Author Topic: Mauricio Isla on the way out of Udinese?  (Read 5437 times)

Offline Quintet

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Mauricio Isla on the way out of Udinese?
« Reply #40 on: March 2, 2012, 10:53:54 am »
He is class, I would be quite happy to see dirk and maxi be replaced by Isla and Gaston Ramirez. Also I wouldn't actually mind seeing isla being played in the middle alongside lucas, the guy can play anywhere. Although I'd prefer Granit Xhaka for that role. If we don't try and sign him it would be a shame
« Last Edit: March 2, 2012, 10:59:27 am by Quintet »

Offline Fuzion6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: March 2, 2012, 01:44:51 pm »
He is class, I would be quite happy to see dirk and maxi be replaced by Isla and Gaston Ramirez. Also I wouldn't actually mind seeing isla being played in the middle alongside lucas, the guy can play anywhere. Although I'd prefer Granit Xhaka for that role. If we don't try and sign him it would be a shame

Do you think Xhaka ends up a DM, box to box or AM? The guy can play any central midfield position...a trio of Lucas, Xhaka, Henderson would be moving around everywhere - great to see

Offline Quintet

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: March 2, 2012, 01:59:35 pm »
Do you think Xhaka ends up a DM, box to box or AM? The guy can play any central midfield position...a trio of Lucas, Xhaka, Henderson would be moving around everywhere - great to see

hes actually been played all over the midfield at the moment, but his normal postion and best postion is exactly like xabi's role for us so slightly ahead of lucas but behind Gerrard or Henderson as you said. If Henderson improves like he should that midfield would be amazing. But with Gerrard still here I'd love to see a midfield of lucas gerrard and Xhaka, would remind us of the midfield we had in 08/09 and that midfield could be got with only at £6-7m net. But I could see him going to Germany first unfortunately

hes a bit like adam, but can defend and has much more tatical knowledge yet hes only 19! just needs to imporve on goal scoring and assists, but that will come
« Last Edit: March 2, 2012, 02:07:57 pm by Quintet »

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2012, 06:46:18 pm »
Signed for Juve

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2012, 03:14:28 am »
Great signing for them.
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Offline BigMarcs

• Would like an R with his Mac...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2012, 03:17:33 am »
Kwado Asamoah is following him as well.
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/bigcreds

Offline Severely

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2012, 05:22:57 am »
Brilliant signing for Juve. Really disappointed we didn't try and get him, he always reminded me of a more versatile Dirk Kuyt with better technique.
HERE LIES JOSE MOURINHO

THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE

R.I.P.

Offline Kovai Red

• Oh my captain!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Educated Farrago
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2012, 05:55:28 am »
Good signing for them. Has he recovered from the injury he suffered early in the season?
"Liverpool are the ones with the ball. I support them just for that"
"Ella pugazhum Iraivan Oruvanuke"