Author Topic: Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker / The Mandalorian / The Clone Wars  (Read 226846 times)

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
Re: Star Wars: Rogue One / Rebels / Episode 8
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2016, 01:54:11 pm »
Tell you what I love in the face of people saying ‘why do we need another prequel?’

The subtle ways this enhances the original movies. And not a ‘lets shoe horn cameos and lines from the original trilogy into these’ way Lucas did it with the prequels, but subtle ways.

i.e. the way these rebels obviously get remembered in the rebellion by their call sign. Rogue Squadron, and Luke etc having ‘Rogue’ call signs seems to now originate from these guys. It’s a great way to make small lines mean more in the original movies. Now when I hear the words ‘Rogue two’ etc in the Hoth battle, it just makes me think they memorialise these guys, who stole the Death Star plans, in keeping that monicker going.

It’s much more subtle than Obi Wan Kenobi going ‘why do I think you’ll be the death of me?’ to Anakin in Attack of the Clones *shudder*
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2016, 02:00:15 pm »
I actually don't know, I read it somewhere, and actually haven't checked back yet.

I don't think it is....
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2016, 04:20:58 pm »
To add to this, TFA had to do a lot. It had to erase the prequels from fans minds by being a competent and engaging film, it had to bridge the gap between ROTJ and the new franchise, mix the older cast in while not being over reliant, introduce us to a host of brand new characters to tell new stories with, make all those interesting and have us excited for more, as well as have the whole thing feel like Star Wars again. Thats enough for a film with maybe the highest expectations in recent history to handle, without also trying to do something really unique story wise.

I don't understand this talking point and it's been around a lot. You can do all those things without lifting everything from the originals. You can have the same characters doing the same things without them being on (not) Tatooine going to (not) Mos Eisley planning to attack (not) the Death Star after it blew up (not) Alderaan.

The criticisms are entirely valid. It doesn't mean you shouldn't like the movie, obviously, I just don't think defending it with "well being original and making a good movie are very difficult" is fair.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2016, 04:38:37 pm »
Tell you what I love in the face of people saying ‘why do we need another prequel?’

The subtle ways this enhances the original movies. And not a ‘lets shoe horn cameos and lines from the original trilogy into these’ way Lucas did it with the prequels, but subtle ways.

i.e. the way these rebels obviously get remembered in the rebellion by their call sign. Rogue Squadron, and Luke etc having ‘Rogue’ call signs seems to now originate from these guys. It’s a great way to make small lines mean more in the original movies. Now when I hear the words ‘Rogue two’ etc in the Hoth battle, it just makes me think they memorialise these guys, who stole the Death Star plans, in keeping that monicker going.

It’s much more subtle than Obi Wan Kenobi going ‘why do I think you’ll be the death of me?’ to Anakin in Attack of the Clones *shudder*

This one will probably be fine, the problem is they're planning on releasing a movie every year (or other year?), it's gonna get saturated and messy as fuck in a few year
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2016, 05:00:18 pm »
I don't think it is....

Until you get the Blu-ray and find in the background of a space scene. They'll have secreted one in there somewhere.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2016, 06:53:52 pm »
Where is the Falcon in this new trailer?!

Don't think it is mate - possibly something like this below in the film itself, maybe?

(^ taken from Return Of The Sith apparently - and more likely to be 'just' Corellian YT1300 Freighter(s) - than the Falcon itself)
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2016, 06:56:21 pm »
Three falcons in the same shot?

OMG
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2016, 08:46:53 am »
I don't understand this talking point and it's been around a lot. You can do all those things without lifting everything from the originals. You can have the same characters doing the same things without them being on (not) Tatooine going to (not) Mos Eisley planning to attack (not) the Death Star after it blew up (not) Alderaan.

The criticisms are entirely valid. It doesn't mean you shouldn't like the movie, obviously, I just don't think defending it with "well being original and making a good movie are very difficult" is fair.

I didnt say they weren't valid, and even admitted that it lifted more than was necessary from the originals, just that it didnt bother me personally.
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2016, 10:25:10 am »
trailer's really good. looking forward to it, though without even attempting to I've already seem people moaning about it. but that was always bound to happen and all of those people can just fuck off.

first couple of episodes of rebels series 3 were enjoyable (not seen the 3rd one yet)

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2016, 11:44:53 am »
Three falcons in the same shot?

OMG

Breathe! BREATHE!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2016, 01:02:36 pm »
Don't think it is mate - possibly something like this below in the film itself, maybe?

(^ taken from Return Of The Sith apparently - and more likely to be 'just' Corellian YT1300 Freighter(s) - than the Falcon itself)

Actually I think Lucas is on record saying the YT 1300 in the bottom image IS the Millennium Falcon.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2016, 12:29:47 am »
Actually I think Lucas is on record saying the YT 1300 in the bottom image IS the Millennium Falcon.

Damn mate, just when you thought the Prequels couldn't get much lower...

Some new images from the forthcoming trading cards for Rogue One:-

http://www.ew.com/gallery/star-wars-rogue-one-exclusive-trading-cards/2787651_clone-gallery-exclusive-rogue-one-trading-cards-x-wing-pilot
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2016, 01:59:45 am »
I always though the assumption was that ship was the MC.

I always assumed it was anyway.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2016, 08:25:51 pm »
Watching the reaction videos to the trailers on youtube.  Vader-boners abound.

Oddly enough as much as I like the second trailer I very much preferred the first one.  I think the Vader cameo right at the end was a big part of it, but also the music hit me in a slightly different way - it sounded epic and tragic and heart wrenching. 

The new trailer gives us the hope angle, which is awesome; after likely 20 years of defeats and setbacks the fightback finally starts here.  But I am constantly reminding myself that all of Rogue One are probably going to perish, even though their mission succeeds.  I can't imagine anything harder than giving your life to a cause, never knowing - only hoping - that your contribution made the critical difference between victory and defeat.

I think I would have loved a shot of one of the superlaser channels powering up, like we saw in SW and Jedi.  It's strongly implied in both trailers that the laser is fired; either as a "low powered" test or some kind of malfunction or the result of sabotage, it doesn't destroy its target planet but punches a feck off big hole in it. 

Think it would have been cool to tease the audience with a Death Star firing sequence, or even at the end of the trailer you just hear those infamous, resonating words: "commence firing ignition".

Popcorn's Art

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2016, 09:17:56 pm »
All the Rogue One trailers edited together:

https://youtu.be/D26gCL4CpKE

<a href="https://youtu.be/D26gCL4CpKE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtu.be/D26gCL4CpKE</a>

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2016, 09:58:08 pm »
All the Rogue One trailers edited together:

https://youtu.be/D26gCL4CpKE

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/D26gCL4CpKE&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/D26gCL4CpKE&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

That's really good.  Thanks for sharing.

Still trying to get my head around Jyn's age.  I'm not sure how old she's meant to be in this film but I'm assuming 25.  If she's been on her own since she was 15 - and  it looks like her dad was taken from her when she was around 5 - then who was looking after her in the meantime?

Also, if they're tying this into Episode 3, then  it suggests that the Death Star project ran into some difficulties early on with the superlaser and needed somebody to try and fix it.  Might explain why Death Star 2 was built so much more quickly, because those issues had been resolved.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2016, 11:39:43 pm »
Think I now know why the music in this new trailer didn't quite catch me the same way as previously - it seems new.  Doesn't hark back to the traditional SW themes until right at the very end.  I'm okay with that; there's room for new music and I'm happy to embrace it.  I think I just wasn't expecting it.

Also, if you want to reinvent a franchise and empower women with a strong female lead, THIS is how you fucking do it.

Ghostbusters take note.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2016, 12:17:39 pm »
I'm so excited to see the Empire in all their power and glory. Still hoping for an Emperor appearance but I doubt it. The re-shoots because Vader was too violent have me a tiny bit worried, but hopefully be good still.

The big battles look cool
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 12:20:10 pm by Crosby Wych »
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2016, 12:18:50 pm »
I'm so excited to see the Empire in all their power and glory. Still hoping for an Emperor appearance but I doubt it. The re-shoots because Vader was too violent have me a tiny bit worried, but hopefully be good still

Woah, what? Seriously?

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2016, 12:20:27 pm »
Yeah that sounds mad, Vader can never be too violent!

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2016, 12:21:31 pm »
Woah, what? Seriously?

I'll put the quote about the scene in spoiler tags just in case:

Spoiler
“In a night scene Vader absolutely lays waste to a Rebel ground Squad,” Reddit user KeepR1Dark writes. “Unfortunately this is one of the scenes we have to water down. We made it like something from the old slasher/horror films. Rebel soldiers who joked about a boogie man with magical powers and then minutes later are absolutely wasted.”
[close]
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2016, 12:49:16 pm »
I'll put the quote about the scene in spoiler tags just in case:

Spoiler
“In a night scene Vader absolutely lays waste to a Rebel ground Squad,” Reddit user KeepR1Dark writes. “Unfortunately this is one of the scenes we have to water down. We made it like something from the old slasher/horror films. Rebel soldiers who joked about a boogie man with magical powers and then minutes later are absolutely wasted.”
[close]

Spoiler
Seriously though, what the fuck. Anakin murdered and beheaded people in the prequels and they were PG. People got wasted all over the shop and this is too much? Vader? In a war based Star Wars film? Bullshit. Having to cut one of the most badass villains doing villainous stuff in his prime is massively disappointing. Vader fucking shit up was basically one of the things I wanted most from this.
[close]

Offline voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2016, 02:18:40 pm »
If it's on the Internet then it MUST be true.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2016, 02:27:38 pm »
If it's on the Internet then it MUST be true.

Do I smell DVD extras?

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2016, 06:03:19 pm »

Spoiler
Seriously though, what the fuck. Anakin murdered and beheaded people in the prequels and they were PG. People got wasted all over the shop and this is too much? Vader? In a war based Star Wars film? Bullshit. Having to cut one of the most badass villains doing villainous stuff in his prime is massively disappointing. Vader fucking shit up was basically one of the things I wanted most from this.
[close]

I wouldn't worry about it. If it's on Reddit it's almost certain to be untrue. In any case if they thought it was too violent they wouldn't need to do reshoots, just edit out the most violent parts. There was a lot of fuss about the reshoots because people thought it was Disney interfering in the process, but from what I've read it seems reshoots are very common for movies like this (and they did them on TFA).

In any case I don't think Vader will be in it that much - the main villain will be Krennic (Ben Mendehlson's character), I don't think we'll see Vader in action much, except maybe near the end.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2016, 06:10:49 pm »
I wouldn't worry about it. If it's on Reddit it's almost certain to be untrue. In any case if they thought it was too violent they wouldn't need to do reshoots, just edit out the most violent parts. There was a lot of fuss about the reshoots because people thought it was Disney interfering in the process, but from what I've read it seems reshoots are very common for movies like this (and they did them on TFA).

In any case I don't think Vader will be in it that much - the main villain will be Krennic (Ben Mendehlson's character), I don't think we'll see Vader in action much, except maybe near the end.

I agree. I'm assuming he's going to kill Krennic for failing, anything else will be a bonus.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2016, 07:24:53 pm »
I have this irrational notion that Vader somehow provides the Rebels with the plans himself, or has an opportunity to stop them but lets them go.  Not because he's wrestling with his inner Anakin but as a means to show Krennic up or undermine the Emperor. 

At this point in the saga, even though Vader is a Sith Lord and the Emperor's apprentice, he's still largely viewed as just another henchman.  I don't think his position is secure and he's jockeying for position with several others who covet the Emperor's favour.  I think the Imperial Navy hate Vader and see him as a hatchet man, so he doesn't have much of a power base to move against the Emperor directly.  He might see this as an opportunity to remove a rival and or damage the Emperor politically from a safe distance.

Popcorn's Art

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2016, 10:29:03 pm »
Donald Glover has been cast as Lando Calrissian for the Han Solo spin off/prequel/star wars story.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2016, 11:14:21 pm »
Perfect.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2016, 08:21:31 am »
Donald Glover has been cast as Lando Calrissian for the Han Solo spin off/prequel/star wars story.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KrDcAzD6cWM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KrDcAzD6cWM</a>

Pretty good casting though :D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 08:24:34 am by Kashinoda »
:D

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2016, 09:27:35 am »
Hello, what have we here..

Yeah, he'll be brilliant. First bit of news that has me interested in seeing a Han Solo film to be honest.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2016, 08:55:44 am »
I had been wondering about the shots of the Death Star from orbit and a planet's surface, especially in Rogue One.  As I was bored, I found an angular size calculator on the Internet to do some checking.

If I worked it out right, then apparently if Death Star 1 was 90 miles in diameter it would need to be 10,000 miles away to appear the same size as the moon (half a degree).

From a LEO of 120 miles it would appear to be 41 degrees across.  That's more than 80 full moons, much bigger than I thought.  I dunno.  Maybe I did it wrong....

Popcorn's Art

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #72 on: November 1, 2016, 05:04:47 pm »
Have to say, I like the sound of this. The calibre of people filming it (bloke who did Selma, A Most Violent Year) and the thought of it being a buddy movie, with Lando, Han and Chewie? Sounds great, and I had huge reservations about it ...

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/young-han-solo-film-will-unexpected-according-cinematographer-bradford-young/

Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: November 4, 2016, 11:53:53 pm »
Have to say, I like the sound of this. The calibre of people filming it (bloke who did Selma, A Most Violent Year) and the thought of it being a buddy movie, with Lando, Han and Chewie? Sounds great, and I had huge reservations about it ...

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/young-han-solo-film-will-unexpected-according-cinematographer-bradford-young/

Lawrence Kasdan is co-writing the script as well - he seems to 'get' the character better than anyone.

In other news, they're now doing trailers for books...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akMkMmc2bK8

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #74 on: November 5, 2016, 12:32:19 am »

In other news, they're now doing trailers for books...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akMkMmc2bK8

Winter Is Coming

Christmas is coming

;)

Looking promising for the Han Solo film - which didn't really appeal before the recent castings and announcements - nice one.

Interesting tidbit on Rey and Kylo Ren - JJ Abrams says the two characters had never met before the events of TFA - http://heroichollywood.com/j-j-abrams-clarifies-rey-kylo-ren-havent-met-prior-force-awakens/ (though he did also say Cumberbatch wasn't playing Khan in Star Trek II...)

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #75 on: November 6, 2016, 08:51:22 pm »

Star Wars : Rogue One - 'Together' TV Spot:-

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zVJtP2qYMQ0?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zVJtP2qYMQ0?fs=1</a>

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVJtP2qYMQ0

Offline voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #76 on: November 6, 2016, 08:53:14 pm »
they need to hurry the fuck up with the announcement of when they're actually going to bother selling tickets.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #77 on: November 7, 2016, 03:46:44 pm »
they need to hurry the fuck up with the announcement of when they're actually going to bother selling tickets.

Just once, I would like for a film company to come out and say "Fuck it, you can see it now, here you go" - and just release the thing.  :P

Truth is, though, we are getting pretty fucking close now, which is amazeballs.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: November 9, 2016, 09:01:24 am »
Who would have thought a SW Prequel could sum up my thoughts on the world at the moment.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2016, 03:35:14 am »
Who would have thought a SW Prequel could sum up my thoughts on the world at the moment.

;)

This is brilliant.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g75slyNZKjI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g75slyNZKjI</a>
:D