Author Topic: Kenny's Team Talk  (Read 4760 times)

Offline Velky Al

• Legacy Fan
    • Fuggled
Kenny's Team Talk
« on: January 8, 2011, 12:00:52 pm »
For the rest of the season (and maybe beyond if all goes well):

We want our fucking perch back!

Offline charleyfarley

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Kenny's Team Talk
« Reply #1 on: January 8, 2011, 12:01:41 pm »
I am pissing myself with excitement

Long live the King
Boards don't hit back

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: January 8, 2011, 12:03:46 pm »
There is NO ONE more qualified to tell those shithouses why they should be giving their all for that fucking shirt!

Offline Mark_kopite90

• Anny Roader
  • Justice!
« Reply #3 on: January 8, 2011, 12:03:46 pm »
he won't have much time for plannin' though will he.
Still, can't do any worse than Roy.

Thats the last of the 'riff raff' anyway (apart from Purslow) now we can really start building for the future.
« Last Edit: January 8, 2011, 12:05:45 pm by Mark_kopite90 »

Offline Velky Al

• Legacy Fan
    • Fuggled
« Reply #4 on: January 8, 2011, 12:05:36 pm »

He's had all the time he needs watching from the stands.

Offline Mark_kopite90

• Anny Roader
  • Justice!
« Reply #5 on: January 8, 2011, 12:06:38 pm »
suppose, he has had 20 years of it.

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: January 8, 2011, 12:07:19 pm »

Thats the last of the 'riff raff' anyway (apart from Purslow) now we can really start building for the future.

You know what I'm still going into this game and assuming the worst. Kenny as you say hasn't had time to affect any changes before this match tomorrow. His new reign begins on Monday as far as I am concerned.

Offline SMACLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 8, 2011, 12:07:32 pm »
What sort of tactics and formation does Kenny play lads? Born 93.

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #8 on: January 8, 2011, 12:07:34 pm »

Imo will go with the team tat was picked by Roy ..... his presence will get the best out of them .

Offline LiverpoolKopKings

• "He got to Number One. Then into minus figures. Though nobody could understand why!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • Here's to win it before my expiry date!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 8, 2011, 12:08:15 pm »
He should tell them that Old farting whiskey nose has just compared us to giant killers Yeovil Town and should tell them that unless he sees them bleeding they'll not leave the ground.

Our Generalissimo is back, LET US WAGE WAR.

Most of the shyte play was down to very very low morale more then anything else. So my hopes are up.

Please King please revive the Boot Room as that is the way forward
If you're happy and you know it, Klopp your hands
If you're happy and you know it, Klopp your hands

Offline Mark_kopite90

• Anny Roader
  • Justice!
« Reply #10 on: January 8, 2011, 12:09:14 pm »
You know what I'm still going into this game and assuming the worst. Kenny as you say hasn't had time to affect any changes before this match tomorrow. His new reign begins on Monday as far as I am concerned.
Imo will go with the team tat was picked by Roy ..... his presence will get the best out of them .

Yeah like rocco said, his presence will lift the team hugely I would of thought.
Hopefully have some bite about them.

Kenny probly would of seen this coming a mile off, he'll of known a damn site more than us, so maybe he already has plans for the game.
« Last Edit: January 8, 2011, 12:15:56 pm by Mark_kopite90 »

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #11 on: January 8, 2011, 12:13:30 pm »
His arrival will make the best performances come out of the lads !

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 8, 2011, 12:14:07 pm »
"I want my title back!"

No? ;)
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline Scouserpool

• Legacy Fan
  • https://twitter.com/Thommas86
« Reply #13 on: January 8, 2011, 12:14:38 pm »

what he said.
PSN: delete_one

"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later." Bob Paisley

"I want to use the incredible support to make coming to Anfield the longest 90 minutes of an opponent’s life." Brendan Rodgers

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #14 on: January 8, 2011, 12:18:14 pm »
This is the BIG question. How will Kenny set the team up. Nobody really knows what his opinions are now compared to way back in the 80's and early 90's.

If he sets up an attacking minded side as I think he will, god help the mancs.

If Torres, Gerrard and the team get the lift I suspect they just got today with Dalglish at the helm, the Mancs should be running scared.
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline Scouserpool

• Legacy Fan
  • https://twitter.com/Thommas86
« Reply #15 on: January 8, 2011, 12:19:28 pm »
This is the BIG question. How will Kenny set the team up. Nobody really knows what his opinions are now compared to way back in the 80's and early 90's.

If Torres, Gerrard and the team get the lift I suspect they just got today with Dalglish at the helm, the Mancs should be running scared.

Where is the like button under your comment? oh. it's not face.. hopefully you're right then :D
PSN: delete_one

"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later." Bob Paisley

"I want to use the incredible support to make coming to Anfield the longest 90 minutes of an opponent’s life." Brendan Rodgers

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: January 8, 2011, 12:23:34 pm »
There's a thread for that.

Yes, he doesn't have time to prepared apart from a team talk and the confidence he'll bring. And no Hodgson and his poisonous air. In all fairness, if he picks roughly the same players Hodgson would've done, he can't go far wrong. All of them are better than what we've seen this season, and confidence and 9000 behind them will increase performance.

Make no mistake, united aren't bad atm - top of the league and unbeaten at home i think? So even with the best preparation possible, we might have still lost. But at least now we've got a fighting chance. So let's go and fight!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
« Reply #17 on: January 8, 2011, 12:24:00 pm »
Probably been mentioned, but he's only coming back from Dubai now, so he's going to be fucking knackered.
hi

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #18 on: January 8, 2011, 12:25:10 pm »

Mate I really don't care if we get beat, of course I would like us to win (for kenny) just to know that somebody who knows this club is in charge.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Citizen Kane

• Anny Roader
  • The bereaved victim of a broken m key
« Reply #19 on: January 8, 2011, 12:26:51 pm »

I think we need to go there and attack them. Tell the players to play their fucking hearts out and give 100% for the whole game, it's way too late for Kenny to win a tactical victory like Rafa did a few years back. If we go there and sit back there's no way we will win. The only way to beat them will be to go at them full throttle from the first second. If we get a one goal lead, another key thing that Kenny no doubt knows is to not sit deep or the old man u tactic of blockading you in your own box would come into effect.

I really don't expect to win, as long as the lads give every ounce of energy for Kenny and us i'l be happy. I'm sure Kenny can inspire them to do that a hundred times better than Roy could.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: January 8, 2011, 12:27:04 pm »
Mate I really don't care if we get beat, of course I would like us to win (for kenny) just to know that somebody who knows this club is in charge.
This.

After the manic buzzing of the last hour, I feel like letting out a massive breath of relief.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Mark_kopite90

• Anny Roader
  • Justice!
« Reply #21 on: January 8, 2011, 12:33:07 pm »

hear hear.
A long long battle seems to be over....

Now it's the rebuild.

Offline Julio

• Legacy Fan
  • Brrrrrrr
« Reply #22 on: January 8, 2011, 12:33:55 pm »
Kenny's team talk?
Incomprehensible  ;D
"We do not want a single foot of foreign territory; but of our territory we shall not surrender a single inch to anyone"

Offline Babelmania

• Kopite
« Reply #23 on: January 8, 2011, 12:38:21 pm »
anyone know when he's due back?

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: January 8, 2011, 12:39:09 pm »
There is NO ONE more qualified to tell those shithouses why they should be giving their all for that fucking shirt!

it's gonna be one hell of a match tomorrow!
« Last Edit: January 8, 2011, 12:40:40 pm by theMilkman »
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #25 on: January 8, 2011, 12:40:53 pm »
Will he be bringing a translator in with him?   ;)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #26 on: January 8, 2011, 12:43:10 pm »
Will he be bringing a translator in with him?   ;)
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Yer nanas hanging baskets

• Main Stander
« Reply #27 on: January 8, 2011, 12:45:52 pm »
I remember reading an article on what Jenny thinks would suit liverpools style of play. He had a detailed analysis of the runs in which he believed Torres should be making. He thought torres should be making runs in between the two centre backs and in between the full backs. He believed Torres shouldn't have to come wide to receive the ball, I.e outside the fullback. This is because he liked to deploy WINGERS. His setup had Glen Johnson on the right wing so i will be suprised if Glen doesn't start on the right wing tomorrow with Kelly behind him.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #28 on: January 8, 2011, 12:46:13 pm »

Offline Yer nanas hanging baskets

• Main Stander
« Reply #29 on: January 8, 2011, 12:48:15 pm »
^
kenny not jenny. Dam you predictive text

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Citizen Kane

• Anny Roader
  • The bereaved victim of a broken m key
« Reply #31 on: January 8, 2011, 12:50:21 pm »
I remember reading an article on what Jenny thinks would suit liverpools style of play. He had a detailed analysis of the runs in which he believed Torres should be making. He thought torres should be making runs in between the two centre backs and in between the full backs. He believed Torres shouldn't have to come wide to receive the ball, I.e outside the fullback. This is because he liked to deploy WINGERS. His setup had Glen Johnson on the right wing so i will be suprised if Glen doesn't start on the right wing tomorrow with Kelly behind him.

Good point. Kenny has also had a big role in the academy, does this mean the likes of Pacheco could be in with a chance? You have already mentioned Kelly who could be our starting right back, he is already solid, and everyone on here, me included, thinks Pacheco could do a job.

Offline silver 5 star

• Mistter Gramatticle. Heell corecct you're spelinng mistaikes
  • Legacy Fan
  • BUILD A NEW STADIUM - NO GROUNDSHARE!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 8, 2011, 12:51:33 pm »
For the rest of the season (and maybe beyond if all goes well):

We want our fucking perch back!

Correct. We are LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB.
Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate; "To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds, For the  ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods. " FENWAY - Do not let us down! RAWK is boss lid

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #33 on: January 8, 2011, 12:58:14 pm »

He won't even need a team talk.  Just the sight of him walking into that room should be enough to inspire them to run through walls for him at Castle Greyskull.

So glad we've got a figurehead to lead us again.  He will command the same presence and respect to his peers as Fergie, if not moreso.  No-one will fuck with us now he's at the helm!
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Mark_kopite90

• Anny Roader
  • Justice!
« Reply #34 on: January 8, 2011, 01:00:56 pm »

He won't even need a team talk.  Just the sight of him walking into that room should be enough to inspire them to run through walls for him at Castle Greyskull.

So glad we've got a figurehead to lead us again.  He will command the same presence and respect to his peers as Mr Alex Ferguson, if not moreso.  No-one will fuck with us now he's at the helm!

Yep, Carra won't be able to spit his dummy out anymore!

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #35 on: January 8, 2011, 01:04:40 pm »
After a pulsating 3-3 draw at Anfield, Ferguson complained to a radio reporter about Anfield's intimidation of referees. Dalglish, passing by with his baby daughter in his arms, interrupted to suggest the reporter interview new-born Lauren instead: "My daughter talks more sense than you do!" he told Ferguson.

Maybe he could get Lauren to do the team talk.
"Ohhh-kayyy"