Author Topic: Curry Thread  (Read 66498 times)

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
Re: Curry Thread
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2007, 12:58:38 pm »
II was watching telly at weekend and i saw this guy ( like the best indian chef in England) cook what he said was the most complex and best curry there is

it was called a Xacutti (see link for recipie)

Ive never tried it but it looks devine

anyone tried one here?

http://www.indiaexpress.com/cooking/chicken_xacuti.html

It is excellent.  Goan dish, with heavy Portuguese influences, as the x in the name might suggest.  Goes very well with a pork vindaloo and rice.

Offline TheRedBaron

• Mock Conkey
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Fuck With Guillem Balague!
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2007, 01:30:45 pm »
I live at uni with a goan, might ask him to cook it up for me!
'Jimmy, I get home, I shut the curtains and I sleep'.

- Mascherano after running out of petrol, forgetting his money then being hit in his car on his way home

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2007, 03:06:04 pm »
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2007, 03:26:03 pm »
Here's a six course for ya courtesy of Rai

Browned sweet rice

Serves 4-6

12oz Basmati rice
20fl.oz (600ml cold water)
4 tablespoons vegetable oil or ghee
4 teaspoons soft brown sugar
4 cloves
1 small piece of cinnamon
2 bay leaves
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 onion finely chopped
Salt to taste

Soak the rice in water for 20 minutes. Heat the oil and caramalise the sugar. Drain the rice well and sauté with remaining ingredients for 2 minutes. Bring to the boil; reduce heat to the minimum and cover. Cook gently for 12-15 minutes. Rest for 5 minutes and gently toss before serving.

Raitha

Makes 450ml

Yoghurt is always a welcome accompaniment to hot curries. This has been given a final fry with spices just to flavour the yoghurt slightly.

450ml Plain Yoghurt
½ teaspoon ground fennel seeds
salt, to taste
½ teaspoon sugar
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 dried red chilli
¼ teaspoon mustard seeds
¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
4-6 curry leaves
pinch of asafoetida
pinch of turmeric

In a heatproof dish, mix together the yoghurt, fennel, salt and sugar and chill until you are nearly ready to serve.

Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the remaining ingredients. When the chilli turns dark, pour the oil over the yoghurt. Fold the yoghurt together with spices at the table before serving.

Boiled Egg Curry

This dish is usually served with a Biryani or Pullao but it is equally good with fried whole fish.

Serves 4-6

2 tsp white poppy seeds
2 tsp white sesame seeds
2 tsp whole coriander seeds
2 tbsp desiccated coconut
350ml tomato juice
2 tsp gram flour
1 tsp ginger, grated
1 tsp chilli powder
¼ tsp tsp asafoetida
salt, to taste
1 tsp sugar
6 hard boiled eggs, halved
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
4 dried chillies
6-8 curry leaves
4 cloves garlic, finely sliced

Heat a frying pan and dry fry the poppy, sesame, and coriander seeds for 3-4 minutes. Add the coconut and fry until it turns golden brown. Cool and grind the ingredients together using a pestle and mortar or a food processor.

Take a little tomato juice and blend with the gram flour into a smooth paste. Add the ginger, chilli powder, asafoetida, salt, sugar and the ground spices. Add the remaining tomato juice, place in a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.

Add the eggs and cover with the sauce. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the remaining ingredients until the chillies turn dark brown. Pour the spice and oil over the egg curry, fold the ingredients together and reheat. Serve hot.

Kachoomber (tomato & Onion Salad)

This is a simple relish served with most meals. It provides a contrast to hot curries, with its crunchy texture and refreshing ingredients.

Serves 4-6

2 limes
½ teaspoon sugar
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 onions, finely chopped
4 firm tomatoes, finely chopped
½ cucumber finely chopped
1 green chilli, finely chopped
a few fresh coriander leaves, chopped
a few fresh mint leaves , chopped

Squeeze the juice from the limes into a bowl and add the sugar, salt and pepper. Allow to rest until the sugar and salt have dissolved, stirring occasionally.

Add the remaining ingredients and mix together well. Chill thoroughly, and serve.

Koftas

Serve these tasty kebabs piping hot with Naan, Raita and Tomato Salad. Leftover kebabs can be coarsely chopped and packed into pitta bread spread with fresh coriander relish to serve as a quick snack.

Makes 20-25

450g lean minced beef or lamb
2 tbsp ginger, grated
2 tbsp garlic, crushed
4 fresh green chillies, finely chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 egg
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 tsp garam masala
50g fresh coriander, chopped
4-6 fresh mint leaves, chopped
175g raw potato
salt, to taste
vegetable oil, for deep frying

Place the first 10 ingredients in a large bowl. Grate the potato into the bowl, and season with salt. Knead together to blend well and form a soft dough.

Shape the mixture into portions the size of golf balls. Set aside on a plate and leave to rest for 25 minutes.

In a deep frying pan or wok, heat the oil to a medium heat and fry the koftas in small batches until they are golden brown in colour. Drain well and serve hot.

Fruit Salad

This is a very appetizing and refreshing salad, with a typically Indian combination of citrus fruits seasoned with salt and pepper. It will provide a perfect ending to an Indain meal or as an accompaniment to a Thai or Malay curry.

Serves 6

115g seedless green and black grapes
225g canned mandarin segments, drained
2 navel oranges, peeled and segmented
225g canned grapefruit segments, drained
1 honeydew melon cut into balls
½ watermelon cut into balls
1 fresh mango, peeled and sliced
juice of 1 lemon
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
½ teaspoon sugar
¼ teaspoon freshly ground cumin seeds
1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, finely chopped

Place all the fruit in a large serving bowl and add the lemon juice. Toss gently to prevent damaging the fruit.

Mix together the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the fruit. Gently toss together, chill thoroughly and serve.

G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline Raul!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2007, 03:37:00 pm »
Egg curry days was when I ate toast and jam.

Here is my favourite raita recipe.  Again simple (though time consuming) but absolutely delicious, if you like aubergine.

You need the round aubergines.  Cut them into thinnish (no more than 1/4 inch) slices.  Sprinkle with a bit of salt.

In a pan, heat some vegetable oil.  Put in a couple of teaspoons of cumin seeds and mustard seeds with a red chilly or two.  Wait for the mustard seeds to pop - they will go first.  Fry the aubergine till they are a nice golden brown.  Put them on some paper kitchen towels to get the oil off.  Reuse the same oil till your aubergines are all done.

Put some yoghurt into a bowl.  Whip it up with a bit of salt.  Put the aubergine in in layers.  Dribble a bit of the oil on top in the design of your choice.  Eat.  Thank me.

Offline kemlyn1974

• Anny Roader
  • ALWAYS A RED ALWAYS AN ANTI-RACIST
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2007, 05:24:53 pm »
You don't know ypu've had curry till you've been to The place in Bradford (whose name I've forgotten) no cutlery no beer, just chapattis and fingers and loads of top stuff for about a blue note each!!

Top scoff not arf but wel hot!! Just like I like it!!!

Don't know if anyone's answered this - but you're probably referring to the Karachi. Great place to eat and alledgedly the oldest curry house in Bradford. Still pretty cheap and always cheerful. Don't expect top curry cuisine but always relaxed and a nice vibe. You can have cutlery if you want and these days there seems to be no problem if you bring your own beer ( they don't sell it and always felt previously it was a little frowned upon but seen a lot of folk in there with carry outs). Difficult to explain how to find it..pretty sure it's on Neal Street. V central and great before/aftera film at the media museum. If not sure go out the back of the museum into the car park and look up and to your right slightly and you'll see the red sign!

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2007, 05:51:04 pm »
Just had a tika masala from tesco

Was shit

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2007, 06:08:28 pm »
II was watching telly at weekend and i saw this guy ( like the best indian chef in England) cook what he said was the most complex and best curry there is

it was called a Xacutti (see link for recipie)

Ive never tried it but it looks devine

anyone tried one here?

http://www.indiaexpress.com/cooking/chicken_xacuti.html

Yep I've had one of them but it was a Rafi's Spice Box one and it was lovely.

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2007, 06:37:55 pm »
My mouth is fucking watering just reading this thread.

These days I virtually live in "Ambala" (little curry place in Rusholme)
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2007, 06:39:29 pm »
Never hurts to keep a healthy stock of this

Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2007, 06:50:12 pm »
The Jalfrezi one of them is distinctly edible.

Offline Elli

• kelly without the k, and the y replaced with an i
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2007, 06:51:58 pm »
Patak's pastes and sauces are good but I can't wait to get stuck into some of the recipes in this thread! :lickin

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2007, 07:07:56 pm »
Just had a tika masala from tesco

Was shit

Was it one of those frozen microwave'able pieces of shite?

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2007, 07:09:14 pm »
Was it one of those frozen microwave'able pieces of shite?

Aye

Fooking chippy was shut, so it was either that or starve

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2007, 12:00:38 am »
I've been reviewing Indian restaurants recently, and I'm hooked all over again.  :lickin

Most interesting one was Nepalese - the head chef was also a trained herbalist, so the curry sauce was actually medicinal. ;D

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2007, 12:42:58 am »
Question: when you fry the onions until "they are brown". How brown should they be (just lighty browned, or totally brown....no, not burnt)

My mate says I over do them, and others say "no thats right"
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Raul!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2007, 04:50:50 am »
Question: when you fry the onions until "they are brown". How brown should they be (just lighty browned, or totally brown....no, not burnt)

My mate says I over do them, and others say "no thats right"
Depends.  When I say onions, I mean red onions as we don't have white ones here.  Those should go transparent in most cases.  When it says "brown" you are looking at a nice darkish golden brown.  Dark brown is good too but then the flavor changes and the onions become caramelised and a bit sweet.  Try it a few different ways with the same recipe and see what tastes best.  There is not correct answer as most households will do it in slightly different ways.

Offline buzzing

• Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2007, 01:16:46 pm »
cheers.

will have to try some of these new recipes over the weekend :D
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Stretch Armstrong

• Had sex with a swan
  • Legacy Fan
    • My LFC Blog!
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2007, 01:26:47 pm »
On another point if your not overly confident in creating curry from scratch you can always just buy curry powder which you just had water to and try adding a few spices like chilli, taragon, garam masala and cumin and experiment a bit

If you add an onion and 1-2 of any of the above spices you will create your own unique curry and to your own taste

Remember Garam Masala is a collection pre-mixed spices so its like gold when making curries since it always puts your curries on the right track - its available from most stores in the herb section.  Also the chilli powder dictates the heat of the majority of home made curries that don't use fresh chillis so mild curry use mild red chilli powder etc
homepage: www.liverpoolmoods.com

Follow me on Twatter: @toggerguru

Offline Raul!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2007, 01:29:04 pm »
Curry powder?  That is the Jester Hat of Indian cooking

Garam masala, of course, but anyone using curry powder is a closet Manc.

• Had sex with a swan
  • Legacy Fan
    • My LFC Blog!
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2007, 01:32:28 pm »

Or a wool but its like supporting Liverpool - you have to learn the simple things before entering the hardcore division ;)

Offline Wait for it!!!

• Unimaginative pisshead!!! +!!
  • Kopite
  • hat, cap, scarf or your banner??
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2007, 11:16:43 pm »
Don't know if anyone's answered this - but you're probably referring to the Karachi. Great place to eat and alledgedly the oldest curry house in Bradford. Still pretty cheap and always cheerful. Don't expect top curry cuisine but always relaxed and a nice vibe. You can have cutlery if you want and these days there seems to be no problem if you bring your own beer ( they don't sell it and always felt previously it was a little frowned upon but seen a lot of folk in there with carry outs). Difficult to explain how to find it..pretty sure it's on Neal Street. V central and great before/aftera film at the media museum. If not sure go out the back of the museum into the car park and look up and to your right slightly and you'll see the red sign!

The Karachi was indeed the place. Thank you thank you and indeed thank you, it's been bugging me not knowing the name, not often I get over to Bradistan (oops not PC) these days!!

Did you hear about the bloke walking down the road, and a big hooligan type person jumped out and smacked him in the gob with a pan of curry! Can you believe it! He was in a korma for a week!! I thaaaaaaank you!! I'm her all week!!!!!!!   :lickin :lickin :lickin
Keegan to Smith to Keegan and Newcastle were undressed!!!!!
Wembley Stadium May 1974 - as a 12 year old flared, stack shoed Alsop Comp LFC diehard. The joy!!

Offline buzzing

• Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2007, 01:03:42 am »

whats the difference between the two

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2007, 09:25:44 am »
I can't wait till Friday. Chicken Tikka Vindaloo here I come.
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline Scally McBeal

• Legacy Fan
  • I fought the law and the law won
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2007, 12:13:18 pm »
I can't wait till Friday. Chicken Tikka Vindaloo here I come.

Sounds like Steph's in for a treat.

Are we going to make Madhur Jaffrey on Saturday night?

Offline BSBW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2007, 02:57:03 pm »
My missus is knocking up a cheeky little chicken madras as we speak for the arrival of Terry De Niro tomorrow.  You must make make them the day before to enable all the spices to combine.

Don't worry Terence I've put a toilet roll in the fridge for ya!

• Had sex with a swan
  • Legacy Fan
    • My LFC Blog!
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2007, 02:59:09 pm »
In India is there a difference between a gravy and a curry?  I watched Delhi Belly and the chef refers to everything as a gravy ???

Offline Raul!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2007, 03:01:13 pm »
whats the difference between the two
The latter is a mixture of spices (typically cumin, coriander, cinammon and cloves but each household has it's own blend.  It never contains turmeric).

The former is devil puke, mixed with turmeric to make it orange.

In India is there a difference between a gravy and a curry?  I watched Delhi Belly and the chef refers to everything as a gravy ???
A curry in India is a dish with some water in it, i.e. a gravy.

Offline BSBW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2007, 03:23:52 pm »
A curry in India is a dish with some water in it, i.e. a gravy.

God bless the Army:

The Army’s involvement with curry dates back to the days of British India, in the 18th and 19th centuries, when some 20,000 British soldiers were stationed across the sub-continent.

The birth of curry is inextricably linked to these pioneering soldiers; indeed many of today’s curry recipes were adapted from local recipes as the troops became accustomed to the spicy dishes made by the cooks of the East India Company. Mulligatawny soup, for example, is an Anglicised version of its more pungent Indian forbear, which was actually a type of pepper sauce. Similarly, Kedgeree was originally a rice and lentil dish but was adapted to be a breakfast dish containing fish.

Indians referred to their different dishes by specific names and would have served the British with Madras, Rogan Josh and Dopiaza rather than ‘curry’. The origins of the word ‘curry’ lie with the Portuguese who used a Tamil word ‘Karil’ to described a mixture of spices, or spiced sauce, which was used for seasoning as well as for sautéed vegetables and meat. The word was eventually reconfigured into ‘curry’, which became not just a term that the British Army used to describe an unfamiliar set of Indian stews and ragouts, but a dish in its own right created for the British in India

Offline Mimi

• Maguire!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2007, 03:43:58 pm »
Raul, just wanted to say thanks for the recipes you've posted. Both were excellent. I've made the meat twice now and it's very good if done correctly plus as someone who loves onions, this is one of the few recipes that I've made without them which tasted good. I rushed it the second time, and something went wrong or it may be the quality of the yogurt we get here. Plus I made the brinjal yesterday and even my dad thought it was good- much better than any other recipes for brinjal that I've found in other books including Madhur Jaffrey whose recipes I really do love. It wasn't too bad time-wise, as well. You should write a cookbook!

I also don't like the curry powders that are commonly found except the one's from Malaysia, and we stock up whenever we return. Otherwise the Indian ones are very heavy, which is also the reason I also don't really like garam masala. Unless the ready-made version we're getting here is off.

Here's my favorite version of a lemon-coriander chicken curry, it's very easy to prepare:

a) Heat oil with cardamoms (5 or so) and dried bay leaves (1-2). Fry 1 onion and about much garlic as you want until onions are brown.

b)Add 0.5-1 chicken, chopped to the size you like. Don't use just breast meat because the curry becomes flavorless. Add 1 heaping tsp each of tumeric and chili powder (adjust if you use more chicken), and sometimes I add 1 tsp of coriander/cumin mixture. Fry for a few minutes until the chicken starts to change color. Slowly add 1/4- 1/2 cup of yogurt, salt to taste, and 1 1/2 cups of water. You can also add 1 potato, chopped into eight pieces. Let cook till chicken is nearly done.

c) In a separate bowl, add 1 small onion (chopped fine), 1 inch of ginger (chopped fine), 1 or more green chilis (chopped fine), and 4 tbsp lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon), 1 bunch of coriander leaves, washed and taken off the stalk. Add to curry, chicken should be done very soon, and simmer till ready to eat. Best with rice.

"And Israeli aggression will continue unabated. BDS. Armed struggle. Peace talks. Protests. Tweets. Social media. Poetry. All are terror in Israel’s books.” Refaat Alareer
https://www.youtube.com/@refaatalareer9499

Offline Raul!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2007, 04:00:23 pm »
Thanks Mimi - happy to be of service.

Garam masala is best used in small quantities and my preference is to use combinations of the single spices that make it up - you get better control of the taste and can vary it more easily.  Your recipe sounds good - will try it at some point.

Offline BSBW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2007, 04:05:17 pm »
Thanks Mimi - happy to be of service.

Garam masala is best used in small quantities and my preference is to use combinations of the single spices that make it up - you get better control of the taste and can vary it more easily.  Your recipe sounds good - will try it at some point.

You are the curry doctor and I want to come to your house for me tea!

Offline Raul!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2007, 04:41:16 pm »
You are the curry doctor and I want to come to your house for me tea!
Come to think of it, I should set up a curry call centre.  The agents will be able to use their real names and having an Indian accent will be considered a sign of genuineness!

Offline Raul!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2007, 04:58:48 pm »
Outsourcing to Bradford, are you?
That's more Pakistan than India.  Leicester or Wembley, methinks.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2007, 05:02:21 pm »
My missus is knocking up a cheeky little chicken madras as we speak for the arrival of Terry De Niro tomorrow.  You must make make them the day before to enable all the spices to combine.

Don't worry Terence I've put a toilet roll in the fridge for ya!
Looking forward to that.  :lickin

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2007, 05:32:22 pm »
Mr BSBW, i'll personally hunt your car down and let the tyres down if these packs from Rafi are shite. Spot the crap cook.
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2007, 05:39:15 pm »
Marjorie Dawes: What else do we have cravings of? Yes, Meera.
Meera: Fish and chips.
Marjorie Dawes: I'm sorry?
Marjorie Dawes: Say again, sorry.
Marjorie Dawes: Oh, right, some dish we don't get over here.
[writing down on wipeboard]
Marjorie Dawes: C-U-R-R-Y

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2007, 06:48:34 pm »
Marjorie Dawes: What else do we have cravings of? Yes, Meera.
Marjorie Dawes: I'm sorry?
Marjorie Dawes: Say again, sorry.
Marjorie Dawes: Oh, right, some dish we don't get over here.
[writing down on wipeboard]
Marjorie Dawes: C-U-R-R-Y

:D

Offline BSBW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2007, 07:12:45 pm »
Mr BSBW, i'll personally hunt your car down and let the tyres down if these packs from Rafi are shite. Spot the crap cook.

What ones have you gone for?  I don't believe even you can fuck it up, the hardest part is opening the friggin tin of tomatoes.

*walks away and wonders have I given arl Jonathan too much credit!*

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2007, 07:17:28 pm »
What ones have you gone for?  I don't believe even you can fuck it up, the hardest part is opening the friggin tin of tomatoes.

*walks away and wonders have I given arl Jonathan too much credit!*

Jalfrezi which i've requested not to be mild, err two others and a phal.
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/