Author Topic: Away Games  (Read 305764 times)

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
Re: Away Games
« Reply #1600 on: March 23, 2017, 02:14:31 pm »
Current update reposted from page 38

Quite liked these posts at first, but not arsed now.  Don't take that the wrong way mate, it's just that it's so much of a shambles and so many weirdo's have ilfiltrated our away ends that I can no longer be arsed to go on the odd occasions when it does drop to 12.

With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1601 on: March 23, 2017, 02:48:07 pm »
Quite liked these posts at first, but not arsed now.  Don't take that the wrong way mate, it's just that it's so much of a shambles and so many weirdo's have ilfiltrated our away ends that I can no longer be arsed to go on the odd occasions when it does drop to 12.

No offence taken. I have done it this far so may as well see it through. We all know Watford will be done on 18, maybe a few scraps on 17. West Ham some will go missing as it's a new ground and last away.

See how it goes next season, but with no transparency it is a worry

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #1602 on: March 23, 2017, 05:54:59 pm »
My only problem with that is it'd price out some of the away regulars, and judging by the ever declining standards of our away support it's something I wouldn't want to see.

Away matches open to all who can afford the ridiculous home prices every week on top of travel and tickets for away's, nah.

Imagine having the Anfield #LFCFam filling an away end.  Nah, there's already too many nob's who have somehow (fuck knows how) jumped on the away band wagon.

I do feel for you though.  Maybe some kind of vouching system is needed.

I'd stand at the turnstile myself and tell people whether they meet my undefined criteria or not, except I'm not hard enough.

ABJ would be the ideal person to do if he wasn't wool.  A Scouse version of ABJ who can either let the person pass to the turnstile or confiscate the ticket and redistribute it at face value to Scousers or meet my undefined criteria of a 'good wool'. 

'Half decent wools' allowed if there's any unredistributed tickets left.
;D
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1603 on: March 23, 2017, 07:07:59 pm »
I dont care whete people ate from but want SUPPORTERS  not spectators.

Song contest?  :D

And if they approach the turnstile already moaning they can be sent packing right away!
We are a team of one half.

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #1604 on: March 23, 2017, 07:15:13 pm »
I'd like to see young adults with 15+ home credits stuck into a ballot for aways, I don't see enough 17-21 year olds who would go away and sing their heart out, maybe a youthful outlook could improve the away end maybe?
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #1605 on: March 23, 2017, 07:47:04 pm »
The problem is there is hardly any lads in that age bracket that would have 15+ home games.

Bulk sales months in advance of the games are not really suited to 17-21 year olds. Most people I know can't be arsed with the hassle of it all.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1606 on: March 23, 2017, 08:58:15 pm »
I am hard enough and more than happy to stand at the turnstiles and offer appropriate advice to those who shouldn't be there.   On your own you look like a right knob, needs most (if not all) of those who do qualify to enter to make a stand.  Problem is like most things these day, the majority can't be arsed.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #1607 on: March 23, 2017, 09:06:38 pm »
Interesting to see what Brighton would do with their away end if they go up. Think they currently give entire end to away fans. Would imagine though they would do as Burnley have this season and give some of these to home fans due to likely high demand.

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #1608 on: March 24, 2017, 09:10:45 am »
Interesting to see what Brighton would do with their away end if they go up. Think they currently give entire end to away fans. Would imagine though they would do as Burnley have this season and give some of these to home fans due to likely high demand.

They only give half of it

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1609 on: March 24, 2017, 10:56:34 am »
What are Spurs likely to give if they use Wembley?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1610 on: March 24, 2017, 11:08:16 am »
What are Spurs likely to give if they use Wembley?
As little as they can get away with. Should give more though seeing as they screwed visitors this season. Even with the works their capacity is still 30k+ so no excuse for reducing allocation.

They will probably give about 5000 to be fair, given the size of Wembley it would be bizarre to give any less to be honest. They have shown they can sell out Wembley, but have given a sizeable away allocation in Champions League if requested

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1611 on: March 24, 2017, 02:12:36 pm »

They do half now but it is still 3k

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #1612 on: March 25, 2017, 04:32:28 pm »
As little as they can get away with. Should give more though seeing as they screwed visitors this season. Even with the works their capacity is still 30k+ so no excuse for reducing allocation.

They will probably give about 5000 to be fair, given the size of Wembley it would be bizarre to give any less to be honest. They have shown they can sell out Wembley, but have given a sizeable away allocation in Champions League if requested
I reckon they will give just over 3000 like United do! Old Trafford isn't far off 90 thousand and they only give just over 3

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #1613 on: March 26, 2017, 11:58:06 am »
Old Trafford is nearly 15k short of 90k to be fair.

Offline PhilMahon

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1614 on: March 27, 2017, 06:37:14 pm »
Has anyones tickets to Stoke arrived yet? I bought two on Monday last week but no sign, then Thursday I bought one for West Brom and that arrived on Saturday. Bizarrely, two more that i didn't order for West Brom just landed through the door today in the seats beside the one I actually bought. Really weird!

Online dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1615 on: March 27, 2017, 08:13:01 pm »
I've been abroad but I do know I got tickets for both matches during the week

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #1616 on: March 27, 2017, 08:34:04 pm »
Has anyones tickets to Stoke arrived yet? I bought two on Monday last week but no sign, then Thursday I bought one for West Brom and that arrived on Saturday. Bizarrely, two more that i didn't order for West Brom just landed through the door today in the seats beside the one I actually bought. Really weird!
Stoke tickets bought in the 2nd sale arrived last Friday.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1617 on: March 27, 2017, 08:40:48 pm »
Stoke came Wed but no West Brom from either Thurs or Fri yet. Weird the order they seem to send them out in. I'm only in L4!

Offline PhilMahon

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1618 on: March 27, 2017, 09:21:59 pm »
Great, don't know how they managed this one, better give them a shout tomorrow.

Offline Smurfite

• Main Stander
« Reply #1619 on: March 27, 2017, 11:26:00 pm »
Bizarrely, two more that i didn't order for West Brom just landed through the door today in the seats beside the one I actually bought. Really weird!

Ah they must be my ones man. No worries you can just send em on to me whenever  ;)

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1620 on: March 28, 2017, 07:16:05 pm »
Stoke came Wed but no West Brom from either Thurs or Fri yet. Weird the order they seem to send them out in. I'm only in L4!

No West Brom from Thurs here either.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #1621 on: April 4, 2017, 09:00:40 pm »
My only problem with that is it'd price out some of the away regulars, and judging by the ever declining standards of our away support it's something I wouldn't want to see.

Away matches open to all who can afford the ridiculous home prices every week on top of travel and tickets for away's, nah.

Imagine having the Anfield #LFCFam filling an away end.  Nah, there's already too many nob's who have somehow (fuck knows how) jumped on the away band wagon.

I'd stand at the turnstile myself and tell people whether they meet my undefined criteria or not, except I'm not hard enough.

ABJ would be the ideal person to do if he wasn't wool.  A Scouse version of ABJ who can either let the person pass to the turnstile or confiscate the ticket and redistribute it at face value to Scousers or meet my undefined criteria of a 'good wool'. 

;D ;D
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1622 on: April 5, 2017, 01:20:58 am »

Judge based on their trabs, if they're wearing pasties on their feet or some ankle height/yeezy shite then knock them back
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #1623 on: April 26, 2017, 02:53:07 pm »
Current update reposted from page 38

Allocation/Guaranteed Sale/Final Sell Out
Arsenal:           3016           15                           9
Burnley:           2414           17                           16
Spurs:              2489           18                           15*
Chelsea:          2953           16                           13
Swansea:        2069           19                           17*
Palace:            2919           13                           12
Southampton:3312           6                             3
Bournemouth:1374           19 (ST only)          19 (ST only)
Boro:                3040           13                           4
Everton:           2870           16                           15
Sunderland:    2512           17                           15
Man United:    3125           13                           12
Hull:                 2564           17                           15*
Leicester:        3305             7                            2
Man City:         2998          15                           12
Stoke:              2847           15                           12
West Brom:    2649            16                          15
Watford:          2139           19                           17*                   
West Ham:     3000            15                           14                                 

2015/16 no. of credits 》2016/2017 no. of credits so far

1   》 0
2   》 1
3   》 2
4   》 3
5   》 3
6   》 3
7   》 3
8   》 3
9   》 4
10 》 4
11 》 4

12 》 8
13 》 9
14 》 10
15 》 15
16 》 16
17 》 18
18 》 18
19 》 19 ST/18 Members

Allocations from lowest to highest and final sell out criteria:

Bournemouth          1374          19 (ST only)
Swansea                  2069          17
Watford                    2139          17
Burnley                     2414          16
Spurs                        2489          15
Sunderland              2512          15
Hull                           2564          15
West Brom              2649          15
Stoke                        2847          12
Everton                     2870          15
Palace                      2919          12
Chelsea                    2953          13
Man City                   2998          12
West Ham                3000          14
Arsenal                     3016          9
Middlesbrough        3040          4
Man U                       3125          12
Leicester                  3305          2
Southampton          3312          3

Just a couple of questions: what did Watford sell out on in the 1st round of sales? And what did Stoke sell out with returns?

So I've ended up with 10 aways from 14 last season.  But we have received more away tickets for all bar 2 of the 17 teams who were in the PL last season, we got 466 less from Spurs due to their redevelopment of WHL & for some reason Chelsea gave us 18 less tickets this season.  The 3 promoted sides all gave us smaller allocations than the 3 relegated sides from last season (Newcastle 3185 vs Boro 3040, Villa 2982 vs Hull 2564 & Norwich 2600 vs Burnley 2414).

It will be interesting to see how the away allocations pan out next season

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #1624 on: April 26, 2017, 03:03:06 pm »
So no members on 11,12,13 or 14 next season will mean a drop from 15 to 10 for quite a few matches.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1625 on: April 26, 2017, 03:10:13 pm »
So no members on 11,12,13 or 14 next season will mean a drop from 15 to 10 for quite a few matches.
You are funny.

All joking aside, Spurs and Hull sold out super fast on 15 as very few remained. So will be some 15s who finished on 13 or 14. Likewise for Watford and Swansea, some 17s will have finished on 16 or 15.

But yea, once a game drops below 15 next season, it should fall rapidly to 10. But we all know that won't happen

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1626 on: April 26, 2017, 03:11:29 pm »
DanTheMan the final sellout criteria includes the return sales. Watford was also 17 in initial sale

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1627 on: April 26, 2017, 06:57:15 pm »
There were hardly any for Spurs on 15 so some 15s will have dropped too - like ours! But at this rate there will be v few on 4 next season - if it qualifies for some!  :-\

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #1628 on: April 28, 2017, 07:27:14 pm »
Now that Spurs have finally confirmed all their home games for next season are at wembley i wonder will the away allocation be much over 3000.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1629 on: April 28, 2017, 07:35:03 pm »
4500 is 5% i reckon they will give us that

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #1630 on: April 28, 2017, 10:39:02 pm »
4500 is 5% i reckon they will give us that
It will be 3K.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1631 on: April 28, 2017, 11:01:55 pm »
It will be 3K.

Yep. This is what my Spurs supporting friend is saying.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1632 on: April 29, 2017, 07:50:35 am »
Think when originally muted they were talking of a 60k maximum capacity for their matches at Wembley - presumably so they don't get financial advantage

If true it seems mad to have seats wasted!

Common sense (floored already) would be let them sell all and any extra revenue get it to charity

Online elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #1633 on: April 29, 2017, 02:16:49 pm »
think wembley is only allowed max capacity for certain amount of events. something to do with the planning and effect on local area....... so spurs can only have max capacity for a handful of games due to wembleys other commitments think i read that somewhere

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Kopite
« Reply #1634 on: April 30, 2017, 10:30:20 pm »
There were hardly any for Spurs on 15 so some 15s will have dropped too - like ours! But at this rate there will be v few on 4 next season - if it qualifies for some!  :-\
Same here, I ended up on 14 this year as I missed out on Spurs!

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Kopite
« Reply #1635 on: April 30, 2017, 10:32:13 pm »
think wembley is only allowed max capacity for certain amount of events. something to do with the planning and effect on local area....... so spurs can only have max capacity for a handful of games due to wembleys other commitments think i read that somewhere
Sure I read somewhere they've been granted permission to use 90 thousand for all games!

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Kopite
« Reply #1636 on: April 30, 2017, 10:33:01 pm »
I reckon we will end up with 3 thousand up on the 3rd tier in one of the corners!

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #1637 on: April 30, 2017, 11:30:34 pm »
I reckon we will end up with 3 thousand up on the 3rd tier in one of the corners!
Part of the way support must be pitch side from next season.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1638 on: May 2, 2017, 11:55:58 am »
Sure I read somewhere they've been granted permission to use 90 thousand for all games!
They have been granted permission for 90k for every home game:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-hotspur-spurs-wembley-new-stadium-white-hart-lane-a7647271.html

Doesn't it still mean we only get 3k as PL rules state away fans get the lower of 10% or 3k?

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #1639 on: May 2, 2017, 12:16:11 pm »
They have been granted permission for 90k for every home game:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-hotspur-spurs-wembley-new-stadium-white-hart-lane-a7647271.html

Doesn't it still mean we only get 3k as PL rules state away fans get the lower of 10% or 3k?
Correct.