Author Topic: The Laugh at Manchester United Thread or the 'Ban Thread' for idiots....?.  (Read 1247894 times)

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
Re: José Mourinho - If it were me I'd play with two
« Reply #13280 on: April 23, 2017, 01:23:49 pm »
This publicly declared shite about his players is one of the reasons I hate the loon. How he ever managed to motivate people to go and play well and win things is beyond me. It's an exact "anti-incentive" to get fit having a public pop at lads on the injury list. Has the man no sense at all?
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
« Reply #13281 on: April 23, 2017, 01:29:05 pm »
This publicly declared shite about his players is one of the reasons I hate the loon. How he ever managed to motivate people to go and play well and win things is beyond me. It's an exact "anti-incentive" to get fit having a public pop at lads on the injury list. Has the man no sense at all?

He's the bestest bestest motivator ever. Havent you noticed how he has turned Luke Shaw into Luke Skywalker?

#mindgames
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13282 on: April 23, 2017, 01:30:18 pm »

I don't think he used to be like that.

His Real Madrid experience broke him.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
It's almost as if everything he says and does is purely for the benefit of himself and his inflated ego...

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
It's almost as if everything he says and does is purely for the benefit of himself and his inflated ego...

So nothings changed then..
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #13285 on: April 23, 2017, 01:35:43 pm »

I think even before RM he was beginning to show signs of it. That experienceleft him marked no doubt about it. A classic sense of a man beliveing in his own publicity and hype. RM really burst his ego, which he then took on to Chelsea too. But why any young attacking talent would sign with Mourinho now is just beyond my comprehension. He will ruin them, and even then his supporters in the press will back him as they always do.  ::)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976

What do you mean ALMOST?!

It's always about him, everywhere he's been.

He always says things like "titles I've won" instead of the team

As much as I hated the c*nt, when did you ever hear Ferguson say anything like that. At least to him it was always about "Manchester United" as a whole.

This current guy just flits around from one huge organisation to the next looking to build up his own CV
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
What do you mean ALMOST?!

It's always about him, everywhere he's been.

He always says things like "titles I've won" instead of the team

As much as I hated the c*nt, when did you ever hear Ferguson say anything like that. At least to him it was always about "Manchester United" as a whole.

This current guy just flits around from one huge organisation to the next looking to build up his own CV

Exactly, look at the way he behaved when he won the European Cup with Porto. The moment the camera was on him, he threw his medal onto the floor, as if to say this was down to me, not my players. What manager in their right mind would be that selfish?  Right from that moment it became clear he only felt he himself mattered. The way our press massaged his ego once he arrived in the Premiership was just nauseating.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13288 on: April 23, 2017, 01:40:11 pm »
I think even before RM he was beginning to show signs of it. That experienceleft him marked no doubt about it.

He wasn't throwing players under the bus like he has been doing since RM. The Porto, Chelsea and Inter players adored him. Materazzi was blubbering like a baby when he left Inter. I find it hard to believe his current crop of players hold that much adoration for him now though. If any at all.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #13289 on: April 23, 2017, 01:59:14 pm »

His whole thing is getting results as charismatic leader of a talented squad with an inferiority complex.  It was a huge success at Porto, and when combined with a chequebook at Chelsea and Inter the results were spectacular.

But the inferiority complex is key because it's a confidence trick, so when he tried it at Real Madrid with players who knew they were the best it went horribly wrong, and then same at Chelsea second time around because they didn't feel like the underdogs anymore.

Modern Utd surely aren't so feeble, yet, that they'll lap up his shtick for very long.  You can imagine the likes of Herrera or Fellaini loving it, but there are still some genuinely talented players there who've achieved stuff.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
The fuck!

They all have Ibrahimovic or Rojo on their shirts

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
Jones and Smalling will be even keener to recover now.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Fatty!!!!!!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
Am I correct in saying that if the score stays as it is now (2-0) then their goal difference will only be 3 less than ours?

Hope we pad our goal difference out a bit today. Just to keep that advantage over them should we need to fall back on it

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Am I correct in saying that if the score stays as it is now (2-0) then their goal difference will only be 3 less than ours?

Hope we pad our goal difference out a bit today. Just to keep that advantage over them should we need to fall back on it

Yep. 3 goals and they'll still have 2 games in hand. Like you say, we could do with winning big ourselves in a few games. Just to regain that advantage.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Well we're playing Watford next week who are definitely ripe for a thrashing by someone.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well we're playing Watford next week who are definitely ripe for a thrashing by someone.

Hopefully won't be a repeat of the game last season !

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

We beat them by what score earlier in the season?

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006

Yep. 3 goals and they'll still have 2 games in hand. Like you say, we could do with winning big ourselves in a few games. Just to regain that advantage.

Technically, it's 4.

If they make up the 5 goal difference going into this match, we still lead because of goals scored. They're not catching that as we're 21 goals ahead ( 19 as of now().
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

I was thinking more of our home game against them this season.  ;)

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
He reminds me of a General in Paths of Glory
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Online cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

By the time they have 2 games in hand again, our goal difference will hopefully have changed for the better.

Offline Cliff Bastin

• Big Exeter fan, pretending to be a gooner, pretending...yawn
  • Legacy Fan
Mourinho will be like a pig in shite now, he will fancy it now and put less pressure on themselves to win the Europa league.

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
Mourinho will be like a pig in shite now, he will fancy it now and put less pressure on themselves to win the Europa league.

One thing is for sure, when you two meet he'll give Wenger a lesson like he usually does.

Offline MancEunuchian

• Manc
  • Main Stander
  • On the piss with Georgie Best
Any of you still think we're finishing 6th?  ;)

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
They have the game to deffo win at arsenal and at a deflated city? no problem.
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
They have the game to deffo win at arsenal and at a deflated city? no problem.

Mourinho lives off those games and the worry is without Ibrahimovic they are more equipped to deal with the smaller teams.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan

Been busy for a while eh?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Possibly if Arsenal get their act together.

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
I do. Why not? cos you beat Burnley..
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
I do. Why not? cos you beat Burnley..

They haven't lost a game since Mourinho took over so the odds are in their favour
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline NO COUTINHO

• Main Stander
José Mourinho says Manchester United will now prioritise Europa League: "Fourth position is not a trophy and in this club we want trophies

please do, jose.
Barcelona BEATEN, Liverpool TRIUMPHANT, Messi MASHED on Merseyside

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They haven't lost a game since Mourinho took over so the odds are in their favour

I'm not sure if you're serious, but they have.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
José Mourinho says Manchester United will now prioritise Europa League: "Fourth position is not a trophy and in this club we want trophies

please do, jose.

Getting his excuses in early if they lose the derby.  Don't believe him either way anyhow.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
I'm not sure if you're serious, but they have.

Those don't count

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
Yes.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
City
Swansea
Arsenal
Spurs
Southampton
Palace

They are dropping points.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline sonny crockett

• Been highly respecting A@A since 2007, honestly, thinks the world of him!
  • Kopite
They've got stronger as the season as progressed. We've got the other way.

Offline Miltonred

• Does the "M" in Mod stand for morons?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Does the M in Milton stand for Moron?
They've had a good result and we've had a bad one. Next week it will be the other way around, and we will be world beaters and they will be shite again.

Neither are true.