don't fix these problems it's going to be a long season.

Say what you want about United/City and Chelsea when the chances come they7 times out of 10 will take the chance and win the game.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #144 on: October 22, 2011, 07:03:54 pm »
Carroll getting his boots on. Weīll be seeing him in some minutes. My guess will be either Adam or Kuyt off.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: October 22, 2011, 07:04:16 pm »
Liverpool's sub has not really changed anything - Norwich are still holding a lot of the possession and Liverpool are getting very few chances.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #146 on: October 22, 2011, 07:04:35 pm »
74 Another overhit pass from Hendo who hasn't found his range. Suarez goes down after another great turn but slips, no foul. Norwich long, pass it around, long ball, Skrtel half clears, ball out for throw in

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #147 on: October 22, 2011, 07:05:03 pm »
Over to Chakan to commentate us to victory.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2011, 07:07:46 pm »
77 Liverpool build with Adam, who is pushed from beind and gets the freekick, taken quickly, Gerrard tries to play in Suarez, who steals the ball from the slipping defender, fires a low shot in and saved for a corner , nothing comes from it. At the other end Reina plays sweeper and clears up

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
More clinical with our chances
« Reply #149 on: October 22, 2011, 07:08:21 pm »
Liverpool have had 25 shots but just 8 on target this game.

The most wasteful is Downing 0 of 6 on target.
Kuyt 0 of 2
Johnson 0 of 1
Skrtel 0 of 1
Bellamy 2 of 4
Suarez 5 of 10
Gerrard 1 of 1

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2011, 07:08:45 pm »
Freekick for Norwich, Downing off Carroll on
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 07:09:48 pm by BabuYagu »

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2011, 07:09:10 pm »
Carroll for Downing - Not surprised as Downing has been poor in this game. Come on Andy!

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: October 22, 2011, 07:10:07 pm »
80 Freekick for Norwich is floated in and Barnett with a free header , it weak and Pepe goes for the long punt to Suarez, who might have been brought down, nothing given

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2011, 07:10:18 pm »
Carroll for Downing - Not surprised as Downing has been poor in this game. Come on Andy!
Can't agree with that mate, he's put in a few quality crosses which we've wasted again.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: October 22, 2011, 07:11:18 pm »
82 Kuyt gets into a good position on the edge of the box, but chooses the wrong option and has a crack it's blocked, Carrol with a big jump to get the ball to Suarez in an offside position, missed the goal anyway

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #155 on: October 22, 2011, 07:11:26 pm »
Fantastic target man play there by Carroll who won 2 challenges in a row against both Norwich center halves. Thatīs one of the few times I've seen him allowed to challenge a defender and it not be a FK this season

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #156 on: October 22, 2011, 07:12:00 pm »
Maxxis Tyres ad on the hoardings. Must be a message to Kenny to get Maxi on. I would, anyway.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: October 22, 2011, 07:13:09 pm »
83 Morrison in the middle of the pitch has a run at goal, and feed Holt on the left his shot is blocked and out for a corner, cleared out by Adam and liverpool break with Enrique but his cross is wasteful and out

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: October 22, 2011, 07:13:54 pm »
Can't agree with that mate, he's put in a few quality crosses which we've wasted again.

I don't think he has been particularly brilliant mate. I think Bellamy was more effective than Downing.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: October 22, 2011, 07:15:16 pm »
86 Adam with a great run down the wing gets into the box and is tackled in the box, subsequently taken out. Somehow that's a  freekick to Norwich. Baffling