Author Topic: Sunderland  (Read 178225 times)

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Sunderland
« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2015, 10:26:55 am »
What a fat twat of a man. A man with no grasp of how to behave respectful and humble to ones peers. I hope he chokes on some dog shite!

It's the measure of the man.  ::)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #121 on: October 14, 2015, 02:13:08 pm »
What has fat Sam won as a manager, fuck all, whilst Rafa has won off the top of my head  La Liga, Champions League, FA Cup, Europa League, all because Rafa had a go at fat Sams lovechild with that facts speech.
#Sausages

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #122 on: October 14, 2015, 04:06:47 pm »
He won the League of Ireland 1st Division with Limerick in 91/92. His full list of honours below

Player

Bolton Wanderers

Football League Second Division Winner: 1977–78

Manager

Limerick

League of Ireland First Division Winner: 1991–92

Notts County

Football League Third Division Winner: 1997–98

Bolton Wanderers

Football League First Division Play-off winner: 2001
    Football League Cup Runner-up: 2004

West Ham United

Football League Championship Play-off winner: 2012

Individual

Premier League Manager of the Month: August 2001, November 2003, January 2004, December 2006, February 2014, October 2014.

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2015, 05:03:29 pm »
Is Adebayor still on a free? Bet he signs him on a monster contract

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2015, 05:22:21 pm »
Imagine belittling one of the most decorated coaches in the game when your most significant achievement is avoiding relegation with various clubs.

He's good at what he does, but the levels of arrogance are substancially out of sync with his record. He and Hodgson are two of a kind in that respect.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2015, 05:27:17 pm »
He won the League of Ireland 1st Division with Limerick in 91/92. His full list of honours below

Player

Bolton Wanderers

Football League Second Division Winner: 1977–78

Manager

Limerick

League of Ireland First Division Winner: 1991–92

Notts County

Football League Third Division Winner: 1997–98

Bolton Wanderers

Football League First Division Play-off winner: 2001
    Football League Cup Runner-up: 2004

West Ham United

Football League Championship Play-off winner: 2012

Individual

Premier League Manager of the Month: August 2001, November 2003, January 2004, December 2006, February 2014, October 2014.

Meanwhilst Rafa's full list of honours as manager

Real Madrid U-19s
Spain U-19 League: 1992–93
Spain U-19 Cup: 1990–91, 1992–93

Extremadura
Segunda División promotion: 1997–98

Tenerife
Segunda División promotion: 2000–01

Valencia
La Liga: 2001–02, 2003–04
UEFA Cup: 2003–04

Liverpool
FA Cup: 2005–06
FA Community Shield: 2006
UEFA Champions League: 2004–05
UEFA Super Cup: 2005

Inter Milan
Supercoppa Italiana: 2010
FIFA Club World Cup: 2010

Chelsea
UEFA Europa League: 2012–13

Napoli
Coppa Italia: 2013–14
Supercoppa Italiana: 2014
#Sausages

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2015, 05:57:22 pm »
Imagine belittling one of the most decorated coaches in the game when your most significant achievement is avoiding relegation with various clubs.

He's good at what he does, but the levels of arrogance are substancially out of sync with his record. He and Hodgson are two of a kind in that respect.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/allardyce-i-should-be-manager-of-real-madrid-not-blackburn-2082454.html

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2015, 08:55:15 am »
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/allardyce-i-should-be-manager-of-real-madrid-not-blackburn-2082454.html

Reminds me very much of this, from Roy:

"Of course, my track record, if people bothered to study it, would put me in the same category as [Sir Alex] Ferguson enjoys today..."

As if no-one has bothered to have a look and therefore knows he's talking absolute nonsense.

It's the level of unjustified arrogance that really irks me with Hodgson. Add Allardyce to that list.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2015, 12:15:27 pm »

"Of course, my track record, if people bothered to study it, would put me in the same category as [Sir Alex] Ferguson enjoys today..."

As if no-one has bothered to have a look and therefore knows he's talking absolute nonsense.

It's the level of unjustified arrogance that really irks me with Hodgson. Add Allardyce to that list.

:lmao :lmao
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2015, 12:23:25 pm »
Old dinosaur managers like Allardyce and Hodgson are part of the reason why English managers are so unfashionable and have an image problem these days
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline slidez

• Main Stander
« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2015, 12:44:49 am »

"Of course, my track record, if people bothered to study it, would put me in the same category as [Darren] Ferguson enjoys today..."

Fixed :)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #131 on: December 27, 2015, 10:41:21 am »
Since Allardyce took over they have won three and lost six. He made several changes in their thumping to City with home games against us and Villa in mind. They also haven't won a game this month losing to Arsenal, Watford, Chelsea and Man City. Their only home wins have been against ten man Newcastle and a late win over ten man Stoke.

Offline Anfield Ed

• Middle name "Dick". Wants it hard, wants it fast.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Warrior #224
« Reply #132 on: December 27, 2015, 10:50:01 am »
Doesn't matter who is in charge of Sunderland - there are not three worse teams than them in the league this season so they'll go down.

Offline MagicHat

• Seeks SingleBunny For Professional Relationship And Cosy Nights In
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: December 27, 2015, 11:13:57 am »
I get the slight sense Allardyce regrets taking the job, hasn't got scorers, struggling to get his side to start games properly, defensively abysmal.

Needs one hell of a January window!

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #134 on: December 27, 2015, 11:29:15 am »
Needs one hell of a January window!

I think they'll probably end up cutting their losses or loaning out a bunch of players like Lens and Defoe. Probably the six changes against City was less a demonstration of squad rotation in a match Sunderland would have likely lost anyway and more a call for more cash at a club that has only rarely in recent years demonstrated how to get value for money

Offline BeautifulGame91

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: December 27, 2015, 12:33:26 pm »

I think they'll probably end up cutting their losses or loaning out a bunch of players like Lens and Defoe. Probably the six changes against City was less a demonstration of squad rotation in a match Sunderland would have likely lost anyway and more a call for more cash at a club that has only rarely in recent years demonstrated how to get value for money

The six changes are slightly exaggerated though .
The only regular first choice  players missing were Watmore for D Graham and Pantilimon for Mannone

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2015, 10:04:56 pm »
Listen to how bitter Allardyce is.

Can't wait for these to get relegated.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2015, 10:13:42 pm »
Actually looked alright tonight I think. They certainly have the fight in them to stay up but not sure if they have the quality.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: December 30, 2015, 10:20:12 pm »
Actually looked alright tonight I think. They certainly have the fight in them to stay up but not sure if they have the quality.

Certainly not up front, christ Borini and Defoe? Awful awful players.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: December 30, 2015, 10:24:09 pm »
Absolutely shite and can't wait to see them fuck off with Aston Villa.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #140 on: December 30, 2015, 10:25:45 pm »
:o

What?!!!!

If we'd turned up we'd have spanked them 3 or 4 tonight. Worse than Newcastle.

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: December 30, 2015, 10:27:50 pm »
While Fat Sam may give them more fight than they had previously their squad may be their undoing. Successive transfer windows have seen them sign has beens and never were's.
Justice for the 96!

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #142 on: December 30, 2015, 10:28:56 pm »
Can't wait for these to get relegated.

I think they are likely to go down. Their home form is poor, but they don't concede a lot, so they could always could convert a few close losses into draws and wins. The fact that the two home games they have won were against opposition down to ten men is a major issue. The biggest problem is their away form as they seem to get hammered away from home.  They have conceded three or more goals in four of their last five away games. Since Allardyce has taken over they've conceded 17 goals in the six away games he's been in charge.

They are realistically eight points away from safety due to their goal difference. January and February are huge for them: Aston Villa (H), Swansea (A), Spurs (A), Bournemouth (H), Man City (A), Liverpool (A), Man Utd (H), West Ham (A)

Allardyce seems to be rightly prioritizing defence with Lamine Kone from Lorient likely to be their first signing of the January window. When you are having to start 36 year old Wes Brown, who is five years past his sell by-date, you have a problem. They've scored more goals than West Brom and Swansea, and one fewer than Stoke, but have shipped in 38 goals, which is worse than Aston Villa. That said they could do with a greater attacking threat than Borini or Defoe.

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: December 30, 2015, 10:36:46 pm »
:o

What?!!!!

If we'd turned up we'd have spanked them 3 or 4 tonight. Worse than Newcastle.
Yes, yes they are.  They are worse than everybody you cheeky fucker    :P

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2015, 10:39:50 pm »
They are shit. Did a cracking job of dragging us down to their level though. Just like Newcastle did the other week.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: December 30, 2015, 10:40:46 pm »
Full of overpaid and overpriced players. Hope they get relegated

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #146 on: December 30, 2015, 10:43:26 pm »
Will always have a bit of a soft spot for how funny they found the late Aguero goal.

But...they hired that fat English walrus so deserve what's coming to them.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline IndianRed

• Legacy Fan
  • Derp Derp
« Reply #147 on: December 30, 2015, 11:14:09 pm »
They are a dire dire side with almost no quality to speak of in any area of the pitch. Allardyce will be looking for a target man in the Carlton Cole mould in January so that he can go back to his route one style of football. I just hope the rest of the league does enough to sink them. Almost an embarrassment looking at the pace at which they hire and fire absolutely mediocre managers.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #148 on: December 30, 2015, 11:31:50 pm »
would sooner see Newcastle go down..but these will do
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: December 30, 2015, 11:32:12 pm »
Sam Allardyce: "If that's a red card (Lens on Sakho), he's (Klopp) a soft German. It was a yellow."

Fuck off you fat muppet.

Offline ManchesterBlue

• Hologram fan with digital flag 'full members cup runners up 1986'.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone
« Reply #150 on: December 30, 2015, 11:33:40 pm »
They are shit. Did a cracking job of dragging us down to their level though. Just like Newcastle did the other week.
Quite shocked at how bad they were. They were bad against us but not that bad. They literally looked like a pub team tonight and on that showing will struggle in the Championship. Another Bolton in the making I suspect.

Looks like two American-owned teams will be getting relegated this season. I'd always assumed that the spate of USA take-overs was a prelude to getting enough votes for introducing a more US-based system into the PL, such as central marketing, sharing of revenues and abolition of promotion/relegation. If two of those teams that have been owned by Americans for quite a few years go down, I wonder how that will play?

Offline Redinho

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: December 30, 2015, 11:33:46 pm »
I hope they go down, gang of c*nts, led by a walrus faced triple chined muppet.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #152 on: December 30, 2015, 11:43:27 pm »
This prick is slightly cheesed off :lmao  :wave

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lkO6DO9KcfQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lkO6DO9KcfQ</a>
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2015, 11:46:01 pm »
Sam Allardyce: "If that's a red card (Lens on Sakho), he's (Klopp) a soft German. It was a yellow."

Fuck off you fat muppet.

Klopp really is good at winding up the bellend managers in this league. That's Pardew, Pulis and now Alladyce.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2015, 12:13:38 am »

Fuck off you fat muppet.
technically isn't that classed as a racist comment under the FA rules, sure it said something about references to race/religion/nationality

Online Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2015, 12:22:41 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lkO6DO9KcfQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lkO6DO9KcfQ</a>

Wannabe TrueGeordie?

Offline ManchesterBlue

• Hologram fan with digital flag 'full members cup runners up 1986'.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone
« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2015, 01:02:32 am »
technically isn't that classed as a racist comment under the FA rules, sure it said something about references to race/religion/nationality
Are we OK with "fat, walrus-faced bastard?"

Offline Redinho

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: December 31, 2015, 01:17:44 am »

I dunno what is more off-putting, them teeth or that unibrow,  ::).

Offline Redinho

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2015, 01:18:44 am »

I dunno get Suarez to comeback and say it and then they would probably enforce it.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2015, 01:24:13 am »
Bloody heck is Sunderland cut off from the rest of England? Look's like a mutant.