Author Topic: FULL TIME LFC 2 - West Ham 2 (Lallana '4, Payet '27, Antonio '38, Origi '47)  (Read 58034 times)

Offline Kelvinlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • #JFT96
Re: FULL TIME LFC 2 - West Ham 2 (Lallana '4, Payet '27, Antonio '38, Origi '47)
« Reply #1000 on: December 13, 2016, 10:12:48 am »
I didn't think he was a bottler and I still don't, but on this occasion he definitely should've made a change up top IMO

I live in Guernsey, so I don't get to go very often (no direct flights to Liverpool so a trip costs north of £300 before spends). I've been to Fulham just before Christmas a few years ago (class atmosphere), United last January (shite), Kazan Europa League (shite) and obviously this West Ham game which was also shite.

Noticed anyway the thread about the atmosphere after posting my little rant in here

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
Re: FULL TIME LFC 2 - West Ham 2 (Lallana '4, Payet '27, Antonio '38, Origi '47)
« Reply #1001 on: December 13, 2016, 11:45:02 am »

They do this. They say stupid things all the time and when a manager bites that's their ticket. Look at the one time media darling Maureen. All it takes is a couple of draws these days and the headlines scream out 'Has he cracked', 'Is the pressure too much?' etc, etc.

But the germane point is this: who gives a fuck what they print? What possible difference does it make? We don't need to put words in his mouth - he doesn't need us to. If we trust him to be in charge - and I'm sure you do, just like I do, just like we all should - then just let him make decisions about what to say or not say and stand behind him. It's a very fucking simple thing. I'm not having a go at you, by the way - just saying in general. People are worrying about the stupidest shit lately. He's our guy - be loyal, support him like crazy, let him take care of things.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline nvssudheer

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1002 on: December 13, 2016, 11:45:31 am »
Klopp should give this a try vs Boro for the last 20 minutes or so: Woodburn on the left, Firmino at no. 9.
Exciting times. See you at 'Title o'klopp'

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #1003 on: December 13, 2016, 11:48:32 am »
Klopp should give this a try vs Boro for the last 20 minutes or so: Woodburn on the left, Firmino at no. 9.

Or Ojo

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #1004 on: December 13, 2016, 12:50:59 pm »
Yet another season going down the drain. YOu don't win anything if you're goalkeeper isn't performing and every shot goes in the net agains you. 
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1005 on: December 13, 2016, 12:52:09 pm »
Yet another season going down the drain. YOu don't win anything if you're goalkeeper isn't performing and every shot goes in the net agains you.

We are in absolute crisis.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1006 on: December 13, 2016, 01:00:54 pm »

Yeah, Chelsea have already won the league, Hull have won the league cup, might as well call it a day and prepare for next season.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #1007 on: December 13, 2016, 01:01:52 pm »
I can barely tell who is joking and who is serious anymore.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #1008 on: December 13, 2016, 01:02:03 pm »
But the germane point is this: who gives a fuck what they print? What possible difference does it make?
Not sure, clearly Klopp did think it was important enough to merit a response. My personal opinion is they're trolls, they sit around all day (literally) in studios and formulate all kinds of theories from players out of form to managers under pressure to people nearing the sack based on absolute fantasy. It is an unnecessary added pressure to take their bait, far better to do what he's done so far which is smile, make light of it and respond on the pitch.

Also, it's a bit of an overreaction to say that because you think this type of personal response was unnecessary it means people aren't backing the manager.

Offline Greatness

• Spineless and gutless
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1009 on: December 13, 2016, 01:51:17 pm »
Agreed mate it's like December 2010 and December 2014 all over again, if weren't not careful we won't even qualify for the Europa League.

Being serious we are overachieving, were 3rd place ahead of both City and United who spent a massive outlet last summer.

Start of the season I would of snapped someone's hand off for a top place and a trophy, well on course to do that and hopefully win the Fa Cup as well.   

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #1010 on: December 13, 2016, 04:01:07 pm »
Agreed mate it's like December 2010 and December 2014 all over again, if weren't not careful we won't even qualify for the Europa League.

Being serious we are overachieving, were 3rd place ahead of both City and United who spent a massive outlet last summer.

Start of the season I would of snapped someone's hand off for a top place and a trophy, well on course to do that and hopefully win the Fa Cup as well.

We're not on course to win anything without being solid. United in the cup final If we get there De Gea will be pulling off all kinds of saves. They'll score from their first shot. No Sakho to hold the defence together like the European run either.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Kop307

• Bets against Liverpool. "I could be talking utter fucking shit".
  • Kopite
« Reply #1011 on: December 13, 2016, 04:05:00 pm »
First post - lets go.

I think I remember when Klopp first took over he told everyone not to be to down when we lose, and don't get overly ambtious when we win - or something like that. Maybe people should look at the league table and see if they still fancy moaning.

We're 3rd in the league, in the semi-final of a cup, 6 points behind a team going on a 9 game winning streak, we're just about keeping pace when you consider we still play Chelsea at Anfield - that gap isn't significant. Yes it was a shit result against West Ham, but life goes on, as does the season. Everyone needs to stop cryarsing about what's happened a look at the position we're in, which is a very strong one. I know that's what our brilliant manger will be doing. Have faith in him, if no one else.

Chelsea will drop points, as will Man City, and Arsenal. It's all fine. We're fine. We play Boro on Wednesday, if we win, fantastic, if we lose, we play Everton next week. Don't worry about it.

Everyone always bangs on about the destination, try enjoying the journey. We may end up winning the league, coming top 4, or coming 6th. Who knows but we're in the conversation, so try enjoying it. It doesn't happen every year. Especially in December.

There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1012 on: December 13, 2016, 04:36:45 pm »
Anyway, we have another game tomorrow. Time to focus on that.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #1013 on: December 13, 2016, 04:41:03 pm »
First post - lets go.

I think I remember when Klopp first took over he told everyone not to be to down when we lose, and don't get overly ambtious when we win - or something like that. Maybe people should look at the league table and see if they still fancy moaning.

We're 3rd in the league, in the semi-final of a cup, 6 points behind a team going on a 9 game winning streak, we're just about keeping pace when you consider we still play Chelsea at Anfield - that gap isn't significant. Yes it was a shit result against West Ham, but life goes on, as does the season. Everyone needs to stop cryarsing about what's happened a look at the position we're in, which is a very strong one. I know that's what our brilliant manger will be doing. Have faith in him, if no one else.

Chelsea will drop points, as will Man City, and Arsenal. It's all fine. We're fine. We play Boro on Wednesday, if we win, fantastic, if we lose, we play Everton next week. Don't worry about it.

Everyone always bangs on about the destination, try enjoying the journey. We may end up winning the league, coming top 4, or coming 6th. Who knows but we're in the conversation, so try enjoying it. It doesn't happen every year. Especially in December.

Excellent first post mate.  ;D

I also agree with what someone said about us overachieving if you compare our budget with City's and United's.

We all could have predicted results like Bournemouth away and the Hammers at home. It's just a shame they have happened consecutively to create an unneeded sense of crisis.

Offline Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1014 on: December 13, 2016, 04:55:13 pm »
Is that like saying any Liverpool fan watching Sky effectively reads the S*n? If not, why not?

Not exactly mate, but they are inadvertently funding the same company

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1015 on: December 13, 2016, 05:22:46 pm »

I also agree with what someone said about us overachieving if you compare our budget with City's and United's.

Would that be the old "par" argument? I.e. a load of old shite  :no
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1016 on: December 13, 2016, 05:50:17 pm »
Would that be the old "par" argument? I.e. a load of old shite  :no

No we should always be aiming above par which I am confident Klopp is doing. My point is that we should put things in the perspective of the strong competition we have in this league.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1017 on: December 13, 2016, 05:51:49 pm »
No we should always be aiming above par which I am confident Klopp is doing. My point is that we should put things in the perspective of the strong competition we have in this league.

It's true that the competition is very strong this season, however, we've thrown away 5 points in the last 2 games.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1018 on: December 13, 2016, 05:56:08 pm »
It's true that the competition is very strong this season, however, we've thrown away 5 points in the last 2 games.

I agree and that isn't acceptable but it's to be expected in football. This is a game that's very hard to predict and every team around us has dropped similar points this season.

Offline Kop307

• Bets against Liverpool. "I could be talking utter fucking shit".
  • Kopite
« Reply #1019 on: December 13, 2016, 05:59:55 pm »
I agree and that isn't acceptable but it's to be expected in football. This is a game that's very hard to predict and every team around us has dropped similar points this season.

Apart from Chelsea. They're on a freakish run, and they've had no injuries to key players. Yet. And that's the key part, yet.

At some point in the season they'll have a wobble, that's how football works. We just need to focus on being in a position to take advantage when they do. We can't afford to have to many more games like West Ham if we want to win the league this season.
There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #1020 on: December 13, 2016, 06:04:36 pm »
No idea what this post means. If you clarify, I'll be happy to answer.

Are you saying Carra is right to totally degrade our keeper in the media, or is he incorrect to do that?

Are the Nevilles right in the same context, or not?

Is it a bigger offence to rip out our keeper if you are a Man Utd legend, or a Liverpool legend?

Is the manager better to call up the United pundit, and let the Liverpool pundit alone? Or what's your opinion on all these?

In the first instance, I'm saying it might be sort of OK if Carra criticises us 'cos he's a Red and it could be argued that he's doing it from a positive space; when Neville does the same it's definitely not from a positive space cos we know that the Manc twat is revelling in it. 

On the second part I'm saying that Carra  could be a bit more fucking loyal to us. 

I can totally see why Klopp would call Neville out and not Carra - it wouldn't surprise me in least if Carra receives a private message from Klopp. 

Neville and every other Manc (including that twat Peter Schmeichel) can go fuck themselves.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 06:11:23 pm by Rush 82 »

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1021 on: December 13, 2016, 06:54:29 pm »

Are you serious ?

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1022 on: December 13, 2016, 07:26:39 pm »
In the first instance, I'm saying it might be sort of OK if Carra criticises us 'cos he's a Red and it could be argued that he's doing it from a positive space; when Neville does the same it's definitely not from a positive space cos we know that the Manc twat is revelling in it. 

On the second part I'm saying that Carra  could be a bit more fucking loyal to us. 

I can totally see why Klopp would call Neville out and not Carra - it wouldn't surprise me in least if Carra receives a private message from Klopp. 

Neville and every other Manc (including that twat Peter Schmeichel) can go fuck themselves.

Thanks for explaining.  To be honest (while I can't stand them), I kind of expect the Nevilles and co to slag us off every chance they get. Personally, I find it far more despicable when the likes of Lawrenson, Murphy etc have a pop.  What Carragher said about our goalkeeper on Sunday was just disgusting. I hope the manager does have a word.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1023 on: December 13, 2016, 07:28:26 pm »
Thanks for explaining.  To be honest (while I can't stand them), I kind of expect the Nevilles and co to slag us off every chance they get. Personally, I find it far more despicable when the likes of Lawrenson, Murphy etc have a pop.  What Carragher said about our goalkeeper on Sunday was just disgusting. I hope the manager does have a word.

I don't think the likes of Murphy, Lawro or medal thief have been part of Liverpool for a very long time, least not that i've considered them that way anyway.

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1024 on: December 13, 2016, 07:41:40 pm »
I don't think the likes of Murphy, Lawro or medal thief have been part of Liverpool for a very long time, least not that i've considered them that way anyway.

Oh sure, totally concur. To many, Carra is a Liverpool hero and you'ld expect better. Mind you he seems to forget he owes much of his status to Rafa Benitez and Sami Hyypia. And indirectly, Stevie G.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1025 on: December 13, 2016, 07:43:49 pm »
Oh sure, totally concur. To many, Carra is a Liverpool hero and you'ld expect better. Mind you he seems to forget he owes much of his status to Rafa Benitez and Sami Hyypia. And indirectly, Stevie G.

Yeah you'd expect a bit better from Carra honestly, least I did. You'd expect him to be defending a player of Liverpool instead of agreeing with his mate Neville. But that's the way it is today on Sky.

Offline Paul_h

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1026 on: December 13, 2016, 09:26:27 pm »
Carra works for the murdoch empire now, who have an agenda against Liverpool.
He wAs similarly critical of  Can too.. last year..
And he played his role to oust Rafa..
He can shove his opinions up his arse, as far as I'm concened

Klopp was correct to point out nevilles fAliours. Giving him a taste of his own medicine...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 09:33:16 pm by Paul_h »

Offline heylookitsjacob

• 's Cream Crackers
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #1027 on: December 13, 2016, 09:45:48 pm »
It's Neville's job to talk.

It's part of Klopp's job to answer questions in interviews and pre/post match conferences

It's part of a player's job to answer questions from a reporter(s) and in pre/post match conferences

I'm not sure why any of them criticizing each other is actually a big deal? I mean, Neville is shit at his job. Karius has had a couple howlers. Klopp has the right to defend his team selection. I'm sure that Karius and Klopp are being advised by Liverpool's PR department (who are more knowledgeable about this subject than any of us) on how to handle the situation.

Non-story for me.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1028 on: December 13, 2016, 09:46:56 pm »
Kill this thread. Time to move on brothers and sisters.

Onwards and upwards. Bring on the Boro.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #1029 on: December 13, 2016, 10:50:55 pm »
Kill this thread. Time to move on brothers and sisters.

Onwards and upwards. Bring on the Boro.

its fucking doom and gloom in the pre match thread for Boro  as well, you would think we are playing a Barca and real Madrid select team
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline RedRaj

• Kopite
« Reply #1030 on: December 13, 2016, 11:01:03 pm »
its fucking doom and gloom in the pre match thread for Boro  as well, you would think we are playing a Barca and real Madrid select team
Too right! Boro have lost to Watford at home.. yes Watford. Yes our record at Boro isn't great but all of those x haven't beaten y records  in 20 years have nearly all fallen in the last 5 years. Come on. We can absolutely do this lot.

Offline Frizzo

• Having a Bad Hair Life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1031 on: December 14, 2016, 12:17:43 am »

Are you serious ?
Can't be. Maybe s/he doesn't realise that sarcasm doesn't convey easily.

Seriously though, we lost to burnley and there were literally people writing the season off. After ONE loss.

Then we go 15 unbeaten and we're in a semi final, top of the league and everything's rosy.

Then we have a draw and a loss and it's time for tantrums again.

Offline andspecks

• avers would probably help my analysis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1032 on: December 14, 2016, 12:37:14 am »
Carra works for the murdoch empire now, who have an agenda against Liverpool.
He wAs similarly critical of  Can too.. last year..
And he played his role to oust Rafa..
He can shove his opinions up his arse, as far as I'm concened

Klopp was correct to point out nevilles fAliours. Giving him a taste of his own medicine...
The way people tout this around as if it's fact when there isn't a shred of evidence :lmao

Offline MerseysideBrum

• Legacy Fan
  • Show them the way to go ome
« Reply #1033 on: December 14, 2016, 02:37:32 pm »
United in the cup final If we get there De Gea will be pulling off all kinds of saves. They'll score from their first shot. No Sakho to hold the defence together like the European run either.
Might not bother watching (if we get there) seeing as mystic meg here apparently knows exactly whats going to happen

ALSO THE BIT IN BOLD LOL
The reds are coming up the hill boys.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #1034 on: December 14, 2016, 02:38:54 pm »
No Sakho to hold the defence together like the European run either.

:lmao