Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 31205 times)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Facebook
« on: February 7, 2012, 11:25:17 pm »
Facebook is a wonderful tool. However, sometimes you meet many types of people on it. This thread is about those types. Yes you can block them from your news feed but is that fun?

The constant update

Despite twitter, some people feel the need to update their statuses every other minute to let us know what pointless bit of minutiae they are doing at that moment. sometimes they even link facebook with twitter so we see all their goings on. Without exception every single one of their statuses are boring. 'Ate a FAB lol' is not an exciting occasion worthy of letting all your 1400 friends know that.

The Baby

Babies are wonderful things. They have their whole lives ahead of them and they're cute. And it's true that they take over a parent's life, and in this case, unfortunately, their facebook. Firstly the mum-to-be informs all her friends of her bump, her morning sickness, how she's growing etc. Then come the profile pictures of the ultrasound, then the newborn. One photo album of adorable baby schnuzzy wuzzums is fine. However it never ends there with this mum. Teething, vomiting, night sickness, possible illnesses ranging from the common cold to dengue fever, are all shown at constant intervals. Eventually the mother doesn't have pictures of herself anymore, just her kid. And there is always 'I've bred. I'm superior to you'. Changing nappies does not entitle you to any superior observations about the universe with your 'intuitive mother's knowledge' if your intelligence is slightly lower than that of a ham sandwich.

The Raver

Who doesn't like going out? It's fun and gets rid of those pesky notes in your wallet and gives your stomach new challenges firstly in the ranges of alcohol then a late night curry/kebab. Indeed for the raver, going out IS his life. It starts usually on a Tuesday when we here what particular late night establishment he will be 'HITTING HARD'. This is followed by some SICK BEATZZ which normally sound like a hair dryer in a washing machine. Come Friday night, which the Raver tells us as well like he's some sort of day speaking clock, we are treated to pictures of the alcohol that he is going to consume, and geographical locations of the various drinking establishments. A sub-species of this is the facebook promoter who constantly invites you to events, asking you to say their name at the door like they are some sort of amazing celebrity. These invitations are ceaseless and unwaning.

The Political person

Do you like knowing the intricate details of welfare policy in Sao Tome and Principe? Well, regardless of whether you do soon you will, thanks to political junkies. Every newspaper article, blog post, reddit joke is posted on their wall urging you to VOTE ___ (unless of course that article disagrees with any aspect of their POV). People unwary enough to engage in debate with these people are subjected to a barrage of pre-planned posts, which either heckle, side-step or misinform the poor person, either creating a slanging match or the poor person withdraws. Come General Election time all the stops are pulled out, party emblems dot the person's page, and everyone realises suddenly they have washing to do.

The Photo Lover

We all have pictures of ourselves on Facebook. But for the Photo Lover, it is some sort of contest, trying to get as many up as possible. These vary. There are Nightss outttttt (sic) with 150 pictures of people pre-drinking in flats and then posing in Topshop dresses (because it is normally girls, though boys are known as well), photos that have been checked obsessively and touched up in Photoshop then 5 pictures of them actually out drinking, all too blurry to see everything. Then there is Summerrrrrr (sic) in which the person fancies seeing themselves as an artist. There are pictures of a sunset, a countryside where everything is black and white apart from one particular object, and as much general artiness as is possible on a free webcam. Then there are us pictures of the person and their partner in various sickening positions (more later). Finally there are pictures of the person themselves, constantly put up, as this person cannot go more than 15 seconds without some reaffirmation of their beauty

The Couple

For the couple, everyone must know they are in a relationship. Apart from the obligatory facebook relationship, which is more important than the actual relationship, there are pictures of the couple together that run into the thousands. Status updates constantly refer to how amazing their partner is, what they've been cooked, where they're going, what holidays have been booked, and generally how much better their life is than your's. Any contact with these people is a game in which you guess how long before you think 'when are they going to mention they have a boyfriend'. Worst of all are the sickening posts they leave on each other's wall, replete with hearts and 'x's. Yuck. If you do this and you are over 16, please re-evaluate your life.

The Moaner

Facebook is a place to express emotions and the Moaner takes full advantage. "my life is rubbish", "hate my parents", "god so annoyed today" are usual passive-aggressive or plain aggressive updates designed to get the most attention possible. The moaner is an avid liker of pages like 'you don't deserve me', and quotations by marilyn Monroe. They can be either boy or girl and should be avoided like dysentry.

The Parent

Last but not least we have the parent. If you have your parent on facebook, or, have them as a friend, you know what a minefield it is. If you add them, do you alter your profile so that they don't see that picture of you strawpedoing a VK? Or do you take the risk. Parents on FB take two forms. Either they are a categorically useless with all aspects of it, posting on it as often as Terence Malick makes movies. Or they add all the useless games, Farmville, Mafia Wars etc and bug you with pointless continuous updates. OR, the final and most deadly options, they try to chime in with your friend's adding posts, which scatter your friends like a lion amongst wilderbeest. Such posts are usually horrifically awkward.

Anyone got any others?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 09:27:19 am by John C »

Offline Jonny-LFC

• Kopite
  • Yorkshire Red
Re: The People You Meet On Facebook
« Reply #1 on: February 7, 2012, 11:30:16 pm »
"The Baby" annoys me so much, one young lass recently had a kid and she had a Facebook diary of a picture everyday, sometimes two if it did something like amazing like smile or burp.Took me about two months to delete her, don't know why I left it so long.
@JonnYNWA

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #2 on: February 7, 2012, 11:33:09 pm »
Cant stand FB. Maybe its a generation thing?.   

Not sure but

A: Im on it

B: I don't post on it (well three a year)

C: its the future.

Kids love it.  Which is why I worry about the people who are on it.

Offline Lucas21

• A Better Future
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Half of Everything is Luck
« Reply #3 on: February 7, 2012, 11:43:21 pm »
Maybe it's more in Ireland but

The Footie Debate

The amount of shite spouted by myopic Mancs about Liverpool, strangely I find Spurs fans to be the next twattish about Liverpool. Obsessed with everything LFC

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 7, 2012, 11:43:45 pm »
The slags?
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Gerrard_8_

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5 on: February 7, 2012, 11:45:12 pm »
The people who post every single fucking youtube vid they watch on their FB page. Friday and Saturday nights are particularly bad. Your newsfeed becomes an endless stream of them. Usually of shit songs nobody likes. I've got one friend who does this EVERY FUCKING NIGHT. And nobody ever comments or likes them. It's just an endless stream of shit music.

The people who 'share' everything. You're looking through funny pics on facebook, great. Like them if you think they're good. No need to 'share' every bloody one to your wall though.

The cat/dog people. Similar to The Baby, but 'baby' has fur.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #6 on: February 7, 2012, 11:45:58 pm »
The Tommy Bowe Facebook page, is the best place on the internet, to pull lasses.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #7 on: February 7, 2012, 11:47:21 pm »
The Tommy Bowe Facebook page, is the best place on the internet, to pull lasses.

Did you have to say that?  Last we see of Killer Heels.....

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 7, 2012, 11:48:36 pm »
'Thought I'd share a pic of belle in her poshbug bug lol :-) I looooove it xxx'

Followed by a picture of a toddler in a fucking pram.

I barely spend any time on it for reasons such as the above.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: February 7, 2012, 11:49:48 pm »
Maybe it's more in Ireland but

The Footie Debate

The amount of shite spouted by myopic Mancs about Liverpool, strangely I find Spurs fans to be the next twattish about Liverpool. Obsessed with everything LFC

Stoke fans also have an irrational hatred for us.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline Gerrard_8_

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #10 on: February 7, 2012, 11:50:48 pm »
Oh and the farmville/any other shiteville people who turn your newsfeed in to a wall of posts about what they've grown on their farm, the cow they've just adopted, whos crops they've just watered etc. They add 400 people they don't know to help out on their farm and then spend their life maintaining it and posting about every fucking thing they do. My Mum is one of these people. Thankfully it's all hidden on my feed or I think i'd punch her.

Offline Rococo

• mo-sissoko
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: February 7, 2012, 11:54:57 pm »
Got someone on mine who keeps writing 'missing someone', 'thinking of you', 'counting down the days' and other such nonsense.

That can be annoying in itself but there are never any replies to these comments. 

To me that means either one of two things - 1. the other person isn't on facebook so what's the fucking point or 2. the other person is reading these comments and doesn't really feel the same.

Either way, the end result is the same.  Said person is making a tit of themselves

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: February 8, 2012, 12:00:17 am »
'don't waste your time crying over spilt milk because who wants milk when you could have wine?!'

16 likes.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #13 on: February 8, 2012, 12:04:14 am »
Cant wait to hear Harvest Fields input on this one.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: February 8, 2012, 12:06:09 am »
I hate Mark Zuckerberg. The rich wanker
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: February 8, 2012, 12:10:49 am »
I use Twitter much more now. Facebook's still good for sharing pictures/videos/links, keeping in touch with people you've not seen for a while or just generally chatting with mates, but it's too full of girls telling each other how amazing they look and lots of people taking life very seriously.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: February 8, 2012, 12:11:05 am »
I hate Mark Zuckerberg. The rich wanker

he created a monster, there must be about 10 million wives/girlfriends getting goosed behind there fellas backs because of him, and vice versa. ha ha
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline What's the procedure Mr Mod?

• A custom title is the bit that may appear around about here...and believe me, you've got off lightly! Likes a bit of Bottom.
  • Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #17 on: February 8, 2012, 12:13:23 am »
Something along the lines of "Why do people feel the need to get involved in other people business. Grrr... :(

11 likes, 28 comments.

What's up chick?
Wots up babe?
U ok hun?
Just ignore them honey, nothing better to do wiv there own lives.
Oh nothing much, just people winding me up.
Actually it's Stacey, needs to get her own life.
She's just jealous.
Jealousy. Anyway your gorg so forget it.

Aaaaaaaaaargh. Fuck off you idiots.

Part of me wants to tell her what I think, that'd cause a stir.
These are people in there mid twenties too, not kids.
Twitter me: https://twitter.com/#!/BenLetcher

Justice for the 96 - you'll never walk alone.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #18 on: February 8, 2012, 12:20:12 am »
he created a monster, there must be about 10 million wives/girlfriends getting goosed behind there fellas backs because of him, and vice versa. ha ha
And getting caught doing it, happened to a friend of my sisters, the bloke she was off with updated saying how much he had enjoyed rattling her, and of course he knew people who knew her boyfriend who then informed him. Best bit was they were fighting over it and he was saying how he knew she had done it, her denying it, came crying to my sister who said well you cant blame him when it was all over facebook, she stopped the whinging double quick with an 'I've got to go' ;D
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: February 8, 2012, 12:20:42 am »
'don't waste your time crying over spilt milk because who wants milk when you could have wine?!'

16 likes.
I'm gonna write this is my status :P
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: February 8, 2012, 12:24:58 am »
And getting caught doing it, happened to a friend of my sisters, the bloke she was off with updated saying how much he had enjoyed rattling her, and of course he knew people who knew her boyfriend who then informed him. Best bit was they were fighting over it and he was saying how he knew she had done it, her denying it, came crying to my sister who said well you cant blame him when it was all over facebook, she stopped the whinging double quick with an 'I've got to go' ;D

i know a few that have been caught out, cos of that site,m getting tagged in pictures as well.

"what did you get up to last night babe"

"not much stayed in, bored"

"oh right, its just i have just seen you tagged in a picture smashed in revolution last night"

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: February 8, 2012, 12:26:39 am »
put on your status something really clever, and intelligent etc, no replies.

Put i have just had a boss shit - 38 replies.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: February 8, 2012, 12:32:58 am »

I've never ever had proper replies to intelligent meaningful posts. Like the yanks out campaign, or the hillsborough/Kevin Williams campaigns. But as soon as I mention something irrelevant, all the imbeciles come crawling out of the woodwork. Facebook is shite, and I hate the day it was ever invented. Fuck you Zuckerberg
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #23 on: February 8, 2012, 10:51:58 am »
The baby one is driving me insane at the moment. It seems every female in my 'friend' list is up the duff and simply cannot wait to let the entire world know about it - every two minutes, so every time I log in (which is increasingly rare) i'm bombarded with:

A) Side on 'bump' pictures.
That's not a bump, you're fat.

B) Ultrasound scans that show absolutely fuck all besides a black and white splodge.

"Oooh look he's got your nose! xxx"

Bollocks. Nothing more to add to that one.

C) A time-line update informing the entire world of precisely what object the brat is comparable to today in size.

"You're baby is the size of an orange".

I've got an orange for lunch, how does that fit in your timeline?

I have resisted thus far to comment on these kinds of updates as I would like and have instead (wisely) given myself a Facebook sabbatical.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #24 on: February 8, 2012, 10:54:40 am »

That's absolutely bang on as well.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #25 on: February 8, 2012, 10:58:11 am »
Cant wait to hear Harvest Fields input on this one.

Im not going there but the twats who put up 30+ songs in one night fuck me off. I have to be fairly sensible on mine now as i get a lot of abuse with some of the jokes i used to post. Even my sister took me off her family list thing and called me an evil sick c*nt. No sense of humour some ppl.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #26 on: February 8, 2012, 11:01:36 am »
The copy-cat poets.. and the supposedly meaningful ones..

"Don't hold on to what hurts you
Make room for what makes you good ♥"

bla bla bla

"If you have a daughter (or hamster) that you have carried for 9 mts... bla bla - wonderful - post this on your wall"

"the fat kid all of you used to tease - the tears he was crying...
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #27 on: February 8, 2012, 11:02:54 am »
Cant stand FB. Maybe its a generation thing?.   

Not sure but

A: Im on it

B: I don't post on it (well three a year)

C: its the future.

Kids love it.  Which is why I worry about the people who are on it.
Pretty much sums it up for me. Ditto Twitter. Yes I realise I'm becoming a dinosaur.

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: February 8, 2012, 11:04:02 am »
I love 'The Debaters' who actually think it's worthwhile to get into fruitless arguments over people expressing opinions. It can lead to hilarity, but really getting sucked into such trife is quite dumb in the first place. I almost got sucked in last night when my brother said he thinks Kenny has a shit attitude and is an idiot basically. Very hard to resist, but resist I did.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline -Nay-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: February 8, 2012, 11:05:28 am »
Quick look at my homepage -
''REAL MEN STAY FAITHFUL They done have tym to look For other woman because they're Too busy thinking of new ways to LOVE THERE OWN WOMAN ♥''

And that was from a lad...

Deleted.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: February 8, 2012, 11:05:51 am »
"When Demba Ba watches babe station they ring him"

"Demba Ba scored a goal in Fifa 12 while plying Fifa 11"

Offline -Nay-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: February 8, 2012, 11:07:06 am »
"When Demba Ba watches babe station they ring him"

"Demba Ba scored a goal in Fifa 12 while plying Fifa 11"

wtf...

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: February 8, 2012, 11:08:17 am »

Offline NotAsBigDanno

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: February 8, 2012, 11:33:19 am »
People that use status shuffle because they are too thick or boring to write their own  :no

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: February 8, 2012, 11:38:17 am »
Ones that piss me off are the girls who end up with a c*nt of a fella, looks like he should be caged before being released onto a group of un-suspecting geese for his dinner and then moan about being used.

It's your own fault you soft bint, you want a lad that treats you right then stop acting like a slag and getting your clit rammed by nobheads who wouldn't be able to tell you what 1+1 equals without giving it atleast 2 years fucking thought.

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: February 8, 2012, 11:39:44 am »
The people who think facebook is a platform to expand on their chain emails with pictures of 'Post this if you truly care about blah blah blah. Only 5% of my friends will do this because most of you HAVE NO HEARTS AND ARE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PEOPLE PLEASE REPOST THIS DUMBASS PICTURE OR YOU'RE GOING TO HELL'

Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #36 on: February 8, 2012, 12:35:43 pm »
I think a few of those categories in the OP are spot on especially 'The Moaner' & 'The Couple'. Facebook has turned into a massive publicity stunt with everyone trying to out-do each other, especially since the tagging at places feature has been introduced. I just don't know why you'd tag yourself at 'x' place on a night out, surely going on a night out is about having a good night and not updating your status every 5 minutes. You'd never get someone tagging themselves at McNasty's but if they're having a cocktail at Alma De Cuba or The Hilton 10/10 everyone else will know about it.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Gerrard_8_

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #37 on: February 8, 2012, 01:24:47 pm »
The people who think facebook is a platform to expand on their chain emails with pictures of 'Post this if you truly care about blah blah blah. Only 5% of my friends will do this because most of you HAVE NO HEARTS AND ARE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PEOPLE PLEASE REPOST THIS DUMBASS PICTURE OR YOU'RE GOING TO HELL'

Yes. And the repost this as your status type things. Like this...

"Every person has 1000 wishes. A cancer patient only has one wish, to get better. I know that 97% of facebookers won't post this as their status, but my friends will. Repost for a cure for cancer <3 <3 <3 "
I see this at least twice a week.

Now, I've lost people to cancer. Of course I want a cure. But this sums it up nicely...

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #38 on: February 8, 2012, 01:31:04 pm »
wow quite a few of those categories are spot on.

So many of those c*nts on my facebook, especially the preggers women, fucking hell.

Doesnt that say a lot about your facebook friends though?

I rarely post statuses and when I do they are either derogatory, funny, sexist etc, I use facebook messenger to chat to my girls as they are not allowed to text me..I use twitter more :)
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: February 8, 2012, 01:40:08 pm »
I use it to leave sarcastic comments on people that I know. Mostly due to whatever update or picture they post.
I rarely make updates, but when I do it's a bit condescending and mostly about either football or having a sly dig at someones else update and leaving them to guess if it is them.

What really fucks me off at the moment and I mean REALLY is all that pathetic "Tired.com" "Bored.com" I just put underneath "Limitedvocabulary.co.uk"

It is useful for showing another side to people, mostly how fucking ignorant and stupid they are.