Author Topic: WWE/Other Wrestling Thread  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
WWE/Other Wrestling Thread
« on: February 8, 2017, 11:56:49 am »
Not sure who locked it but any chance this thread could be reopened now that all that nonsense from the other day has blown over?

Cheers

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: WWE/Other Wrestling Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 8, 2017, 04:28:12 pm »
Even John C, the Mick McManus of RAWK, can do that request...... Booooooooooooo......ease-eh, ease-eh, ease-eh, ease-eh
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 8, 2017, 05:42:48 pm »
Yeah any chance of an unlock please? That whole thing seemed to blow up out of nowhere when Y2J got caught copying a post, and i'm not sure anybody else was really attempting to insult or "bully" anybody. and with it just entering Wrestlemania season it's the busiest the thread usually is all year, it would be a shame if the thread was lost because it's usually pretty good for discussing and debating WWE and wrestling as a whole.

The threads at 1526 pages now, we need to hit 2000  ;D
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: February 8, 2017, 06:00:54 pm »
1525 pages too many     :P

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: February 8, 2017, 06:43:22 pm »
i need my rawk wrestling fix ;D

Online damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: February 8, 2017, 07:59:29 pm »
Another request for a re-opening. Don't think any malice was intended in the thread either.

It's for grown men who still watch pretend fighting. Best let us have a thread to ourselves or it would open a can of immaturity on the rest of RAWK.
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #6 on: February 8, 2017, 09:21:31 pm »
I actually came here to post this.

We need a place to discuss our soap opera of muscley oiled men and beautiful women in barely any clothes

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: February 8, 2017, 11:44:06 pm »
Even John C, the Mick McManus of RAWK, can do that request...... Booooooooooooo......ease-eh, ease-eh, ease-eh, ease-eh
;D

The thread has been tagged.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8 on: February 9, 2017, 12:32:31 pm »
;D

The thread has been tagged.
Tagged you say?

My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.