Author Topic: Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann  (Read 166699 times)

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Re: Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann
« Reply #1080 on: July 25, 2017, 02:05:15 pm »
.....since the inauguration,Trump has been “working nonstop, 70 days in a row, [he] hasn’t taken a day off” as part of his effort to make America great again and to take a stand for God.

“He is unashamed in standing up for increasing an awareness of God in the United States,” she said. “He recognizes how important that is and that that is a basis of Western civilization … As a believer in Jesus Christ, I could not be more happy with what I am seeing coming out of the Trump White House. This is beyond my wildest expectations.”

“The president himself is man of prayer and man who loves to receive prayer,” she cooed. “He is a man who, I do believe, understands who the God of the Bible is and he wants to lift up the God of the Bible here in the United States … The Lord is working mightily in our government and I believe it is because God is being reverenced, God is being lifted up. Prayer is not foreign in the White House, it’s not foreign in the Executive Office Building; looking to God, looking through Bible studies, this is not foreign anymore.”

____________ said that Trump deserves all the credit because “he is somebody who gets the fact that the God of the Bible is, He is, He exists, He is real … This president is very bold about the need for God in our country.”

___________ was among those who met with Trump in the Oval Office recently, where she said they were able to present “the faith perspective voice” to him and explain that enacting public policies based on biblical principles will “be the best for America.”

“I’m shocked at how happy I’ve been with what I’ve seen so far,” she said. “I really believe that it’s because of prayer. I totally believe it’s based on prayer. He’s president because of prayer, the advances we’ve seen are based on prayer and I think, going forward, that is what we need.”

Guess who?

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1081 on: July 25, 2017, 02:27:21 pm »
Guess who?

Rule of thumb:
General batshit craziness: Palin
Batshit craziness + God in every sentence: Bachmann
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1082 on: July 25, 2017, 05:38:38 pm »
Yeah sure. The God those fundamentalists believe in certainly loves a guy who has been married three times and has kids from various women...

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #1083 on: July 25, 2017, 06:25:40 pm »

They're Christian soldiers as the song goes and he has their back. That's all they care to know.

America is a country that has had this tradition of faux-religious zeal a long long time. Hell, the KKK burn crucifixes...there is nothing Christian these limited backward types won't bastardise to wage holy war.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1084 on: July 25, 2017, 07:58:04 pm »
The message of Bacmann and others like her, that "God is a basis of Western Civilization" is very dangerous. She's one of those evil people who wishes for a deadly war between "Christianity" and "Islam". A war where they won't have to fight, nor any of their children or familiy members.
It makes me so fucking angry that people like her are able to sleep at night.

Besides all that, weren't the Founding Fathers against collusion between Government and religion?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1085 on: July 25, 2017, 09:22:22 pm »
she said they were able to present “the faith perspective voice” to him and explain that enacting public policies based on biblical principles will “be the best for America.”

This coming from people who claim they fear Sharia Law  ::)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ALPH1217

• Legacy Fan
  • "C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!"
« Reply #1086 on: July 25, 2017, 09:30:41 pm »
.....since the inauguration,Trump has been “working nonstop, 70 days in a row, [he] hasn’t taken a day off” as part of his effort to make America great again and to take a stand for God.

“He is unashamed in standing up for increasing an awareness of God in the United States,” she said. “He recognizes how important that is and that that is a basis of Western civilization … As a believer in Jesus Christ, I could not be more happy with what I am seeing coming out of the Trump White House. This is beyond my wildest expectations.”

“The president himself is man of prayer and man who loves to receive prayer,” she cooed. “He is a man who, I do believe, understands who the God of the Bible is and he wants to lift up the God of the Bible here in the United States … The Lord is working mightily in our government and I believe it is because God is being reverenced, God is being lifted up. Prayer is not foreign in the White House, it’s not foreign in the Executive Office Building; looking to God, looking through Bible studies, this is not foreign anymore.”

____________ said that Trump deserves all the credit because “he is somebody who gets the fact that the God of the Bible is, He is, He exists, He is real … This president is very bold about the need for God in our country.”

___________ was among those who met with Trump in the Oval Office recently, where she said they were able to present “the faith perspective voice” to him and explain that enacting public policies based on biblical principles will “be the best for America.”

“I’m shocked at how happy I’ve been with what I’ve seen so far,” she said. “I really believe that it’s because of prayer. I totally believe it’s based on prayer. He’s president because of prayer, the advances we’ve seen are based on prayer and I think, going forward, that is what we need.”

Guess who?
Hilarious - especially since this guy doesn't have a Christian bone in his body.

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1087 on: July 25, 2017, 09:53:27 pm »
Hilarious - especially since this guy doesn't have a Christian bone in his body.

Unless Putin is a Christian.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #1089 on: July 26, 2017, 03:58:55 am »
The message of Bacmann and others like her, that "God is a basis of Western Civilization" is very dangerous. She's one of those evil people who wishes for a deadly war between "Christianity" and "Islam". A war where they won't have to fight, nor any of their children or familiy members.
It makes me so fucking angry that people like her are able to sleep at night.

Besides all that, weren't the Founding Fathers against collusion between Government and religion?

In God we Trust was added to US currency 140 years later...

I don't think Ben Franklin was religious...he was a heavy partier.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1090 on: August 1, 2017, 11:03:38 am »
Former Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann was a guest on Jan Markell’s “Understanding The Times” radio program again last weekend, where she claimed that a hotline set up by the city of Minneapolis for reporting hate crimes was fascist and a violation of the separation of church and state.

Last month, Minneapolis announced that a hotline had been established to allow residents to report hate crimes, which include “any crime against a person or property motivated by prejudice against someone’s race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender or gender identity. This includes prejudice-motivated property damage (including graffiti), stalking and assault.”

Bachmann claimed that this hotline is really an attempt to outlaw criticism of Islam and institute Sharia law, insisting that its creation is a violation of the separation of church and state.

“What we’re seeing is that hotlines are being set up by units of government for the purpose of encouraging people to call in and rat on their fellow man to report a hate crime,” she warned. “What they’re trying to do is implement anti-blasphemy laws. They’re trying to implement Islamic Sharia law locally in order to quiet churches and quiet anybody who would talk about what the truth is about Islam.”

“What they want is civilization jihad,” Bachmann continued. “They want jihad through the court system to silence speech because when you take away someone’s speech rights to speak out—like we’re doing right now, to tell the truth about something—then it’s game over … There should be a lawsuit filed against the city of Minneapolis for doing this. They have violated the so-called separation of church and state that the left is so in love with because they’re preferring Islam over any other religion and, number two, they’re fascists. That’s what they are, they’re fascists; they want to shut down your right to free speech.”

Source

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1091 on: August 1, 2017, 04:02:21 pm »
Bachmann's a bit of a MILF though, isn't she?

Offline DivisiveNewSigning

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1092 on: August 1, 2017, 05:15:16 pm »
Bachmann's a bit of a MILF though, isn't she?

Nothing on Lisa Ann Sarah Palin though.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1093 on: August 1, 2017, 05:49:49 pm »
Nothing on Lisa Ann Sarah Palin though.

The thought of one bunny boiling MILF is enough, thank you.

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1094 on: August 22, 2017, 03:46:12 pm »
So proud.....

Michele Bachmann Named ‘Pastor To The United Nations’

Former congresswoman Michele Bachmann says her new ministry to the U.N. is “a vital part of preparing the world for the End Times.”

Right Wing Watch reports the former Republican congresswoman discussed her new ministry to the U.N. last weekend at right-wing pastor Jim Garlow’s Skyline Church.

Claiming that “the return of Jesus Christ is imminent,” and noting that “the clock is striking 11:59 on God’s time clock and as history is culminating in as read in Revelation,” Bachmann explained the supposed importance of her new mission:

I believe that God is starting a new thing, and because the time is short before Christ comes again to this earth, He is giving everyone one more chance.

There was an attempt in the book of Genesis for all of the nations to come together and to raise a fist against God in pride and arrogance. It was called the Tower of Babel, and God dispersed the people at the Tower of Babel. Never again did all the nations of the earth come together until the League of Nations, under President Woodrow Wilson. That broke up, it didn’t work and then we have World War II and the U.N. was started and it’s been an organisation that has had a lot of negative repercussions because it is not under a holy authority of a mighty God and there’s been vain imaginations of a fist again against an almighty God."

Previously, Michele Bachmann served as part of President Trump’s Evangelical Advisory Board, providing “support” to Trump on “issues important to Evangelicals and other people of faith in America.”

Bachmann is a controversial figure, and a dangerous Christian extremist. In the past Bachmann has:

argued that immigrants should be indoctrinated into “America’s predominant Christian religion;”

attributed the United States’ success to the Ten Commandments while claiming that U.S. lawmakers stand “under the authority” of the ancient biblical figure Moses;

claimed that gays promote child rape, and pedophilia;

claimed that God uses terrorist attacks to humiliate President Barack Obama.

Speaking about her new assignment at the U.N., Bachmann said:

I don’t know a darker, more deceived place on earth than the U.N. Because as we saw at the Tower of Babel, that’s probably the last time when we saw all the nations of the earth come together in a moment of deception … Their goal has been from the very beginning, the creation of a one-world order; but not a one-world order under the umbrella of the Holy Spirit, a man’s attempt at a one-world order that only brings about chaos, confusion, deception, delusion, pain.

Bottom line: Michele Bachmann is a dangerous and deranged Christian extremist. And now she will be preaching her toxic brand of Christianity to anyone at the U.N. who will listen.

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1095 on: August 30, 2017, 12:43:26 pm »
Sarah Palin Just Lost Her Defamation Lawsuit Against the New York Times

A federal judge in Manhattan on Tuesday threw out former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s lawsuit against the New York Times. Palin had sued the paper for defamation earlier this year over an editorial that linked her to the 2011 shooting that severely injured Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-Ariz.), killed six people, and wounded 18 others.

In his opinion, Judge Jed Rakoff wrote that the Times was clearly protected by the First Amendment. “Nowhere is political journalism so free, so robust, or perhaps so rowdy as in the United States,” he said. “In the exercise of that freedom, mistakes will be made, some of which will be hurtful to others.”

In the disputed article, published by the Times in June, the paper’s editorial board drew a connection between the Tucson, Arizona, shooting and a map of targeted electoral districts, including Gifford’s, circulated by Palin’s political action committee. The PAC had placed gun crosshairs over the districts in question—and used gun-related language elsewhere to promote its efforts. Though the paper posted a correction noting that no link had been established “between political rhetoric and the 2011 shooting,” Palin’s lawsuit alleged that the Times effectively blamed her for the shooting despite knowing there was no evidence for its claim.

A private person who files a libel lawsuit must prove that the information published about them was false and damaging to their reputation. A public figure such as Palin has to meet a higher standard. She had to demonstrate that the Times editorial board published false and defamatory information knowing that it was false—or at least that the board demonstrated a reckless disregard for the truth.

Clay Calvert, a University of Florida professor and First Amendment expert, told the Washington Post that the Times was clearly protected under the law:

The Times opinion piece is plainly opinion, they quickly corrected it in response to reactions once it was published, and the First Amendment provides breathing space and protection for such statements absent clear and convincing evidence of actual malice precisely so that threats and lawsuits won’t squelch a vigorous real-time discussion of public issues.

In a motion to dismiss the case, the Times argued that its editorial board in no way acted with a disregard for the truth. Judge Rakoff agreed:

Responsible journals will promptly correct their errors; others will not. But if political journalism is to achieve its constitutionally endorsed role of challenging the powerful, legal redress by a public figure must be limited to those cases where the public figure has a plausible factual basis for complaining that the mistake was made maliciously, that is, with knowledge it was false or with reckless disregard of its falsity. Here, plaintiff’s complaint, even when supplemented by facts developed at an evidentiary hearing convened by the Court, fails to make that showing.

Mother Jones

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1096 on: January 2, 2018, 06:51:57 pm »
**fires up corkboy's batsignal**

Michele Bachmann Is Asking God Whether She Should Run For Al Franken’s Senate Seat

Former Minnesota congresswoman and current “pastor to the United Nations” Michele Bachmann joined End Times prepper pastor Jim Bakker for a series of television programs that aired last week, during which she revealed that she is currently considering making a run for the U.S. Senate seat that is set to be vacated by Al Franken.

On last Wednesday’s show, Bachmann said that she has “had people contact me and urge me to run for that Senate seat” and that she is asking God if doing so in His will for her.

Bachmann said that she would be willing to run in order to take godly principles into the Senate but is concerned that she will be unfairly attacked by Washington insiders because “the swamp is so toxic.”

“I trust in a big God,” Bachmann said, asserting that she “was supposed to run for president” in 2012 in order to make the the repeal of Obamacare the central issue of the Republican platform. “I feel like I was wildly successful … I didn’t win, but I moved the debate. So I didn’t shed a tear when I left the contest because I felt like, you know, I fulfilled the calling that God gave me.”

“So the question is am I being called to do this now?” she added. “I don’t know.”

Bakker eventually piped in to express his concern about the nasty nature of politics today, saying that “right now, they want to kill the president of the United States and if they could put a contract [out on Donald Trump]—which they probably already have—they would do so.”

Link

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1097 on: January 2, 2018, 07:24:34 pm »
Which they probably already have""

Casual like
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1098 on: January 2, 2018, 07:25:23 pm »
Which they probably already have""

Casual like

Who's "they"?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1099 on: January 2, 2018, 07:26:44 pm »
Who's "they"?

Well it certainly ain't the Russians, that's for sure.

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1100 on: January 2, 2018, 07:31:04 pm »
Who's "they"?

The Deep State, obvs. Wake up, sheeple.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1101 on: January 2, 2018, 10:10:44 pm »
That Jim Bakker sounds like a sensible sort. Hope he runs for office soon.

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1102 on: January 2, 2018, 10:30:40 pm »
That Jim Bakker sounds like a sensible sort. Hope he runs for office soon.

You mean convicted felon, televangelist and rapist Jim Bakker?  Yep, he fits right in with the modern GOP.

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1103 on: January 3, 2018, 10:29:07 am »
“I feel like I was wildly successful … I didn’t win, but I moved the debate. So I didn’t shed a tear when I left the contest because I felt like, you know, I fulfilled the calling that God gave me.”

Missed you, Michele.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1104 on: January 3, 2018, 02:56:07 pm »
Who's "they"?

The last line in that piece of batshittery above:

Bakker eventually piped in to express his concern about the nasty nature of politics today, saying that “right now, they want to kill the president of the United States and if they could put a contract [out on Donald Drumpf]—which they probably already have—they would do so.”

Translated:
"IF people could put out a contract for whacking the President they would do so, and actually this sounded impressive coming out of my mealy mouth, so fuck it, I'll say they probably already have put out a contract to kill the president.  I'm Jonny Real and you're listening to REAL TALK with people who believe Michele Bachmann communes with god."
You'll Never Walk Alone

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1105 on: February 2, 2018, 11:06:15 am »
Michele is talking about running again. Some dear heart paid for this billboard.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1106 on: February 2, 2018, 02:18:13 pm »
Michele is talking about running again. Some dear heart paid for this billboard.

On top of a used book store, double bonus... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1107 on: February 2, 2018, 04:44:58 pm »
Michele, again.

Bachmann said “there is so much decency” in Trump: “He’s head, but he is very much heart and he has so much respect for God.”

“He really does,” she insisted. “He’s lived a wild life, but this is a guy who has respect for God. First and foremost, he has respect for God. I have been in the Oval Office, I put my hands on him, I’ve prayed over this man. He asks for prayer, his whole family asks for prayer, that’s because they understand the importance of God and they respect God.”

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1108 on: February 5, 2018, 06:57:27 pm »
Michele Bachmann: I’m not running for Al Franken’s seat because God won’t answer my prayers about it

Former Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann won’t be running for the U.S. Senate seat vacated by Al Franken.

The Minnesota Republican had been mentioned as a possible candidate since Franken was pushed out over sexual harassment allegations, but she told a right-wing Christian broadcaster she would not run, reported Right Wing Watch.

“I’m not going to run for that office,” Bachmann told End Times broadcaster Jan Markell. “I had a lot of people contacting me, wanting to give me money and be a part of my team to run for a campaign.”

Bachmann said she prayed before reaching her decision, which someone jokingly hoped to influence with a billboard advertisement.

“But what I did is I did what I have done on every other time I thought about running: I took it to the Lord in a very quiet way, I took it before the Lord, I prayed, I tried to have my ears open and hear what God was saying to me,” she said.

In the end, Bachmann said she came to believe God did not want her to run for Franken’s old seat.

“I considered it for quite a long time,” Bachmann said. “From the very first day when Al Franken had announced his resignation from the U.S. Senate, I went before the Lord and it became very clear to me that I wasn’t hearing any call from God to do this.”

Bachmann retired from Congress under an ethics cloud in 2014, following an unsuccessful bid for the GOP presidential nomination.

“I’ve always prayed and tried to seek out what God’s will for me would be, and each time before, I’ve had this inner sense that I’m supposed to do this, I’m supposed to run,” Bachmann said. “It doesn’t mean a guarantee that I’ll win, all it means is that that’s what I sensed in my spirit, that God wanted me to run. I had absolutely no sense from the Lord at all that I was supposed to run this time.”

“I just had no sense from the Lord that this is something that I should do right now,” Bachmann added, “so I’m not going to do it.”
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1109 on: February 7, 2018, 04:44:43 pm »
We've got another live one, folks.

Trump Evangelical Advisor: No Need for Flu Shots When You Can 'Inoculate Yourself With the Word of God'

Gloria Copeland, a televangelist serving on Trump’s evangelical advisory board, has delivered a helpful message to those concerned by alarming reports that we are experiencing the worst flu season in nearly a decade. That message is: actually, there is no flu season, because Jesus went ahead and took care of that.

“Well, listen partners, we don’t have a flu season,” Copeland drawled in a video posted to the Kenneth Copeland Ministries Facebook page last week. “We’ve got a duck season, a deer season, but we don’t have a flu season. And don’t receive it when somebody threatens you with ‘Everybody’s getting the flu!’ We’ve already had our shot, he bore our sicknesses and carried our diseases.”

That being said, she quickly added, “If you’ve already got the flu, I’m gonna pray for you right now ... flu, I bind you off of the people in the name of Jesus. Jesus himself gave us the flu shot.”

Copeland’s husband, Right Wing Watch noted in its post on the video, founded the Texas megachurch that was the site of a measles outbreak in 2013 in which the majority of patients had not been inoculated. Gloria and Kenneth Copeland (who are both on Trump’s shadowy evangelical advisory board) and their daughter Terri Copeland Pearsons—the pastor of the megachurch in question, Eagle Mountain International Church—have all expressed anti-vaccine views.

Link

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1110 on: February 7, 2018, 05:32:46 pm »
So if Jesus gave people the flu shot why are Christians getting the flu? I’m so confused.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1111 on: February 7, 2018, 05:34:26 pm »
So if Jesus gave people the flu shot why are Christians getting the flu? I’m so confused.

All part of gods sick and twisted plan.

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1112 on: February 7, 2018, 05:35:05 pm »

The Christians who are getting the flu are the ones who voted for Hillary. I mean, it's not hard.

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1113 on: February 7, 2018, 05:38:31 pm »
All part of gods sick and twisted plan.

People forget that God is kind of an asshole. But he's softened a bit as he's gotten older. Back in the Old Testament days he'd fuck you with locusts and plagues and shit for a minor infraction. Now he makes you just sick enough to take around 3 days off work and feel shitty for around 10 days generally.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1114 on: February 7, 2018, 05:46:23 pm »
People forget that God is kind of an asshole. But he's softened a bit as he's gotten older. Back in the Old Testament days he'd fuck you with locusts and plagues and shit for a minor infraction. Now he makes you just sick enough to take around 3 days off work and feel shitty for around 10 days generally.

Na that is just because of the devils medicine,were god to have his way everyone who catches flu would die.An average of 10 people a week are dying during Americas current flu season.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1115 on: February 7, 2018, 06:17:47 pm »
To be fair to bet, she gave the prayer away for free instead of asking the people to stump up some cash...

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1116 on: April 9, 2018, 03:48:40 pm »
Sarah Palin Would Run For Office Again ‘In A Heartbeat’

Palin was asked about her 2008 bid by Fox News host Mark Levin during his show “Life, Liberty and Levin” Sunday and whether she was “glad” she ran for vice president.

“Oh yes, I would do it again in a heartbeat,” she told Levin. “I woulda pushed back harder on some of those who were trying to mold me into something that I was not during the campaign. I would’ve pushed back and gotten more truth out there, but heck yeah.”

Palin told Levin she was “surprised” by some of the negative press she got while running with McCain given her “very high” ratings in her home state of Alaska where she was serving as governor. She said she was “mostly shocked” by how little the McCain-Palin campaign did to defend her.

“I was surprised because in Alaska, as I mentioned, my ratings were very high, things were going well in the court of public opinion so I was mostly shocked, Mark, that the campaign itself didn’t defend against a lot of the lies that were being spewed during the campaign, and then when that narrative was created, they created a caricature of Sarah Palin and the Palin family, once that bell is wrung, it’s hard to unring,” she said.

“That aspect was perplexing and frustrating,” she continued. “But I have learned a lot in these 10 years and I don’t put up with as much as I had back then and I don’t let things bother me. I obviously didn’t let a lot of things bother me then either otherwise I’d be crawled up in a fetal position under that table and just want to go away.”

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1117 on: April 9, 2018, 05:00:18 pm »
Wow - remember the days when we laughed at the idea of Sarah Palin being President?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1118 on: April 13, 2018, 07:32:22 pm »
From the "Christians for Michelle Bachmann" FB page...
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1119 on: April 13, 2018, 07:48:04 pm »
Avocados? I mean I don't like them, but witchcraft?