Other
7 (2.1%)
I will spoil my vote
3 (0.9%)
I will not be voting
28 (8.5%)

Total Members Voted: 329

Voting closed: May 31, 2017, 03:44:36 pm

Author Topic: How will you be voting in the General Election on June 8th?  (Read 26172 times)

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
Re: How will you be voting in the General Election on June 8th?
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2017, 04:56:15 pm »
I have no idea. I am very much anti Brexit so reluctant to vote Labour but the fact that the Lib Dems have not categorically ruled out another coalition with the tories puts me off. In any case, I am registered to vote in a very safe Labour seat so will probably just not bother or spoil the ballot.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2017, 05:13:42 pm »
Can't compute, you literally support the party of Ian Duncan Smith and have cheek claim moral high ground on anything?

Says the man who said he'd vote Trump.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2017, 05:48:22 pm »
What's more Low-Life than the party that helped cover up the truth of the darkest moment in our club's history

Do not go there. This is not a topic for the obvious Jack Straw rebuttal. There is plenty to diss the Tories with that does not involve Hillsborough.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2017, 05:51:11 pm »
To be honest mate 'lowlife' is one of the things you can't throw at Labour if you're supporting a party with a history of nonce-sympathising.

Again. Do not go there. Greville Janner is an obvious counter point. Stick to actual policy reasons to loathe them, this is not a topic for paedophile gossip.

Online jDJ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2017, 05:54:21 pm »
A government lead by Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbot would be absolutely catastrophic for this country so I'll work backwards from there.

Offline Beard

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2017, 05:59:46 pm »
No doubt this will get me banned from RAWK for life but Conservative all the way. Will never ever ever vote for Corbyn and everything that he and his low-life colleagues stand for.
You're either extremely rich or a multi-national company not paying your fair share of tax.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2017, 06:10:49 pm »
Do not go there. This is not a topic for the obvious Jack Straw rebuttal. There is plenty to diss the Tories with that does not involve Hillsborough.

Those c*nts helped cover up the death of 96 of our own and perpetuate false narratives about scousers and Liverpool fans, fuck them, it shouldn't be ignored especially when one of the c*nts has the gall to call the Labour party "low-life"
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2017, 06:13:02 pm »
A government lead by Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbot would be absolutely catastrophic for this country so I'll work backwards from there.

Oh but the Tories are wonderful aren't they!

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2017, 06:13:39 pm »
You're either extremely rich or a multi-national company not paying your fair share of tax.

He isn't necessarily either of those. Lots of working class and poor people vote Tory, it should be the job of the other parties to convince them they're voting against their interests and put forward a vision they can buy in to. It's unfortunate for most of us that they don't seem capable of doing it at this point in time.

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2017, 06:13:57 pm »

whereas a government led by May, Hammond and Rudd will be happiness and sunshine?

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2017, 06:18:32 pm »
Those c*nts helped cover up the death of 96 of our own and perpetuate false narratives about scousers and Liverpool fans, fuck them, it shouldn't be ignored especially when one of the c*nts has the gall to call the Labour party "low-life"

Those c*nts are long retired or dead. Neither party helped, and both often actively hindered for 2 decades. Hillsborough is not a political football to be used for party political ends. Attack the Tories on what they are doing now. There is plenty of material to work with.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2017, 06:20:22 pm »

There is no conceivably possible route to that happening. If you loathe that leadership, it is not a reason to not vote for the majority of MPs that voted no confidence in Corbyn last year.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2017, 06:24:07 pm »
This forum at the last election- dont waste your vote on the greens or lib dems, the important thing is getting the tories out and ending the suffering of the most vulnerable. Vote labour

This forum now- meh dont like corbyn might vote lib dems or spoil my ballot and guarantee a tory landslide

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2017, 06:29:11 pm »
This forum at the last election- dont waste your vote on the greens or lib dems, the important thing is getting the tories out and ending the suffering of the most vulnerable. Vote labour

This forum now- meh dont like corbyn might vote lib dems or spoil my ballot and guarantee a tory landslide

;D Yep it's interesting given the disdain some were treated with last time around for voting Green because they didn't want to support Blair or his ilk
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2017, 06:30:03 pm »

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/apr/20/tactical-voting-to-beat-the-tories-does-the-maths-equal-a-coalition?CMP=share_btn_tw

In summary - Corybn is so fucking terrible that you might as well vote with your conscience, it won't make any difference.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline JCM

• Anny Roader
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2017, 06:30:48 pm »
As this Election is about Brexit and the hole that May has dug for herself, I will be voting Lib Dem !
LFC Collectables

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2017, 06:33:28 pm »

In case you hadn't noticed, a couple of things have changed since the last election moving the goalposts somewhat.

It's not just about getting the Tories out any more - it's about saving the future of our country.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2017, 07:02:03 pm »
How are we going to save the future of our country by guaranteeing another tory government?

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2017, 07:05:19 pm »

Think the overwhelming attitude is to vote to prevent the Tories having a landslide. I'm voting Green because I have the luxury of being in a safe Labour seat with a Brexiter MP where my protest vote for a Remain party and candidate will have bugger all impact on who becomes MP.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2017, 07:12:21 pm »

As Jon said, So did Jack Straw. It's a no-win situation.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2017, 07:18:25 pm »
How are we going to save the future of our country by guaranteeing another tory government?

If everyone who really wants to stop Brexit happening voted for a party in favour of staying in the EU (i.e. don't vote Tory, don't vote UKIP, don't vote BNP, don't vote Labour), then there wouldn't be another Tory government. The pro-EU vote if focused would win this thing in a landslide.

Sad truth is though that too many people who say they are pro-EU are letting petty grudges (being hypocritical about tuition fees FFS whilst ignoring bad things Labour have done in the past) get in the way of their children's and grandchildren's future.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2017, 07:20:08 pm »

The difference is, everyone knows Labour has no chance at this election. And on the key election issue, Corbyn and the Tories are one and the same.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2017, 07:25:11 pm »

Because at the last election, the best chance of keeping the Tories out was voting Labour. Voting Green was self indulgent unless you were in Brighton.

This time round things have changed radically. We're in a situation where the harsh reality is finding ways to minimise the size of a Tory landslide. Corbyn has almost  unprecedented dissatisfaction levels and some may feel that the best way to keep a Tory out in certain constituencies is to vote Lib Dem or whoever else has the best chance of winning.

It has always been about protecting the poorest and least advantaged by keeping the Tories out. Corbyn's Labour has abdicated that responsibility by keeping a man as leader who currently has a 15% 'Best Prime Minister' rating  (May is at 54%).

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2017, 08:29:05 pm »
Because at the last election, the best chance of keeping the Tories out was voting Labour. Voting Green was self indulgent unless you were in Brighton.

This time round things have changed radically. We're in a situation where the harsh reality is finding ways to minimise the size of a Tory landslide. Corbyn has almost  unprecedented dissatisfaction levels and some may feel that the best way to keep a Tory out in certain constituencies is to vote Lib Dem or whoever else has the best chance of winning.

It has always been about protecting the poorest and least advantaged by keeping the Tories out. Corbyn's Labour has abdicated that responsibility by keeping a man as leader who currently has a 15% 'Best Prime Minister' rating  (May is at 54%).

I get that Alan and if there are people out there who are moving to lib dem and have a genuine shout of them winning the seat then fair play to them. But why previously staunch labour voters would throw their vote away I don't understand.

I've supported Corbyn quite often on here, and a lot of criticism that he has received (much of it I can actually agree with) has been about his ability to win an election. There isn't too much criticism of his actual policy, much of which is surely what many of us on here as (in general) a left leaning site would love to see? He's vowing to defend the NHS from privatisation, raise the minimum wage, close loopholes for big businesses avoiding tax, raise taxes for the richest while protecting the poor etc etc. Whether people like him or not that sounds a hell of a lot better than what we know we are going to get from the tories. Why waste your vote on what's effectively a protest vote that won't do anything to turn this situation around?

As labour supporters, to spend months dismissing him due to a belief that he could never win an election only to not even vote labour yourselves just seems a bit...petty. theres an air of people who have spent years saying "anyone but the tories" suddenly licking their lips at just how ugly this could end for labour to the extent theyd rather pointlessly vote lib dem or spoil their papers.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 08:36:46 pm by alonsoisared »

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2017, 08:37:01 pm »
I get that Alan and if there are people out there who are moving to lib dem and have a genuine shout of them winning the seat then fair play to them. But why previously staunch labour voters would throw their vote away I don't understand.

I've supported Corbyn quite often on here, and a lot of criticism that he has received (much of it I can actually agree with) has been about his ability to win an election. There isn't too much criticism of his actual policy, much of which is surely what many of us on here as (in general) a left leaning site would love to see? He's vowing to defend the NHS from privatisation, raise the minimum wage, close loopholes for big businesses avoiding tax, raise taxes for the richest while protecting the poor etc etc. Whether people like him or not that sounds a hell of a lot better than what we know we are going to get from the tories. Why waste your vote on what's effectively a protest vote that won't do anything to turn this situation around?

Our electoral system means my vote is wasted whatever I do. May as well vote for only party that is actually opposing the shambles that is Brexit.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Beard

• Main Stander
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2017, 08:37:17 pm »
Corbyn is un-electable unfortunately. He'll get my vote but I fear it will count for nothing. I can't see Labour gaining a single seat from another party but can see them losing quite a few. It's gonna take someone special to reignite the party after this general election. It will be on its knees.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2017, 08:43:44 pm »
At the end of the day, the vast majority of Labour supporters aren't who Corbyn has to convince.  I'm seeing all the election stuff pop up on my FB newsfeed about Corbyn now, but it's preaching to the converted.  It's all those swing voters whom Corbyn has singularly failed to convince to back the party.

After the election these people, shut away in their Canary inspired echo chamber, will be crying, scratching their heads and pointing furious fingers at Labour supporters who don't like Corbyn, the PLP, the Murdoch media - everybody except the person to blame.

I don't want Labour to lose.  I certainly don't want them to lose badly.  And I most certainly don't want them to lose just to prove my lack of faith in Jeremy Corbyn is justified  If that inept pillock somehow pulls an SNP/Labour coalition out of this farcical mess I will gladly throw my hands in the air and admit I was wrong. 

I actually think Labour might do better than we suspect.  Well - more a case of not as badly.  And we have to hope for that because it maintains the integrity of the PLP against Corbyn should he choose to carry on in the wake of election defeat.  (Which I think he will, along the lines of "this country has got too used to ditching political leaders after just one election defeat, etc etc...)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2017, 09:05:32 pm »
I've supported Corbyn quite often on here, and a lot of criticism that he has received (much of it I can actually agree with) has been about his ability to win an election. There isn't too much criticism of his actual policy, much of which is surely what many of us on here as (in general) a left leaning site would love to see?
Unless you're an internationalist and a EUrophile.

Rather than calling other posters petty or taking it upon yourself to assign them motives, as you appear happy with Corbyn's offering how do you reconcile his stance on Brexit?

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2017, 09:10:07 pm »
I think there would have been a few people whose votes are up for grabs who liked what Corbyn said today.
Then you think of the s.. whats going to be thrown at Corbyn +McDonnell in particular and know they are going to be put right off. it's not as if this is something unexpected. it's a cert, it's sad,the last 2 yrs have been 2 yrs of denial.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 09:11:46 pm by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2017, 09:15:32 pm »
Unless you're an internationalist and a EUrophile.

Rather than calling other posters petty or taking it upon yourself to assign them motives, as you appear happy with Corbyn's offering how do you reconcile his stance on Brexit?
I said the action seems petty. Youve dished out enough jibes in various labour threads to get over such a harsh line i reckon.

He was poor on brexit, he deserved criticism. But its done, its happening, the lib dems arent winning an election and theyre not stopping brexit in its tracks so as with everything else i would trust a labour government to get the better deal for the people than the tories.

Offline Bunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: April 20, 2017, 09:20:06 pm »
I think there would have been a few people whose votes are up for grabs who liked what Corbyn said today.
Then you think of the s.. whats going to be thrown at Corbyn +McDonnell in particular and know they are going to be put right off. it's not as if this is something unexpected. it's a cert, it's sad,the last 2 yrs have been 2 yrs of denial.

He really needs to go Trump on the partisan right wing media cabal, hammer it home, try and neutralise their poisonous effect, it's one thing politicians are far too soft on in his country, seem to let them say whatever they like with impunity. Expose Murdoch, Rothmere, Dacre's etc. sheer hypocrisy.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 09:22:13 pm by Bunter »

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2017, 09:39:24 pm »
He really needs to go Trump on the partisan right wing media cabal, hammer it home, try and neutralise their poisonous effect, it's one thing politicians are far too soft on in his country, seem to let them say whatever they like with impunity. Expose Murdoch, Rothmere, Dacre's etc. sheer hypocrisy.
I would love to see it happen but not sure if it's a good idea for Corbyn to be the man to argue the point, it will be twisted as trying to stop free speech and playing the victim as he has no answers to difficult questions.
Saw this cartoon the other week and theres a lot of truth in it.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2017, 09:48:44 pm »

Can people stop using Donald reality-tv-billionaire Trump as some kind of anti-elitist or anti media outsider.

He sucks up to Murdoch and Fox News, not to mention appalling right wing shite like Breitbart and InfoWars.  Trump attacks the ones who he doesn't like but entertains Murdoch on his golf course and is part of the right-wing cabal.

Corbyn has no friends in the media and doesn't have Trump's charisma.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: April 21, 2017, 08:47:20 am »
I said the action seems petty.
Nothing petty to literaly wake up one morning and find that Labour's position on the biggest politcal event of our lifetimes is indistinguishable from The Tories. Or UKIP. Or Rupert Murdoch.
He was poor on brexit, he deserved criticism. But its done,...
No it's not "done". We have no idea what Brexit is, or what it will look like. The fact you're spouting Tory rhetoric just illustrates the lack of direction or differentiation that we've got from the Labour leadership.
...its happening, the lib dems arent winning an election and theyre not stopping brexit in its tracks so as with everything else i would trust a labour government to get the better deal for the people than the tories.
Based on what? having their heart in the right place? I know Corbyn's speech went down well with the young and the hard left but I find a 67-year-old, anti-Establishment career politician a little incongruous. I'm also not sure a self-styled Man-who-doesn't-play-by-the-rules is well placed to negotiate with the EU when he can't even form a consensus within his own party.

Yesterday's performance:
But Mr Corbyn’s campaign launch was overshadowed by confusion when he was asked afterwards whether he would back a second referendum on Brexit after the terms of the UK’s deal with the EU become clear.

His shadow chancellor, John McDonnell, had earlier floated the possibility in a BBC radio interview, saying the deal should be “put to Parliament and possibly the British people”.

Instead of giving a clear answer, Mr Corbyn procastinated for several minutes and discussed other EU issues. Mr McDonnell, who was in the audience, refused to answer as journalists asked him the same question after the event.

Attempts to clarify Mr Corbyn’s position were blocked for several hours, with his spokesman initially saying that Labour backed a “meaningful vote in Parliament” but would not lay out its full Brexit policies until the coming weeks.

Only at 2.30pm, four hours after the speech, did the spokesman announce that a second referendum was not party policy.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 08:57:04 am by zero zero »

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #154 on: April 21, 2017, 09:04:55 am »
Now is the time to stand up and be counted!!  :wave

SUPPORT LABOUR VOTE CORBYN!!

WE need to REMOVE the tories from government there's no other option!
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #155 on: April 21, 2017, 10:28:12 am »

As labour supporters, to spend months dismissing him due to a belief that he could never win an election only to not even vote labour yourselves just seems a bit...petty. theres an air of people who have spent years saying "anyone but the tories" suddenly licking their lips at just how ugly this could end for labour to the extent theyd rather pointlessly vote lib dem or spoil their papers.

It's not pointless at all. The Lib Dems are the only party coming out in opposition of a generational important issue like Brexit. I am a fan of much of Corbyn's policies and could on another day vote Labour but he's made a fundamental fuck up on this key policy.
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: April 21, 2017, 10:40:47 am »
It's not pointless at all. The Lib Dems are the only party coming out in opposition of a generational important issue like Brexit. I am a fan of much of Corbyn's policies and could on another day vote Labour but he's made a fundamental fuck up on this key policy.

I don't think some people quite understand the huge implications of Brexit and the changes that will be made to this country because of it.

It's the most important issue facing this country for years and will have an impact on everything; the NHS, inflation, environment, economy, Jobs, other public services, etc etc.....

Absolutely everything with be affected by Brexit

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: April 21, 2017, 10:46:45 am »
I don't think some people quite understand the huge implications of Brexit and the changes that will be made to this country because of it.

It's the most important issue facing this country for years and will have an impact on everything; the NHS, inflation, environment, economy, Jobs, other public services, etc etc.....

Absolutely everything with be affected by Brexit

And Corbyn has allied with the Tory party on this, and the Labour members have endorsed his decision to ally with the Tories on this. I can't vote for a party that supports all the implications of Brexit, especially hard Brexit.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Outer Mongolian Red

• Rafa ran over my dog. Then shot it. Fact
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: April 21, 2017, 12:48:30 pm »
Lib Dems.

Only main party with some opposition to Brexit so I haven't a choice really.
Since writing this I've looked up my constituency's history and it's been Tory or Labour since it's inception,the lib dems only got 2% of the vote last time.

Guess I'll end up voting labour then through gritted teeth.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #159 on: April 21, 2017, 12:56:44 pm »
Labour, I'm in a fairly marginal Labour seat so need to play it safe.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."