Author Topic: Which inactive poster...  (Read 576137 times)

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Which inactive poster...
« Reply #4200 on: April 17, 2017, 07:27:43 pm »
I'm still here every now and again. Hiding in the bushes with a pervert's smile etched across my face.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4201 on: April 17, 2017, 07:33:28 pm »
I'm still here every now and again. Hiding in the bushes with a pervert's smile etched across my face.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #4202 on: April 18, 2017, 02:05:16 pm »
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #4203 on: May 17, 2017, 03:50:52 pm »
I was posting in the thread about trump and was reminded about the films etc michael moore did ranting about george bush

reminded me of the excess whinging from an old poster Martin Marx who never shut up moaning about Houllier. some older posters would remember him and like me met him.

Mottman hated him with a passion
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4204 on: May 19, 2017, 12:28:12 pm »
We should have another thread around 'which currently active poster you wish went into hibernation for a while..."

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4205 on: May 19, 2017, 12:50:56 pm »

Chivasino?

Just lurk nowadays between the Sports, Media and News boards, Mate.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #4206 on: May 19, 2017, 01:00:10 pm »
We should have another thread around 'which currently active poster you wish went into hibernation for a while..."

Good idea...fuck off  ;)

Offline Flinstone

• Whatever you like. Would like to slip it in without making it awkward... Chinese Information Minister
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4207 on: June 10, 2017, 02:05:16 pm »
What happened to Brentie?
The West is finished, China is the future

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #4208 on: June 10, 2017, 03:05:48 pm »

Plus one that spots the ones who only appear/post when its a transfer window!
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4209 on: June 13, 2017, 01:46:23 am »
The 5th benitle? Phase of play? I know the latter used to get alot of stick on here and decided to leave. Guess even us getting Klopp couldnt tempt him back.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #4210 on: June 13, 2017, 08:33:50 am »
Phase of play? I know the latter used to get alot of stick on here and decided to leave.

He brought a lot of it on himself to be fair. With his "you're wrong and I'm right because I have coaching badges" type jazz

I also seem to remember someone outing him as a cab driver from Southport. Although how true that is I don't know 
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Steady Eddie

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4211 on: June 13, 2017, 08:35:29 am »

I also seem to remember someone outing him as a cab driver from Southport. Although how true that is I don't know

Really? Don't recall seeing that...

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4212 on: June 13, 2017, 09:28:11 am »
I'm not a fan of football...Liverpool yeah, football in general, no...it's deffo not the game I grew up with....that said, I do miss Royhendo's posts about footie...boss poster...much missed. WTF happened there then? Why does he he no longer post?

Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4213 on: June 13, 2017, 09:30:17 am »
He brought a lot of it on himself to be fair. With his "you're wrong and I'm right because I have coaching badges" type jazz

Yeah. What B said. He was quite snide at times.

Are you sure he-POP, wasn't referring to another....better poster, than how you recall it, B.....

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4214 on: June 13, 2017, 09:37:49 am »
I'm not a fan of football...Liverpool yeah, football in general, no...it's deffo not the game I grew up with....that said, I do miss Royhendo's posts about footie...boss poster...much missed. WTF happened there then? Why does he he no longer post?

forgot about him

think he was on my twitter for a while. think we had a conversation about depeche mode

he kinda vanished

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=312499.msg12554086#msg12554086

from this, did he delete his account or get banned or something?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 09:39:55 am by Hellrazor »

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4215 on: June 13, 2017, 09:38:29 am »

Roy was great (still is I hope!). Think he needed a break from here after a while, he was very heavily involved. After stopping posting on here he was still active on Twitter for quite a while but then I think he had a full social media detox so not seen or heard anything from him in a while. Hopefully he's all good, he's probably still in touch with a few on here who might be able to let us know more.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4216 on: June 13, 2017, 09:48:12 am »

best ever for that was a fella on the old Liverpool board

posted under the name VanderVaart. constantly went on that he knew more than others because he was a season ticket holder. that was his answer for everything. Was at a time when a good few posters started getting to know each other personally and he avoided it (though i think one or two may have wanted to hit him for his views although i can understand not everyone wants to meet people off the internet)

was just negative, negative, negative.

eventually biffa outed him one day when some letter came around about a season ticket renewal, (no one really believed someone so negative would have a season ticket)

conversation was along the lines of
"if you really are a season ticket holder what does it say in your renewal letter"
"i've nothing to prove"
"you have everything to prove, no one believes you"

i literally dont think he ever posted again after that. it wouldnt surprise me if this is already in this thread

Offline archie

• bald. Our man in Moscow. And a bloody decent chap. MIA, last seen babysitting.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • you're due a duechers
« Reply #4217 on: June 13, 2017, 11:49:07 am »
Roy was great (still is I hope!). Think he needed a break from here after a while, he was very heavily involved. After stopping posting on here he was still active on Twitter for quite a while but then I think he had a full social media detox so not seen or heard anything from him in a while. Hopefully he's all good, he's probably still in touch with a few on here who might be able to let us know more.

Mr Hendo has taken a year off from social media. Self-inflicted.

Rest assured, he's still a knob.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4218 on: June 13, 2017, 11:52:33 am »
Mr Hendo has taken a year off from social media. Self-inflicted.

Rest assured, he's still a knob.

:D Pass on my worst.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #4219 on: June 13, 2017, 11:58:10 am »
Mouth has been quiet for a while.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4220 on: June 13, 2017, 11:59:18 am »
Mouth has been quiet for a while.

And during an election, hope he's alright.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #4221 on: June 13, 2017, 02:07:52 pm »
And during an election, hope he's alright.
Nothing on twitter either..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #4222 on: June 13, 2017, 02:14:05 pm »
Phase of Play is missed. Say whatever you want about him but he was well intentioned and elevated the discussion on the main forum. Was sad to see him get bullied off the forums by a select group of posters.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #4223 on: June 13, 2017, 02:15:20 pm »
Nothing on twitter either..

When was he last on Twitter?

Someone else who I hope is ok who hasn't been on for over a year now is Macca888.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #4224 on: June 13, 2017, 02:15:21 pm »
Phase of Play is missed. Say whatever you want about him but he was well intentioned and elevated the discussion on the main forum. Was sad to see him get bullied off the forums by a select group of posters.

The only thing he did was challenge people to actually back up what they said which half of them couldn't and started attacking the poster.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 02:22:16 pm by Chakan »

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4225 on: June 13, 2017, 02:15:26 pm »
I think he got the chop rather than being bullied off, but the reasons for that aren't for here.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #4226 on: June 13, 2017, 02:15:58 pm »
I think he got the chop rather than being bullied off, but the reasons for that aren't for here.

He didn't, he decided to not post anymore.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4227 on: June 13, 2017, 02:16:35 pm »
When was he last on Twitter?

Someone else who I hope is ok who hasn't been on for over a year now is Macca888.
Macca comes and goes though..  I'm sure he'll be back telling everyone they're c*nts in time!
W

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #4228 on: June 13, 2017, 02:27:08 pm »
I thought Macca was shagging everyones and everythings girlfriend/wife/partner/pet?  He's far too busy to post on here.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4229 on: June 13, 2017, 02:30:07 pm »

He didn't mate. The man was no c*nt.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4230 on: June 13, 2017, 02:35:34 pm »
I thought Macca was shagging everyones and everythings girlfriend/wife/partner/pet?  He's far too busy to post on here.

That or prison.

Hope Macca, and all the other rawk legends from days gone by are all doing well if they happen to be reading this.

Send us a message if you can hear us Macca love :wave

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #4232 on: June 13, 2017, 02:50:24 pm »
I lurked on here for years and only really joined because of the original scribes and people like PoP. I never got what people said about condescension - he simply knew more than most about the training/tactical side of things... as far as I'm concerned he was bullied off here. He's a big boy so he's​made his own decision but it was a shame to see someone leave who contributed to the overall knowledge of the game to be replaced by those with no contribution.

Royhendo's Level 3 thread was the dog's bollocks for ages, in the days before gegenpressing and all that lark.

Edit: serves me right for posting before reading all the way through. I see others have said the same as me.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 02:52:02 pm by a fuckin idiot »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4233 on: June 13, 2017, 02:52:20 pm »
I  think that's why PoP originally joined. He saw someone had posted Royhendo's Level 3 thread somewhere.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4234 on: June 13, 2017, 03:33:58 pm »
Obi/Juan Loco? Think he's been gone for a good while, right? Saw his name in the funniest posts thread a minute ago and wondered if he came back with a new account

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4235 on: June 13, 2017, 06:21:09 pm »
Macca?

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=319653.0

Looking at that thread, where the hell is red mongoose? Always thought he was sound.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #4236 on: June 13, 2017, 06:52:48 pm »
Looking at that thread, where the hell is red mongoose? Always thought he was sound.

chasing Nag and Nagaina...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #4237 on: June 13, 2017, 06:53:39 pm »
All the name changes around here I've no idea who is here and who is gone.
Y.N.W.A.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4238 on: June 13, 2017, 07:03:04 pm »
All the name changes around here I've no idea who is here and who is gone.

Weren't you Baldrick for a while?

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #4239 on: June 13, 2017, 07:04:51 pm »
Weren't you Baldrick for a while?

Says Oldcold, we all know Nick. Show us a pick of the Nike's.