Author Topic: Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann  (Read 166803 times)

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Re: Sarah Palin resigns
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2009, 09:03:50 pm »
Sarah Palin Turns Pro

That's breathtaking. I delved further and can now bring you Palin's official website.

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2009, 10:54:46 pm »
That's breathtaking. I delved further and can now bring you Palin's official website.

That 17 minute speech was an epic fail of CoC proportions.

Offline JoeTwerp

• Leader of the Maryland Vigilante Child Army. Mayor of Twerpville. Population 2
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2009, 07:28:17 am »
another republican that needs to resign:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6N2v7aZaQ

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2009, 12:03:58 pm »

are you referring to that one person or fox news in general :P

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2009, 04:50:57 pm »
At last, the picture becomes clearer, thanks to the redneck who knocked up her abstinent daughter...

The Times July 11, 2009

Sarah Palin resigned ‘for the money’, says ex-boyfriend Levi Johnston

Catherine Philp in Washington

Sarah Palin resigned as Governor of Alaska to cash in on the business opportunities presented by her new-found fame, the estranged boyfriend of her eldest daughter said yesterday.

Speculation over the real reasons behind Mrs Palin’s decision to quit has been swirling since her opaque and rambling resignation speech last Friday. A looming scandal, presidential ambitions and the draw of lucrative speaking and writing opportunities have all been cited.

Now Levi Johnston, whose wedding to Bristol Palin, 18, the mother of his infant son, was called off early this year, has told reporters that from what he witnessed while living at the Palin home, the lure of financial enrichment was the most likely explanation.

Mr Johnston, 19, whose relationship with the family has been strained since the break-up, said that he heard Mrs Palin talk on several occasions about her desire to take up some of the deals that she was being offered, including a reality television show and a tell-all book about her life.

“I think the big deal was the book. That was millions of dollars,” Mr Johnston told reporters during a news conference at his lawyer’s office in Anchorage.

Mrs Palin’s lawyers confirmed that she had signed a major book deal with HarperCollins, owned by the same parent company as The Times, but did not disclose how much it was worth. Her lawyers insisted that the book was the only offer that Mrs Palin had taken up.

Mrs Palin’s spokeswoman said: “It is interesting to learn Levi is working on a piece of fiction while honing his acting skills.” Mr Johnston is also pursuing his own book and movie deals based on his liaison with Mrs Palin’s daughter.

Mrs Palin has claimed to be facing outstanding legal fees of $500,000 (£310,000) related to investigations into her affairs and said last week that she was resigning in part to spare the state the cost of defending her against “nuisance” ethics inquiries.

Mrs Palin has attracted at least 19 ethics complaints, ranging from allegations of abuse of office in the dismissal of a state trooper to the filing of expense claims for travel to her home in Wasilla when she refused to live in the state capital of Juneau.

But many pundits, struggling to find a coherent political strategy behind her resignation, have already concluded that financial gain is the most convincing explanation.

As Governor, Mrs Palin earned an annual salary of $125,000 — a figure that, one commentator noted, she could earn in just two weeks as a public speaker.

Mrs Palin’s book deal, believed to be worth several millions of dollars, also offers her the chance to take command of her own narrative, after oft-expressed frustrations over her negative portrayal in the media.

Source

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2009, 05:16:26 pm »
At last, the picture becomes clearer, thanks to the redneck who knocked up her abstinent daughter...

The Lord does indeed work in mysterious ways, eh corky?

Offline JoeTwerp

• Leader of the Maryland Vigilante Child Army. Mayor of Twerpville. Population 2
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2009, 10:40:27 pm »
are you referring to that one person or fox news in general :P

started off as just that idiot, but now that you mention it, maybe it should apply to the channel as a whole.

Offline buchigo!

• Legacy Fan
  • okay javier but i'm only on loan... for sure no?
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2009, 11:37:51 pm »

if you breed an idiot with a retard, you'll have species like these 3.
Finish the job sir. Come back when we deserve you.

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2009, 11:03:05 pm »
Good news, Corky. We'll have Palinistic Pleasure for many moons yet!

Palin says she's not leaving politics
She says she's eager to campaign for others

The Associated Press
updated 3:17 p.m. ET, Sun., July 12, 2009

WASHINGTON - Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said she's not only staying involved in national politics, but she plans to jump back into the national scrum when she leaves office at the end of the month.

The former Republican vice presidential nominee said she plans to write a book, campaign for political candidates from coast to coast — even Democrats who share her views on limited government, national defense and energy independence — and build a right-of-center coalition.

"I will go around the country on behalf of candidates who believe in the right things, regardless of their party label or affiliation," she said during an interview published Sunday in The Washington Times.

Palin shocked critics and allies alike when she announced on July 3 that she would leave the governor's office while in the middle of her first term. The governor chose not to seek re-election and suggested it was unfair to hold onto the office as a lame duck. Instead, she will step down July 26 and pursue a national profile. She has not said whether she is building toward a presidential campaign for 2012.

'Alaska would be better off'
Republican Women Federated of Simi Valley announced Palin was scheduled to speak to the group's private gala on Aug. 8 at the Ronal Reagan Presidential Library in California. The event — reporters will not be allowed to attend — will take place in an airplane hangar that houses a retired presidential aircraft Air Force One and will stir more questions about he curious resignation.

Palin defended the decision because "pragmatically, Alaska would be better off" if her state weren't spending time on ethical complaints against her. She also said the plan to resign had been in the works for months.

Her 2008 running mate disputed suggestions the telegenic and plainspoken soon-to-be-former-official was a quitter.

"Oh, I don't think she quit," said Sen. John McCain, the Republican presidential nominee in 2008 who plucked Palin out of near-obscurity and made her a household name. "I think she changed her priorities."

For now, though, Palin isn't detailing those priorities.

"I'm not ruling out anything. It is the way I have lived my life from the youngest age," she said in the Washington Times interview. "Let me peek out there and see if there's an open door somewhere. And if there's even a little crack of light, I'll hope to plow through it."

The self-described hockey mom plans to write a memoir but declined to discuss any potential deal for her to become a television commentator.

"I can't talk about any of those things while I'm still governor," she said.

'Even my own son is not a Republican'
Yet she's already reminding audiences of her bipartisan and family-oriented appeal.

"People are so tired of the partisan stuff even my own son is not a Republican," Palin said.

Like his father, 20-year-old Track Palin is registered as "nonpartisan" in Alaska, she said.

McCain said he believes Palin will play a major role in politics, telling NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday that "she has the ability to ignite our party and to galvanize us and get us going again and give us a strong positive message."

That said, McCain declined to endorse a Palin for President campaign.

"We've got a lot of good, strong, young, attractive, articulate spokespersons for our party and our principles," McCain said, citing former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31877474/ns/politics-more_politics/
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 11:04:49 pm by El Campeador »

Offline New York Red

• Main Stander
  • Life is too short to drink shitty beer
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2009, 01:11:49 am »
She is a symbol of the uneducated and the idiotic in America.

I hated how she cynically paraded out her knocked up daughter with her redneck boyfriend to make it seem like they were all doing what God would want.

What a lot of crap.
Every day I wake up, and thank the Lord I'm Welsh.

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2009, 03:26:57 am »

I hated how she cynically paraded out her knocked up daughter with her redneck boyfriend to make it seem like they were all doing what God would want.

What a lot of crap.

It turned out to be crap didn't it? She markets her nuclear family, but complains when we judge. She preaches abstinence, but her daughter fucks. She preaches shotgun wedding, but they get a divorce.

It's ironic that the so-called conservative family politician gave rise to a broken family and Nailin Palin.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2009, 09:32:51 am »

i personally found the redneck boy in a suit looking (and feeling) like a complete dick at the GOP conference quite funny

Offline New York Red

• Main Stander
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2009, 04:46:57 pm »
Iamgine how uncomfortable that guy felt? There he is having knocked up the daughter and knowing in the background that she was just a quick fling.

Not to mention his Mum back home in Alaska dealing meth.

Offline buchigo!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2009, 02:27:48 am »
good riddance.

"..it's so obvious. blah blah get away from the same, lame duck..."

then you shouldn't have ran for public office if you think the lame duck years aren't a part of it. and no it's not so obvious that people have to decipher your gibberish.

Offline GIRed

• I know what the fuck im talking about, so shut up and maybe you'll learn something.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hey, there were Skittles in there!
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2009, 11:15:33 am »

What a lot of crap.

yankee..of course....
"You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you...." -Ike

...09/10...6/19

Offline GIRed

• I know what the fuck im talking about, so shut up and maybe you'll learn something.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hey, there were Skittles in there!
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2009, 11:16:59 am »
Iamgine how uncomfortable that guy felt? There he is having knocked up the daughter and knowing in the background that she was just a quick fling.

Not to mention his Mum back home in Alaska dealing meth.

the daughter has huge knockers like mamma and isnt that bad lookin...id cash in on that if I were him...he is a dumb ass.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 11:21:14 am by GIRed »
"You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you...." -Ike

...09/10...6/19

Offline usernamefc

• Kinky Winky Apiary Japery
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2009, 03:37:22 pm »
I still think her having popcorn as her password is the funniest thing ever

Offline New York Red

• Main Stander
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2009, 01:25:30 am »

I thnk the funniest thing was her admitting that she didn't read newspapers.

Offline jp2

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2009, 01:42:49 am »
The best sign I saw yet:

We just spotted Chelsea our best player and pwned them at the Bridge.

Offline New York Red

• Main Stander
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2009, 05:49:25 am »
I sincerely hope she runs for President. It will be hilarious.

Offline buchigo!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2009, 11:49:27 pm »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/mediamonkeyblog/2009/jul/28/william-shatner-sarah-palin

the genius of conan (i dunno if you uk folks get him there) and shatner.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #61 on: August 2, 2009, 05:37:59 am »
Now I want to see GI Joe.

Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2009, 03:43:08 pm »
When news is slow, and work is quiet, you can always rely on the Moron from Alaska to come up with something. This is from her Facebook page...

Sarah Palin: Statement on the Current Health Care Debate

Fri at 1:26pm

As more Americans delve into the disturbing details of the nationalized health care plan that the current administration is rushing through Congress, our collective jaw is dropping, and we’re saying not just no, but hell no!

The Democrats promise that a government health care system will reduce the cost of health care, but as the economist Thomas Sowell has pointed out, government health care will not reduce the cost; it will simply refuse to pay the cost. And who will suffer the most when they ration care? The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course. The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s “death panel” so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their “level of productivity in society,” whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.

Health care by definition involves life and death decisions. Human rights and human dignity must be at the center of any health care discussion.

Rep. Michele Bachmann* highlighted the Orwellian thinking of the president’s health care advisor, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, the brother of the White House chief of staff, in a floor speech to the House of Representatives. I commend her for being a voice for the most precious members of our society, our children and our seniors.

We must step up and engage in this most crucial debate. Nationalizing our health care system is a point of no return for government interference in the lives of its citizens. If we go down this path, there will be no turning back. Ronald Reagan once wrote, “Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we’ll ever see on this earth.” Let’s stop and think and make our voices heard before it’s too late.

- Sarah Palin

*Bachman, you may remember, is the horrible creation who wanted an expose on all Congressmen and women to determine whether they were pro American or anti American.

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2009, 05:47:31 pm »
Death Panels Without the Panels

by Robert Wright

What more is there to say about Sarah Palin’s now-famous claim that President Obama’s health-care plan features “death panels” that will give patients the thumbs up or thumbs down? Just that, if this were Obama’s plan, it would have more in common with our current system than you might think.

In Palin’s fantasy, the death-panel “bureaucrats” were going to pick winners and losers based on a judgment about their “level of productivity in society.” Well, if you view income as a gauge of a person’s productivity in society—and God knows there are Republicans who do—then the quality of health care is already correlated with “productivity in society.” Obama’s plan, by making health care more affordable to lower income people, would make that less true.

This is just another way of making a point already made by Peter Singer in response to less delusional concerns about the possibility of rationing under Obama’s plan: we already ration health care; we just let the market do the rationing.

Any government health care plan will bring some new form of “rationing,” since no government can afford to guarantee everyone all possible medical treatment. But let’s be clear: the people who are trying to sabotage reform by telling mind-boggling lies about its hidden rationing agenda seem, in fact, pretty content with rationing; they seem happy with a system in which the least “productive” members of society get bad health care, including, occasionally, health care so bad that it leads to death.

And if these opponents of health-care reform are going to conjure up images of fascism to caricature the pro-reform side, it seems fair to conjure up a comparably hyperbolic symbol of their side of the argument—social Darwinism. As Herbert Spencer put the social Darwinist credo, “The poverty of the incapable, the distresses that come upon the imprudent, the starvation of the idle, and those shoulderings aside of the weak by the strong, which leave so many ‘in shallows and in miseries,’ are the decrees of a large, far-seeing benevolence.” But I guess a picture of Herbert Spencer on a placard doesn't pack quite as much punch as a picture of Hitler.

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2009/08/palinapproved-death-panels.html

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2009, 08:46:33 pm »
Death Panels Without the Panels

by Robert Wright

I was thinking that, too. It doesn't enter Palin's head that the private system already makes Death Panel decisions, only based on the level of healthcare you can afford. If she were poor, her family would know all about it.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2009, 11:29:58 pm »
Yeah but if your poor in America it doesn't matter as they've a very good safety net.

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2009, 11:31:33 pm »
I was thinking that, too. It doesn't enter Palin's head that the private system already makes Death Panel decisions, only based on the level of healthcare you can afford. If she were poor, her family would know all about it.

They could conceivably be on Medicaid, if they were lucky enough to be on the 40% of poor eligible Americans to qualify for the plan.

Yeah but if your poor in America it doesn't matter as they've a very good safety net.

See above.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #67 on: September 3, 2009, 05:33:44 pm »
More marvellous Palin dirt.

From The Times September 3, 2009

Hockey Mom? Sarah Palin stayed at home, says Levi Johnston

Giles Whittell in Washington

If the father of her grandson is to be believed, Sarah Palin is not just the vice-presidential candidate who lost and the Governor who quit. She is also the parent who doesn’t do parenting — an allegation as political as it is personal.

According to Levi Johnston, 19, who nearly married her daughter, Mrs Palin was the supermom who did not cook, the hockey mom who almost never attended her son’s hockey matches and the fearless outdoorswoman who had never touched a fishing rod and did not know what sort of gun nestled in a box under her bed.

The latest injection of spite and mild sensation into the Palin saga is not likely to damage whatever political ambitions she still has but it is the first to deny the existence of the core personal qualities that so endeared her to much of the Republican base last autumn.

Exhausted, or bored, by her duties as head of Alaska’s state government, Mrs Palin would return home most days by 5pm to take long baths and watch home improvement shows on television, Mr Johnston says.

Mrs Palin argued frequently with her husband about the idea of divorce, insisted that she was going to adopt the baby her daughter was about to have with Mr Johnston and rapidly lost what enthusiasm she had for the Governor’s job on her return to Alaska last November, he claims.

Most woundingly for a woman portrayed by the Republican campaign as a doting supermom, the former high school ice hockey star writes: “There wasn’t much parenting in that house. Sarah doesn’t cook, Todd [her husband] doesn’t cook — the kids would do it all themselves: cook, clean, do the laundry and get ready for school.”

Given Mrs Palin’s workload, voters might reasonably forgive her for cutting back on household chores but her political persona remains so closely aligned to what her supporters hope is the real woman underneath that such claims could damage her.

Mr Johnston’s vengeful description of the Palin household, published yesterday by Vanity Fair, comes after his split from Mrs Palin’s daughter, Bristol, 18, who gave birth to their son Tripp in December.

It also marks Mr Johnston’s formal debut as a would-be celebrity. He has retained the services of a management team to field offers of film roles and modelling work.

He has no shortage of axes to grind with the Palin family. His account describes being summoned without warning from work in the snowfields of northern Alaska to join the family at the Republican convention.

He claims to have hated it. Installed in a Minnesota hotel in which an entire floor was reserved for the Palins, he was sized up for new suits by Burberry and Armani. “I remember thinking, ‘How could this get any worse?’, ” he writes.

Mr Johnston has since complained of having access to his son restricted by the Palins. His portrait of the family that might have moved into the vice-presidential mansion in the grounds of the US naval observatory in Washington is beyond dysfunctional. While Mrs Palin complained of the stresses of the Governor’s job, her husband, a professional snowmobiler, “was always out in the garage working on his snow machines and drinking beer or screwing off [loafing around]”, Mr Johnston says.

The Palins appeared happily married for the cameras on the campaign trail, but slept in separate bedrooms during the Republican convention and “wouldn’t go anywhere together unless the cameras were out”.

As the gossip bible of the American liberal elite, Vanity Fair is unlikely to torpedo Mrs Palin’s prospects as a presidential candidate — unless her core constituency of red-state outdoorspeople takes seriously the revelation that she does not even know how to shoot.

When Mr Johnston learnt that she had a gun and asked what type it was, she did not know, he claims. “It was in a box under her bed.”

Since resigning the governorship of Alaska, Mrs Palin has signed on with the Washington Speakers’ Bureau and received 950 invitations, for which it is estimated she could earn at least $100,000 (£61,500) per appearance.

Source

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: September 3, 2009, 06:24:39 pm »
Sarah Palin can't cook, can't shoot: Levi Johnston

SHE can't fish, she can't shoot and she doesn't cook her own kill, if she cooks at all.  ;D

The latest claims by the father of Sarah Palin's grandson puncture a hole in the reputation of the former Alaska governor as an outdoorswoman who knows how to shoot and field-dress a moose.

But Levi Johnston's most damaging allegations attack the credibility of the woman who promoted conservative family values when she ran as Republican vice-presidential candidate last year.

Mr Johnston, the 19-year-old who almost married Mrs Palin's daughter Bristol, disputes the idea of Mrs Palin as a loving mother and devoted wife.

In the latest issue of Vanity Fair, he claims Mrs Palin frequently argued with her husband, Todd, about divorcing and says the couple slept apart.

He claims Mrs Palin tried to keep secret her 17-year-old daughter's pregnancy, and repeatedly pressured him and Bristol to let her adopt their out-of-wedlock baby.

"She was nagging - she wouldn't give up," says Mr Johnston. "She would say, 'So, are you going to let me adopt him?'. We both kept telling her we were definitely not going to let her adopt the baby."

Mr Johnston alleges that after the birth of her grandson, Tripp, Mrs Palin seemed to dote on him more than her own infant, Trig, who was born with Down syndrome. Playing around, she would say, "No, I don't want the retarded baby - I want the other one," and pick up Tripp.

Not much parenting happened in the Palin household, according to Mr Johnston, even before Mrs Palin was nominated for the vice-presidency.

Her children did all the cooking, cleaning and laundry. She was not even the real "hockey mom" she portrayed, attending just 15 per cent of her son's games.

Throughout the years he spent with the family, Mr Johnston claims Mrs Palin never arrived home from the office later than 5pm and was sometimes home as early as noon. She would disappear into her bedroom, sometimes taking an hour-long bath, or sit on the living room couch in her pyjamas and watch TV.

"She always wanted things and she wanted other people to get them for her," he said.

He never saw her read a newspaper, and only occasionally a book. Nor was the former governor the outdoorswoman she seemed.

"I've never seen her touch a fishing pole," says Mr Johnston. "She had a gun in her bedroom and one day she asked me to show her how to shoot it. I asked her what kind of gun it was, and she said she didn't know."

Mr Johnston was paid for the Vanity Fair article, called "Me and Mrs Palin", written in the first person with one of the magazine's editors. He claims the Palins have restricted his access to his son since his break-up with their daughter.

In July, Vanity Fair published another brutal article about Mrs Palin in which unnamed members of John McCain's former campaign team claimed she was nowhere near ready for the job as his running mate.

She quit as governor days later, fuelling speculation she wanted to campaign for the presidency in 2012 or use her new fame to make money.

Mrs Palin, who has declined to comment on Mr Johnston's new claims, is listed to appear this month in her first paid speaking engagement, addressing an investors' forum in Hong Kong.

Previous speakers include former US president Bill Clinton, his vice-president, Al Gore, and former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,26022237-26397,00.html

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #69 on: September 3, 2009, 09:02:42 pm »
Mr Johnston alleges that after the birth of her grandson, Tripp, Mrs Palin seemed to dote on him more than her own infant, Trig, who was born with Down syndrome. Playing around, she would say, "No, I don't want the retarded baby - I want the other one," and pick up Tripp.

If that's true, she's becoming almost cartoonish.

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: September 3, 2009, 09:31:54 pm »
If that's true, she's becoming almost cartoonish.

Becoming, corky?

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #71 on: September 3, 2009, 09:33:14 pm »
Becoming, corky?

Check us out. We're like two old ladies in here, bitchin' about the bitch.

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: September 3, 2009, 11:01:05 pm »
Check us out. We're like two old ladies in here, bitchin' about the bitch.

I know it feels so dirty. But I can't help it.

On NPR this afternoon, they introduced the story with a caveat - saying - we're going to say two words you'd never thought you'd hear on NPR - Levi Johnston.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #73 on: September 3, 2009, 11:04:09 pm »
I know it feels so dirty. But I can't help it.

On NPR this afternoon, they introduced the story with a caveat - saying - we're going to say two words you'd never thought you'd hear on NPR - Levi Johnston.

Tee hee!

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #74 on: September 4, 2009, 05:11:55 pm »
Here they come...

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: September 4, 2009, 05:41:36 pm »
Here they come...

Right there. That's what the end of the world looks like
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: September 4, 2009, 06:29:09 pm »
Right there. That's what the end of the world looks like

No matter how much of a bitch she is, no matter how thick she is, no matter how much turmoil and armageddon she rained on us, I'd still give her the votes from my erectoral college   :lickin
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #77 on: September 4, 2009, 07:16:48 pm »
Hoping against hope that her career will go down the drain so she'll do a Playboy spread before it's too late.  Maybe even Vanity Fair.

I think she's smokin'.
Kill the humourless

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: September 4, 2009, 07:37:53 pm »
Hoping against hope that her career will go down the drain so she'll do a Playboy spread before it's too late.  Maybe even Vanity Fair.

I think she's smokin'.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #79 on: September 4, 2009, 08:26:34 pm »

To paraphrase Slick:  'Close, but no cigar'.
Kill the humourless