Author Topic: The good old fart!  (Read 17442 times)

Online FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
The good old fart!
« on: October 27, 2011, 10:44:38 pm »
A heinous act for some, a thing of joy for others... guaranteed to bring excrutiating embarrasment at the wrong social moment... or a hilarious unexpected explosion of noise and.. erm!...well, smell!! SBD's, wet ones...all part of God's great whoopee cushion of life..

My favourite fart anecdote is one a work colleague told me many years ago... it was a lovely Sunday summers morning....very early around 6am he found himself standing in his kitchen doorway looking into his back yard, cup of tea in hand, warming to the sun and enjoying the peace and tranquility before the rest of the world got up....he felt one coming, feeling quite safe in the solitude of the early morning, he let out a rasping trumpet..........quickly followed by a womens voice from the yard across the way "charming!"

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The good old fart!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 11:19:33 pm »
A heinous act for some, a thing of joy for others... guaranteed to bring excrutiating embarrasment at the wrong social moment... or a hilarious unexpected explosion of noise and.. erm!...well, smell!! SBD's, wet ones...all part of God's great whoopee cushion of life..

My favourite fart anecdote is one a work colleague told me many years ago... it was a lovely Sunday summers morning....very early around 6am he found himself standing in his kitchen doorway looking into his back yard, cup of tea in hand, warming to the sun and enjoying the peace and tranquility before the rest of the world got up....he felt one coming, feeling quite safe in the solitude of the early morning, he let out a rasping trumpet..........quickly followed by a womens voice from the yard across the way "charming!"

If a man can't let himself go in the security of his own garden then when can he? The woman has got a cheek to be fair.

The question about trumping that needs discussion is how long should you wait to have the 'big reveal' with a new partner. I kept them in for a good six months, she must have thought I was a non farting, metro sexual, too good to be true modern man. Then the night came - six months of stomach cramps came to an end with a loud, proud rip roarer that signalled the final emergence of the real me. A real 'deal or no deal' moment for us all.

The moment a woman decides if she is in or she is out.

Thankfully, ten blissful years later and she has put up with my orchestra of morning sounds throughout - I even think (secretly) she likes to grade them, although she never admits it!

Can you imagine your other half smelling another man's farts willingly?! That would the worst betrayal possible.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:23:02 pm by Voltaire »
---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 12:03:10 am »

'PARP!!'
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 12:30:43 am »
The question about trumping that needs discussion is how long should you wait to have the 'big reveal' with a new partner. I kept them in for a good six months, she must have thought I was a non farting, metro sexual, too good to be true modern man. Then the night came - six months of stomach cramps came to an end with a loud, proud rip roarer that signalled the final emergence of the real me. A real 'deal or no deal' moment for us all.

The moment a woman decides if she is in or she is out.

Classic!

I held mine in for a good number of months (probably about 9 or so I think) then it got to around Xmas, went out for a Thai meal (red curry duck I think, though it may have been pork) with the 2 of us and a mate who was visiting. Got home and a SBD slipped out, I tried to keep a straight face but it was pretty obvious when she smelt the unholiness and realised that such a bad smell could come out of such a good person ;)

The compliment was returned later though, we went on holiday up to Queensland, one night I woke up fairly early in the morning to find she had gone to the loo. Obviously she thought I was still asleep, so left the loo door open and did a nice long wee, followed by the loudest cheek-ripper you could imagine (seriously it went for an age). I lay completely still pretending like I was still asleep, then the next day casually mentioned that she must have been busting for the toilet last night, and that she must feel better having got rid of all that trapped gas!

The look on her face was pure mortification, absolutely brilliant!
He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 12:32:56 am »
Being a girl I have no idea what you're talking about, etc etc.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 12:39:21 am »
....The question about trumping that needs discussion is how long should you wait to have the 'big reveal' with a new partner. I kept them in for a good six months,

I think I know what you mean about the first 6 months or so though, that tentative period of not wanting to spoil things and being slightly unsure quite what the reaction will be to the sort of casual but full on throaty ripper and accompanying acrid stench typically generated after a few too many beers and a rich meal that when single, you think nothing of, in fact can sometimes be quite proud of especially if it was a lads night out or at work in the morning and dropped as you leave the packed lift.

But yes you're right, and tolerating your other half farting in bed must be a sign of some kind of affection, though either party deliberately pushing their arse into the other when farting is perhaps stretching blissful loving harmony somewhat.

Oh aye, as for women claiming they never drop sweaty knickered stinkers or ever do loud ones, sometimes combined, and the rest...
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 12:41:40 am »

Obviously not. I'm sure that from time to time rainbows and butterflies flutter out while heavenly music plays right?
He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 12:46:57 am »
Obviously not. I'm sure that from time to time rainbows and butterflies flutter out while heavenly music plays right?

;D

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 12:54:19 am »
6 months, 9 months, there's no way I could do that! Especially after a night on the beer and waking up a bit pissed and willing to take a risk. I usually have the first root and toot out in first week!

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 01:04:45 am »
Sheeps coughs are the best ones,when you fart,sneeze and cough at the same time.Quite crispy n sharp on ya ring n all if youve not long been out the shower,and snot bubbles a plenty

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 01:06:05 am »
I'm not one for worrying about farting in front of a new bird. Obviously not first night but after a couple of weeks is grand. In the 8 years with my bird though its definitely less than 10 times she has farted properly in my company
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 01:16:23 am »
My older brother used to watch cartoons with me and my little bro on a saturday in his room.He was 16,i was 6 an my kid bro was 4.So me an my kid bro are on the top bunk with him,.and he says 'Who wants to play Battle of The Planets?'.Me an our kid are like 'Yeahhhh!!!!'

So he pulls the He Man bed covers over our heads and does a big fuck off roast dinner fart under the covers, whilst trapping us underneath..

Most probably the worst game ive ever played

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 01:34:29 am »
Relieving oneself of gas is one of life's most joyas pleasures. The only thing that can make the experience even more fulfilling is to inflict ones own bowel fragranced gasses on an unsuspecting victim. I love to snare my prey whilst driving. If I've got someone in the passenger seat of my car and I feel a rasper coming on then the first thing I do is lock the electric windows with the little switch under my elbow on my drivers door. As my bowel toxins near the precipice of my anal exit, I turn on the heating full blast. Last but not least, before I finally unleash, I lock all doors with the central locking, again with my elbow, and again on my drivers door.

Then I turn and look at my victim, smile at them menacingly, before arching my pelvis up off my drivers seat to deliver my hoop flavored aroma with devastating effect. Usually my victims will freeze at first in total shock. Which is natural. Then they reach for the window, at which point I begin to laugh in a Vincent Price like manner as they realize I've nullified that escape route. As they realize the scent is being accentuated by the heater, they reach for the door handle. Again they realize there is no escape, and again my guffaws grow louder louder. They're left with no alternative but to hold their breath. As they near the point of suffocation I gradually lower my window down and watch them inhale through their sleeves in a bid to filter my fumes. I've even done this to my own Dad

Farting rules all. It really does
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2011, 01:59:45 am »

'Look,I am your Farter'

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 02:09:40 am »
hahahahahahahaha! :lmao this thread
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 02:36:42 am »
Relieving oneself of gas is one of life's most joyas pleasures. The only thing that can make the experience even more fulfilling is to inflict ones own bowel fragranced gasses on an unsuspecting victim. I love to snare my prey whilst driving. If I've got someone in the passenger seat of my car and I feel a rasper coming on then the first thing I do is lock the electric windows with the little switch under my elbow on my drivers door. As my bowel toxins near the precipice of my anal exit, I turn on the heating full blast. Last but not least, before I finally unleash, I lock all doors with the central locking, again with my elbow, and again on my drivers door.

Then I turn and look at my victim, smile at them menacingly, before arching my pelvis up off my drivers seat to deliver my hoop flavored aroma with devastating effect. Usually my victims will freeze at first in total shock. Which is natural. Then they reach for the window, at which point I begin to laugh in a Vincent Price like manner as they realize I've nullified that escape route. As they realize the scent is being accentuated by the heater, they reach for the door handle. Again they realize there is no escape, and again my guffaws grow louder louder. They're left with no alternative but to hold their breath. As they near the point of suffocation I gradually lower my window down and watch them inhale through their sleeves in a bid to filter my fumes. I've even done this to my own Dad

Farting rules all. It really does

That is just... well, brilliant.

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 02:37:12 am »

Nooksy Nooksy

Oars dour?

Farter

Fur tear ooh?

Farter Creased Moose

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 03:05:23 am »
I have a story that I shall recant for your amusement.

Many years ago when I was in my first year at university, one of my mates, Greg, and I came home for thanksgiving holiday. After a day filled with football (not American) we headed to his parents house for some refreshments. His mother had made chili, with 5 different kinds of beans. We washed our many bowls down with large amounts of wheat beer. And then settled down to play some video games (we went retro and pulled out the NES). About 2 hours later the girls called us up to see what we were doing, we invited them over for some more beer and movies; pretty soon we had near 20 people over had were making a night of it, one of the guys, my other best mate Eric brought over some tacos and bean dip to better feed the party. as the night dwindled down sets of 2 and 3 left until we were only a group of 8 or so.

A few of the girls were left and they were sleeping/ passed out and we reverted to our video games and terrible movies (nothing beats Bloodsport as a drinking game movie and for sheer amusement). As you may have imagined the copious amounts of wheat beer coupled with our multiple bowls of 5 bean chili was working it's way through our collective digestive systems. Topped with the later bean dip and tacos we were feeling a little gassy.

Greg decided to make the best of the situation and noticed that one of the girls was sleeping curled up with a thick quilt.

Target located.

Greg creeps down and preps the quilt around her while simultaneously crouching with his anus directed towards her unsuspecting sleeping face.

What followed was both quite disgusting and hilarious beyond belief.

Greg ripped one of the most damply atrocious smelling foul stenches to ever creep across this earth. (I could have sworn it resembled a mist cloud of death)

Then he clamped down the quilt around her body, tightly. 

It should be noted that both Greg and the girl under the quilt are registered black-belts in budokai ninjutsu and are quite strong.

The girl awakens with a startle and is dazed and confused,

"why is there a blanket over me, who is hugging me so tight?.... OH MY GOOD LORD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT! (muffled coughing) I AM GOING TO BREAK WHOEVER'S ARMS ARE HOLDING ME AND THEN INSERT A BOTTLE IN THEIR RECTUM!"

We were losing it on the floor this whole time. And for the next few weeks we could not look at them for fear of being killed and/or bursting into fits of uncontrollable laughter.

I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2011, 07:25:51 am »
Love having a good fart, something to be proud of.

I'd only been seeing my now wife for a few weeks and one night she went the loo, which is above the living room and I could hear her fart. Made a joke of it when she got down, told her I've no probs with farting and she admitted she'd been holding them in. Since then, we both just let them rip in front of each other. She does far better farts than me though, all the veg she eats. We'll be lying in bed and no matter how loud mine is, she'll let out a louder one.

She also makes her fingers into a gun and shoots you when she farts, the 3 yr old has started copying her. I do pull my finger with him.

Her sisters fella is a cockney prick and he doesn't think women should fart in front of men, so she's banned. Ive heard her let a few rippers out too in the past.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2011, 08:37:46 am »
A game of Dutch Ovens helps cements any relationship long term :lickin
Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2011, 08:50:05 am »
Sod holding it in. I do it openly as soon as possible to get it over with. Same with burping. Loud and proud is best. Then again i get that old line ' cant you do that quietly ' and i say yes i can but i choose not to. Like music, i like it loud. Whats the point of rock music when u can barely hear it. Same as bodily functions. Enjoy it while you still have control over them ;)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2011, 09:08:45 am »
Sheeps coughs are the best ones,when you fart,sneeze and cough at the same time.Quite crispy n sharp on ya ring n all if youve not long been out the shower,and snot bubbles a plenty

:lmao

Offline PJG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2011, 09:13:00 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pD_7jMqghhA?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pD_7jMqghhA?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2011, 09:13:23 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4LvwYUnSoQo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4LvwYUnSoQo</a>

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2011, 09:24:33 am »

My other half is worse than me.

Offline StevenLFC

• Charles Colville. Spyin Kop purveyor extraordinaire. Likes pigeons and buses.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @stehoare
    • The Bib Theorists
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2011, 09:29:22 am »
I have a story for you all, but be warned before reading, it is a bit vile and contains strong sexual references. Viewer discretion is advised.

A lad I know lived at home with his parents, along with his mothers dog. It was a little Jack Russell, but it had been trying everyone's patience as it was taking ages to train it not to shit in the house. After about 6 months or so, it had gotten better but every now and then it'd do a turd in the house.

"If that dog shits in here one more time, I'm going to get it put down" said the mother one afternoon. Slightly harsh you migh think, but after six months of cleaning up shit, she'd obviously reached the end of her teather.

One night, my mate's parents had gone out so he had the house to himself. He invited his girlfriend down, and they proceeded to get a bit drunk on beer and wine, and also polished off a curry from the take-away. Beef I think it was, possibly chicken, either way it's not important.

With a belly full of food and alcohol, they decide to take advantage of the empty house with a little bit of 'How's Your Father', or 'sex', depending on what you call it. Anyway, they are at it on the couch, when she says, ever so delightly:

"Bend me over and do me from behind"

He obliges, and as he's doing it, he let's out an SBD. They both know it's happened, the smell is so bad, but they're busy so carry on.

What happens next is equally as disgusting as it is hilarious. Without knowing her exact words, she basically told him to give her a bit of anal sex. Lucky man you might think? Think again!

Just before he 'enters the tunnel' or 'puts his penis in her anus', if you aren't good at innuendoes, the girl let's out a rasping fart.

"Oh my God. Sorry. I'm so embarrassed" she said drunkenly.

My mate says it's ok, mainly becuase he wants to give her some bum love. Both regain composure and begin the anal sex, when she says "My stomach feels weird, you'll have to stop." With that, he removes himself from her backside, and she immediately drops a fart. But this isn't any fart, it's a shart! She shits all over him and the couch! He's obviously pissed off and runs straight to the shower leaving the girl crying downstairs. He gets clean and goes downstairs to find her trying to clean the couch. The problem is, it's a fabric couch and the wet poo has soaked in. They try all they can, but it's stained and stinks.

They loose track of time, and as they're cleaning, in walk his folks. Luckly, my mate and his girl are bow dressed, but the living room stinks of crap. When theology asks what's happened, he says "Your stupid dog pooed on the couch"

The mum buys the story, and the girlfriend is relieved to know that the shit hasn't hit the fan (just the couch!)

The lad and his girl go off to bed, wake up the next morning and go downstairs. The room still stinks, but mum and dad are gone. When they arrive back, mum has a tear in her eye.

"What's up mum"
"We've just had the dog put down, if it's shitting on the couch, we can't keep it, plus the smell was so bad, he must be really ill"

Offline SPLee

• Kopite
  • last seen in 3ft(13ft) fountain in istanbul
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 09:44:12 am »
Love that 1st one in the morning, in fact.........:D
@sevvyparklee

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2011, 09:54:23 am »
I don't really fart unless I'm on my own. I did manage to finally get one back on my fella just last week though, absolute stinker it was (apparently) and he started heaving and got out of bed. I felt really proud of myself. :D
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2011, 10:05:51 am »
Usually get it out of the way straight away.My Mrs secretely likes them i reckon.Apart from i did last year which stank so bad she jumped out of bed ran to the window to open it and was gasping for breath.
The worst ones i find are when your on a night out and you know you need a good fart and when you let rip its a proper true stinker.You have people all around you and the gap increases until your left on your own.Even stragers are wafting the air with their arms in the hope it will dispense.
I also quite admire the "air burger".Quite rare these bad boys.When you fart and you cant smell it and it klind of floats from one location to the next in a room and one by one someone smells it.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Chinbits

• Has a Purpoise in life
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Factor 3rd Place WINNER
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2011, 10:10:40 am »
I get it out the way straight away when I'm with a girlfriend. I even go as far as to wipe my bum on her curtains just so she knows where she stands.
Hold a powerful magnet against your stomach and then run it up your body until it's under your chin.

While wearing your mum's skin as a hat.

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2011, 10:16:04 am »
The worst ones i find are when your on a night out and you know you need a good fart and when you let rip its a proper true stinker.You have people all around you and the gap increases until your left on your own.Even stragers are wafting the air with their arms in the hope it will dispense.

Years ago my other half used to go out to the pubs and that on a Friday/Saturday and his mates would be out trying to chat up girls. He'd save up a really good, stinky one, go and stand  behind one of his mates and let it rip quietly and walk away, leaving the girl disgusted with his mate and walking away.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline Roady

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2011, 10:19:33 am »
Years ago my other half used to go out to the pubs and that on a Friday/Saturday and his mates would be out trying to chat up girls. He'd save up a really good, stinky one, go and stand  behind one of his mates and let it rip quietly and walk away, leaving the girl disgusted with his mate and walking away.

haha superb

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2011, 10:28:53 am »
I have IBS.  I dream of the day I have normal farts.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2011, 10:30:32 am »
I hate winter farts. They are held up inside the jacket inside and then when I have to open the jacket, they, like stink up the entire place.

Had to endure this the hard way in the bus the other day. Luckily I wasnt the only one to open my jacket. Quite lucky that day.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2011, 10:32:54 am »
Flatulence is often blamed as a significant source of greenhouse gases, owing to the erroneous belief that the methane released by livestock is in the flatus. While livestock account for around 20% of global methane emissions, 90–95% of that is released by exhaling or burping. Only 1–2% of global methane emissions come from livestock flatus.

Since New Zealand produces large amounts of agricultural product it is in the unique position of having high methane emissions from livestock compared to other greenhouse gas sources. The New Zealand government is a signatory to the Kyoto Protocol and therefore attempts are being made to reduce greenhouse emissions. To achieve this an agricultural emissions research levy was proposed, which promptly became known as a "fart tax" or "flatulence tax". It encountered opposition from farmers, farming lobby groups and opposition politicians.

In Fresno, California, a system to harvest methane by-product from dairy cattle and convert it to usable bio-gas is being used, in a partnership with Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) and BioEnergy Solutions, in which BioEnergy Solutions sells the methane harvested from cows to PG&E, who then converts the methane to usable bio-gas, which is very similar to natural gas.

Source: Wiki Flatulence.

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Get Behind Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2011, 10:42:27 am »
I hate the pre shite one in an airport toilet cubicle. The ones with the open ceiling and floor.

Have to wait till whoever was in there at the time heads off to get their flight before I come out.
From here on in its all FSG's doing. Good or bad they will stand or fall by the decisions they have made in the summer of 2012. Lets hope they have gotten it right.

Offline lostpet.

• rewardoffered.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert text here: No Jokes Allowed
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2011, 10:46:29 am »
i got woken up a few nights ago bout 4am by the missus sitting up and giggling, then about 2 seconds later she farted so long and loud it sounded like a trumpet note, cue louder giggling and another longer trumpet noise that i swear changed tone twice, then she composed herself and went back to sleep not realising i was awake.

was a tad odd behaviour that.

P.S. she was mortifyed when i asked her that afternoon what she had been doing

Offline Roady

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2011, 10:59:13 am »
fair play to her. Farting is good. Better an empty house than a dirty lodger

Online adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2011, 02:44:10 pm »
I like to play the fart game in the car with the missus, do a proper snide hot one then flick the window lock on my side so shes stuck with it, works with friends also, if you use the handbrake handle to push yourself up it gives extra circulation.
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Offline Effes

• Bat droppings in the gym. Bestial Porn Fiend. Horsey horsey dont you stop, now you're wanted by internet cop. Four legs good, two legs bad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No longer goes the game. Thread-starter bore
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2011, 05:31:21 pm »
I remember years ago doing the fart with your fingers pointed like a gun.

I did it to my brother, I had a dressing gown on.

Instead of farting I shat on the floor - my brother thought I was demented.
Conversion into the opposite - a fool who persists in his folly will become wise.