Author Topic: Skyscraper City style masturbation thread with Sketchup models and PhotoShopped  (Read 115994 times)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Offline The Lord Admiral

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
It's the Ayre banners hm that got me. Lmao.

Offline del23

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kemlynite
  • Quit the analysis Ronnie!!
Brilliant!!
Every other Sat'day's me half day off......

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
Please confirm this is visible from Goodison.
We will then arrange the first payment on the new Changfield stadium.
Just what we need to keep up with the super rich blueshite.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 :lmao

Ha ha ha ha

It's the Ayre banners hm that got me. Lmao.

and the lanterns
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 04:10:09 pm by kavah »

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
This thread, dear me!  ;D

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan

Ha ha ha ha

and the lanterns

The lanterns really bring the stadium together
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
I've been following this thread closely and have found it fascinating. But as someone without any real architectural qualifications I've been reluctant to comment. However it seems to me that meady's Xangfield project makes a lot of sense. To my untrained eye it still looks a little small, but like I say I'm no expert.

The only disappointing thing is the absence of the Dortmund corners. I did like those. I know meady says that the first-class postage from Germany was expensive but has anyone explored the possibility of sending them second class? Even if they arrived in September, after the first two home games, we could maybe install them by the end of the month. I know it's a bit of a faff, but they'd look really great.

But please ignore that suggestion if there's some sophisticated architectural reason why it wouldn't work.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
The lanterns really bring the stadium together
Are they flood lanterns?  Is there not some UEFA regulation that will block this?

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield

Honestly mate, I'm struggling to find issues with it.

It's a think of beauty.

I don't like the blue sweets...

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Hi guys.
I've taken Peters (frankly outdated and archaic) government bureaucracy and Garcias height issue points in to consideration and I have redesigned my plan.

I give you the Ian Ayres Worm Hole.

(Peter I am free for any big projects you may have on the horizon... call me)

:lmao :lmao

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
Just a point of clarification, the Xangsfield plans look fantastic btw, but with the shuttle service would it not be pertinent to include the aforementioned wormhole option in the alternative plans? Or would the proximity to the docks mean that the influx of wools on game day cause an explosion in the collectible tariffs and thus cause damage to our posistion on the top of the financial table.

Additionally, as the kop end will be visible from space, I humbly suggest a subtle geometric pattern on the roof, something with class, but that might not be visibly recognizable from close proximity...

And as a honor for his service to the physio staff, a poster of Dr. Zaf at the landing gate:

I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
I've been following this thread closely and have found it fascinating. But as someone without any real architectural qualifications I've been reluctant to comment. However it seems to me that meady's Xangfield project makes a lot of sense. To my untrained eye it still looks a little small, but like I say I'm no expert.

The only disappointing thing is the absence of the Dortmund corners. I did like those. I know meady says that the first-class postage from Germany was expensive but has anyone explored the possibility of sending them second class? Even if they arrived in September, after the first two home games, we could maybe install them by the end of the month. I know it's a bit of a faff, but they'd look really great.

But please ignore that suggestion if there's some sophisticated architectural reason why it wouldn't work.

Hey guys.
Thank you for the feedback.
I forgot to mention that we will be digging downwards and making several more tiers. Technically it will be three Anfields on top of each other but below sea level.
Regards the corners from Germany. They're playing hardball and waiting until the referendum, i've never known the germans to be stubborn when it comes to europe.
If and when they get moved over, we will be demolishing the liver building parts and reconstructing them for student accommodation in concert square due to the student flat shortage.
YNWA

« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 04:53:45 pm by meady1981 »

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
Aren't you worried about Morlocks if we dig too deep underground?

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not to worry mate the World's Biggest HD screen is being imported over.   21,000 square feet of 1080p high-definition and 218 feet wide and 95 feet tall.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
You could get an amazing Purslow's Cock on those stands.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
You could get an amazing Purslow's Cock on those stands.

:shocked
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Hey guys.
Thank you for the feedback.
I forgot to mention that we will be digging downwards and making several more tiers. Technically it will be three Anfields on top of each other but below sea level.
Regards the corners from Germany. They're playing hardball and waiting until the referendum, i've never known the germans to be stubborn when it comes to europe.
If and when they get moved over, we will be demolishing the liver building parts and reconstructing them for student accommodation in concert square due to the student flat shortage.
YNWA

Any chance of a couple of "How am I doing, Boss?" with Shanks and Paisley somewhere in the stands

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Hi guys.
I haven't heard from the Chinese in weeks. Something about this whole thing doesn't seem right.
Seen in some other threads people worrying about the Liver bird on the main stand. Im working on some impressive giant bronze statue ideas.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
 :wellin :thumbup

That's exactly what I was thinking when I envisaged the bird on our lovely new stand. You are a genius and should be employed by the club on the new Anfield Road End project without delay.  😉
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline youngie

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
This is so funny

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
This is so funny

You're not wrong - the below just broke me when I first read it last month ;D

Hi guys. Sorry its been a while but Ive been spending a lot of time on my latest render.
We make the worlds largest doughnut and fill it with a stadium. We get a 140,000 seat stadium AND we keep the sponsors happy.
Theres been a lot of talk about re-routing WB and Anfield road lately and this is the perfect solution, its a piece of piss to tunnel through doughnut.
And the best part is, not only to we get to fill in the corners, the WHOLE STADIUM IS A CORNER.

Pick the holes out of that Craig (pun intended).

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
I done a banter

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
#bluebantz

Edit - #bloobantz. Lolz.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Hi guys.
I haven't heard from the Chinese in weeks. Something about this whole thing doesn't seem right.
Seen in some other threads people worrying about the Liver bird on the main stand. Im working on some impressive giant bronze statue ideas.

Ace
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
Just read this whole thread :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
:D

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
Is it so difficult to buy the houses on the other ends? If so, why?

If the offer is good enough?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Because a. people don't want to sell, and b. when you get down to the last few there is always some who will hold out for a massive amount as they know you need the land.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!

What for?

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97

Is that you Robbie?
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
Is that you Robbie?

Fowler?

I just think the main stand is part 1 of the evolution of Anfield. Part 1 of 4.

Offline RedorRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
The main stand looks fantastic, I honestly don't think we need much more work to get the ground spot on, in my opinion and it is just an opinion the anfield road stand obviously is a definite as its bloody awful and then the Kop just straighten it at the back and maybe extend slightly to raise the roof to the height of the centenary stand would be perfect, is it possible to do that without affecting Walton breck road. Basically extending the overhang that the Kop already has, I am no architect so don't know if this is possible, it's just to me looking at all the pictures having the Kop roof the same height as the centenary would improve the look, but my skills don't run beyond helping the kids with Lego.
I would build on the back of the Centenary as they did originally when it was the Kemlyn Road Stand. Increase the length slightly so its the same length as the main and increase the top tier back until the same Height as the Main stand. If they include a plinth they can put a larger bar, maybe a indoor/outdoor market on when not match days.

And then the Annie Road End up to the same height again........ So the stands would be different configurations i.e. 2 tier.... 3 tier but with an overall imposing size!!!

I keep getting stick from Spurs fans because they're going to a 61K stadium..... but that will be extremely expensive if not impossible to increase!!!

But with our 4 stands the possibility is endless :-) 65K...... 70K..... 75K

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I would build on the back of the Centenary as they did originally when it was the Kemlyn Road Stand. Increase the length slightly so its the same length as the main and increase the top tier back until the same Height as the Main stand. If they include a plinth they can put a larger bar, maybe a indoor/outdoor market on when not match days.

And then the Annie Road End up to the same height again........ So the stands would be different configurations i.e. 2 tier.... 3 tier but with an overall imposing size!!!

I keep getting stick from Spurs fans because they're going to a 61K stadium..... but that will be extremely expensive if not impossible to increase!!!

Awww. Diddums.   Pooor you.

Grow a pair.

So they have more seats?  Who gives a flying one.   

I thought I'd strayed into the skyscraper city thread for a minute.  ::)

Seriously though. You don't win anything for having a bigger ground, or more seats.  It's just a means to an end to produce more match day revenue.

Nothing more.

It's what you do with that money, that makes things interesting.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 05:24:57 pm by Big Red Richie »

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
I would build on the back of the Centenary as they did originally when it was the Kemlyn Road Stand.Increase the length slightly so its the same length as the main and increase the top tier back until the same Height as the Main stand.

If they include a plinth they can put a larger bar, maybe a indoor/outdoor market on when not match days.And then the Annie Road End up to the same height again........ So the stands would be different configurations i.e. 2 tier.... 3 tier but with an overall imposing size!!!

I started replying but it's pointless. You have no idea how any of that could be done or whether it's possible or affordable. It's literally wank.

And if you're getting stick over Spurs getting a new stadium, maybe tell them to get to fuck? 2 League Cups in the last 25 years and they still can't finish above Arsenal. We've been 'shit' for 25 years and have still won a European Cup, a UEFA Cup, 2 European Super Cups, 3 League Cups and 2 FA Cups.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

You're in the wrong thread, the skyscraper dream thread is a little below this one.