Author Topic: Full time: Liverpool 1 Wolves 2  (Read 80868 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Full time: Liverpool 1 Wolves 2
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2017, 02:28:44 pm »
Desperate performance. Why put that side out? Why be left with 4 or 5 defensive players on the pitch at the end?

Mistakes galore by Klopp and all chance of trophy success gone.

Offline MPowerYNWA

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2017, 02:28:51 pm »
Same old, same old.

One day I hope we get a defensive midfielder or maybe switch to 3 at the back.

Sakho back too please !

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2017, 02:28:52 pm »
We're so easy to play against now, Klopp needs to rethink his methods, 3 defeats at Anfield in a week, with the likelihood of another in a few days simply isnt good enough. Bleak stuff.

exactly, everyone has us worked out no matter what team we put out. We end up being slow and ponderous and sideways whilst open to the break.

did anyone seriously think we would win today? how can you not see the trend.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2017, 02:28:55 pm »
Does anybody have some hard drugs to share? That was fucking painful.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2017, 02:28:57 pm »
You make it sound as if we're a point off the leaders, there's nothing to prioritise. This is a perfectly good chance to beat a team a division below us, we fucked it up. The Liverpool manager better be arsed about getting kicked out of a trophy.

He won't be arsed one bit. Kenny won a trophy and got sacked. why would Jurgen care about this?

Offline MinnyRed

• Kopite
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:00 pm »
Team selection meant we're focusing everything on the league, really. I doubt Jurgen is too arsed about this one.

Agreed - I was a bit surprised by that lineup -  Klopp's clearly thought a loss here is ok. Firmino 75 or so, Phil 45, nothing for lallana, Hendo, Clyne, Milner, Lovren, Matip, migs etc.

Still 3 home losses in 7 days feels dirty.

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:01 pm »
What the hell was in that Christmas Punch given out at the LFC Party ?

Offline Kop307

• Bets against Liverpool. "I could be talking utter fucking shit".
  • Kopite
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:02 pm »
brace yourself, we will win against big teams and its against lower teams we lose.

Against any other top side I'd agree. Because they'd come to play, but Chelsea won't. They'll be a better version of Wolves, Yeovil etc.

Soak it up and hit us. And they'll do it as well.

But Chesea sit deep - best defence in the league and break.

They'll murder us mate.

The way they play, we won't be able to cope with it.
There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Offline DHKopper

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:02 pm »
May Day, May Day!!!

Offline chromed

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:07 pm »
We've gone from a side of nearly men to a side that flatters to deceive. Neither are acceptable to be known as.

We offer absolutely nothing in attack against 95 percent of the teams we play.

We've gone from fortress Anfield to beaten 3 times in a week to sides we should be putting to the sword.

Now we have one game to give us a glimmer  of hope of saving our season, because although finishing in the top 4 is a positive it's simply not good enough for Liverpool Football Club. We exist to win trophies.

All of you super fans can say top 4 will be progress, which is true, but for me finishing top 4 shouldn't be the sum of our ambitions. There are problems within the club at the moment, and I think it starts right at the top.
YNWA - JFT97

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:10 pm »

So lets clear this up. Our form and confidence is shot, Like gone completely. Our next game is a lower league team so a good chance to get a few goals and raise the confidence a bit you would think? NO we play a weakened team and bring a few kids in!!!

Brain dead management I'm afraid. Just can't get my head around it.

Offline dramared

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:10 pm »
Poor throughout and that linesman lol

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:12 pm »
Absolutely gutted about that. Has the feel of throwing the game at the Bernabeu about the whole thing.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:13 pm »
What is happening

It's simple.
We are terribly tired and this breeds predictability and repetition in our game.

We have SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP by not buying players to refresh the team and it will cost us dearly because as bad as this is now - if Chelsea comfortably beat us (and it's very likely at this point) we'd be in a very, very bad tailspin with nobody available to pull us out of the slump. Whoever decided on how to replace Mane and navigate the crazy schedule of Premiership winter, be it Klopp or someone else - has majorly fucked up. We had a great season on a plate - we now have a battle ahead to reach that season final run - while still being in contention for fourth place. Make no mistake, this is very, very bad.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:15 pm »

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:15 pm »
*sighs*  :(

Where do we go from here eh?

If we don't beat Chelsea on Tuesday, heads will well and truly fall off. Especially on here.  :-\

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:15 pm »
Too many "nearly men. Until we start buying proven winners, investing in genuine top players we are only going one way. We aren't challenging for the league anytime soon and we aren't even a decent cup team these days. 1 trophy in what, 10 seasons?

I love Klopp and if he can't fix us no one can. My concern is I see very little change during our slump in terms of formation or tactics. All the possession, very few shots on goal and massively open to the counter attack.
JFT97

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:19 pm »
A very dark, very dismal blackest of Black January's.

:lmao
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:19 pm »
Pace - tons of it about, but we never seem to have any. Seriously, Lucas and Sturridge seem to have lost so much speed that they're simply not good enough for football at the level we're playing at. Just not going to cut it. We need better.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:23 pm »
He won't be arsed one bit. Kenny won a trophy and got sacked. why would Jurgen care about this?

He has to care.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:23 pm »
Biggest upset since Iceland beat Liverpool in the Euros.
:lmao this made me laugh.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:23 pm »
Biggest upset since Iceland beat Liverpool in the Euros.

He pretty much said that didn't he!

Maybe we should say like the childish one ... "no it was 1-1"

Offline Isaacsways

• Anny Roader
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:24 pm »
Not surprised with the result, we've been in a slow decline since December. Klopp hasn't remotely fixed our defence issues, we concede time and time again, we will never win anything until these issues are fixed. Another trophy less season. We won't finish in the top 4 either i don't think. Too much dross in the squad, Moreno, Klavan, Wijnaldum, never good enough and never will be. Really surprised at how clueless the manager looks at times with team selection and tactics. Unless we spend money and actual world class talent we are never doing much. Thats the reality.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:40 pm »
The whole "roll it left and right for 5 minutes and then take a pot shot" strategy, which has been our go-to for weeks now, doesn't really work does it? Klopp has completely failed in finding a strategy to defeat packed defences. And every team is going to do it from now on because they know we're completely fucking clueless
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:41 pm »

“This is a crisis. A large crisis. In fact, if you got a moment, it's a twelve-story crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpeting throughout, 24-hour portage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying 'This Is a Large Crisis'. A large crisis requires a large plan. Get me two pencils and a pair of underpants.”

Wibble.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:43 pm »
Better 2nd half, it is ridiculous how much we rely on Coutinho to make penetrative, direct passes. Wijnaldum is perfectly capable of making those passes and dribbles, but picks the safe option 99 / 100. Credit to Phil, but hard to think of too many else. This is horrible.

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:43 pm »
Hahahahahahahahahaha. If you can't laugh you'll cry about how shit we are. Need to build confidence back up after losing a few. What do we do. Play a full weakened team

You're chasing a goal who do you bring on emre fucking can  :butt

Then you've got Gini "I'll pass it 5 yards and hide" wijnaldum. Fucking hell were shit all over the park

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:44 pm »
We have literally no idea how to play against teams who sit back. The truth is Wolves were so comfortable.

Not sure what the 5 yard side to side passes are worth from 30 yards out.

If so many teams are going to play like this we may aswell sign Andy Carroll back.

As usual, it's the hope of being anything but nearly men that kills you.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:46 pm »
Yes. Give me top four over those two cups and I'll be more than happy by the end of the season.

We won't finish top 4 unless we turn it around quickly. We look absolutely clueless at the moment.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:50 pm »
It's not working, Jurgen. Why continue to smash your head against a brick wall?

We need to do something fucking different. We've been sussed. How many times due we have to be fucking dreadful before we understand that?

2 banks of 5, play on the break. The easiest team talk ever. We're a fucking walkover.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:50 pm »
Once again its the kids who don't look too bad and the senior players who look absolutely diabolical.

Alberto Moreno and Lucas should never play for this club again. Not because they're bad people, I'm sure they're lovely. But as footballers, they're not even Premiership level. They'd be struggling to get into Hulls team and yet we're relying on them. Give Lucas his testimonal and lets just get rid and try and get some players of the required standard.

Ah well, we're still going places with this manager. Anyone pitching shit at him can fuck off.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline sonny crockett

• Been highly respecting A@A since 2007, honestly, thinks the world of him!
  • Kopite
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2017, 02:29:56 pm »
This is Hodgson levels of bad.  :P

Klopp obviously the right man in charge but you can't excuse the results.

We've deserved every defeat. I don't grudge our opponents.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2017, 02:30:12 pm »
It's really weird watching us lately, in fact its fucking sickening. We lack so much of everything. I know it was a changed side, I know Wolves played mostly with a low block, but fucking hell there's little excuse.
No desire to defend their first goal, no urgency trying to get back in the game, no burst of pace anywhere on the pitch.

Markovic would have had something to offer that game. Seriously.

Offline M7 Heckler

• Anny Roader
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2017, 02:30:13 pm »
The first 90 seconds of the second half, with Jurgen's team talk ringing in their ears, and we give the ball away sloppily three times. Sums up this group of players efforts today.

don't think it was down to effort, they are all just poor players, some not good enough for lfc, some not good enough for premier league, and some should find another line of work altogether. randall for instance should be a PE teacher or something.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 02:34:06 pm by M7 Heckler »

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2017, 02:30:18 pm »
This is Hodgson levels of bad.  :P

Klopp obviously the right man in charge but you can't excuse the results.

We've deserved every defeat. I don't grudge our opponents.

Or begrudge them.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2017, 02:30:18 pm »
No way.

Cups.

But we're not in the cups anymore, or would you rather we didn't finish in the top four?

Offline Malcolm Night

• Anny Roader
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2017, 02:30:19 pm »
I remember another time we were beat at home by Wolves  :-X

Simply shocking, we only started trying around 85 minutes in. Origi and Wijnaldum should be particularly ashamed, at least the youngsters weren't shying away but these 2 went into hiding against a fucking low end championship side. Also the booing can get fucked as well, embarrassing.

Going into january we were competing for 3 trophies yet in the space of a month our chances of getting any of them have vanished, big fight on for top 4 now. Klopp needs to fix this desperately, simply waiting for Mane (not having Mane is not why we're terrible) will not save us.

And fuck, we've got Chelsea in 3 days.  :o

Offline paul211b

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2017, 02:30:21 pm »
I want to cry.  We just don't create chances.  At one point we had 80 percent possession no shot on target and losing 2 nil.  Shocking.

Not sure I agree about the team selection.  Strange choice for our last trophy.  Stop switching the back 4. We need confidence.  Pissed off.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2017, 02:30:25 pm »
Just like every other team in the top six have so far this season? We'll probably beat them, we're better against the other big sides.

Except we weren't in the habit of losing week in week out when we played those top six sides. We're in the worst run of form I can remember, beating Chelsea looks a mammoth task.

Offline Adrian2309

• Boys Pen
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2017, 02:30:26 pm »
Fucking shite the lot of them!!!! We have to blame Klopp....he's one of the best managers in the World but can't figure out a way through the deep sitting defence!!!! That's about 10 games it's happened in this season and we have no idea how to play against it!!

Fucking disgrace!!!!

Well didnt take too long eh? Half a season and lets get rid of Klopp eh