Author Topic: Political youtube thread?  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Political youtube thread?
« on: February 2, 2017, 09:29:20 pm »
Hi bosses

Given the reality tv show the world has been sucked into, there's almost daily commentary on the chaos that is the Trump administration.  I don't want to add a third debate into the mix but I also don't want to pollute (ha!) the two Trump threads we have with a constant barrage of Colbert, Noah and Bee.

That said, through their comedy I feel they're still making valid points against the Trump administration, and we need all the weapons we have (let's face it, the information is easier to take on board via videos). 

Would a new general political video thread be welcome in the media or news boards?  Could the old "Daily Show" thread be adapted?  I think we could all use the levity...
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Political youtube thread?
« Reply #1 on: February 2, 2017, 11:05:28 pm »
I think there's value in the parody and the pisstaking of the POTUS, start a thread in the News section and usual rules apply :)