Author Topic: Dexter Series 6 now 7 too (PLEASE use spoiler tags). Season 7 now on in US  (Read 34232 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Well Dexter fans, a new series starts 26th September over in the US. Cant wait for this. LOVE this programme.

EDIT....woah have I almost screwed up. Just realised, and God knows how this has slipped me by, but I havent seen series 5?! Off to rectify that!
« Last Edit: October 2, 2012, 12:19:58 am by Southern Pansy »
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline DanFromMars

• Stays up all night playing cards. Henri Winterman cigars
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
Re: Dexter Series 6 (PLEASE use spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: August 2, 2011, 03:56:12 pm »
Getting excited about S6 when you haven't seen S5....

:duh

Looking forward to this.  Not my favorite show, but still good watchin'
Indie Retro Gaming News Site
http://www.indieretronews.com/

Offline ds2190

• Simon Cowell + Oswald Moseley's pernickety lovechild
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 2, 2011, 04:38:52 pm »
Can't wait. It'll have to be extremely good to beat some of the previous seasons though.

Offline Red Ant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: August 2, 2011, 04:47:38 pm »
Well Dexter fans, a new series starts 26th September over in the US. Cant wait for this. LOVE this programme.

EDIT....woah have I almost screwed up. Just realised, and God knows how this has slipped me by, but I havent seen series 5?! Off to rectify that!

Lol after the way season 4 ended you waited a long time for some more. Unless you been watching on uk tv of course.

My favourite program on tv. Love it

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 2, 2011, 04:55:13 pm »

:lmao I'm on season 3 at the moment, it's really good.

Offline Salty Dog

• Sworn enemy of Sugary Cat.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold.
« Reply #5 on: August 2, 2011, 05:17:53 pm »
Very excited for the new season.  I have to go and watch the 2nd and 3rd seasons (although I've heard the 3rd is missable) as I've only watched seasons 1, 4, and 5.
It's like all punishments though, isn't it. You just have to close your eyes, grit your teeth and think of England. - Yorkykopite

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #6 on: August 2, 2011, 05:22:30 pm »
use spoilers? fuck that...let me tell you what will happen in the new series >> he will kill someone and put the person in a black bag and probably dump the bag or bags into the sea or river

:D

cant wait for the new series!
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline Gigantic Lamb

• Seeks huge jar of mint sauce for quiet nights in. I need to think of a really really long Custom title. As long as possible... Any ideas PM me....I dont even like mint sauce....Whats your sauce? I am Saucy ........are you?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: August 2, 2011, 07:50:34 pm »

EPIC FAIL...
European Cups are like houses - Ultimately it's better to own than to rent.

http://twitter.com/giganticlamb

☆☆☆☆☆

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #8 on: August 2, 2011, 07:51:40 pm »
use spoilers? fuck that...let me tell you what will happen in the new series >> he will kill someone and put the person in a black bag and probably dump the bag or bags into the sea or river

cant wait for the new series!
You arsehole!  :no :wanker

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #9 on: August 2, 2011, 08:10:51 pm »
As per, I shall be downloading the series before watching the lot in a mad two nights of Dexterthon. I can't wait the week to find out what happens next, so I'd rather just watch it all in one go. Pathetic I know.

By the way. I really really really! missed Masuka. The funniest quirkiest most interesting support character on TV, just pipping Hodges off of CSI, I reckon. I hope he gets more screen time this series. The episode in the 5th series were he's in that room fantasising/working out one of Dexters kills (when he handcuffed the bloke to the pipe)and how the victim died was probably the highlight of the last series for me. Brilliant viewing. ;D
« Last Edit: August 2, 2011, 08:17:28 pm by CHOPPER »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Alonso

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: August 3, 2011, 09:47:50 am »

Watch them all by Monday or I'll spoil it for you!

Can't wait for S6. I've just finished Sopranos so I need a new series of Dexter to keep me occupied.

Hoping for this one to be more like the earlier seasons (ie less emotional baggage). Did really love S4 though.

Offline kevindublin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 3, 2011, 10:14:13 am »
cannot wait for this. 26th September seems soo far away.

PS how can someone start a thread saying how excited they are, when they havent seen season 5 ???

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 3, 2011, 10:16:10 am »
Can't wait. It'll have to be extremely good to beat some of the previous seasons though.

Couldn't be much worse than S5 though, that was pretty dire.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #13 on: August 3, 2011, 10:36:31 am »
Couldn't be much worse than S5 though, that was pretty dire.
I wouldn't go that far. Not up to the standards of previous seasons perhaps, though it is getting more and more difficult to outdo the previous seasons efforts considering the standards they have set. 5 was good, just not as good as the previous 4.

Found this from the Masuka scene I metioned earlier

Fuckin A' ;D
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 3, 2011, 10:42:12 am »
Dexter's been on the slide in recent seasons, hope this one's better!
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline -Nay-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: August 3, 2011, 10:48:09 am »

yeh season 4 was awful  ::)

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: August 3, 2011, 10:50:38 am »
Compared to the 1st season I thought it was, I liked Dexter when he was a cold, calculated murderer & was out killing people every night. It bores me when he starts putting himself in stupid situations for no reason, hanging out with serial killers families & shit. It's dull. Didn't give a shit about that story line at all.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #17 on: August 3, 2011, 10:51:36 am »

John Lithgow was clearly the best of his victims and the season 4 series end was the biggest shock moment of the series. The Jimmy Smits stuff was the weakest season by far.

I am waiting for the family business plot lines...

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: August 3, 2011, 10:52:53 am »
As per, I shall be downloading the series before watching the lot in a mad two nights of Dexterthon. I can't wait the week to find out what happens next, so I'd rather just watch it all in one go. Pathetic I know.

I usually watch the first episode, decide I can't wait then rack them up for a binge... but you have to have a sneak peek at the first one...

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 3, 2011, 11:32:51 am »
John Lithgow was clearly the best of his victims and the season 4 series end was the biggest shock moment of the series. The Jimmy Smits stuff was the weakest season by far.

I am waiting for the family business plot lines...

Do not read this if you're yet to watch season 4, you've been warned.

Spoiler
You're surely not talking about Rita being murdered? That couldn't of been any more obvious!
[close]

Offline ds2190

• Simon Cowell + Oswald Moseley's pernickety lovechild
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 3, 2011, 12:46:13 pm »

Spoiler
You're surely not talking about Rita being murdered? That couldn't of been any more obvious!
[close]

Spoiler
It was obvious in some ways, but for some reason I didn't think they'd actually go there.
[close]

Offline danwms

• Legacy Fan
  • Walking through the storm.
    • Last FM
« Reply #21 on: August 3, 2011, 01:01:46 pm »
Can not wait for this.

Just watched Mad men whilst I have been waiting for this to come back on. I think my top three is:

The Wire
Dexter
Mad Men

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: August 3, 2011, 02:03:42 pm »

By the way. I really really really! missed Masuka. The funniest quirkiest most interesting support character on TV, just pipping Hodges off of CSI, I reckon. I hope he gets more screen time this series. The episode in the 5th series were he's in that room fantasising/working out one of Dexters kills (when he handcuffed the bloke to the pipe)and how the victim died was probably the highlight of the last series for me. Brilliant viewing. ;D

Nice spoiler.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #23 on: August 3, 2011, 02:07:52 pm »
Nice spoiler.

It's not a season 6 spoiler...

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 3, 2011, 02:27:59 pm »
If someone hasn't watched the first 5 series of Dexter and they read a topic called Dexter Series 6, you cannot really protect from themselves. Spoiler tags for events from the first 5 series shouldn't really be necessary.

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: August 3, 2011, 03:11:50 pm »
Spoiler
It was obvious in some ways, but for some reason I didn't think they'd actually go there.
[close]

Spoiler
I'm glad it happened, she was getting on my tits. I liked Dexter pre Rita much more
[close]

Offline kevindublin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: August 3, 2011, 05:09:49 pm »
Spoiler
I'm glad it happened, she was getting on my tits. I liked Dexter pre Rita much more
[close]

she got hotter with every episode tho :(

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #27 on: September 2, 2011, 09:49:36 pm »
Getting excited about S6 when you haven't seen S5....

:duh

cannot wait for this. 26th September seems soo far away.

PS how can someone start a thread saying how excited they are, when they havent seen season 5 ???
Fuck me. I wish I was as perfect as you 2 pricks. A simple mistake. When they dont advertise them well on English TV, or you download 95% of what you watch, things can pass you by. Evidently you 2 have never made a mistake....though I have seen one of you's ex, Hahahahaha.

EPIC FAIL...
Naw, the fail would have been had I have started on series 6 and never watched series 5. That has been rectified. Not as good, but still enjoyed it.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #28 on: September 2, 2011, 09:51:04 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
Didnt think that was obvious in the slightest. What Deb did in the last episode of series 5, when she got the the cabin, and what Dexter did with the results of the shoe were glaringly obvious though.

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: September 3, 2011, 03:41:11 pm »
Season 3 and 5 dire? What is the world coming to? They were good, not great, but still worth watching. I like Dexter as a lone ranger but it was interesting to see what would happen in season 3 when he actually had a buddy to share his experiences with.
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2011, 02:14:15 am »
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 02:26:08 pm »

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 02:27:24 pm »

:lmao

Amazing!

Can't wait for the new season. Has it been pushed back? I haven't heard any news for a while.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 04:36:39 pm »

Can't wait for the new season. Has it been pushed back? I haven't heard any news for a while.
Was meant to be 26th Sept, now Oct 3rd.

Use this mate, its boss

http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2011, 04:37:27 pm »
:lmao Your work or an internet find?

I wish I was that good. Internet is full of more talented people than me.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Bondred

• Wouldn't know a palindrome from an emordnilap. Hi, I'm Bond. Blames Bond.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2011, 04:44:40 pm »
hopefully it is better then S5, worst one of the lot in my opinion, which was a shame because season 4 was fantastic.
'If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains.'

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2011, 04:57:34 pm »
Thanks, oddball.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2011, 05:31:55 pm »
Yeah, S5 was a bit of a let down and didn't leave me buzzing like the other seasons have done.  The end of season 4 was a massive shock and no way did I see that coming. Left me gagging for season 5.

on the subject of season 5.

Spoiler
Although essential to the story the 'token' woman Lumin character got right on my tits. Glad she fucked off in the end after she got her revenge and hope she doesn't return in season 6. Leave Dexter to work alone. Much more fun
[close]

Also I agree with Chopper - Give us more of the legend that is MASUKA!! 

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2011, 05:40:10 pm »
Please use spoilers ???

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2011, 03:02:47 pm »
Haven't started on S5 yet, just thought I'd come in and share this intro sequence someones knocked up, inspired by Saul Bass.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/n9adZ0HRuo4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/n9adZ0HRuo4</a>
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.