Author Topic: A Rant Tableau Disgust Shun: Libpole 0 MeanWhore 2: Mutilated On The Buses  (Read 14219 times)

Offline Sabu Pundit

• Genius obviously.
  • Main Stander
  • Youth Never Wore Cologne
My scouse Biffa (not Bacon) the game it was Mo Leica carnivore: e.g the viper-ant Calor: there was a gas Ba loons, the darned Singh:  a jumpin’ Jackson japes infanta the teemin’ an’, in rat troll speck, fume venereal black bus, the smock bums: that was  MeanWhore an’ his plastic Jacky an’ raze-less sickly stubborn stubble stumblin’  like Blair-y eyed Trump, he was the gait crusher offal thyme an’ Efan Moyes so than Ceramic Fu@ism itself (yes, the JawDumb Hinduson creed teak, Ki pup adder bag!) it shat all’d over the potty Amos-Fear, that “See you Jimmy“ joker Mr Rust Abu so love in him smashed tit: he one it more uglier than Ms Ballon Hamburg…RANTS SABU PUNDIT.

To coat you Mr Charred Decking off the Nineteeth sanctuary “It was the bastard thymes it was the worsted times 10”, an’ all bear hind the bore: what a jock, how lairy hearse: such heaped pork Razzie. Libpole she Hufty an’ poof yet the BigBagged Woof an’ waffen off maths destruction, the Mr Loose Wires, he kid not blow the Blix House down: he was Ham-ass-curated by ‘em an’ there Big Spam Alan Dice tag ticks.  Butt Libpole she mitre plaid till Diouf’s Day but thems was more in-penile-trouble than a Chaz-titty belt.

Howl offal, 'ow beta, is them iron knees! It were a mess-Carrick of joss sticks (it Hertz!) that this  punishment of Ian Dury time, for waist titch, shod proof to the banner fit off the gilty party: it only surfs to gold the inner cent patsies. THIS is a brokered Britain Part XX innit,  an’ the Dali Mail should print in on the frontal cover, toot sweets, in them Bomburstic style.

An’ yet, despise this Podge-grease snake in are carton of Eton, Libpole, though skooled, seps at adder the class.  Mange Suttee are fired up, save Ray, but them Ratched wreck-ought at Goddardson Park  Liza  sauce pigeon that Toffos hold injun sign: you inhabit Cuckoo land if reckon them a Chief the title: my dear scouse they ain’t one Jack THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 03:42:23 pm by Sabu Pundit »
Dojo dreams be Tostao blown
Wark on, Wark on
Withe Thorpe injure Park

Offline trembles97

• Legacy Fan
I'm kind of glad I didn't understand a word of that. I feel better all of a sudden.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
What the fuck :lmao
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
"It was the bastard thymes it was the worsted times 10”,  Classic Charred Decking quote that, and very apt!  ;D
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
I'm sure the Dour one will take offence to something in that......especially if he thinks you've had a go at Dangly Bladder.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
First time I've laughed in 24 hours, haha

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
My hovercraft is full of eels.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
 :lmao
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline random22

• Kopite
I have got a reading task. It is to read through Sabu's post history. The guy is a genius.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
"Butt, cum off it, Libpole she mitre plaid till Diouf’s Day but thems was more in-penile-trouble than a Chaz-titty belt."

Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
I'm kind of glad I didn't understand a word of that. I feel better all of a sudden.

Read it and think of trying to sound like the robot inventor from Short Circuit.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
My hovercraft is full of eels.
My nipples explode with delight!
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Howl offal, 'ow beta, is them iron knees! It were a mess-Carrick of joss sticks (it Hertz!) that this  punishment of Ian Dury time, for waist titch, shod proof to the banner fit off the gilty party:

class

Offline Miltonred

• Does the "M" in Mod stand for morons?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Does the M in Milton stand for Moron?
Reads like the transcript of a David Pleat commentary!  Genius, indeed!

Online Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thank you Sabu. Smile restored.

Forever, he will be MeanWhore who was Ham-ass-curated by ‘em an’ there Big Spam Allah Dice tag ticks.  ;D
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Hayer

• World Class Whinger. Sorry, winger.....or was I right the first time.....?
  • Legacy Fan
Translation anyone?

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Beautiful :wellin
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
An original literary genius.  :wellin
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1

Dear lord.

The bard is back!!!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
A mere 89 posts on RAWK and yet he's an utter legend!   ;D
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Bastard thymes :lmao
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
Mr Loose Wires.

;D
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline lurganboy

• Legacy Fan
  • Look! It's that bellend from 606!
Didn't realise James Joyce was a red. Begob!

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Marvellous, as ever.
Yep.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Bravo first time I smiled since yesterday.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Sally

• Desperately searching for a very, very, very, very, very small toaster! "I'm saying this now, if he (Christian Benteke) scores more than 16 goals for us next season i'm eating my cock." (Duly noted!)
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Yellow Submarine
I like to pee on myself and roll around in it and get all my friends to pee on me as well while i roll around playing an imaginary guitar

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
Is right!

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 :lmao :lmao :lmao

Superb, Have faith Mange Suttee will come a cropper at Goddardson Park. It will be the bastard of times again.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline sparrowred

• Legacy Fan
I'm sure it's said in reply to all his posts, but how the fuck does one even begin to write something like that?

Bravo :lmao

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
"Such heaped pork Razzie"

Spot on
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Ground control to Major Tom ....

Online RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
Mr Loose Wires, our waffen of maths destruction!

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
MeanWhore. It's the essence of the man's managerial career.

Two in such a short space of time. Thank you Sabu, it's an absolute pleasure to log in and see you've posted.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Garcias Sangria

• Anny Roader
  • Not in The Grafton on a Friday night
 :o Yer wot? I'm scared by the fact that I managed to translate most of that.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 11:42:58 pm by Garcias Sangria »
Quote from: Owl
If some of u fucking bellends are seriously arsed about this then go to fucking sleep or knock our self out by charging straight at a wall.
It's a fucking pre season
Fuck off u twats
Quote from: Upinsmoke
Go to sleep, but it's only 2.55am

Div

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
His CT says it all.

Big Spam Allah Dice tag ticks. Amazing
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Ease their Dangly Onion of are thymes.

Sabu should be world famous, and Loose Wires should definitely feature on a banner.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:11:55 am by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
Erm, it's supposed to be a rant tableau and all you're doing is admiring the prosetry. Libpole should be disgust. How now?

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 :lmao Brilliant! Everytime i read it i pick up on something different. 

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
SABU!