Author Topic: I had a dream last night...  (Read 6171 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: I had a dream last night...
« Reply #40 on: June 1, 2016, 10:09:21 am »
I had a dream my ex girlfriend broke up with her current boyfriend and then got with this fat kid I used to go school with. What does that mean?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41 on: June 1, 2016, 10:11:35 am »
this one made me chuckle, the first bit is plausible

I had a dream last night. Suarez signed for Arsenal. He scored on his first shot, a volley from the center of the pitch. The game was stopped so that they could hand out cake to everyone at the Emerates.
Weird.

Online damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: June 1, 2016, 10:13:35 am »
Is it always with friends? Or family?

It might represent fulfilment or a sense of providing for family/friends i.e. being strong or maybe there have been instances recently where you have stepped up or offered support for someone.

I have a lot of fairly mad dreams, so I do tend to look them up as it is astonishing how the interpretations can reflect on your own life.

Jesus you have nailed it. I moved home recently after 4 years away and I've been offering a lot of emotional support to loved ones.

And eating a lot more read meat but I love BBQ's :)

I find it astonishing at times to. It was actually a recurring dream of family and not fitting in among acquaintances that made me move home. and I've never been happier. I know when people say follow your dreams it's not always possible (like when I've scored the winner in 109 consecutive Champions League finals at Anfield). But if it is, it's a good place to start planning.
« Last Edit: June 1, 2016, 10:31:41 am by damomad »
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #43 on: June 1, 2016, 10:37:29 am »
Jesus you have nailed it. I moved home recently after 4 years away and I've been offering a lot of emotional support to loved ones.

And eating a lot more read meat but I love BBQ's :)

I find it astonishing at times to. It was actually a recurring dream of family and not fitting in among acquaintances that made me move home. and I've never been happier. I know when people say follow your dreams it's not always possible (like when I've scored the winner in 109 consecutive Champions League finals at Anfield). But if it is, it's a good place to start planning.

That sounds more likely to be the cause of your dream then, than eating too much meat!

If you have quite vivid dreams or get a lot of recurring dreams, it might be worth investing in a dream book so you can look them up and get an understanding of what's going on in your head.

I used to look a lot of my dreams up but now I don't bother so much, as they are easy to interpret. I don't know if there's any benefit to knowing what your dreams mean, I'm not even sure of the accuracy of them but it's just something I find interesting, as more often than not they seem to relate to things going on in my life.

Online damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: June 1, 2016, 10:45:27 am »
That sounds more likely to be the cause of your dream then, than eating too much meat!

If you have quite vivid dreams or get a lot of recurring dreams, it might be worth investing in a dream book so you can look them up and get an understanding of what's going on in your head.

I used to look a lot of my dreams up but now I don't bother so much, as they are easy to interpret. I don't know if there's any benefit to knowing what your dreams mean, I'm not even sure of the accuracy of them but it's just something I find interesting, as more often than not they seem to relate to things going on in my life.

When I suppressed stuff in daily life (anger, frustrations at people, hanging around with folks I had nothing in common with) it ate at me subconsciously at night. I sometimes wonder what celibate people like priests and monks go through at night. you know, holding back natural feelings. Then I stop because it weirds me out.

Never occurred to me that if things were going well in life, you could have happy recurring dreams.
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2017, 08:14:25 pm »
I had a weird dream last night the BBC did a TV production of Harry Potter and they cast Rolf Harris as Voldemort.

God know what that was all about
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2017, 10:28:06 pm »
I had a dream I got two letters from someone in Dublin. That's weird because I don't know anyone in Dublin and haven't received a personal letter in the last 25 years.

I regularly have dreams about looking for a bar to meet my mates. I know it's in Liverpool but it's on a windy hill and the bars feel like they should be in a small Mediterranean town. I know the looking for my mates is anxiety based but the hilly aspect is a bit weird.

Where is Frasier Crane when you need him?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2017, 11:07:26 pm »
I've had three lucid dreams, and in every one of them, as soon as I realise I'm dreaming, I throw myself into the air and fly.
It's absolutely the best feeling ever  8)
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.