Author Topic: Young Adults  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
Young Adults
« on: March 22, 2017, 01:38:44 pm »
Are the young adult tickets limited in number or do you have to do something to your membership to get that option to come up? My lad is 17 before the Bournemouth game so doesn't qualify for a child ticket and the young adult option isn't coming up in the basket.

Rang them and there are a limited number of YA tickets per match which are probably accounted for in the bulk sales.

It's buy him an adult ticket or nothing so in this case it's nothing. Will watch it in the pub instead.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 02:19:18 pm by Danny Boys Dad »
Legacy fan

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Young Adults
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 03:16:55 pm »
The Young Adult tickets are only available in the bulk sales for the league games. There is a limit to how many i think and in the late availability sales there is never an option for Young Adult.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 03:45:53 pm »
Cheers Luke
Legacy fan

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 04:00:50 pm »
Because I'm 18 I've managed to get young sdult, but because the bulk sales cost so much I had the option for my stepdad, so just got 2 young adults for every game and then going to upgrade for each game, makes it easier for me so then I can take a mate of my age for any games he doesn't go to
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 04:04:18 pm »
Can you still sit in the family section of the upper annie on a young adult ticket? My eldest lad is now 17 so for games next season won't be on a child ticket anymore.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 04:41:09 pm »
Because I'm 18 I've managed to get young sdult, but because the bulk sales cost so much I had the option for my stepdad, so just got 2 young adults for every game and then going to upgrade for each game, makes it easier for me so then I can take a mate of my age for any games he doesn't go to
And therefore removing the option of someone else buying a young adult who actually qualifies for one...

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 05:40:15 pm »
And therefore removing the option of someone else buying a young adult who actually qualifies for one...

As I said easier for mates to go with me, only twice  have I upgraded the young adult to an adult, so don't think it removes the option at all. If I recall right, Swansea in the bulk sake had the option for young adults if people wanted them even 2 hours after the sale started
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 06:01:02 pm »
Are the young adult tickets limited in number or do you have to do something to your membership to get that option to come up? My lad is 17 before the Bournemouth game so doesn't qualify for a child ticket and the young adult option isn't coming up in the basket.

Rang them and there are a limited number of YA tickets per match which are probably accounted for in the bulk sales.

It's buy him an adult ticket or nothing so in this case it's nothing. Will watch it in the pub instead.
Paul, I think age as of 1st August 2016 is the important bit. If you are of qualifying age at the start of the season then you are entitled to buy at that rate all season. For example, if we were in Europe and got to the business end of the competition, you would have signed up as a child in ACS and that is valid all season.

It might work differently for match by match purchases, but definitely worth checking out

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 10:33:05 am »
Paul, I think age as of 1st August 2016 is the important bit. If you are of qualifying age at the start of the season then you are entitled to buy at that rate all season. For example, if we were in Europe and got to the business end of the competition, you would have signed up as a child in ACS and that is valid all season.

It might work differently for match by match purchases, but definitely worth checking out

Didn't think of that, cheers. There were no adult and child available for this one anyway.
Legacy fan