Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Do these cheating, diving c*nts ever play away from home?

Not picking on you mate, but a large number of posters echo your post. One simple question for you all, who ? (is the equal to Klopp) out there are you bringing in then ?

There is no equal to Klopp, I think we're all resigned to that, and I'm not particularly against Slot or Amorim or anyone really. I just get worried when 'style of play' is seen to be the priority when picking a manager, when so many of them are fairly similar in outlook. If Slot can walk in and those players are intrigued and ready to buy in, he's fine by me. There are no 'must have' solutions for me now that Alonso is out the picture, we'll be taking an educated gamble with anyone. But look at the man and the character before the way he likes to implement a roaming No.9 or an inverted full back IMO.
Fucking hell. Do you want us to become Man United with a mish mash of players who don't suit the current manager?

The reason no other team has more points than us is because, despite injuries to critical players like Trent, Klopp expertly used the Academy players who knew what they had to do in a familiar set-up.

We've had near a decade of playing a certain way right down through the youth system. It's probably why Bradley and Quansah slotted in when called upon. We aren't going to rip that up.
That makes much more sense. And it's pretty much what we'd have needed to pay Xabi if he left Leverkusen so what's the problem? FSG being mingebags at the wrong time and place.

This is the rumour:

Pedro Sepúlveda
@pedromsepulveda
·
4m
❗️Exclusive. Rúben Amorim's side asked
@LFC
 a three years contract with a salary of £10 million net per year plus a signing fee. Liverpool offered less than that. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

❌ Amorim won't change
@SportingCP
 for
@WestHam

£10 million after tax.

That's roughly £20 million a year from us
Who they resting mate ?

My bad thought they were resting Palmer
And yet he is talking to West Ham

The more I think about that, it is strange he went and spoke to West Ham.
Maybe the Chelsea £200 million midfield will turn up tonight
It is frustrating that they always seem to play against weakened teams and haven’t had any major injuries, but at the end of the day, we wouldn’t be talking about it if we did our job against palace and United.

Wouldn't be talking about it if the officials did their job either
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Last post by Legs on Today at 07:56:07 pm »
The rumour was he wants £10 million net when Klopp is on £15 million Gross (so less)

I don't believe the rumour but it hasn't been twisted

I doubt it though as who is going to pay who those wages ?

I guess Chelsea/United are daft enough.

Klopp earns way more than what we pay him he is the best and most charismatic man in football bar none and nobody turns down money but we know Klopp isn’t solely about the wage (I now pray you don’t screenshot this in case he does go to Saudi !)

Liverpool FC Forum / Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Last post by Wool on Today at 07:55:41 pm »
I’m quite pleased with Slot to be honest. Baldness is the main thing against him but he plays good football from what I’ve read and there’ll be continuity regarding set up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10