Author Topic: Augsburg Away - 18th Feb  (Read 84336 times)

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
Re: Augsburg Away - 18th Feb
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2015, 04:25:23 pm »
Cheers for the train/airline info lads

Offline ★deb★, please ?

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2015, 04:26:36 pm »
How do most people get them ? ST holders take em all?

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2015, 04:34:14 pm »
How do most people get them ? ST holders take em all?

It's based on loyalty on previous games, the below is the selling information from the Sion game...

Spoiler
# Liverpool FC have released the following ticket information regarding the Europa League game with FC Sion at the Stade De Tourbillon, Switzerland on Thursday December 10, kicking off at 7pm local time (6pm GMT).

The club has received an allocation of 564 stand tickets for this all ticket fixture.

Ticket prices

Adult: £52

All tickets purchased online will be sent via Special Delivery at a charge of £4.98.

Alternatively, supporters can request for their tickets to be held for collection at the Anfield ticket office, by completing the online comments box when making their purchase. If collection is requested, the special delivery charge will be refunded.

Hospitality Members

Qualifying Executive Box holders, Centenary, Premier, Executive, Reds Bar and International members should contact the Hospitality Sales Department on 0151 263 9199.

Disabled supporter applications

Qualifying wheelchair, visually impaired and ambulant disabled supporters should telephone 0843 170 5555 and select the disability option to speak to one of our advisors.

Official packages

Please note that the club will not be offering an official trip for this game.

Ticket sales

Tickets will be available to Hospitality Members, Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders who attended Rubin Kazan (05.11.15) and have had their travel visa and boarding pass approved by the club.

On sale Monday November 23 from 8.15am GMT. Supporters who purchase during the above sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Tickets will then be available to Hospitality Members, Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at the following European away fixtures during previous Seasons:

Bordeaux (17.09.15), Beşiktaş (26.02.15), Ludogorets (26.11.14), Real Madrid (04.11.14), Basel (01.10.14), Zenit (14.02.13), Udinese (06.12.12), Anzhi (08.11.12), and Young Boys (20.09.12),

Attendance at nine games: On sale Tuesday November 24 from 8.15am. Supporters who purchase during the above sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Attendance at eight or more games: On sale Wednesday November 25 from 8.15am.

As the number of qualifying applicants exceeds the number of available tickets, we cannot guarantee that all who apply will be successful in securing a ticket. Those supporters who are not successful are urged not to travel.

If tickets still remain a further announcement will be made. Please visit the club website www.liverpoolfc.com

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction online or at the Ticket Office window.

There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.

Tickets purchased for this match may count as priority for any future away matches within this competition; however this does not guarantee that tickets for future European away matches will be available to all who apply.

Supporters are strongly advised to retain ticket stubs and proof of travel documents.
[close]

Offline ★deb★, please ?

• Anny Roader
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2015, 04:40:42 pm »
Based on away games attendance. DAMMIT.
There are not even crappy games to build up those points, 564 tickets Sion must have sold out in a minute.

:(

Thanks though

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2015, 05:07:23 pm »
Based on away games attendance. DAMMIT.
There are not even crappy games to build up those points, 564 tickets Sion must have sold out in a minute.

:(

Thanks though
We got lucky in the Sion sale.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2015, 06:57:53 pm »
Might be better trying the home end if you're local?

Crappy games? Ppl spend money to support their team. Regardless. Loyalty then gets rewarded, it doesn't come overnight
We are a team of one half.

Offline ★deb★, please ?

• Anny Roader
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2015, 07:39:49 pm »
What I meant with crappy games was ie the game v Hearts couple of years back, we couldn't make it but could not get rid of our tickets either.
We're not really local, not even German. Just keen to get in there. Local support ain't an option.

I do realize how that loyalty thingie works, it's what makes it possible for us to enroll in the auto cup scheme in the first place.
It just sucks when you can't get in/started

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2015, 07:53:17 pm »
We got lucky in the Sion sale.

Not all of us. ::)

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2015, 07:59:55 pm »
What I meant with crappy games was ie the game v Hearts couple of years back, we couldn't make it but could not get rid of our tickets either.
We're not really local, not even German. Just keen to get in there. Local support ain't an option.

I do realize how that loyalty thingie works, it's what makes it possible for us to enroll in the auto cup scheme in the first place.

Are you female and do you like Eddy Merckx? ;D

Offline ★deb★, please ?

• Anny Roader
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2015, 08:04:32 pm »
Are you female and do you like Eddy Merckx? ;D

I am not. How come? :p

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2015, 08:07:02 pm »

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2015, 08:07:15 pm »

We've all been there. But this season allocations have been fairly small so only those with many credits could get them. But that is not always the case and there will be opportunities again.

Though if you had Hearts, surely you could have got some subsequent tickets too?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 08:10:06 pm by Shanklygates »

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2015, 09:42:56 pm »
We've all been there. But this season allocations have been fairly small so only those with many credits could get them. But that is not always the case and there will be opportunities again.

Though if you had Hearts, surely you could have got some subsequent tickets too?

Hearts was a qualifier.  Dont get loyalty for qualifying rounds for some stupid reason.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2015, 09:47:07 pm »
Hearts was a qualifier.  Dont get loyalty for qualifying rounds for some stupid reason.

It was Stephen.

Offline ★deb★, please ?

• Anny Roader
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2015, 10:59:48 pm »
I meant Hearts at home.
We go to 90% of our home games, friends take the other 10%. But the year we were disqualified against Zenit(2 years ago?) I called the club and they told me without away trips you cant get a ticket for the final..
I was(and am) hopeful of that happening.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2015, 08:08:06 am »
You can get final tkts from UEFA too thou can't you, so at least you have a chance in Europe unlike the domestic cups. or is that just the CL?

Forgot Hearts was just a qualifier but i agree it should count

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2015, 02:12:07 pm »
You can get final tkts from UEFA too thou can't you, so at least you have a chance in Europe unlike the domestic cups. or is that just the CL?

Forgot Hearts was just a qualifier but i agree it should count
Yeah there is a ballot for Champions league and europa league finals!!
Unless an english team gets there ya may struggle to shift them if you were to buy a couple,......depends who makes the final...us hopefully!!!
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2015, 11:34:35 am »
Can't wait for this.

Staying in Munich i presume, with everyone else.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2015, 04:35:12 pm »
Decided to stay in Munich, booked an apartment. Which train to Augsburg is everybody gonna take and back with the last one?

My airline wont guarantee free train tickets sadly, so which site people will use to buy train tickets?

the same one momo suggested? http://www.bahn.com/i/view/GBR/en/prices/germany/rail_and_fly.shtml

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2015, 04:58:57 pm »
Decided to stay in Munich, booked an apartment. Which train to Augsburg is everybody gonna take and back with the last one?

My airline wont guarantee free train tickets sadly, so which site people will use to buy train tickets?

the same one momo suggested? http://www.bahn.com/i/view/GBR/en/prices/germany/rail_and_fly.shtml
Yes, that is the one.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2015, 08:10:59 am »
Flying with Singapre Airlines from Manc on the day of the game.

What's the story with the train tickets.

Any freebies because you have booked with the airline etc???

Cheers in advance for the FB

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2015, 08:14:54 am »
See the link two posts above yours! I don't know the details, I need to read it too

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2015, 08:19:43 am »
Yea just PM'd one of the lads.

Seems my airline does it (Singapore Airlines) from Manc....

But not sure what it is im after e.g. If I can get a return from Ausburg to Munich that day including from the airline or what it is on offer.

The website doesn't really say much....

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2015, 08:21:39 am »
Ah I see... Yea if your airlines on that list you can get a free return train to Ausburg.

You register and pre book with the flight booking reference..

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2015, 08:29:20 am »
It is confusing. Just looking at Lufthansa's site and it is trying to charge me 29 euros each for Rail and Fly!? ???

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2015, 08:30:19 am »
Reading that link, maybe you do it afterwards? Says it needs your booking ref....I hope! Going to skip that step and just book the flight!

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2015, 08:32:24 am »
Reading that link, maybe you do it afterwards? Says it needs your booking ref....I hope! Going to skip that step and just book the flight!

Thats the impression I got mate yea. Flight first then book after with your book REF

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2015, 09:12:32 am »
It is confusing. Just looking at Lufthansa's site and it is trying to charge me 29 euros each for Rail and Fly!? ???

Different deals with different airlines. Luft charge €29. Singapore do free ones, I have used it with Emirates before and it was free.
I don't think think it's worth doing with Lufthansa as you get your own for cheaper.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2015, 09:40:31 am »
Thanks. That is what I was thinking!! :D

Online Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2015, 10:39:39 pm »
Anybody know how many tickets we are likely to get.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2015, 11:26:12 pm »
Anybody know how many tickets we are likely to get.
1,500/1,600 alf.

Online Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2015, 10:11:09 am »

Offline Dhlfc92

• Main Stander
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2015, 10:11:19 am »
I was thinking yesterday, Augsburg away is a few days before the hillsborough verdict is due (22nd Feb). Was thinking it would be a good idea if any reds that are going can bring flags related to justice and the 96 to show are support a few days before the verdict is set to be announced. Thought I would post this now weeks before the game to see what others think?

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2015, 01:34:59 pm »
I was thinking yesterday, Augsburg away is a few days before the hillsborough verdict is due (22nd Feb). Was thinking it would be a good idea if any reds that are going can bring flags related to justice and the 96 to show are support a few days before the verdict is set to be announced. Thought I would post this now weeks before the game to see what others think?

Great idea, me and my lad will take our JFT96 one, and Andy ( Acle ) has the 'Justice delayed is justice denied' banner that he always takes on Euro trips and will no doubt be going.....anyone else?
« Last Edit: January 1, 2016, 11:52:58 am by hoppyLFC »
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #74 on: January 1, 2016, 11:15:05 am »
Yes lads & lasses the 'Justice Delayed' banner will be going to Augsburg, great idea to show our support and see you all there.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #75 on: January 2, 2016, 05:21:37 am »
If people are booking from Munich -Augsberg, or anywhere else for that matter, and there are at least 6 of you book together on
http://www.bahn.de/i/view/GBR/en/prices/germany/group-saver-fare.shtml
This was around 22 euro return for 6 people, compared to a single person of 58 Euro for people doing Munich there and back same day.
Bought 8 from Nurenberg to Augsberg return for 14 quid each person. Then booked a week later for 2 others and it was 29 quid each.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #76 on: January 2, 2016, 06:33:26 am »
How are they if you have a tkt for 6 but there are only two? Anyone know? I know it's cheaper to get a group tkt in Munich for the metro and they are up to 5 or something so wondered if the trains are the same? Ta :)

Online kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #77 on: January 2, 2016, 09:19:25 pm »
1,500/1,600 alf.

Saw our regular Merseyside Police representative who travels to all the domestic and European aways today at West Ham, we are getting 1300 and they will need to be collected in Augsberg.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #78 on: January 2, 2016, 09:49:29 pm »
I got told that today too but wasn't sure if it was true. Why over there - not like they don't have time to send them! They just seem to be moving the goalposts this season - eg travel for Kazan counting (fair enough) but not Bordeaux, usually current seasons counts before last but no.... Just not sure what to expect.

And they will need to have arrangements for people who are going on others' tkts - as they have asked before for the names of those travelling. Lots will be stuck otherwise, us included prob!  :-\

Online kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #79 on: January 2, 2016, 10:07:26 pm »
Can only think that they're aware that proof of travel is easy to fake so are changing tack.