Author Topic: FC Basel AWAY  (Read 69676 times)

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
FC Basel AWAY
« on: September 4, 2014, 10:09:06 am »
New to this forum but interested to see peoples travel plans for this and thoughts on the expected ticket process etc and it appears to be in loads of different threads at the moment ha!

Swerving it me self, don't think I'll have a chance for ticket (member not on the away ladder), gambling for Real though have a feeling members might get a sniff.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
Re: FC Basel AWAY
« Reply #1 on: September 4, 2014, 12:26:49 pm »
Basle are selling tickets for our game at 70 euros near the away end in section B from Wednesday 17 September on their web site.

Real are 100 euros and Ludogerets 20 euros. They sell PACKS with all 3 games for 165 euros from Sunday 14 September at 12 o'clock.

looks like our tickets will be around 70 euros then !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline RJane89

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2 on: September 4, 2014, 12:35:19 pm »

Bit more than expected, that's around £55 ain't it?
Should get details sometime within the next week I presume, it's only a few weeks away now

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3 on: September 4, 2014, 12:41:55 pm »
So 100 Euros and 20 Euros for the other two then by the look of it. What's that, about £80 and £15?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #4 on: September 4, 2014, 01:10:14 pm »
New to this forum but interested to see peoples travel plans for this and thoughts on the expected ticket process etc and it appears to be in loads of different threads at the moment ha!

Swerving it me self, don't think I'll have a chance for ticket (member not on the away ladder), gambling for Real though have a feeling members might get a sniff.

Want a ticket for this but only have one away (Udinese) from 2012. Don't think it will drop to 1.

Hope it drops to 1 for Real Madrid though as I'm starting to question my own certainty now. Anyone else have any ideas.?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #5 on: September 4, 2014, 02:02:26 pm »
We're flying early on the day of the match to Baden Baden, hiring a car and a mate will be doing the 2 hour drive to Basel and back the same way early the following morning (kipping in the car)! Just £45 each...

I'm confident of getting match tickets as a mate has 2/4 European aways from the last campaign.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Matze_LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We go again!
« Reply #6 on: September 4, 2014, 02:10:58 pm »
I only live a 1,5 hour drive from basel and had planned to travel down with a mate. But I won't get a ticket having 0 credits from Europa League and I missed out on the package sale FC Basel offered. I'm still hoping Basel will sell some single tickets for the Liverpool game.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7 on: September 4, 2014, 04:35:36 pm »
Bit more than expected, that's around £55 ain't it?
Should get details sometime within the next week I presume, it's only a few weeks away now

Yeah chelsea paid £35 last year
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline rafasinistanbul05

• Main Stander
« Reply #8 on: September 4, 2014, 08:33:56 pm »
Want a ticket for this but only have one away (Udinese) from 2012. Don't think it will drop to 1.

Hope it drops to 1 for Real Madrid though as I'm starting to question my own certainty now. Anyone else have any ideas.?

I think you will be OK with 1 away, the away attendance in 2012 wasn't great, wont be many with full credits. I went Young Boys and Udinese and there was only about 800 there, non of the games sold out

Offline Armless Joe Gambino

• Will stone fred at the drop of a hat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 5, 2014, 02:20:10 am »
I think you will be OK with 1 away, the away attendance in 2012 wasn't great, wont be many with full credits. I went Young Boys and Udinese and there was only about 800 there, non of the games sold out

I've a sneaking feeling this time will be different.
In my day everbody drank and smoked and nobody took drugs. . . . . .

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10 on: September 5, 2014, 09:00:23 am »
Anyone have any ideas when the ticket announcement will be for this?

Atleast then we can guess the criteria for other games aswell i.e madrid

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 5, 2014, 09:05:40 am »
Basle are selling tickets for our game at 70 euros near the away end in section B from Wednesday 17 September on their web site.

Real are 100 euros and Ludogerets 20 euros. They sell PACKS with all 3 games for 165 euros from Sunday 14 September at 12 o'clock.

You mean 70CHF which is £46 surely. Why would they be selling tickets in euros and not swiss franc?
cyas

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 5, 2014, 09:44:59 am »
Anyone have any ideas when the ticket announcement will be for this?

Atleast then we can guess the criteria for other games aswell i.e madrid

Will be today or early next week.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #13 on: September 5, 2014, 09:50:23 am »
Will be today or early next week.

Ta Mate

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #14 on: September 5, 2014, 10:17:27 am »

Be interesting to see the criteria released for this one, I went Madrid 09 but haven't got any Europa away credits...  hoping there is some sort of left over sale for Madrid to all ST holders as I've booked the trip anyway. If not will have to do some scouting over there for a ticket.

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15 on: September 5, 2014, 11:45:03 am »
We're flying early on the day of the match to Baden Baden, hiring a car and a mate will be doing the 2 hour drive to Basel and back the same way early the following morning (kipping in the car)! Just £45 each...

I'm confident of getting match tickets as a mate has 2/4 European aways from the last campaign.

That £45 for the lot? or just the car?

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16 on: September 5, 2014, 12:07:13 pm »

Plane that is mate return.

Looked at it myself the other day when pricing it up but not sure of a ticket. The flight times are good too. You wont need a hotel just a few hours kip in the airport and back in the UK for 8 ish.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: September 5, 2014, 12:40:27 pm »
Some info the FSF punished last season for chelsea fans when they played at basel

http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/chelsea-fans-guide-to-basel

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #18 on: September 5, 2014, 01:30:10 pm »
Some info the FSF punished last season for chelsea fans when they played at basel

http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/chelsea-fans-guide-to-basel

I'm sure that it was punishing watching Chelsea!  8)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #19 on: September 5, 2014, 03:05:32 pm »
Just the return flights...out and back to Stansted.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #20 on: September 5, 2014, 03:06:26 pm »
Plane that is mate return.

Looked at it myself the other day when pricing it up but not sure of a ticket. The flight times are good too. You wont need a hotel just a few hours kip in the airport and back in the UK for 8 ish.
Spot on...it will be a very cheap trip, apart from the ale  ;)

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #21 on: September 6, 2014, 12:25:45 am »
70 euros mate cos Im in france
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: September 6, 2014, 11:50:33 am »
Just booked this travelling alone flying from Birmingham via brussels tues afternoon flying back thurs morning.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: September 6, 2014, 12:09:35 pm »
Just booked this travelling alone flying from Birmingham via brussels tues afternoon flying back thurs morning.

How much was that mate if you don't mind me asking?

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: September 6, 2014, 01:32:24 pm »

How much was that mate if you don't mind me asking?

£138 mate with brussels airline

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #25 on: September 7, 2014, 12:33:22 pm »
Ive nicked this off an England site.

'Three beers in three countries in an hour-ish - tram no8 to Kleinhunningen end stop, Take a swiss beer at a bar across the road, cross the bridge over the stream to bus stop 16 and 25 RVL every 30 mins, take the bus 2 stops to Rheincenter and get off outside Ryans bar or look for the sign to Deutschland and follow that road 10 - 15 min walk down the road and over the flyover and border and Ryans is 100yd past the border on the roundabout, take a German beer. Look over the road from the door and observe a long footbridge at the side of the shopping centre. walk over the Rhein, at the end of the footbridge take a right 100yd and there is a French pub, take a French Distribus back to Basel or reverse the walk and take a RVL Bus.'

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: September 8, 2014, 11:07:29 am »
Hoping to get a ticket from FC Basel as it's only an hour drive for me. The price is higher than I expected though.

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: September 8, 2014, 11:12:51 am »

Where did you see those prices? I went to their official site and the cheapest section was 130 chf which is like 107 euros? And section B costs even more.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: September 8, 2014, 11:44:24 am »
Where did you see those prices? I went to their official site and the cheapest section was 130 chf which is like 107 euros? And section B costs even more.

They are selling tickets as a 3 game package, I think that's the discounted price you are looking at for all homes. Scroll further down for individual game prices, LFC game cheapest price for an adult is CHF 60, section B is CHF 85
http://www.fcb.ch/de-CH/News/2014/08/29/Infos-zum-Ticketvorverkauf-der-Champions-League

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: September 8, 2014, 04:24:14 pm »
They are selling tickets as a 3 game package, I think that's the discounted price you are looking at for all homes. Scroll further down for individual game prices, LFC game cheapest price for an adult is CHF 60, section B is CHF 85
http://www.fcb.ch/de-CH/News/2014/08/29/Infos-zum-Ticketvorverkauf-der-Champions-League
Ah I see, I was wondering what the package thing is. Thanks!

What do you think of the chances of getting a ticket? Do they usually sell out fast?

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: September 9, 2014, 08:28:32 am »
Just checked 4 of us in for this one,Easyjet Luton to Zurich..on the 30th...

Offline CharlieAdamsLeftFoot

• has gone to Stoke with his right foot.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What you achieve in life, echoes an eternity.
« Reply #31 on: September 9, 2014, 08:38:36 am »
UEFA Champions League – FC Basel v Liverpool FC. To be played at Stadium St. Jakob-Park, Basel On October 1, 2014. Kick-off is at 8.45pm CET, 7.45pm BST.

Liverpool have received an allocation of 1,695 tickets for this ALL TICKET fixture.

TICKET PRICES: Adults £30.

TICKET SALES: Tickets will be available to Hospitality Members, Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card holders wishing to travel independently who attended two of the previous Europa League away matches during season 2012/13: BSC Young Boys (20/09/12), Anzhi Makhachkala (08/11/12), Udinese Calcio (06/12/12) or Zenit St Petersburg (04/02/13). All qualifying supporters are guaranteed a ticket during the above sale.

Tickets will be available at the Ticket Office windows and on the booking line 0843 170 5555 (Overseas (0044) 151 907 9399) from 8.15am Wednesday, September 10.

Remaining tickets will then be available to Hospitality Members and Season Ticket Holders wishing to travel independently who attended one of the above Europa League away matches during season 2012/2013.

Tickets will be available from 11am on Friday September 12.

SALES CHANNELS: Booking Line 0843 170 5555, Overseas +0044 151 907 9399, 8.15am-5.45pm (Mon-Fri), 9.15am-3pm (Sat). Ticket Office, Anfield 8.15am-3.45pm (Mon-Fri) 9.15am-3pm (Sat).

OFFICIAL PACKAGES: Thomas Cook Sport will be offering a day trip official package to Basel from Liverpool Airport. For full details visit http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Premier-League/Liverpool-FC/Liverpool-European-Travel or telephone 01733 224 834.

DISABLED SUPPORTER APPLICATIONS: For wheelchair, visually impaired and ambulant disabled tickets telephone 0843 170 5555 and select the disability option to speak to one of our advisors.

GENERAL INFORMATION: Supporters not in possession of a valid ticket are urged not to travel. Refunds will not be considered after Wednesday, September 17
Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless,
who strove and worried so that others could share the glory,
and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say

'We're Liverpool'

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: September 9, 2014, 08:50:24 am »
I thought we could do these online - could of sworn that was the case the season before for the Europa

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: September 9, 2014, 08:58:57 am »
I thought we could do these online - could of sworn that was the case the season before for the Europa

No mate had to ring up and give all travel details over the phone.

Online Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: September 9, 2014, 09:08:57 am »
No mate had to ring up and give all travel details over the phone.
What kind of details? Just flight numbers or what?

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: September 9, 2014, 09:28:46 am »
What kind of details? Just flight numbers or what?

Where staying, flying to an from and flight numbers.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #36 on: September 9, 2014, 10:36:02 am »
Does anybody know how the returns will work??

I've got one away but on a membership so im not in the sale.

Is there a point when maybe a few tickets that get sent back as people who bought them cant go are sold?

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #37 on: September 9, 2014, 11:01:01 am »
Chances of this dropping to members with 1?
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #38 on: September 9, 2014, 11:02:18 am »
Chances of this dropping to members with 1?

I'm hoping for the same mate.

I think non existent

Online ic843

• Choose Everton
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cally's heroes
« Reply #39 on: September 9, 2014, 11:20:57 am »
Erm,

According to the ticket details the chances of it dropping to members with 1 are 100%
Taylor Report 278 ""It is fair to say that over many years the South Yorkshire Police have given excellent service to the public...Unforunately, their policing on April 15 broke down in the ways described, and although there were other causes, the main reason for the disaster was the failure of police control."
BOYCOTT THE S*N