Author Topic: A heart felt plea  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
A heart felt plea
« on: December 6, 2016, 07:03:59 pm »
Hi mods.

Titi Camara has sent this message if you can take pity on the poor fellow please, it is almost Christmas :P

My apologies to the mods for spamming the boards. Was just meant as a bit of fun to try and get some interest in a draft another poster was running. Had no idea it was frowned upon or ban worthy. Genuinely hadn't intended to irritate or annoy anyone. Cheers

Any chance of early parole please peeps?

We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: A heart felt plea
« Reply #1 on: December 7, 2016, 01:06:47 pm »
Let him rot, the dirty spammer  ;D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2 on: December 7, 2016, 03:41:51 pm »
Hi mods.

Titi Camara has sent this message if you can take pity on the poor fellow please, it is almost Christmas :P

Any chance of early parole please peeps?

Sausage parole?

Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3 on: December 7, 2016, 03:52:12 pm »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #4 on: December 7, 2016, 10:23:54 pm »
Sausage parole?

:lmao Hiya mate, hope your well :wave
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.