Author Topic: Suso  (Read 85967 times)

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
Re: Suso
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2015, 01:04:37 am »
he has the skill, technique, but clearly lacks the suarez burning determination to make it.  Seems content to pick up a pay packet like jose enrique for doing abit of training and then going out to town. 

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2015, 01:12:49 am »
he has the skill, technique, but clearly lacks the suarez burning determination to make it.  Seems content to pick up a pay packet like jose enrique for doing abit of training and then going out to town. 

I think you're right. He was probably so far ahead of everyone else in terms of technique coming through that he never had to work on his physicality or tactical awareness and now that the edge in terms of technique has been shortened (still think technically he was as good as anyone in our squad) but his lack of physicality is really hurting him. The physical transformation that Sterling went through and Ibe is going through seems to have skipped him entirely. Even Tex seems to be becoming a bit of a unit while this guy is slight as he always was and seems to also be carrying a bit if timbre to go with it. No where near the application that any of the others have shown despite bags and bags of talent.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Online child-in-time

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: January 4, 2016, 02:49:40 pm »
Gone to Genoa on loan.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #43 on: January 4, 2016, 04:00:01 pm »
A bit of timbre. I like that expression.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2016, 09:39:04 am »
it seems that way

he lacks work ethic
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2016, 10:35:05 am »
A bit of timbre. I like that expression.

Where are you from?

Offline _00_deathscar

• Has a quite operational deflecsor shield.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
    • The Suite Life by Chinmoy Lad
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2016, 04:12:09 am »
it seems that way

he lacks work ethic

Could say the same for Shelvey.
All things luxury travel. Be inspired for your next trip: https://www.thesuitelife.com.hk

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2016, 02:58:42 pm »
Or maybe he just isnt particularly talented?

Personally just think he's one of those players who got hyped up too much because he stood out as a youngster, think its a bit harsh to suggest he's just a lazy one who is actually amazingly talented.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2016, 03:00:36 pm »
What position has he been playing in Italy?

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2016, 03:01:02 pm »
Or maybe he just isnt particularly talented?

Personally just think he's one of those players who got hyped up too much because he stood out as a youngster, think its a bit harsh to suggest he's just a lazy one who is actually amazingly talented.

There was a lot of talk when he was at LFC that his attitude wasn't the best and he enjoyed the footballers lifestyle a bit too much, so I think there's probably something to it
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2016, 11:36:33 am »
Just scored for Genoa. Good for his :)
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2016, 12:05:41 pm »

Running the show at the minute.  Should have had another only for  good save

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2016, 04:01:27 pm »

Well what do you know, he gets a game, and he stands out. Surprise fucking surprise

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2016, 05:13:08 pm »
Well what do you know, he gets a game, and he stands out. Surprise fucking surprise
should never have sold him

Rodgers out

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2016, 05:16:26 pm »

He'll put in a few decent performances and then he'll go back to his normal self.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2016, 05:25:53 pm »
should never have sold him

Rodgers out

:lmao
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2016, 05:55:36 pm »
He on loan there?

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2016, 11:50:22 am »
he is on loan until the end of the season yes

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2016, 02:22:33 pm »
Suso scores again for Genoa to make it 1-0 early on.
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline U13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2016, 03:02:52 pm »

Offline muyuu

• Google Groomer. reddit remain campaigner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2016, 03:09:42 pm »
Madness that it was considered an own goal.
"Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does"
-sinnermichael

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=303961.msg11432382#msg11432382

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2016, 04:23:25 pm »
He'll be flying at Genoa and might get his chance at Milan next year under a different coach.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2016, 05:09:34 pm »
He'll be flying at Genoa and might get his chance at Milan next year under a different coach.

He should just make sure he's somewhere he's guaranteed to play, because, his record is very good (when he gets picked).

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2016, 07:08:22 am »
And get himself into shape. He might gain half a yard of pace that'll make him a much better player.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline muyuu

• Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2016, 11:08:57 am »
The potential is there. He's still in time to get his act together regarding work rate/ethic.
"Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does"
-sinnermichael

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=303961.msg11432382#msg11432382

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2016, 05:09:43 pm »
Regardless of his work ethic, Milan was a terrible choice for him.

Maybe they made him a good offer and I'm sure Milan is a great place to live, but it was always going to be tough to get established there. The fact they are a shambles makes it harder for a young inexperienced flair player like Suso.

Can't help but feel he'll end up back in Spain, where he'll probably do pretty well.

Offline Chig

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA!
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2016, 09:53:13 am »
Regardless of his work ethic, Milan was a terrible choice for him.

Maybe they made him a good offer and I'm sure Milan is a great place to live, but it was always going to be tough to get established there. The fact they are a shambles makes it harder for a young inexperienced flair player like Suso.

Can't help but feel he'll end up back in Spain, where he'll probably do pretty well.

.......Milan is one of the worst city in the world........ in my worthless opinion of coz....
KD7 SG8 RF9 JB10

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2016, 04:56:27 pm »
.......Milan is one of the worst city in the world........ in my worthless opinion of coz....

Don't really know what it's like to be honest. Maybe he's into fashion

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2016, 10:10:01 pm »
I spent 3 days in Milan and the whole experience could have been copied verbatim from the "Dangers & Annoyances" section of a Lonely Planet guide. You know the score: pickpockets trying to yank your camera off your neck, gypsies smacking you in the face with cardboard signs, young men milling about ticket machines saying hand me those lire I'll show you how it works. And a youth hostel straight out of the 1950's complete with 9-to-5 lockout and 7am wake-up siren. Awful weather, too. Fuckin' hated it.

Oh yeah Suso... good luck to him or whatever.

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on with hope in your heart
« Reply #69 on: April 3, 2016, 04:37:56 pm »
Suso's on loan to Genoa, for whom he just scored a hat trick against Frosinone, who are 2nd from bottom in Serie A.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-former-liverpool-fc-midfielder-11131350
“It's impossible,” said Pride.  “It's risky,” said Experience.  “It's pointless,” said Reason.

“Give it a try,” whispered the Heart. - Ken-Obi

Offline muyuu

• Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #70 on: April 4, 2016, 03:52:01 am »
Suso's on loan to Genoa, for whom he just scored a hat trick against Frosinone, who are 2nd from bottom in Serie A.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-former-liverpool-fc-midfielder-11131350

Good stuff.
-sinnermichael

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: April 5, 2016, 01:49:18 am »
Still don't think we should have let him go. Could have loaned him out and seen what would have happened.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: April 5, 2016, 02:58:36 am »
Still don't think we should have let him go. Could have loaned him out and seen what would have happened.

He looks nothing like a Klopp player.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: April 5, 2016, 03:14:20 am »
Nice work suso

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: April 5, 2016, 03:17:23 am »
He looks nothing like a Klopp player.
True, but we didn't know we were gonna get Klopp. And unfortunately, our best striker doesn't look like one either. Sometimes you have to adapt
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #75 on: April 5, 2016, 06:32:18 am »
Can't keep him even if we want to. Not sure I'm in favour of bending over backwards to keep him if the rumours of questionable attitude are true.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Online child-in-time

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: April 5, 2016, 06:39:40 am »
Nothing wrong with letting him move imo, but he's another one we could have gotten something for him in return (other than the compensatory fee in the region of €1m Milan paid us for cancelling his contract) and didn't.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: April 5, 2016, 03:24:40 pm »
We didn't let him go. He wouldn't sign his contract.

He wasn't getting game-time and we shouldn't be putting players on contracts they aren't worth

We have a ton of questionable transfer decisions. This definitely wasn't one of them.

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: April 5, 2016, 03:29:25 pm »
We have a ton of questionable transfer decisions. This definitely wasn't one of them.

What it does call into question is why bother having an academy at all really imho.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #79 on: April 5, 2016, 04:04:19 pm »
What it does call into question is why bother having an academy at all really imho.

Does it?

Sterling is why we have a youth academy. So are Flanno, Ibe, Rossiter, Ojo, Smith, etc.

Some will come good and go on to become club legends. Some will play for us and maybe move on. Others will look promising but ultimately not make the grade.

There will always be more, lot's more, of the latter than for former.

I really don't know why Suso not making it here (and not really impressing when on loan anywhere) brings the academy into question at all.