Other
7 (2.1%)
I will spoil my vote
3 (0.9%)
I will not be voting
28 (8.5%)

Total Members Voted: 329

Voting closed: May 31, 2017, 03:44:36 pm

Author Topic: How will you be voting in the General Election on June 8th?  (Read 26149 times)

Offline reniformis

• Legacy Fan
  • Innocence and Arrogance Entwined
Re: How will you be voting in the General Election on June 8th?
« Reply #280 on: April 23, 2017, 01:38:33 pm »
Yeah but they were pretty much decided hundreds of years ago and anyway I like chocolate , presents and getting pissed
Well, that's St Paddy's day sorted especially if you don't like snakes. If you like saving women from vicious lizards, cheese on toast and anti-Westminster belligerence then we can have all of them.
The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #281 on: April 23, 2017, 01:43:43 pm »
Yeah my area is solid Labour and to be fair Maria Eagle does a good job.

Maria Eagle is a pro-European is she not? Freed from the constraints of a Corbyn leadership on Brexit, would you trust her judgement? Given that vote for the person to represent you, not the national leader. Corbyn will not be PM, and Labour will lose lots of seats. Corbyn should not sway your judgement as the best person to be your MP.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #282 on: April 24, 2017, 11:26:21 am »
They'll be voting Tory because the majority of people will do as theyre told by The Mail and The S*n.

Who makes them buy the papers in the first place? It seems like a very impractical way of controlling huge sections of the population when all the people have to do is not buy those papers.

Maybe people just want to vote Tory and those are the papers that match their world view? If I made you read a copy of the Mail would it make you vote Tory?

Or is it your upbringing, your social and personal circumstances and other factors like your age and income that are the major factors in who you vote for?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #283 on: April 24, 2017, 11:30:48 am »
There goes Easter and Christmas then.

The spring and winter festivals were around long before Christianity. The church just tacked on the nativity and crucifixion stories.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #284 on: April 24, 2017, 10:56:07 pm »
The spring and winter festivals were around long before Christianity. The church just tacked on the nativity and crucifixion stories.
Careful Alan, next you'll be saying that Jesus didn't really exist and was just a figurehead tacked on by a new religion. [emoji14]

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: April 25, 2017, 01:51:50 pm »
I voted UUP in 2015, the female candidate but she didn't win. England voters are lucky because you have a wide range of options.

You don't mean you're voting DUP?  There's as wide a range of options in most NI constituencies too, or do you mean unionist options? 

Alliance are a credible pro-union party in NI. They don't have the DUP's dodgy business links, nor their far-right Christian fundamentalist leanings.

The DUP are pro-brexit against the majority wishes of Northern Ireland. They're anti-marriage equality and have abused a petition of concern to block it passing (and many party members have been openly homophobic).  For years they blocked blood donations from gay men and challenged their ability to adopt children. They won't update archaic licensing laws, again against the wishes of the majority (according to polls).  They oppose women's rights, particularly when it comes to abortion. They want a conscience clause to give Christians legal protection to descriminate based on their beliefs. Ministers have asked for creationism to be taught in schools and exhibited in museums, alongside evolution. They've shown intolerance towards muslims and minorities - former leader Peter Robinson supported Pastor McConnell's tirade against muslims, and also backed protestors who forced a Nigerian out of his council house.  Robinson's wife said that homosexuality was an abomination and that gay people could pray the gay away and be cured of their sin, all the while she was grooming a teenager for sex and unlawfully got said teenager financial backing for his business venture . Sammy Wilson was caught on camera saying 'you're absolutely right' to a person on the street who said 'we need to get ethnics out.'

They consistently say and do things that would result in any other elected official in the UK finding their position untenable, yet they motor on without acknowledgement or apology.

The only reason UKIP hasn't taken a hold in Northern Ireland is that the DUP have that ground covered already. If anyone in the conscience can vote for such a despicable party when other less corrupt loyalist parties exist, then it's hard to think of them as anything more than a bigot.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #286 on: April 25, 2017, 04:22:14 pm »
Just the UUP without a vote, and the Tories on the same as the Greens.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #287 on: April 26, 2017, 08:37:02 pm »
Just the UUP without a vote, and the Tories on the same as the Greens.

Depressing we've got the same amount of Tory c*nts as we do people who want to stop the world blowing up.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: April 26, 2017, 08:40:13 pm »
Depressing we've got the same amount of Tory c*nts as we do people who want to stop the world blowing up.

The SNP & PC also want to stop the world blowing up  ;)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #289 on: April 26, 2017, 08:42:36 pm »
Maria Eagle is a pro-European is she not? Freed from the constraints of a Corbyn leadership on Brexit, would you trust her judgement? Given that vote for the person to represent you, not the national leader. Corbyn will not be PM, and Labour will lose lots of seats. Corbyn should not sway your judgement as the best person to be your MP.

Yeah. I'd actually have her leading the Party personally.

I sometimes gripe and say I'm voting someone else then when it comes down to it, I always end up voting Labour anyway. Can't seem to bring myself to even protest vote.

Not that my vote counts for anything at all in this stupid system. Total non-entity of a thing. But I still do it.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #290 on: April 26, 2017, 08:43:13 pm »
The SNP & PC also want to stop the world blowing up  ;)

Yep.

If someone with Sturgeon's charisma was an English  politician she'd be PM.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: May 1, 2017, 12:16:20 pm »
Yep.

If someone with Sturgeon's charisma was an English  politician she'd be PM.

I've often said this. Also, Mhairi Black, as young as she is, would be a more credible leader than Corbyn.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: May 1, 2017, 12:48:29 pm »
If the SNP stood MPs south of the border, Labour really would be screwed.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #293 on: May 1, 2017, 01:59:51 pm »
I will probably vote for my Labour candidate Angela Eagle. I have no time for Corbyn or his pathetic leadership, and his stance on Brexit is still making me angry beyond reason. But in the end its down to stopping this abbhorent Tory party, and trying to stop them from getting a mandate to lead this country into disaster. But its an election I have no time or inclination for and considering how important it actually is, that tells you everything.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: May 1, 2017, 02:05:08 pm »
If the SNP stood MPs south of the border, Labour really would be screwed.

If they did that, more people south of the border would be aware and hold them to account for their many deficiencies.

It's easy for them to be respected by non-Tory/UKIP voters south of the border when they're mostly out of sight out of mind, with them only being noted when they've done something we agree with (confirmation bias).

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: May 1, 2017, 02:12:29 pm »
Labour Party  123 (43.9%)
Liberal Democrats  77 (27.5%)
Conservative and Unionist Party 14 (5%)
Green Party   13 (4.6%)
Scottish National Party  8 (2.9%)
Sinn Fιin  5 (1.8%)
Plaid Cymru 2 (0.7%)
Social Democratic and Labour Party   2 (0.7%)
UK Independence Party   2 (0.7%)
Democratic Unionist Party  1 (0.4%)
Ulster Unionist Party   0 (0%)
Other   7 (2.5%)
I will spoil my vote   3 (1.1%)
I will not be voting    23 (8.2%)

Of the 254 of those who've voted for some kind of party, if the system was totally proportional representation this is (approximately) how things would look in the House of Commons if RAWK ran things:

Labour: 315
Lib Dem: 197
Conservative: 36
Green: 33
SNP: 20
OTHER: 18
Sinn Fιin: 13
Plaid Cymru: 5
SDLP: 5
UKIP: 5
DUP: 3
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: May 1, 2017, 04:40:08 pm »
Green Party   13 (4.6%)
Sinn Fιin  5 (1.8%)
Plaid Cymru 2 (0.7%)
Other   7 (2.5%)

Of the 254 of those who've voted for some kind of party, if the system was totally proportional representation this is (approximately) how things would look in the House of Commons if RAWK ran things:

I could live with that

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #297 on: May 1, 2017, 06:06:32 pm »
Green Party   13 (4.6%)
Sinn Fιin  5 (1.8%)
Plaid Cymru 2 (0.7%)
Other   7 (2.5%)

Fuck me we could achieve some shit with that
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #298 on: May 1, 2017, 06:12:52 pm »

A Labour-Green coalition with the Lib Dems as official opposition. Let's all move to Rawkland.....

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: May 4, 2017, 03:59:56 pm »
Starting to think I may not even bother to vote.  It would be the first general election in 25 years I have never voted in.  But I'm in the safest (Labour) seat in the country, and Labour are going to take a pounding. 

I've booked my trip to Croatia for election week.  I might do a postal vote but I'm honestly wondering what the point would be.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: May 4, 2017, 04:18:46 pm »
They've updated this site to the 2017 version by the way:

https://uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz
My Twitter

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #301 on: May 4, 2017, 06:49:12 pm »
Starting to think I may not even bother to vote.  It would be the first general election in 25 years I have never voted in.  But I'm in the safest (Labour) seat in the country, and Labour are going to take a pounding. 

I've booked my trip to Croatia for election week.  I might do a postal vote but I'm honestly wondering what the point would be.

I'm voting Green purely to register a vote for a strongly pro-European party. Lots of other things I like in the Green manifesto, a few huge 'hell nos' too. But it's that or not turn up and right now apathy seems equatable to acquiescence.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #302 on: May 4, 2017, 07:04:31 pm »

To give an extra nudge of support to the party that you believe in. Go vote.

Unless you're voting Tory then yeah don't bother ;D

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: May 4, 2017, 07:07:14 pm »

labour/lib dem tied, pretty much nailed on centrist. Which makes sense to be honest.

Offline reniformis

• Legacy Fan
  • Innocence and Arrogance Entwined
« Reply #304 on: May 4, 2017, 08:44:18 pm »

The point would be that you could honestly say in the years to come that you'd never deserted the Labour party, even in the bad times, I suppose. I know what you mean though, I've voted Labour in every GE since 1987 and since that first one I've not known such a bleak outlook. Every one since then it was expected to be a neck-and-neck fight, bar the Blair landslides when the Tories were an irrelevant ideological mess. Happier days.

The problem we've got is that a massive defeat for Labour can be interpreted in two conflicting ways, as a chance to rebuild without all those splitter Blairite centrists or as a chance to get the failed hijacking dinosaur left management out. It depends on your point of view. This catastrophic civil war between dreamers and pragmatists will continue and the worst thing is that they'll blame each other for the inevitable Tory devastation of the country and neither can win until a 'fourth way' between the two can knock their fucking heads together.
The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: May 4, 2017, 09:49:38 pm »
The point would be that you could honestly say in the years to come that you'd never deserted the Labour party, even in the bad times, I suppose. I know what you mean though, I've voted Labour in every GE since 1987 and since that first one I've not known such a bleak outlook. Every one since then it was expected to be a neck-and-neck fight, bar the Blair landslides when the Tories were an irrelevant ideological mess. Happier days.

The problem we've got is that a massive defeat for Labour can be interpreted in two conflicting ways, as a chance to rebuild without all those splitter Blairite centrists or as a chance to get the failed hijacking dinosaur left management out. It depends on your point of view. This catastrophic civil war between dreamers and pragmatists will continue and the worst thing is that they'll blame each other for the inevitable Tory devastation of the country and neither can win until a 'fourth way' between the two can knock their fucking heads together.

Corbyn whipped the Labour party to vote with the Tories on the biggest issue of my lifetime, one that will affect me for the rest of my life. I accepted defeat in 2010 and 2015, and expected to continue to vote Labour. Even after Corbyn was elected, I expected to continue voting Labour. But not after Corbyn did his thing on Brexit.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: May 4, 2017, 09:53:01 pm »
labour/lib dem tied, pretty much nailed on centrist. Which makes sense to be honest.

Lib Dem top with Labour and Green tied for second, probably because I accord Brexit maximum emphasis. BNP, DUP, UKIP, Tories from bottom up. Another of these surveys placed me economically level with Labour but slightly more internationalist, with Labour being the closest to my orientation.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: May 5, 2017, 11:21:45 am »
http://uk.isidewith.com/results/3130392054
77%   Green
Science • Healthcare • Education • Environmental • Criminal • Foreign Policy • Economic • Immigration • Domestic Policy • Social • Transportation • Electoral • National Security

74%   SNP
Science • Healthcare • Education • Environmental • Foreign Policy • Economic • Immigration • Domestic Policy • Social • Transportation • Electoral • National Security

74%   Labour
Healthcare • Education • Environmental • Foreign Policy • Criminal • Economic • Immigration • Social • Domestic Policy • Transportation • Electoral • National Security

67%   Liberal Democrat
Science • Education • Environmental • Foreign Policy • Criminal • Immigration • Domestic Policy • Social • Transportation • Electoral • National Security   

65%   Plaid Cymru
Science • Healthcare • Education • Environmental • Foreign Policy • Economic • Immigration • Domestic Policy • Social • Transportation • Electoral • National Security

51%   Sinn Fιin
Science • Healthcare • Education • Environmental • Criminal • Social • Electoral • National Security

32%   UKIP
Science • Immigration • Domestic Policy • Social

32%   Conservative
Science • Immigration • Social

24%   British National
Science • Transportation

22%   Democratic Unionist
Science • Transportation
About how I expected it.
My Twitter

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: May 5, 2017, 11:30:56 am »
The BNP have a science policy???

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: May 5, 2017, 01:19:14 pm »
78% Green
Foreign Policy • National Security • Criminal • Electoral • Transportation • Education • Domestic Policy • Immigration • Science • Environmental • Social • Healthcare • Economic

77% Labour
Foreign Policy • Economic • Healthcare • Social • Environmental • Immigration • Domestic Policy • Education • Transportation • National Security

75% SNP
Economic • Foreign Policy • Healthcare • Social • Environmental • Science • Immigration • Domestic Policy • Education • Transportation • Electoral • National Security

72% Liberal Democrat

Criminal • National Security • Foreign Policy • Economic • Healthcare • Social • Environmental • Immigration • Domestic Policy • Education • Transportation • Electoral

64% Plaid Cymru
National Security • Electoral • Transportation • Education • Domestic Policy • Science • Environmental • Social • Healthcare • Economic • Foreign Policy

49% Sinn Fιin
Education • Healthcare • Social • Environmental • Science • Electoral • National Security

39% UKIP
Domestic Policy • Environmental • Social

35% Conservative
Transportation • Environmental • Social

24% British National
Healthcare • Education • Transportation

22% Democratic Unionist
Healthcare • Transportation

The test also says that I have a left-wing ideology, which is accurate.

88% Tender (versus Tough)
84% Socialism (versus Capitalism)
72% Progressive (versus Traditional) - I would put it at more like 90/10 in favour of progressivism
70% Multiculturalism (versus Assimilation)
66% Multilaterism (via Unilateralism)
60% Pacifism (versus Militarism)
58% Regulation (versus Deregulation)
54% Collectivism (versus Individualism)
50% Secular (versus Religious) - no idea why this one is so equal, I would put it at 80/20 in favour of secularism
50% Big Government (versus Small Government)
50% Populism (versus Elitism)
38% Keynesian (versus Laissez-Faire)
8% Protectionism (versus Globalisation)

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: May 5, 2017, 02:23:54 pm »

Liberal Democrat
81%Liberal Democrat
Foreign Policy • Economic • Electoral • Transportation • Immigration • Science • Environmental • Healthcare • Domestic Policy • Education • SocialVote for

SNP
77%SNP
Foreign Policy • Electoral • Economic • Transportation • Domestic Policy • Immigration • Environmental • Healthcare • SocialVote for

Plaid Cymru
75%Plaid Cymru
Foreign Policy • Economic • Electoral • Environmental • Immigration • Domestic Policy • Healthcare • SocialVote for

Green
69%Green
Foreign Policy • Economic • Electoral • Environmental • Domestic Policy • Immigration • SocialVote for

Labour
69%Labour
Foreign Policy • Economic • Transportation • Domestic Policy • Immigration • Environmental • Healthcare • Education • SocialVote for

Sinn Fιin
67%Sinn Fιin
Foreign Policy • Economic • Environmental • Immigration • Healthcare • Transportation • Domestic Policy • Education • SocialVote for

Democratic Unionist
54%Democratic Unionist
Criminal • Economic • Environmental • Healthcare • Domestic Policy • Transportation • Science • Immigration • EducationVote for

UKIP
52%UKIP
Criminal • Economic • Immigration • Transportation • Domestic Policy • Environmental • Science • SocialVote for

Conservative
47%Conservative
Criminal • Transportation • Environmental • Science • Immigration • Healthcare • Education • SocialVote for

British National
44%British National
Criminal • Economic • Healthcare • Immigration •

Surprised me - thought I'd be more Labour and then Lib Dem.
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: May 7, 2017, 12:19:02 am »

I feel very proud having done this. The Test got very close to my true personality.

Bit weird that a lad from Wrexham has most in common with Sinn Fein, but there you go ;D

You side strongly towards “Secular”, meaning you strongly support policies that reflect a separation of church and state. This theme is most important to you.

You side extremely towards “Progressive”, meaning you very strongly believe we should be a nation that values personal freedom, expression, and diversity. This theme is most important to you.

You side extremely towards “Multilateralism”, meaning you very strongly believe policy decisions should be made collectively with support of everyone who may be affected by the outcome of the decision. This theme is most important to you.

You side extremely towards “Tender”, meaning you very strongly believe in showing compassion, empathy, and rehabilitation for small-time criminals or those struggling with addiction. This theme is more important to you.

You are a centrist on Collectivism and Individualism issues. This theme is more important to you.

83%   Sinn Fιin
Foreign Policy • Social • Electoral • Healthcare • Domestic Policy • Transportation • Economic • Education • Immigration • Criminal • National Security

82%   Plaid Cymru
Social • Foreign Policy • Electoral • Healthcare • Transportation • Domestic Policy • Education • Economic • Immigration • National Security

82%   Liberal Democrat
Economic • Social • Foreign Policy • Electoral • Science • Healthcare • Domestic Policy • Education • Environmental • Immigration • Criminal • National Security

82%   Green
Economic • Criminal • Education • Foreign Policy • Environmental • Electoral • Immigration • National Security • Healthcare • Transportation • Social • Domestic Policy

SNP
79%   SNP
Economic • Education • Immigration • National Security • Social • Foreign Policy • Electoral • Healthcare • Domestic Policy 

76%   Labour
Social • Foreign Policy • Electoral • Healthcare • Domestic Policy • Education • Environmental • Economic • Immigration • National Security

48%   Democratic Unionist
Foreign Policy • Science • Healthcare • Domestic Policy • Economic • Immigration

44%   Conservative
Social • Science • Transportation • Environmental • Immigration

44%   UKIP
Social • Science • Transportation • Education • Immigration

31%   British National
Science • Domestic Policy • Economic • Immigration

There are some strange quirks to the test. I was slightly concerned that I aligned with the BNP on immigration - something that initially horrified me, as I feel I am as far away from them as it's possible to be, but I reviewed my answers and annoyingly it considered my general answer of 'deportation of immigrants convicted of serious offences (which I just thought was largely a norm around the world)' - 'Matters not much' with the general party policy in the BNP of deporting all foreign criminals regardless of offense. Sigh of relief breathed there. My other matching opinions were pro-internet privacy and being totally ambivalent to the Monarchy.

And finally:

Left-Wing
Your political beliefs would be considered strongly Left-Wing on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote social and economic equality.

Is right.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #312 on: May 7, 2017, 12:32:01 am »
Left-Wing
Your political beliefs would be considered moderately Left-Wing on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote social and economic equality.

Think that's spot on
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: May 9, 2017, 09:48:36 am »

Careful Alan, next you'll be saying that Jesus didn't really exist and was just a figurehead tacked on by a new religion. [emoji14]

Well yes that was my point.  :wave

Anyway here's a funny video, sorry if its been posted before.

https://www.facebook.com/JonathanPieReporter/videos/vb.796085293847699/1215590158563875/?type=2&theater

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #314 on: May 9, 2017, 10:09:32 am »
The BNP have a science policy???

Racial Darwinism counts as science in some books I guess.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: May 21, 2017, 01:39:53 pm »
Labour 330
Lib Dem 189
Conservative 34
Green 32
SNP 20
Sinn Fein 11
UKIP 7
Plaid Cymru 5
SDLP 5
DUP 2
Other 16

Using 650 seats and a PR method, this is how parliament would be based on RAWK's 289 party votes here.  Rounding errors leave it as 651.
My Twitter

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #316 on: May 26, 2017, 12:35:17 am »
Has the election just got interesting?

Latest You Gov with research conducted on Wednesday and Thursday, so after the cowardly murders in Manchester, show:

Con 43%
Lab 38%
LD 10%
UKIP 4%
Grn 1%

Also a TNS poll out that has the lead at 8% but the fieldwork was all conducted prior to the attrocity in Manchester

Con 42%
Lab 34%

Definitely a shift towards Labour still though

Surely the unthinkable can't happen again, can it?
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: May 26, 2017, 12:36:26 am »
Corbyn still doing badly vs may in the who's the best PM though, reckon those who have said they'll vote labour to reduce the Tory majority may change soon if they think he may win

Offline BobOnATank

• Kopite
« Reply #318 on: May 26, 2017, 12:44:36 am »
You don't mean you're voting DUP?  There's as wide a range of options in most NI constituencies too, or do you mean unionist options? 

Alliance are a credible pro-union party in NI. They don't have the DUP's dodgy business links, nor their far-right Christian fundamentalist leanings.

The DUP are pro-brexit against the majority wishes of Northern Ireland. They're anti-marriage equality and have abused a petition of concern to block it passing (and many party members have been openly homophobic).  For years they blocked blood donations from gay men and challenged their ability to adopt children. They won't update archaic licensing laws, again against the wishes of the majority (according to polls).  They oppose women's rights, particularly when it comes to abortion. They want a conscience clause to give Christians legal protection to descriminate based on their beliefs. Ministers have asked for creationism to be taught in schools and exhibited in museums, alongside evolution. They've shown intolerance towards muslims and minorities - former leader Peter Robinson supported Pastor McConnell's tirade against muslims, and also backed protestors who forced a Nigerian out of his council house.  Robinson's wife said that homosexuality was an abomination and that gay people could pray the gay away and be cured of their sin, all the while she was grooming a teenager for sex and unlawfully got said teenager financial backing for his business venture . Sammy Wilson was caught on camera saying 'you're absolutely right' to a person on the street who said 'we need to get ethnics out.'

They consistently say and do things that would result in any other elected official in the UK finding their position untenable, yet they motor on without acknowledgement or apology.

The only reason UKIP hasn't taken a hold in Northern Ireland is that the DUP have that ground covered already. If anyone in the conscience can vote for such a despicable party when other less corrupt loyalist parties exist, then it's hard to think of them as anything more than a bigot.

Well yes, what else do you expect???

Very good post by the way. Unfortunately it a dire lack of leadership in the last 20 years with the DUP (and also british gov) that is causing a real problem. People are smarter than the politicians which is a good thing but others need to be lead.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #319 on: May 26, 2017, 12:50:31 am »
Voted today and voted Labour really I should had done a tactical vote in this area and voted Lib Dems but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.