Author Topic: Champions League Final Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid May 24, Lisbon  (Read 263055 times)

Offline Illmatic

• Legacy Fan
Ramon Calderon, Real Madrid president between 2006 and 2009, speaking to BBC Radio 5 live about the possibility of the club signing Liverpool striker Luis Suarez: "I think we already have Karim Benzema, who is very good in the same position.

"We have really good forward players in Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo.

"I don't know if Liverpool will let him leave. Let's see what happens in the next few months."
Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
An all Madrid final sounds sort of interesting.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
Not sure if serious
Player having a few bad weeks...overreaction is to be expected on a football forum afterwards.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Imagine Suarez, Ronaldo and Bale as your front 3. Pretty decent that

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Ramon Calderon, Real Madrid president between 2006 and 2009, speaking to BBC Radio 5 live about the possibility of the club signing Liverpool striker Luis Suarez: "I think we already have Karim Benzema, who is very good in the same position.

"We have really good forward players in Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo.

"I don't know if Liverpool will let him leave. Let's see what happens in the next few months."

Benzema has had a great season, I think they'll stick with him.

Bale/Ronaldo/Di Maria/Suarez could either be incredible and unbeatable, or be too many cooks spoil the broth.

Rumours they're more after Aguero.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me

Not sure we can afford both of them....

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Don't let the f'king door hit you on the way out.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
Not sure we can afford both of them....

I reckon £1.50 and a bag of pork scratchings should do it

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Since Mourinho left I can't help but find Madrid to be rather likeable..

Obviously Pepe is still a snide rat but the rest of them are hardly horrible.

Di Maria, Modric, Alonso, Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema as the front 6. Can't help but like them.
The team is more likeable, but as a club I will never like much about them.
Too arrogant and self-entitled. They care more about their reputation and image than what's going on on the pitch most of the time.

Offline walshys_mullet

• Aka walshys_mullet. Thinks manager is a coward. Only posts in match threads every other week due to rotation. We suspect this is John Aldridge or Andy Gray posting under a pseudonym.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Kevin Kilbane, BBC Radio 5 live at the Allianz Arena
"The first goal that Bayern conceded was poor. You should have a man on the line defending corners. The second was another set-play, and the third was a brilliant break. It looks like game over."

Im so glad they have the wonderful insight of Kilbane on the BBC
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

The Great 'Should have been Sir' Bob Paisley

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
How many defenses would it on their goal line ? ;)
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible

Why don't you imagine that all by yourself.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
"The first goal that Bayern conceded was poor. You should have a man on the line defending corners. The second was another set-play, and the third was a brilliant break. It looks like game over."

Moyes quickly takes notes..
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Benzema has had a great season, I think they'll stick with him.

Bale/Ronaldo/Di Maria/Suarez could either be incredible and unbeatable, or be too many cooks spoil the broth.

Rumours they're more after Aguero.

Tell the media that, every time I look at the papers page they're going on as if Suarez to Real is a definite.

"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
Need a goal.

Take off your striker

Put on a defensive midfielder

I hope Bayern score 5 now. :)
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I hope Bayern score 5 now. :)
Yeah, but at which end.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
The team is more likeable, but as a club I will never like much about them.
Too arrogant and self-entitled. They care more about their reputation and image than what's going on on the pitch most of the time.

Say nothing about the fact that they nick our players.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Is it me or Guardiola lost a lot of weight?

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
Games a bit dead now.. more interested in the fact I asked the missus to make me a cuppa there an hour ago and she still hasnt put the kettle on.

Offline Big Red Richie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He's wearing black.   very slimmig is black, don't you know.

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan

since the first half or in general?

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan

I bet in the Guardiola household they have to pass the biscuits around for 90 minutes before anyone can eat one

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
I bet in the Guardiola household they have to pass the biscuits around for 90 minutes before anyone can eat one

hahahahah quality
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
Say nothing about the fact that they nick our players.
McMoneyMan and OweYou?
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
;D
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan

Why do people think you HAVE to have this? There are benefits from not having men on the line
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
awesome

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
We could do with Bayern getting an early goal, if only to bring them a little bit into the game.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Xxavi has probably smashed every TV set in his house.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
More Kilbane insight...

"Guardiola has put Thomas Muller up front after taking off Mario Mandzukic.

Offline NealFrom25Yards

• Legacy Fan
Kroos range of passing is ridiculous, and he barely ever turns over possession.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
An all Madrid final sounds sort of interesting.

Sort of a Derby.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
Lying to the fans 2 weeks before leaving, and pushing his way out 2 days before window shuts.

Unless you believe Torres ahead of Dalglish?
We sold a cripple for 50 million, and he was crippled by our medical team.
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
McMoneyMan and OweYou?

Xabi, Alvaro (I liked him).

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
;D

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
haha

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
Guardiola should hand all his Barca titles over to Messi immediately. Been found out as a charlatan

Offline walshys_mullet

• Aka walshys_mullet. Thinks manager is a coward. Only posts in match threads every other week due to rotation. We suspect this is John Aldridge or Andy Gray posting under a pseudonym.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
More Kilbane insight...

"Guardiola has put Thomas Muller up front after taking off Mario Mandzukic.

I never knew that!
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

The Great 'Should have been Sir' Bob Paisley

Offline Spraynard Kruger

• Wholeheartedly supports the cause but would stay seated in a walk-out protest cos, you know, it's so expensive to get to the game, so doesn't wholeheartedly support after all and misses the point completely. All in one sentence. Wow.
  • Legacy Fan

Sure but I think between Bale and Ronaldo that would cost us over 200m.
"Sometimes you have to just chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is." - Daniel Sturridge

Offline LFC Boy

• Kopite
  • YNWA
:wellin